Fluffy Fiona

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shot back, "I'll see you tomorrow after work. We're going out for dinner, don't argue. Be ready by six."

With a look of sadness she asked, "But what about grandma? She just died."

"She did Fiona, and now it's you and me. She asked me to take care of you, and I'm a man of my word. Be ready by six, dress nice."

I drove that next day not wanting to chance a long bike ride home. I put on some casual slacks, a nice buttoned shirt, jumped into the truck and made my way to Fiona's. Because I was hurried I popped into the Piggly Wiggly for a bouquet of flowers, they were inexpensive and nothing special, but they were better than nothing. As she opened the front door I was pleasantly surprised, she was in a skirt, blouse and stockings. The skirt was pleated and ended a few inches above the knee, the blouse was a soft looking cotton with a floral print. I could see the outline of her bra, I could also see her nipples pressed against the blouse, it was obviously not one of the molded bras that hides everything and seem so prevalent these days.

When I gave her the flowers she bent forward to take them, I took the opportunity to look and was greeted with a view like none before. I had been right, the bra looked to be of a very thin material and only covered her breast from the nipples down. I felt my dick begin to respond and quickly looked away. She acted like she was completely unaware that she'd given me a down blouse moment. I took her to Robbins Steak House for a lovely meal.

She wanted to stop at the mall to look at a dress she'd been eyeing for over a week, she was hoping it might be on sale. It wasn't so we walked the mall awhile, by the time we left her hand was holding mine, I liked the direction our relationship was going. She invited me in when we reached the house, sitting on the couch she turned to me.

"What do I need to do John?"

I was confused, "Do about what? You aren't making sense."

"It's simple. I like you, you say you like me, I'm horny and I think you are to, but I also know fat girls have to do extra to get laid. So, what do I have to do? Do I have to suck your cock and swallow? Do I have to let you humiliate me and call me piggy? Do I have to let you slap my ass and tits to show you're in control? What do I have to do?"

I found myself at a loss for words, I took her in my arms and kissed her as passionately as I knew how. Sliding my hand up her side I gently cupped her breast, it was large, warm, and soft. Pushing back from her I kept my hand in place.

"What you have to do Fiona is relax and let me make love to your big, beautiful body. Like the song says, all of me likes all of you. If we reach a point where you don't want me to continue, just push back. I'll stop."

She took my chin in her hand and said, "I won't do anal. Otherwise I'm yours. Have your way with me John."

I pushed back so she was against the cushion and began unbuttoning her blouse. With it open I could see everything, the material was nearly transparent, the nipples were hard, the areola were scrunched tight looking like she'd just climaxed. Pulling the blouse form her skirt I moved it off her shoulders and laid it over the back of the couch. I cupped both breasts, gently lifting, softly squeezing, moving my hands so the nipples were between my thumb and forefinger, rolling them slightly while pulling at them softly.

Her mouth crashed into mine as we explored each other's mouth, my hands manipulating her breasts, her chest being pushed into my hands. Moving so her face was next to my ear she whispered.

"Take it off John. Let them free so you can suck on them. I love having my tits sucked, the feelings go right to my pussy. I like to talk naughty, please don't judge me."

I grinned as I unhooked the front clasp bra and let it fly over my head. As I took a nipple into my mouth she groaned and pushed her pelvis forward, her hips were rocking gently. My mind was processing what she'd just said, "don't judge her", not a chance. She was turning out to be the epitome of my dreams and fantasy's. While working on her erect nipples I let a hand slide to the hem of her skirt, slowly I trailed it upward underneath along her silk covered thighs. I was a few inches from her pussy when she put her hand on mine stopping any movement.

I let the nipple pop from my mouth and waited, with a little whimper she began kissing me and used her hand to slide mine up until I was touching her sodden, warm panties. As her legs opened slightly I slid my fingers across the gusset, it felt hot to the touch, wet, very wet, the labia felt as though they were thick and puffy. My kind of pussy, I could only hope it was as ready to be impaled as it felt. Breaking from her I slid onto my knees, at the same time I slid both hands to the elastic of her panties and told her" lift", with her ass off the couch I worked her panties free and off her body.

