All Comments on 'Fly in the Ointment'

by emptysoul173

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good, but Sad

This was a very well written story that went along at a good pace. It was also very sad, but that is not a bad thing. Overall I really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Awh

He seems to have punished himself enough. He shouldn't have told his sister then though. That was a very selfish attempt of redemption in my eyes. If you are a human being you should know when to speak and when to keep quiet... This left them both broken.. So a good story but a very sad ending... Cheers Yoron.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
SORRY

But suicide is NOT an option. who Is going to pay his sisters bills? I just cannot accept your theory that a sister would do that to her brother when it is so clear that he hated what he had done.

Punishment is for those who refuse correction. Not for those who punish themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I positively Hate stories without endings. I’d rate this one a 1 star story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So very dark, yet more common than we would believe. The take on suicide been a coward's or the easy way out or to solve mental meltdowns is very wrong... It is one of the hardest things to do and achieve successfully, nor is it always cry for help, indeed often it is the total opposite of that. It is the extreme end of the tether on living. I do wish people would understand that. 5 stars to balance out the last score of one. All stories have no ending unless the characters all die!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous