COVID Weight Gain

Story Info
Chubby femboy hires personal trainer.
1.9k words
3.81
26k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
puzziboi
puzziboi
272 Followers

Shawn Lewis was no different than most people. The pandemic had seen fit to escape him, nevertheless the bitch gave him an extra twenty pounds or so. Already generously-proportioned, Shawn didn't mind how much fatter his butt had gotten. Still, he was not happy with the addition to his stomach. The contact center manager was used to taking action in all aspects of his life. So, he placed a call and made an appointment to meet with a personal trainer.

Shawn arrived at the gym.

"Shawn," inquired a squat, bullnecked brotha with deep brown skin.

"Yes. Are you Domi..."

"Just call me D or Dom," he seemed to smile with his eyes. "Follow me."

D asked what Shawn wanted to work on. Afterwards, they went to do so stretches. D set his client up to do some sit-ups, medicine ball lifts and ten minutes on the treadmill.

Shawn was not in the greatest shape so he was huffing pretty good once all of that was done.

"Wanna call it a day for now," D checked.

"I guess," gasped Shawn.

"It's cool. We can meet again in three days if you want."

"Th-That's good."

"Let me get your number. It'll make it easier if we need to get in contact."

On the way out the door, D asked, "Drink to celebrate?"

"I'd like that. But I'm not going to a bar looking like this."

"I don't wanna do that either. I picked up a bottle on my way here..."

"I'm not drinking in some parking lot."

"Hang on, shawty. Uh. I mean man. I could run by your place if you don't mind."

"Well..."

"My bad. I was just saying..."

"It's cool," the guy with the medium sepia complexion reassured him. "You can just follow me."

"Bet! I'll pull around in a sec. I'll be in the black Jeep," replied D.

"Alrighty."

Shawn hopped in his silver 2016 Lexus LS 460 sedan and waited until he saw the two-door Jeep Wrangler. He drove methodically two his townhome community. He pressed a button to raise the garage door. He pulled in alongside his red 2007 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe. He got out and waved D inside.

Dominicus West exited the SUV slowly while fiddling with his phone with one hand and carrying a weathered duffle bag in the other. "My bad," he said, strutting up to his host. "You stay by yourself?"

"Yes, I live alone," answered Shawn.

"That's what's up."

They walked up to the second floor where there was an open living-dining-kitchen layout.

"Nice house, yo," remarked D.

"Thank you!"

"I brought cognac," he pulled out the bottle.

"Nice! I'll grab some glasses. Ice? Mixer?"

"Just ice for me."

"Mind if I grab a shower?"

"Not at all. I'll get a quick one too."

Shawn led D back downstairs to the third bedroom that had an ensuite bath. "I'm going to run up to my room and wash up real quick. You can just use those towels."

"Thanks," smiled D.

Shawn hustled up two flights of stairs to the master suite. He showered quickly in hopes of beating his guest back to the living room. He threw on an old family reunion T-shirt and some lounge shorts that were snug on his booty. He grabbed some lotion and rushed downstairs. He heard the water shut off as he lathered his body.

"Hey," D called out, emerging.

"Uhhhh..."

"My bad. You don't mind if I just wear the towel while we drink?"

"I...Uh...No...It's cool. I-Ice?"

"Yeah!"

Shawn returned and handed a glass to D.

"Thanks," the guest said. "Do you smoke?"

"Occasionally."

"Mind if we blaze up?"

"That's cool."

"Let me run and get my bag."

After a few puffs and sips, D made an announcement. "I'm not going to be able to keep you as a client."

"W-Why not," an exacerbated Shawn implored him.

"I'm not really sure how to say this." He took a swig. "Do you know anyone named Sheena?"

"Sheena. Uhhhh. No."

"Are you sure," D leaned forward.

"I'm sure. I don't have any friends named that."

"Not even an alter ego," grinned D.

'

"W-Wait. What do you mean?"

"Do you have a page on Peeping?"

"Ohhhhh. Yeah I do. What gave it away?"

"The bright blue hair for one. You stay dying it some loud color. And that big ole ass."

"Sorry!"

"Don't be. If I know about the page, it must mean I've seen it. And if I seen it, I must have been looking for it, right?"

"T-True."

"Well then. I don't wanna train you no more because I like the way that big body jiggle as it is."

"I...I," stammered Shawn.

"You don't gotta say nothing. I'm straight as fuck, but I damn sho wanna fuck you."

"Oh really," Shawn perked up.

"Hell yeah! You don't like the way I look."

"No. I mean your body is amazing. So muscular and stocky. I love it."

"So...What's up," D threw off the towel.

Shawn crawled over to his guest.

"Take that shirt off. I wanna see them fat boy titties!"

Shawn complied with the order. Soon, he had D's girthy manhood in his mouth.

"Oh yeah! Suck that dick, gay bitch!"

"Mmhmm," moaned Shawn.

"Ooh shit that feel good! Suck it!"

"You like it, D?"

D extracted his dick and slapped it against Shawn's round face. "Naw, gay bitch! You gon' call me Dom. That's what faggits call me!"

"Yes, Dom." Shawn's narrowed his eyes. "But you introduced yourself as Dom when we first met?"

"I knew you was a faggit when I first laid eyes on you," Dom barked before spitting in Shawn's face.

"Yes, sir!"

"Let's go fuck! I got shit to do tonight."

Shawn took Dom back downstairs to the guest room where he usually fucked if he was at home.

Dom pushed his newfound lover onto the bed. He knelt behind the voluptuous rear-end and opined, "Damn! I can feel the steam comin' out yo' fag hole!"