Pushing the skirt up around her waist I leaned forward with my face an inch above her pussy. I loved the aroma, the excitement her body was excreting in anticipation of my cock filling her tight channel. The light brown triangle was too tempting to not kiss and then move my mouth between her now spread legs. Her eyes were closed, her head was back, her mouth was wide open and breathing shallow as I took the first swipe of my tongue from bottom to top. The groan from her told me she liked what was happening. I teased and played and kissed the insides of her chubby thighs before I stiffened my tongue and attacked her throbbing clit. It looked red and swollen, the size of a marble and seemingly as hard.

With my arms under her thighs and my hands on her hips I was able to go with the flow as her body heaved and moved around. Her breathing was non-existent when the climax hit, she let out a soft yell, clamped both breasts with her hands and pulled hard on her nipples as wave after wave of bliss rolled through her pelvic region. I knew it was more than one because she would proclaim loudly.

"Oh my god, another one."

I continued to lick until she pulled her legs up and rolled to her side saying, "No more, no more."

With a shiny girl cream covered face I grinned and thought to myself, "Well done." I went into the kitchen to wash my face, when I returned she was completely naked lying on her back with legs spread. Her pussy looked inviting, the wetness glimmered in the light of a nearby lamp, the few hairs along the labia had droplets coating them. With her arms outstretched she said.

"Come, fuck me John. Own my pussy, make me yours. I know you'll start slow, but when we're both ready I want you to fuck me hard. I like it hard sometimes. When we're done I'll show you I can suck a cock and when you're ready to go again I want it from behind. It's been so long, please baby, fill my pussy with cum. I want to feel it running down my ass."

As she took ahold of my dick swiping it up and down the labia a few times to get me wet she whispered to herself, "Cut, I love cut cock. Mmmm."

Putting the head of my dick at the entrance to her vagina she pulled me into her as she pushed against me. She was much tighter than I had anticipated, it felt so good. I could feel the ridges of my dick opening her and then the walls seeming to grab and caress it as I stroked. We had a smooth rhythm going when she reached down and hooked her arms behind her knees lifting her legs alongside her body. I knew what she wanted and went into locomotive modem.

I was pounding for all I was worth as those thick labia hugged tight to my shaft, I looked at one point and noticed a ring of thick white lather around the base of my cock. Her hips were moving into me with every stroke, as she approached her orgasm she let go of her legs, put her feet flat on the cushion and pushed up into me holding her hips an inch or two off the couch. I continued to hammer away as hard as possible, about the time she started shaking and yelling "oh fuck" my balls erupted sending volley after volley deep inside her. I continued to grind into her as her ass flopped to the couch. Faintly I could hear her saying, "I can feel it."

I lay on top of her as we caught our breath, then pushed myself up and looked between us, she did the same and was smiling when she spoke.

"That was wonderful. I've always wanted to be loved without being made fun of or treated like a whore. I want to be your bedroom slut Johnny. You can do to me whatever you like, I'm yours. Will you be upset if I initiate at times? I mean, I might want to suck your dick or ride you on the kitchen chair. Would you mind if I did those things?"

I squeezed myself next to her on the couch while lying on our sides.

"That would be fantastic. I've always dreamed of a woman who wasn't afraid to get what she wanted. But for now, maybe we should go to your room and rest a bit before you exhibit your cock sucking skills followed by a session of pounding your pussy from behind. Did you know you're tight? I'm not sure how long I'll last fucking you from behind, it's one of my favorite positions."

Pushing me off the couch and onto the floor she jumped up, reaching for my hand she giggled, "Mine too."

After a quick rinse in the shower we dried and lay down. I have no idea what time it was nor how long we'd been asleep when I woke to my cock deep inside her mouth. It wasn't a deep throat but damned close. When she realized I was awake she pivoted her body and placed her pussy directly onto my mouth. I knew I wasn't going to cum like that and concentrated on her pussy, her head popped up and she let out a scream as an orgasm ripped through her body. Moving her off me she turned and molded herself to my side.

"I'm sorry. I wanted to make you cum. I can swallow. I've never had my pussy licked before last night, and now this morning. I saw the 69 in a film once, when you ate me last night I wanted to try it."

