Fly on The Wall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is he married?" asked Harry.

"I didn't ask but I can already see where you're going," nodding toward Jack and Beth.

They ordered more drinks and talked together. Beth's hand spent considerable time on Adele's thigh. Eventually, they all headed to dinner at the buffet. The buffet didn't interest me and I headed back to the room. It was a longer trip than I remembered. I got off the elevator at the wrong floor several times and when I finally found the room, I was pretty tired.

I waited patiently on the door jam of the room across the hall since I couldn't get into the room. Harry and Adele got back to the room late, I assumed after the show they had planned to attend. I was half-asleep and I almost missed them. I barely made it inside before the door closed.

Harry and Adele stripped and, after trips to the bathroom, climbed into the bed together. Most of what they did to each other was under the covers but it was clear that they enjoyed oral genital stimulation and frequent, energetic copulation. Before they slept they discussed plans for the next few days. They mutually agreed they would seek at least one sexual session with Jake and Beth and Adele thought she would try to locate the stranger who gave her the hundred dollar chip and find out if he was married. Harry told her it was okay if he wasn't since he felt he could find his own entertainment.

They went to sleep and I went hunting. I was overloaded with fertilized eggs and needed find a suitable hatching environment. I found a damp spot behind the toilet that was dirty enough to try although I wasn't hopeful. I left a small clutch there and continued searching.

A followed a faint odor near the cabinet under the sinks. I found a narrow space and managed to gain access to the space below the cabinet. In the back corner, I discovered a dead mouse. It couldn't be more perfect and I left the majority of the eggs I had left there knowing they'd do well feasting on the remains of the mouse. I went back to my nest in the corner of the room and, satisfied, rested.

Things were interesting in the morning. I woke up when Adele headed to the bathroom to pee. When she came back, rather than sleeping, she began to suck on Harry's penis. Soon he was erect and she climbed on and began to fuck him. He woke up when she was at full intensity and moaning loudly. He was fully awake when she came forcefully on him. He rolled them over and pounded her furiously until he came inside her.

They hugged and kissed for the next half hour before fucking again and heading for the shower. I stayed in the room when they headed out for breakfast.

They came back an hour later and fucked again. I didn't understand their constant fucking although the corresponding odors were quite nice.

Adele showered again and put on a two-piece bathing suit that barely kept her breasts contained and the bottom dipped well below her navel. It was low enough that she trimmed some of her pubic hair after she put it on. Harry put on loose boxer style suit and they headed out to the pool.

They came back late in the afternoon. "That was fun," offered Adele.

"It was," agreed Harry. "I didn't realize there were private rooms near the pool."

"Handy aren't they?" agreed Adele.

"Who were those guys?" asked Harry.

"I didn't get their names," said Adele.

"She was a pistol. She hardly gave me any rest."

"You responded very well, I noticed.

"You didn't do badly yourself," Harry added.

"He was huge, wasn't he?" asked Adele.

"He was. I almost lost it when you were riding me and his woman helped him push into your ass. He was so big he almost forced me out of your pussy."

"I'm glad you hung in there. The only thing I regret is that I didn't get to suck her clitoris."

"We're here for three more days. Maybe you'll get the chance."

"One could only hope," Adele said.

Harry and Adele fucked one more time before showering and heading out for dinner. "I hope we connect with Jake and Beth during dinner," I heard Harry say as the door was closing.

Harry and Adele didn't come back to their room that night.

They showed up just after dawn. They held hands as they headed for the bed. They fell asleep without fucking, a first. Harry woke a little after nine and headed for the bathroom. Adele followed him. They were in there a long time. I dozed off waiting for them.

When they emerged, they were both naked with wet hair and smiling, even giggling, broadly. "You're insatiable," said Adele.

"And you hate it," added Harry.

"I didn't say that," objected Adele.

They left together, headed for breakfast. Adele returned alone after noon. She changed into her bikini swimsuit, trimmed a few stray pubic hairs, grabbed a nearly transparent cover up and headed for the pool. Ten minutes later, Harry spent less than five minutes changing into his bathing suit, grabbed a towel and headed out again, I assume to join Adele at the pool.

Near five, they returned to the room together, glowing with recent sexual activity. They stripped off their suits and lay on the bed together.

"That was really fun," said Adele.