Shawn giggled. "Sorry!'

"Don't apologize," the trainer slapped the cheeks. "I'm about to eat this boipussy!"

Dom dove in. Shawn cooed and wiggled with pleasure as the man massaged his massive booty.

"Bend over the bed," ordered Dom.

Then, the shorter fellow eased up behind the rotund femboy. He angled his love spear at the entrance to Shawn's innermost place. He buried himself slowly all the way to the hilt.

"Owwwww," winced Shawn.

"Relax," he whispered.

Shawn accepted him.

They began to rock in unison with metered care.

Until Dom felt Shawn open up.

"That's it, faggit! Give me that boipussy!"

"Yes, sir!"

"You like this D-L nigga dick?"

"Yes, Dom! I love it!"

Dom pounded relentlessly.

Shawn screamed and begged for mercy.

"Shut up, faggit! I seen you take dick before! Take it, ho!"

"Mmhmm!"

Dom thundered away for a bit longer. "Ah shit. I'm cumming," he bellowed, collapsing.

Dom took another shower and collected his duffle bag. Before heading out the front door to his vehicle, he said, "I wanna make a movie with you. You free Sunday?"

"I am," smiled Shawn.

"Let's get a cheap motel room and get nasty," he suggested.

"Saturday?!"

"Naw! I got my kids. You free Sunday?"

"I am," blushed Shawn.

"Bet! Wear some sexy ass lingerie. It's gon' be your hottest vid yet."

"Okay."

Shawn locked up. Then he removed the sheets from the bed. He hefted them along the used towels to the third floor and placed the sheets in the washer. He tossed the rest into the hamper.

The rest of the week went by without issue. Work was normal. Dom had texted a few times.

When Sunday arrived, Shawn could hardly contain himself. He was thrilled to get a message telling him to head to the Voyager Inn off Benedict Pike.

Shawn freshened up real quick, put on a sweatsuit, and jumped in the Toyota. At the motel, he texted to let Dom know he arrived. He pulled in front of the room and took his small suitcase from the trunk.

Dom answered the door wearing a white wifebeater and a black ski mask. "Come on in, faggit! Go ahead and get changed. Where yo' cam?"

Shawn handed over the digi cam. Dom inspected it as the sissy stripped down and slid on his new outfit.

"Yeah! I like this catsuit," announced Dom. The fishnets look good as fuck on you."

"Thanks," smirked the bottom boy.

"To start, I'ma sit in this chair and you gon' stand over there. Cool?"

Dom started filming. He narrated. "All y'all wonder why straight D-L niggas like feminine faggit ass. Well here's why. Turn around real slow, bitch! Look at all that ass. Look at these tits. Big, soft body. Just like a bitch. Ain't that right, Sheena?"

The sissy shrieked with joy.

"Pull them titties out for these muthafuckas!"

Sheena massaged his fleshy mounds. "You like these?"

"Hell yeah, faggit. How big is that ass?"

"Not sure!"

"Let's see, faggit!"

Dom set down the camera. He went to his duffle bag and took out a soft, vinyl tailor's measuring tape. "Alright y'all. This faggit got a...Forty-five inch butt! Damn!" Dom smacked it. "You proud of that badonkadonk, faggit?"

"Yes, Dom!"

"Damn right, gay bitch! Now you gon' suck this D-L dick!"

Dom took a seat. Sheena fell to his knees. Dom held the cam for the entire interaction.

As Sheena sucked, the father of two extolled. "Suck that dick! Suck that dick, you fucking slut bitch! I should be home wit' my girl, but I had to come get my dick sucked by this gay muthafucka right here! He fucking suck so good! C'mon man...I ain't sneak out for no reason, did I? Pull out them titties and wrap them around it while you suck!"

Sheena worked his head like crazy. Cooing all the while. "Mmhmm!"

Dom continued, "Such a good fucking slut! Y'all ought to come get your dick sucked by this faggot right here! Fuck yeah! C'mon, bitch! Fucking bitch! Suck my cum out, bitch! Fuck! Good bitch! You got this D-L dick hard as a rock. Bend yo' ass over!"

Sheena rushed to the bed and bent over.

Dom went in to munch on the booty hole after setting the camera on the table.

"Ooh wee," wailed Sheena.

"You like when a straight nigga treat you like a woman, Sheena?"

"Yes, sir!"

"I know you do. You ready for this D-L dick, faggit!"

"Mmhmm!"

Dom pushed inside. "Oh this boipussy feel good, faggit," he bragged.

"Thank you, daddy!"

"Hell yeah! I love this pussy, bitch!"

"Fuck me, baby!"

"You like how I fuck this sissy pussy?"

"God yes," raved Sheena!

"You my fuckin' faggit bitch! Take this dick!"

Dom hammered Sheena's delicate hole with reckless abandon. He spanked the juicy cakes repeatedly. WHAP. WHAP. WHAP.

"Oh fuck me with that big D-L dick, Dom!"

"Fuck yeah, faggit! I love this pussy!"

"Give it to me, daddy!"

"Yo' body so soft and chubby! I love that shit!"

"Fuck me!"

"Hell yeah, faggit! Take all this dick!"

Dom picked up the pace as sweat dripped from his brow onto Sheena's back. "You gonna make me nut, faggit!"

"Come for me, Dom! Come in fag pussy!"

"Ahhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh!"

Dom fell onto the bed and huffed. "That was some good ass, faggit! Turn that shit off."

Sheena lumbered towards the cam and ended the recording.


puzziboi
puzziboi
272 Followers