Fly United Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess they don't want any families to try signing up without reading the fine print. Worth it? I'm game."

"Me, too. Let's check out and leave our bags in the Captain's closet until time to leave for the flight. We can come back and spend a few hours sightseeing after getting the tickets."

A cab to the airport dropped them off at the proper terminal and they found the MHC ticket counter. The agent smiled up at them.

"First time flying with us?"

"Came over from Atlanta yesterday."

"Was it an enjoyable flight?"

"Not like anything we've ever experienced."

"I hope you appreciate why we have to do tickets this way. I know it's damned inconvenient, but we need to be sure we're only dealing with consenting adults. Let's see...7:15 tonight. Arrives very late. One of the last flights into Atlanta. Sorry for the schedule, but we turn around the same plane that flies over from there and have to do cleaning and maintenance, as I'm sure you understand. Let's see...are you club members?"

"If I've got it right, we are not but hope to become members during the flight."

"Splendid! Here are your tickets, and thank you for flying MHC."

They took in some typical tourist sights, filling the time they had allotted before collecting their luggage and heading for the terminal. Security was slow, but they had allowed enough time to grab something to eat before they were due to board. A few passengers were waiting when they arrived at the gate. Janice noted the passengers appeared to all be couples, including one pair of women holding hands. Rob glanced out the window at the plane. No fancy paint or logos - plain silver with a red MHC on the tail.

Rob checked in with the gate agent and couldn't resist asking "Why no showers? Now THAT would be convenient."

She laughed "It sure would! Don't think we haven't thought of it, but these planes are just a bit too small to retrofit. I can tell you, though; we are trying to pry a plane with showers away from Emirates. They replace planes in their fleet periodically and we'd like to snag one. Trouble is they're just so big that we haven't figured out how to make it feasible financially."

"You seem up on the corporate proceedings."

She cheerfully replied "Because I own the airline. So do the ticket agents and flight crews. All the maintenance personnel. We are entirely employee owned so we don't have to satisfy investors - only customers. Of course, one owner is a billionaire who had the vision. If the airline makes money we all benefit with bonuses, so we are very conscious about pleasing customers. How have you found our service so far?"

"We've experienced nothing like it, that's for sure. I can tell you that we know you only fly limited routes, but we will be flying MHC whenever possible."

"That's what we like to hear! Oh, you can board now. Check your bags before entering the plane."

They had seats a little more forward than on the previous flight, about midway in the cabin. On the previous flight they hadn't noticed that each seat had a built-in screen for watching movies. Janice laughed as she looked over the playlist. "Romances, some of them steamy, and what look to be flicks with lots of skin and sex. No wonder they told me when we bought our tickets to come out here that I probably wouldn't do much reading. Although I can think of some books that would be appropriate."

Once in the air, after their wine and beer, they requested a blanket and some pillows. The flight attendant opened the bin over their seats and reached out the items. "Let us know if there is anything else we can do to make you comfortable."

Janice asked "At the ticket counter they implied that they wanted couples, but we know a lot of people who travel alone. What happens to them? They have to use another airline?"

The flight attendant leaned closer and said in a whisper "Sometimes we get passengers like that. I can tell you that, if you look carefully, you'll see that everyone working for MHC all wear the pins. Most of us are unmarried, so it may be possible for one of us to take the place of a travelling companion, if that is desired. We don't spread that information around because we don't want passengers to fly with us just to have sex with a flight attendant." She looked around to see of anyone could hear her. "In fact, we have an unaccompanied young lady who's not a club member on this flight. We happen to have a male attendant in first class, so...maybe something could happen there."

Rob asked softly "What if you don't have any male attendants?"

The flight attendant shrugged. "It's not what we prefer, but if the lady is set on joining the club one of us may work with her. We all undergo training in how to handle those situations. Some of us are more comfortable with it than others. I did it once on one of my first flights. The woman had a vibrator that came into use during the proceedings."

"Sorry. I didn't mean to get personal."

