Fluid Situation

Story Info
Two women's cigarette experiment leads to much more.
1.2k words
4.31
5.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheri and Marie had been friends for a long time. Two women friends. One smokes. The other perceives the pleasure the smoker enjoys, and secretly loves to watch her smoke. The smoker induces the other to try it. She does and begins to enjoy after working at it.

They enjoy smoking and talking together. They try each other's cigarettes.

"I love to be around you when we are smoking together, even smelling the aroma of your exhale on my face." "Let's get our faces closer when we exhale, as if we are both smoking the same cig."

They let their mutual smoke drift around each other's faces.

"Let me inhale your exhale." Her lips part and both lips nearly touch while Marie exhales gently directly into Sheri's mouth. Sheri closes her eyes and just lets the sensation wash over her.

"That was terrific, now you." They change roles, Sheri takes a deep draught and exhales into Marie. Marie gently blows the exhale back to Sheri and the just exchange until the cloud drifts away. "Wow, that is so erotic, my panties are soaking, are yours?"

"God yes."

They continue to exchange smoke. They trade cigarettes and continue. "Let's trade cigs that have our lipstick on them."

"God, love tasting your lipstick on the cig."

"Me too, my mouth feels so alive sharing this with you; I like feeling your smoke inside my mouth, like coating my tongue." Sheri shows her tongue, touching Marie's lips. Marie moves her lips around Sheri's tongue and makes a long smooth suck outwards....Sheri suddenly puts her hands on her stomach --

"Sheri are you ok?"

"God I just had a small orgasm when you took my tongue. I have been on the edge of one all morning smoking with you."

"Oh I could feel your body stiffen; I have been so close myself."

Marie took Sheri's hands in hers and looking directly in her eyes, said: "I'm so glad you came, to visit and then in orgasm."

"A cigarette orgasm?" Giggle.

"I loved the feeling of my lips sliding on your tongue; I can almost taste the smoke on your tongue....tingling from just that!"

"Let's put fresh lipstick on -- I want to see your red lips around the next smoke." So, they did, rich red lip glosses, then lit up new cigs, taking deep draughts and exhaling.

"I love the way you hold your cigarette -- so free and confident."

"You give me a lot of confidence sweetie."

They trade cigs again, resuming exchanging smoke mouth to mouth; Then Marie offered her smoky tongue to Sheri, who placed her lips around Marie's tongue and just held it there...they made direct eye contact. Exhaling, Sheri said: "Your tongue is so full and fabulous; I just want to have it in my mouth, covered with our smoke and our moisture."

"I want to feel the inside of your mouth with my tongue and taste the smoke." Sheri took Marie's head in her hands and pulled her so their mouths were locked on each other, and both slid their tongues all around the other's mouth; teeth, behind the lips, all over each other's teeth, probing under their tongues, and as far into their mouths as their tongues can reach.

"God, this is so good, baby, I have never felt so into someone like this before."

"Me neither, I wish my tongue were even longer so I could get into you even further; do you feel that?"

"Yes, I am having little orgasms each time your tongue touches another part of my mouth."

"I am leaking fluid so profusely, I think this couch is going to need dry cleaning!"

"Your lips are so full, they look wonderful around the cigarette."

"I want to feel your lips with mine some more."

Sheri takes Marie's lower lip into her mouth, sucking it in as far as it will go. Marie gasps into Sheri's mouth; pulls away a little. "I want that some more. Let's move to my bedroom".

They are laying side by side on the bed now, so Sheri can again pull Marie's lower lip into her mouth. She just holds it there, letting the residual smoke taste permeate her. Now gently moving her mouth left to right, touching every part of the lip. "I loved that", said Marie. "May I have yours?"

Marie now takes Sheri's lower lip into her mouth; Sheri's hands move to hold Marie's body closer to her; pressing their mons area together. Each can feel the other's wetness. With their eyes in constant contact, Marie sucks on Sheri's lip with gentle sucking sounds. Sheri is salivating amply and Marie is sucking the saliva in.

A slight pull back: "I love the nicotine taste of your saliva, baby."

"God yes, my lip is tingling and feels...swollen a little."

They trade lip sucking back and forth until both of their lips feel good and swollen, trading saliva freely and abundantly.

"I love feeling your smoky saliva in my mouth."

Marie takes another deep draught of her cigarette and offers it to Sheri who takes her draft. "This is so good, baby, let me have your other lip."

Sheri takes Marie's upper lip into her mouth and runs her tongue under the inside of her upper lip. "I can feel your wetness between our legs."

"Hold on a second." Marie stands and removes Sheri's shorts and panties. She then places her mouth between Sheri's legs and sucks in nearly a mouthful of Sheri's copious cum. Then returning her face just above Sheri, she lowers her mouth to Sheri's and allows Sheri's cum to dribble between her lips, filling Sheri's mouth.

"Don't swallow just yet, spit the cum back into me."

Sheri spits the cum into Marie's mouth, and they let the cum swish back and forth between them.

"Damn Sheri, that was so hot...I want that again, I am so turned on."

Marie again retrieves cum from Sheri's pussy and coats the inside of her mouth with it using her tongue.

"Get your pants off Marie, I want some of your cum."

Sheri returns the favor, gathering copious amounts of Marie's cum into her mouth and exchanging it with each other. Lust permeates the room.

The cigarette exchange now forgotten, Sheri places two fingers in Marie's pussy, moving in and out to stimulate Marie's continuing orgasms. Marie's fluid is almost like a faucet; Sheri leans down and suckles Marie's clit, exciting Marie to a strong orgasm with massive fluid release, more than Sheri can capture in her mouth; it is running all over Sheri's face.

Marie pulls Sheri's face to hers and devours the dripping cum from Sheri's face while Sheri continues to fuck Marie's pussy with her fingers; now pressing as far in as she can, curling her two fingers to massage Marie's G-spot. Marie absolutely explodes, her body going rigid, legs pumping into the air, screaming her voice in a guttural, visceral shout. Sheri temporarily passes out; the petit morte.

The extended cigarette, mouth, and cum exchange play had built up to a crescendo for Sheri. As Sheri is in those throes, Marie can feel her friend's legs and stomach shaking, quivering.

Sheri reaches for a cigarette. Something to tide her over until Marie wakes up.

Part II to follow