Fly on The Wall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"An encore?" queried Jake.

"I forgot to tell you," said Adele. "Harry fucked Beth in the ass earlier in the week."

"And she liked it?" followed up Jake.

"More than like. More like loved it," Adele explained. "And I owe you," she added.

"You want me to fuck you in the ass?" Jake questioned.

"I wasn't clear enough? Yes, I'd like you to fuck me in the ass."

"When?"

"Now, before I forget again."

"Oh, I'm going to enjoy this," said Beth.

Adele got on her knees and Jake positioned himself behind her. Beth assisted by lubricating both of them with her saliva and other fluids and held Adele's cheeks apart while Jake pushed slowly inside Adele's rectum. Jake slipped in easily and Beth had the thought that Adele had been here before.

With Jake pushing deeply inside Adele, Beth moved in front of Harry. "My turn," she said.

"In your ass?" asked Harry.

"Yep. I'm ready. Just go slow like last time."

Harry went slowly but it was easier than last time and soon they were matching Jake and Adele stroke for stroke. Adele screamed with her orgasm, soon followed by Beth. A few seconds later, Adele asked, "Can you guys change places again? I'd like to squeeze out another orgasm with Harry."

The switch was quickly done and the stroking restarted in earnest. Beth beat Adele to her orgasm but not by much. The guys hung in until they had their own orgasms.

Lying in an exhausted tangle on the bed again, Beth commented, "We've been here for less than ninety minutes and we've had a total of eighteen orgasms between us."

"You counted?" asked Adele.

"Not in real time. I replayed everything in my head and added them up."

Adele was quiet of several minutes. "You're right. Eighteen orgasms. By my count we each had three oral, two vaginal and two anal and the guys had two each, one in a cunt and one in an ass."

"That's my recollection," confirmed Beth. "The only thing we haven't done is suck off the guys until they come in our mouths."

"Can I take a rain check?" asked Jake.

"Sure," answered Adele, "but this is our last night in Vegas."

"Give me an hour then," said Jake.

Before midnight, the women had completed their list. They took turns with both of the men until Jake gave up his semen, flooding Adele's mouth. Then they worked together on Harry until he was about to blow and Adele turned him over to Beth for the finale.

Hours later, Jake had moved to a nearby armchair and was snoring quietly. Harry was napping on the bed with the women in his arms on either side. Adele and Beth were asleep on each of his shoulders. He had an arm around each of them and their breasts were resting on his chest nearly completely covering it. Adele had a leg over his leg and Beth was gently holding his limp manhood in her hand.

I was as tired at they were, maybe even more tired. I needed some rest. The corner of the room seemed far away so I settled on the window sill to rest and watch.

At two am there was a gentle knock on the door. It woke me up too.

"Shit," said Adele when the knock woke her.

"What?" asked Beth.

"That's Mariana. I forget we arranged for her tonight."

"Mariana?"

"Let me get the door and let her in and I'll explain."

Mariana came through the door wearing another sheath dress in pure white. She noticed Adele's state of undress and wildly messed up hair. "I hope I haven't interrupted anything," she said.

"No. No. Nothing like that. Come with me," said Adele.

When Mariana saw the other people in the room, all naked, she stopped. "I've come at a bad time. Maybe I should leave."

"No. No. Please stay. I promise you you'll enjoy yourself."

"I hadn't planned on four people," whispered Mariana to Adele.

"What would it take for you to stay?" whispered Adele.

"I would need to be paid more," Mariana said softly.

"How much more?"

"Four hundred," Mariana suggested.

"Double then."

"Double would be nice."

"I think we could manage that."

Adele led Mariana further into the room. "Beth, Jake, this is Mariana. Mariana that's Beth on the bed and Jake in the chair. You already know Harry.

"Guys, Harry and I have known Mariana for a long time. She visits us whenever we're in Vegas although usually in the afternoon. I'd like her to stay for awhile but she needs to be compensated."

Jake was awake in the chair. "She's very attractive. How much are we talking about?"

"Four hundred dollars," said Adele, squeezing Mariana's hand to keep her quiet.

"Four hundred," mused Jake. "I'd like to see more."

Adele turned to Mariana. "You okay with that?"

Mariana responded by unzipping the back of her dress part way down, wiggling her arms out of the sleeves and letting the top fall down to her waist. She stood in front of everyone with her perfect breasts standing firmly out on her chest.

"Oh," said Beth. "Jake, give her the money."

Adele went to her purse, took out an envelope, put two hundred dollars in it and walked over to Jake who was looking for his trousers. When he found them, he removed his wallet and took out two bills. He handed them to Adele. Adele didn't respond. She just stood there with her hand held out with the two bills in it.

"Don't be so cheap," said Beth. "Give her the rest."