"We're all here to help you join the club or have a mile high experience. We're not in business to offer sex, but believe in good healthy sex between consenting adults. As attendants we much prefer to serve you food and drink and make the atmosphere comfortable for you, and are reluctant to participate ourselves." She laughed "Unless we're just flying to our next assignment as passengers ourselves."

She left to attend to her duties and Janice asked Rob "Want to watch a movie?"

"The only movie I'd like to see is you."

"How about you warm me up?"

He laughed and kissed her. Under the blanket their hands wandered and she sighed when he cradled a breast. He kissed her throat and neck and her hand wandered to his crotch. After a few minutes she whispered "How about we try out one of those large restrooms."

He looked around. "Three seem to be occupied, but I think the forward one on the other side is free."

Along the way they saw movement under blankets and even over the jet noise in the cabin heard soft moans as they passed. One seat they passed had a blue light on and an attendant was on her way to them.

Inside, they locked the door. He looked around and whistled. "They've thought of almost everything. I think all that's missing is a hot tub."

She laughed as she kissed him "Maybe we can make our own hot."

"I like the way you think."

They groped and undressed each other, hanging their clothes on the convenient wall hooks. When her bra came off, he nuzzled between her breasts. She removed his shirt as he licked and nipped at her nipples. She fumbled with his belt as he unfastened her slacks and soon they were down to briefs and panting with desire. She played fingers on his chest and bent to lick his nipples as he pushed her underwear over her hips and off. One hand slid up the inside of her leg and nestled against her vulva. She tried to grind against his hand but he laughed "Not yet. There's time for that later."

"Damn it. Two can play that game."

His underwear was quickly removed and she played around on his thighs and abdomen, all around his raging erection but not touching it. "How do you like it when I do it to you?"

He grabbed her face and kissed her hard and she responded with tongue She reached down to cradle his sac and he rested a hand on her sex, cupping it. When he lowered his head to kiss her breasts she circled the base of his penis with her fingers.

A last he rammed a hand up into her slit. Fingers played with labia and immediately became soaked. Two fingers plunged into her, and she cried out. She gripped his erection and danced fingers over it.

He suddenly dropped to his knees and thrust his face up into her. She leaned back against the counter and spread wide for him holding his head to guide him. When he tipped his head back to suck on her large nub she almost jumped. She put her hands under his arms and pulled him up for a kiss, then dropped to her knees and took him in, swirling her tongue over him.

"I won't be able to take much of that," he panted.

She pulled away and stood up. "Then we'd better get on with it."

Janice hopped up onto the counter, which was just the right height, and spread her legs wide, with her feet on the edge of the counter. He gave her a few licks until she got a wild look in her eye, then stood up and plunged into her. He slammed into her time after time and played with her breasts while he did it. She put her hands on the counter behind her, leaned back, tipped her head back, and moaned. He continued to slam into her and she wrapped her arms around him. When she was about to come she threw her legs around him as well. Sweat from the exertion coated his skin and she began to glisten.

Her body began to convulse in orgasm. Her nails dug into his back and her hips met his to get the most out of every thrust. He covered her mouth with his to stifle any loud shouts or screams. She pulsed hard around him and as she began to die away he increased his speed and thrust even harder. His ejaculations were powerful and he continued to slam into her as he spurted.

When he was finished he leaned his forehead against hers and they gasped for breath. He didn't withdraw until he was completely softened. She pointed to a towel dispenser and he got some towels to clean up with and found the disposal bin under the counter and conveniently out of sight.

As they got dressed she paused and grabbed him for a kiss. "So this is what it's like to join the mile high club. I think I like it."

"Me, too. And you are the only one I would consider joining it with."

"Where's that blue button?"

"Over here next to the door. I'll flip it on if you're ready to go out."

As soon as they returned to their seats a flight attendant was there with two small pins, just simple initials 'MHC', and two flutes of champagne. "Welcome to the club. Wear these pins when you fly with us and you get free food and drinks as well as a bit of a discount on fares. Thank you for flying MHC Airline."

"You can bet we'll be flying with you again."

"Tell your friends about us. The more passengers we get the more flights we can add."

