Fluffy Fiona

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Something happened just now that I've never felt before. I could feel it along the bottom of your dick as you started to cum. I could feel it before it ever shot out of you. My god that was delicious."

I cupped a breast and pulled it toward my mouth to tease and suck lightly. Her hands guided my head like she was nursing a child, with a deep sigh she whispered.

"I can't wait until there's a baby in my belly. Your baby, our baby. If you're a good boy I might let you have a taste of breast milk. But until then, I want to be your little slut."

The next morning she rode me sitting in the kitchen chair. A week after we were married I walked into the kitchen from the garage finding her bent over the table naked. A tiny homemade sign between her legs read, "John's pussy."

It's been like that ever since. She would surprise me in one way or another almost every week. One time it would be to meet me naked or in stockings and a belt, or pull out my cock and suck me dry while we watched TV. Another of her favorites was to lay me on the couch and hitch her skirt up revealing an uncovered pussy. She would ride my face until she came all over my mouth and chin, then lick me clean. She loved the taste of her pussy juice.

It didn't take long for a baby bump to be noticeable. With her inheritance, no mortgage, and my steady well-paying job we decided she would be a stay at home mom. She insisted on sucking me dry once a week, every week, after she was home from the hospital and feeling well enough until her six week check up. When the doctor gave her the go ahead I thought she was going to try and kill me with her pussy. Though her breasts filled with milk they didn't get much bigger, oh, and yes, she did let me have a taste here and there.

The kinkiest occurrence was an evening when our little one wasn't feeling well and hadn't emptied her completely. Having me lay across her lap so I could empty her breast she gave me a hand job the likes of which I had never imagined. I was discharging semen into the air as she squirmed from a breast induced climax. Oddly enough we never did that again in spite of the fact that we had two more kids.

To look at my wife you'd think she's nothing special and probably boring in the bedroom. What people don't realize is that she is every man's dream of a woman who wants to satisfy him as much as he wants to satisfy her. For our twentieth anniversary she went all out to surprise me. She'd found a female tattooist who wrote "John's Pussy" just under the panty line of her abdomen.

People talk about their married bed becoming vanilla and bland after ex number of years. We're determined to prove that as a falsehood. She's still my bedroom slut and I'm still her fuck machine.