"Yeah," agreed Harry. "And this time we got their names."

"Martha is an expert at orally setting me on fire," admitted Adele.

"Looked to me as if George wasn't far behind," added Harry.

"How would you know? Martha was all over you. You were inside her so much with your eyes closed I don't see how you had time to check on me."

"I'm always aware of you. I couldn't have any fun if you weren't having fun too."

"That's sweet. Come here and check closely on me," Adele offered.

Harry did, inside and out. After showers they headed for the buffet for dinner.

They came back three hours later. I heard multiple voices in the hallway before the door opened. Beth was the first through the door pulling Harry behind her. She stopped in the middle of the room, turned, took Harry's face in both hands and began to kiss him with a wide open mouth and active tongue.

"We better give them some room," said Adele and she led Jake across the room and through the sliding glass door out on the small balcony.

Beth began to rub Harry's growing erection through his trousers. She took his hand and slid it up under her dress to her pussy. No surprise, she wasn't wearing panties, again.

"Oh, God, I want you right now," she whispered in his ear. She went to work undoing his belt and trouser closure and pulled them down on his thighs. Surprise, he wasn't wearing underwear either.

"Nice," voiced Beth. "You're ready for me."

She pushed him back on the bed, straddled him and pressed his erection against his abdomen with her dripping wet labia. She slid back and forth on him, her dress hiding her actions from his view. She teased him, and herself, stroking him with her pussy, careful to avoid his entering her. It didn't last long. She couldn't stand the delay and she quickly lengthened her stroke until his cock caught between her lips and she slid down with him inside her on the next stroke. She squealed with the sensation. Harry grabbed her hips with both hands and they began a long, hard fuck.

Meanwhile, out on the balcony, Adele was leaning on the railing with her dress up over her back. Her panties were at her knees. Jack was behind her, his pants and underwear around his ankles, stroking into her. They were clearly visible to anyone below or on a neighboring balcony but they didn't seem to care. If fact, in my opinion, the public nature of their coupling seemed to increase their intensity. I doubt that anyone seeing them would care. It was Las Vegas after all. I went back inside when Adele put one leg up on the railing.

Back in the bedroom, I was flying back and forth trying to keep both couples in view. Beth was wild, unable to control her continuous orgasms. Harry was doing his best to keep up. During a slight pause in the action, Harry lifted Beth up, freeing his cock, and brought her down with his erection touching her rectum.

"Oh," exclaimed Beth. "You dirty old man."

Harry pushed slightly harder against her sphincter.

"Really? You want to go there?" asked Beth.

Harry responded by pushing harder and the head of his erection pushed her ass open slightly.

Beth had her eyes closed and she seemed to be weighing the options. "Just go slowly," she said waiving her objection.

Harry, buoyed by her acquiescence, pushed further and the head of his erection slipped through her opening.

"Fuck," whimpered Beth. "Give me a second."

Harry paused, holding her over him with his hands on her thighs.

"Okay," said Beth. "More, but slowly."

Harry slowly lowered Beth onto his cock. She began to move her hips back and forth, as he entered her fully. They rested, Beth with her ass pressed tightly against Harry's groin. Beth moved first. "Damn, that feels good," she said.

Soon they were wildly pumping together as they had earlier with Harry in her vagina. Beth's cascade of orgasms began again and Harry, unable to hold back any longer, came inside her ass.

"Whoa. That's hot. I feel it all the way to my tits," exclaimed Beth.

Adele and Jake came into the room just as Beth rolled off Harry. She pulled off the rest of her clothes and headed for the bathroom without closing the door. The others stripped and wandered into the bathroom with Beth.

Beth was sitting on the toilet without peeing. Adele took one look at her and said, "Let me guess. Harry managed to fuck you in the ass."

Beth nodded in agreement as some gas escaped her rectum. "God, that's embarrassing," Beth lamented.

"Not to worry," said Adele. "I've been there. Given everything else we've done this week I don't think anyone will think less of you for farting."

Adele headed into the glass walled shower. "Meet me in here when you're ready," she said to Beth.

The guys leaned against the counter and watched the women in the shower together. Beth was leaning against the wall and Adele was using her fingers and mouth against and inside her ass. Adele managed to suck a wad of Harry's semen from her ass. She stood up and faced Beth. "Want some?" she asked.