I answered, "I like the feeling of your warm mouth on my cock, but I don't always cum that way. Your pussy on the other hand, I always cum with my dick in pussy. I loved knowing you were sucking me, but I think your promise of doggy is more appealing at the moment. First things first though. I didn't get to play with these much last night. Get on your hands and knees and crawl over my body until I can suck your tits. Just let them hang above my mouth, I'll do the rest."

She was cooing and smiling as I molested her nipples with my mouth. I sucked as much tit flesh into my mouth as possible and there was still plenty to play with. She sat straight up and lifted a leg for me to scoot under. With me behind she lay with her chest on the mattress, her ass in the air and a smile as she looked back.

"Hard and deep baby, hard and deep."

Twelve minutes later I was moaning while I held her hips tight to my pelvis, arched my back and unloaded inside her. Her abdomen was quaking, her hips pumping back and forth, her breathing erratic. Her pussy was squeezing and massaging my dick, milking me for every drop available, I could feel my heartbeat pulsing through my dick. As I pulled out a long string of our mixed juices hung off the tip of my cock like a spider web, it glistened in the light of the moon. With a playful slap on her ass I pushed her forward onto the bed.

We lay spooned, my back to her chest, those large breasts pressed against me. Her thick leg draped over mine, juices leaking from her onto my body. That night was the beginning of a lifetime. A week later we buried grandma, three days later the will was read. Each of her three children were awarded twenty thousand, her five grandchildren excluding Fiona were given five thousand each. The rest was left to Fiona, including the house and property, an insurance policy worth 250,000 dollars and her grandma's three-year-old Buick.

The house sat on a one-acre lot with the house toward the front. It was decided that we'd sell my place and put up a woodworking building behind Fiona's house. I sold my old beater truck that had been used for deliveries, but kept the Elantra and bought a used truck in better shape. We'd been living together about a month when I came home after an unusually stressful day. As I walked in she took my coat, walked me to the living room, sat on the couch before me and began removing my pants. With them around my ankles she engulfed as much of my cock as she possibly could.

After her sucking and slurping over ten minutes I let loose an eruption of semen like I had never done before from a blow job. Fiona was true to her word, she could swallow, nary a drop escaped her mouth. At one point I heard her gulp, I smiled and said to myself, "That's my girl." She wouldn't let me reciprocate telling me she'd been thinking about sucking my cock all day. I did however give her a resounding climax later in bed as I pounded into her flat foot doggy, a position I had introduced and she soon wanted at least once a week.

Fiona liked wearing sexy undies, each morning I would watch her put on sexy lacy bras and panties to match. Her abundant muff would push out slightly against the fabric, on days she wore a belt and stockings she would turn slowly. Putting whatever panties she was going to wear in my hand she would ask me to put them on her. As much as I loved that part of our mornings, we were always late getting to work.

We hadn't married yet although we'd set a date and I'd given her a ring. It was at the Christmas party for her work that our love was tested, not by us, by others. Fiona was the receptionist/accountant for a local family-owned insurance agency. With it being their 25th anniversary as well as the Christmas season they decided to celebrate both at the same time. There were 17 people present for the catered meal and then gathering afterward. Of those 17 people three were younger single men, I thought nothing of them in the early part of the evening. It was after the meal that things got dicey.

Fiona had gone to the bathroom and had been gone longer than what seemed normal. I looked around seeing if she might be talking to someone from the office, she was nowhere. I meandered toward the restrooms and as I turned the corner I saw two of the assholes molesting my soon to be wife. One had her pushed against the wall with his hand over mouth while the other was trying to yank her panties off. I'm not a fighter, never been a navy seal or Army ranger or any of those noble things. What I was however was a man who saw red, I waded into the fray swinging and kicking and doing anything I could to get them off Fiona.

The noise made others move into the hallway subduing the pair of miscreants. I looked none the worse for wear considering they'd gotten their licks in as well. My nose was bleeding, my ribs hurt like hell and I had a huge lump on my head. My hands hurt to the point I didn't want to use them unless absolutely necessary. I'd never been in a fight before and I didn't want to be in another one anytime soon. As the cops took statements both guys said Fiona had come onto them offering to give them blow jobs and fuck them in the men's room.

