Fluffy Takes a Stroll

Story Info
Big titty femboy goes to store and bags a married man.
1k words
3.81
16k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
puzziboi
puzziboi
272 Followers

It neared dusk at ValueStar Motor Lodge which sat smack dab in the middle of the hood. Inside of Room Twelve, an average height, chubby, brown-skinned femboy repeated the douche. He let out the stream of lukewarm water and turned around to study the toilet as the hip hop music blared in the background. It was the fourth time that it had run clear. He pumped his fist in celebration before climbing into the shower.

He lathered himself with a vanilla scented body wash taking care to get into every nook and cranny of his smooth, elephantine body. He fondled his sizable moobs and worked the sponge all up in the crack of his forty-four inch ass. He scrubbed his eentsy cocklet and tiny, raisin balls. Once satisfied with his soapiness, he rinsed himself off.

He did not use a towel to dry himself. Instead, he used mineral oil to lock in the glistening moisture. He wafted a ton of brown sugar vanilla body spray in the air and twirled through it. He grabbed the beige camisole he used to turn his generous moobs into massive tit cleavage. The knockers would come in at a 46DDD. He slid on a pair of hot pink yoga pants and then put on a black hoodie that he zipped up to reveal his seductive crumb gutter. He rounded out the look with a pair of clear, rhinestone-embellished slides that showed off his painted toes and a pink bonnet.

He stuffed the room key and thirty bucks in the pocket of the hoodie and headed out the door.

He strutted down towards a corner store.

BEEP BEEP honked quite a few horns as he sashayed. Everytime, the fag waved with his manicured hands.

He made it to the store and bout two tall boys of Red Stripe and some beef jerky. The hairy Arab clerk scanned the I.D. the pussyboy held forth and smirked while rubbing his crotch. The girly bitch smiled and winked. Then, he headed out the door.

On the way back, more honks came. But, a dark red 2010 Mercury Grand Marquis pulled over. A mature man with caramel skin rolled down the window and asked, "Need a ride?"

"I'm going to the ValueStar Motor Lodge," replied the sissy.

"Hop in!"

The vixen scurried over to the passenger side and got in.

"I'm Eddy," shared the driver.

"I'm Fluffy!"

"Yes you are," Eddy licked his lips and flashed a smile that contained a gold tooth.

"Thank you! Where's your wife," Fluffy checked, spying the wedding band.

"Not here," he chuckled. "Where's your man?"

"Right here!"

"Damn skippy!"

Eddy turned into the lot and Fluffy said, "Room twelve." Eddy crept to a parking spot.

They exited the vehicle and went into the room as Eddy studied the bounteous booty..

"Oh, you got a whole setup in here with the liquor and shit," remarked the married man.

"Yeah," giggled Fluffy.

"Pour me some of that brown," he instructed.

"Yes, sir!"

"That's a good li'l gay boi," he boomed.

"Huh?"

"You heard me, faggit!"

"Thank you," Fluffy lowered his gaze.

"You good, sissy! Daddy did a bid. I been out three years. I know what time it is!"

"Nice! How old are you?"

"Fifty-three. You?"

"Thirty-four."

"You look twenty some! And you got way bigger tits than my wife," the slim-built dude crowded his host and fondled the bazookas.

"You like 'em?"

"Hell yeah! Take that off and dip them bitches in this whiskey!"

Fluffy complied and Eddy began suckling as he squeezed them.

"Oh, daddy," purred the rotund bottom boi.

"Yeah, bitch! You Daddy's bitch tonight!"

"Ooh!"

"Mmhmm!"

Eddy smacked the corpulent ass cheeks and pulled down the yoga pants. "The fuck," he burst out laughing. "That's one itty bitty fag stick!"

"I know," Fluffy blushed.

"It's a perfect boi clit!"

"Thank you, Daddy!"

"You want Daddy to spank it with this big dick?"

"Please!"

"Get on the bed," he ordered. He slapped his eight-and-a-half-by-six-inch tool on the teeny bits. He stabbed it with his spearhead. "I wanna titty fuck you while you suck on this muthafucka!" He mounted Fluffy and wrapped the large mammaries around his shaft while the punk stuck out his tongue.

"That shit feel so good, queer boi!"

"Oh yeah?"

"Hell yeah!"

"Thank you!"

"Turn over and let me taste that booty hole!"

Fluffy flipped over with relative speed. Eddy knelt behind him and spread the cheeks while flicking his tongue.

"Oh shit, Daddy," whined Fluffy. "Eat this boipussy!"

"Mmhmm!"

Eddy spanked his tart for good measure as he munched away.

"I love this shit, Eddy!"

"Mmhmm!"

SMACK! SMACK!

"Fuck me, Eddy! Please fuck me!"

"Okay, bitch ass faggit," he boomed as he stood on the bed.

The rickety sleeping contraption nearly tumbled to the ground with all the weight on it. Eddy eased inside and Fluffy winced as he accepted the girth.

"Oh, Daddy!"

"Get used to it, gurl!"

"Yes, sir!"

Eddy went pushed all the way to the hilt.

"Ughhhhh," shrieked Fluffy.

"Take it," demanded Eddy. "You finna take this big dick in that chunky ass!"

"Yes, Daddy!"

"Good, gurl!"

Eddy pulled out and thrust back in quickly and fully.

"Awwwww," cried out the sissy.

"Hell yeah, bitch! Open that pussy up!"

"Yes, sir!"

"That's a good li'l bitch!"

"Thank you, Daddy!"

"Pussy better than any woman," commented Eddy!

"Oh really?"

"Fuck yeah, faggit!"

"You like it?"

"Hell yeah! Look at that fat thang jiggle when I slam into you!"

"Ooh, Daddy! Give it to me!"

"Damn right, sissy! Take this straight Black man dick!"

"Yes, sir!"

"Ooh that faggot ass tight!"

"Open it up, Daddy!"

"Oh yeah! Make that pussy fart on this dick!"

Pfffftttt. Pffffffffft.

Fluffy began pooting.

Eddy's manhood swelled even more.

"You bout to make Daddy nut, boi!"

"Give it to me!"

Eddy hammered with every bit of his might until he could take no more. "Arrrrgggghhhhhh," he barked then collapsed. He huffed, "Fix us some more to drink. I'm gon' fuck the piss outta you next!"

puzziboi
puzziboi
272 Followers