Jake pulled out another two bills and handed them to Adele. Adele added the four bills to the two in the envelope and put it on the dresser. She smiled at Mariana who smiled even more widely back at her. Without prompting, Mariana unzipped the rest of her dress and let it fall to the floor. Jake inhaled audibly. "Oh," repeated Beth.

Mariana walked over to Jake first. She got on her knees in front of him and took him into her mouth. She didn't have to do much. He was already at his limit. She turned around and wiggled down on his lap with him inside her. Jake leaned forward and held her breasts in his hands while he kissed her spine and she rolled around on his erection.

"She's incredible," commented Beth.

"You have no idea," responded Adele.

"Does she do women?" asked Beth.

"Oh yeah, she does women. Let her go first. Pay attention and then see if you can pass her exam."

Mariana leaned forward and began to do magical things with her hips and muscles. Jake didn't last long. He warned her about his imminent eruption and, when she told him it was alright, he pulled her down on his erection and came inside her.

Mariana extracted herself from Jake, paused over him for a moment to drain his semen back onto his genitals and walked around the bed to Beth. Adele moved aside to allow Mariana room. Beth fell back on the bed with her mouth agape as Mariana settled between her thighs. Beth tried to focus on what Mariana was doing but the sensory input was overwhelming and she lost clarity. Adele didn't help by palming Beth's tits and sucking on her nipples.

Adele elbowed Harry and told him to get behind Mariana. She asked if it was alright for Harry to fuck her from behind. She wiggled her ass in response and Harry plunged in halting the flow of Jake's deposit. After Beth exploded and begged Mariana to give her a break, Mariana turned her attention to Adele who was happy to comply. Adele soon joined Beth in the "happiness is a group function" club.

Jake joined the fun for a while and then retired back to his chair. Eventually, Harry found himself standing on the side of the bed with the three women lying on their backs with their asses on the edge of the bed and their legs in the air. While he was pondering his next move, Adele challenged him, "Come on big guy. Bet you can't eat just one."

He knew he could finish more than one of them. Probably all three. Mariana was on his left so he started there. Mariana was trying to play hard to get but he finally broke her reserve and moved over to Adele. Adele was still tingling from her last fling with Beth and he leveraged her sensitivity into a quick orgasm. Beth was more difficult but, with determination, he managed to overcome her resistance and was treated to a loud, wailing orgasm.

Finished with the preliminaries, Harry wondered if he could fuck all three of them to orgasm before losing his own load. The only answer was to try. He leaned in and slipped his erection into Mariana. Mariana was a real challenge. She was playful, moving her body sinuously and laughing all the time.

An Impatient Adele grabbed his arm and said, "Come over here for a while. She's not going to get serious for a while yet."

Harry loved fucking his wife whenever and wherever they were. Her lying between two other naked women only added to the pleasure and he pushed it to the hilt. Adele gave as good as she got and they climaxed together in a glorious exhibition.

That left a disappointed Beth on the bed unfulfilled. Harry leaned over her, kissed her nipples and then her lips. "I owe you one," he whispered.

"Damn straight you do," she responded.

Near five in the morning, Mariana left for a quick trip to the bathroom. When she came back, she gathered her dress and put it on. She went over to Jake, kissed him and said "Thank you."

Jake looked at her sadly. "No. Thank you. Maybe we can do this again sometime?"

"I work here," as all Mariana said in return.

She said a personal goodbye to each of the others, picked up the envelope off the dresser and quietly left the room.

A few minutes later, Jake and Beth began to make preparations to leave. When she wrapped her arms around Harry in a passionate goodbye, he whispered in her ear, "I still owe you."

"You do," she said. She turned to the others and added, "Give us a few minutes. I need a shower."

Beth grabbed Harry's hand and pulled him into the bathroom with her. Several minutes later, Adele and Jake heard the shower running.

"What do you think they're doing in there?" Jake asked.

"Really? You have to ask?" answered Adele. "It's something to do with a debt Harry owes her."

Several minutes later, Adele and Jake heard Beth scream "FUCK" and the shower was turned off.

"Debt paid in full," jested Adele.

I needed to rest. Too tired to fly, I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

(Editor's Note: At this point the reporting from our correspondent in the room ceased. We located a nearby journalist and enlisted him to check her out. It took awhile but he eventually found his way into the room. Harry and Adele were sleeping tangled together on the disaster of a bed. He found Musy on the windowsill. He recognized her from a meeting earlier in the week. She wasn't moving.

He watched while the Coopers packed and left the room to check out. Shortly thereafter, Mariana entered to clean the room. She noticed Musy on the windowsill, swept her into a dustpan with a brush and emptied it into the large plastic bag on her housekeeping cart.)