"Why the hell not," said Beth and she kissed Adele. The men took that as their opportunity to leave.

When the women left the bathroom, the men took showers, separately. When Harry finished his shower, he joined the other three in the bed.

Hours later, Jake and Beth left for their own room. Harry was wearing his underwear and carrying his clothes and shoes. Beth was just carrying her clothes.

Friday morning, Harry and Adele were lounging in bed, still naked from the night before. Adele was fondling Harry's penis. "You fucked Beth in the ass with this last night, didn't you?"

"I did."

"Whose idea was it?" she asked.

"Mine."

"And she didn't object?"

"Slightly. I think it was her first time," Harry admitted.

"You took her anal cherry?"

"I guess I did," agreed Harry.

"You know I have to offer my ass to Jake now," stated Adele.

"You should do whatever you want to do. I hope you have as much fun as I think Beth had."

They were in the middle of a prolonged sensual fuck when there was a gentle knock on the door. "Housekeeping," said a female voice.

"I know that voice," said Adele as she slipped from under Harry and headed for the door. She peeked through the security opening before opening the door part way while standing behind it.

"Mariana, is that you?" Adele asked.

"Mrs. Cooper?" questioned Mariana.

"Come in," said Adele and a young woman, wearing the uniform of the Hotel's housekeeping staff slipped inside and let the door close. When she saw Adele's state of undress, she hooded her eyes and looked away. "I'm sorry Mrs. Cooper. I didn't know you weren't dressed."

"Its okay, Mariana. Nothing you haven't seen before."

"True, but I wasn't prepared."

"Mariana, are you available for a private visit?"

"Not now. I have to work."

"When then?"

"My shift ends at two this afternoon."

"That would be perfect. Can you come by after work?"

"I can. After work. Maybe about two-thirty. I have to leave the hotel, change clothes and come in the back way. The same arrangement?"

"Of course. Two hundred," Adele agreed. "Give us ten minutes and we'll get out and let you clean the room.

Adele and Harry played some cards in the casino, had a light lunch and returned to the room about two o'clock to wait for Mariana. Adele put two hundred dollar bills in an envelope and put it on the dresser.

Harry was unable to sit quietly waiting for Mariana. "Take it easy, Harry. She'll be here. She always comes," Adele told him.

"I know but her body is so wonderful. I can't wait."

"I agree with you. Remember though, you have to share her with me. Meanwhile, quiet down and save your energy."

Right on the minute, Mariana knocked on the door and Adele let her in again. She looked nothing like the housekeeper that I had seen that morning. Her long hair was loose and hanging half-way down her back. She was wearing a straight, one-piece pale blue sheath that hung off her modest breasts, bounced off her hips and reached to her ankles.

Adele hugged Mariana and told her how glad she was that Mariana was available. Harry got up and added his hug. He then sat on the edge of the bed. Adele led Mariana to in front of Harry. Mariana stood in front of Harry while Adele moved behind her and unzipped her dress all the way down her back. The dress fell from Mariana's body and she stood naked in front of Harry.

Harry motioned Mariana to come closer to him. He reached out and gently put his hands on her waist. He pulled her closer and pressed his lips to her right nipple. Mariana closed her eyes, tossed her head back and pressed her chest into Harry's face.

Adele was stroking Mariana's ass. She reached between Mariana's legs and rubbed her hand over Mariana's labia. Adele extended a finger and slid it inside Mariana's vagina while Harry began kissing Mariana's left tit. Soon they were all naked and on the bed. Mariana was between Adele's legs, caressing her labia and clitoris with her tongue while Harry stroked inside her from the rear.

Adele came first and switched places with Mariana. Harry resumed fucking, this time with Adele.

The activity continued unabated for the next three hours. Harry came three times, once in each of the women's cunts and once in Mariana's mouth. Between them, the women had six orgasms but only one each with Harry.

Near dinner time, Mariana went into the bathroom. When she returned, she straightened her sheath and put it on. She kissed each of her companions, picked up the envelope from the dresser and started for the door.

"Same time tomorrow?" asked Adele.

"Same arrangement?" asked Mariana.

"Of course," said Adele and Mariana let herself out.

Harry and Adele had one more missionary fuck, cleaned up and headed for the buffet. They didn't return until early the next morning. I assumed they had connected with another couple, probably Jake and Beth.