Her eyes were frantic as she looked at me, tears streaming down her cheeks, shaking her head frantically. The upper part of her dress had been ripped open exposing the pretty red lace bra she'd purchased for that night and my pleasure afterward in our bedroom. When the cop got to me he indicated what the other two had said.

I looked at him with a one-word reply. "Bullshit."

He snapped his head up, "What do you mean bullshit. You weren't in the hall the whole time."

"I say bullshit because that's not Fiona. They thought because she's overweight she'd be an easy target. Fiona is my fiancé, she dresses to please me. Take note of her dress, nothing provocative about it, what's under that dress is not any of there, or your business. That's for my eyes and my eyes only."

The cop grabbed my chin to face him. "Speaking of eyes. Did they do that?"

"Not hardly, I've been like this my entire life. Can we go now, I want to get her home and safe."

With our statements done we were told we could leave, as I escorted Fiona out the door I noticed the owner of the company to my left. He hailed me down.

"Mr. Smith please understand we don't condone such activities. They're both new hires and they'll be immediate fires as well. I know that legally she can file a civil suit against the company, I'm asking that you don't. Fiona has been with us a long time, we want her to stay and to know she will never have to endure anything like this again."

I looked at Fiona, she shook her head and clutched my arm all the tighter. As we began to walk away I turned.

"There won't be a lawsuit. We aren't that desperate for money, and she likes working here. She won't be in on Monday though, we're going to the courthouse and get our marriage license. I'm not waiting any longer to make her completely mine."

If it weren't for the console in my car she'd have been in my lap on the way home. She couldn't seem to stop sniffling. As we undressed she was trying to hide her body as if she was ashamed and didn't want me to see her. I took the ruined dress and tossed it over a chair, when she reached for her robe I took hold of her arm.

"Stop this Fiona. You've got nothing to feel guilty about. Stand still, I'm going to finish taking your clothes off and then I'm going to make love to you. I want to feel your fluffy body grinding against mine when we go over the cliff. I want your soft breasts with the stiff nipples to be in my face and I want to feel your pussy sucking my balls dry. Are we clear?"

She grabbed my neck and shook, "I love you so much John. No one has ever loved me like you do. I make this promise to you here and now, I will always be the love kitten you desire. I'll be as wholesome as you like in public and as slutty as you'll let me be at home. I'm going to surprise you and fuck you and suck your cock and let you have me anyway you'd like other than anal, for as long as I live."

I unclasp her bra and tossed it onto the floor, next the panties slid down over her chubby thighs. I stood admiring my girl in nothing but a garter belt and stockings. Her breasts large and waiting to be played with, the perfect triangle of thick silky fur puffed outward waiting for me to run my fingers through it. Her legs spread slightly, her thick swollen labia waiting for me to stick my cock inside, I could see droplets of natural wetness on the hair along the labia. We may have had a delicious chicken breast for the evening meal, but I was about to have my soon to be wife, which would trump anything the caterer might serve.

I walked her back until her knees hit the mattress and she fell backward. I slowly undressed, my cock hardening as I did so. When I was naked, she sat up reaching for me, with both hands around my cock she put it in her mouth. Looking into my eyes she slowly and methodically sucked my cock as though she was worshipping it. Knowing I was getting close she pulled back and turned so her knees were on the mattress, her ass pointed at me wiggling side to side. Looking over her shoulder she purred.

"Fuck me John, make my pussy know you own her. Fill me with your seed. Breed me, I want your baby inside my tummy. Mmmm. Like that, yes, deeper. I want all of it."

Somehow my level of stamina was in porn star status that night. She went through two orgasms on her knees before switching to missionary where we looked in each other's eyes and whispered our love. After another orgasm in that position she wanted it on her tummy with pillows beneath her, I could feel myself approaching blast off and so could she. Pushing back against me with enough force to make me stop she announced, "Flat foot. Bury that fucker deep inside me."

It was one of those unusual nights where we came simultaneously. I was spewing as her pussy clamped down on me and her body went into spasms, hips pumping, pushing her ass into me. As we lay catching our breath she had her hand on my chest, with a gentle tug of my hair she had my attention.