Saturday was a repeat of Friday. Mariana arrived at two thirty. Adele had left the door security bar in place holding the door ajar and she and Harry were already in bed naked under the covers. Mariana let herself in, closed the door and approached the bed. She was dressed identically to the previous day. Harry reached out, used one hand to reach under the hem of Mariana's sheath. He moved his hand up between her legs. The dress caught on Mariana's body as he moved up. Mariana loosened her dress to help him. He finished with his fingers circling her clitoris and his thumb in her vagina.

Mariana removed her dress and kneeled on the side of the bed with Harry's fingers still inside her. Adele moved the covers off Harry and stroked his erection. She then invited Mariana to straddle Harry and slide his erection inside her. Adele straddled Harry's head facing Mariana. The women began to kiss and fondle each other while Harry pumped his cock into Mariana and his tongue into Adele.

Four hours later, Mariana was leaving, with the envelope in hand when she asked, "Same time tomorrow?"

"We're leaving tomorrow," said Adele.

"I could come tomorrow morning before I have to go to work."

"That would be wonderful," agreed Adele.

"Is two am ok? I'll have to leave by five so I can change and get to work by six."

"I'm looking forward to it. Same arrangement."

"Great. See you in the morning," Mariana confirmed as she left the room.

Adele and Harry cleaned up and went to dinner.

I was pretty sure I wouldn't see them again until morning. I was fine with that. I was feeling a little tired and could use the rest.

My expectation was in error. Near nine pm, the room door opened. Adele led Beth into the room with the two men right behind them. They appeared to have been drinking. Adele had her clothes off before reaching the bed and barely after the door closed.

Beth was removing her clothes as Adele crawled up on the bed, lay on her back and opened her legs. Beth accepted Adele's invitation and buried her face in Adele's pussy. Harry and Jake pulled over two chairs to watch the women.

"Incredible, isn't it?" asked Harry.

"Damn straight," agreed Jake. "I wasn't sure they were going to make it back to the room."

"Good thing our room was closer than yours. Otherwise, they probably wouldn't have made it."

Adele was writhing on the bed, holding Beth's head between her legs with both hands and her thighs. Beth was pushing her head up periodically, breathing in huge gasps, before plunging back for more of Adele's sweet flavor. The room filled with the aroma of Adele's orgasms.

Adele tapped out. "Enough. Enough. My turn," she gasped as she changed positions with Beth. Ten seconds later, it was Beth writhing on the bed and Adele was panting heavily as she tried to breathe with her face between Beth's thighs.

The guys, watching the feminine action intently, had their pants pushed down on their thighs and were stroking their erections in tandem. Beth's orgasm arrived quickly, hastened by her earlier efforts with Adele. The women lay next to each other, kissing lips and nipples.

Beth looked at the men. "Is that the best you can do?" she asked them.

"It was the only thing we could do given how engrossed you ladies were with each other," said Jake.

"You enjoyed watching?" Beth further asked.

"More than enjoyed. I haven't seen anything hotter than the two of you all week."

"Well, get your cock over here and fuck me before I lose the edge I have from Adele."

"Which one of us?"

"Either one. I don't care. Take turns. I just need to be fucked. Right now!"

The men stripped in record time and Jake pushed Harry toward Beth and he moved to Adele. Both women were ready, lying on their backs, asses at the edge of the bed and legs extended high. The women held hands, squeezed breasts, kissed and tongue wrestled as the men pounded into them with the women's legs over their shoulders. The women had simultaneous orgasms. The men kept stroking into them.

"Change places. I want to have another orgasm with Harry," ordered Adele. She got her wish and so did Beth. Two minutes later, the men joined the women in orgasmic bliss.

The four of them rested on the bed together with the women between the men. Beth pushed Jake toward her still vibrating pussy. "I want another orgasm," she said.

"I need time to recover," objected Jake.

"Use you tongue and fingers," suggested Beth.

"Great idea," echoed Adele as she pushed Harry toward her pussy.

Twenty minutes later, and after changing partners again, the women were on their sixth orgasms and the men were recovered. As they lay alongside each other again, Beth slowly stroking Harry and Adele doing the same with Jake, Beth asked Harry, "What were you doing with your fingers in my ass?"

"I thought you might enjoy a small encore," Harry replied.