When they were alone they finished their champagne and pinned the small pins on each other's lapels. Janice looked at him with a mischievous grin. "If I'm working in LA or New York and you come to see me will you fly MHC?"

Rob rubbed his chin as if contemplating. "I don't know. Some of those flight attendants look pretty hot. Maybe I could work something out with one of them."

She laughed and slapped his arm. "You'd better not!"

He laughed in return and kissed her. "I'll never fly MHC without you."

She leaned her head on his shoulder. "It is a much better experience with someone you love."

"Amen to that."

"I have an idea."

"I thought I smelled something burning."

She laughed and slapped his arm again. "How much fun would it be to get together a group of our friends and take a trip together? I bet none of them has ever heard of MHC."

"I like it! Let's ask around and see who's in on this idea."

Before they began descent into Atlanta they spoke to the flight attendant again. "We're thinking of getting together a group of friends and taking a trip together. Is that something that is possible to arrange?"

"Absolutely."

"I guess there isn't much you haven't seen."

She laughed "I've only been flying for a month and I've seen plenty. I hear tales from those who have been with the airline from the start. A couple of times it has taken several reminders to a couple that they need to cease and get ready to land. They get so wrapped up in what they're engaged in that it's hard for them to stop."

"Not to pry, but what's the most outrageous thing you've seen?"

"That's easy. One couple was going at it under a blanket and she apparently withdrew him to finish him by hand. The blanket fell to the floor just as she...um...finished him. Apparently he took her by surprise because she couldn't get tissues up in time and he spurted a fountain straight up into the air. I mean, it was jets. The woman shrieked in surprise. It went all over her. I've done a lot of things but have never seen a man ejaculate like that. It was fascinating. I helped her to clean up. But I prefer to keep it inside me, know what I mean?"

Janice nodded. "Yeah. I like to feel it in there."

"There you go! That's what I like." She paused "You can talk to a ticket agent about your party. He or she can help plan a trip that will satisfy your requirements. Since you're club members now you may be able to work out a package deal discount."

After landing they found a ticket agent still on duty and asked her about the plan. She thought it would be possible, but since the planes only held a limited number of passengers it would have to be planned well in advance. She recommended calling the main number to find flights that would work for them and make the general plans, although everyone would still have to stop by the airport in person to purchase the actual tickets.

Janice arranged a surprise birthday party for Rob and invited three other couples. After dinner at a restaurant they frequented they went back to the apartment Janice and Rob shared for drinks.

There were several toasts to Rob on attaining 'the big three-oh' and then Janice called for attention.

"Listen up everyone. Rob and I have a proposal to put before you."

Lori shouted "A proposal! Does that mean you two are going to get hitched?"

Janice looked at Rob, who nodded. "We're thinking of sometime next year, after I finish with this film project I'm in."

Hunter asked with a leer "What kind of movie? Are we gonna see any skin?"

Lori said "Only you would think of that."

Janice said "That's okay. It's a fair question, given the proposed R rating. Yes, you will see skin. My skin. There's one scene where I get naked and have sex with another character. I've already discussed this with Rob. The nudity is real, but the sex is not, although it is filmed in a way to look real. I can't explain it because I've never done anything like it before. There will be a body double available if necessary. I never knew there was such a thing as a body double. The audience would see my face and my tits, Hunter, but anything explicit could be shot from an angle that a body double would look like me. My film partner has had several experiences with it though, and has attempted to explain to me how it goes. It sounds pretty scary in a way but he says the heavy breathing and apparent orgasms are all put on because the actual filming is very non-erotic. The camera angles are set up to almost show something but not quite. I'm a little nervous about it, but Rob will be present to ensure nothing happens that isn't kosher."

Hunter said "I'll be first in line for tickets when it comes out."

"That will be sometime toward the end of next year. After filming there is a lot of post production with editing, adding music and such. Who knows, my scene could end up on the cutting room floor."

"That would be a shame. You're the hottest chick in town." Lori glared at him and he noticed. "Right after Lori."

There was a general round of hoots and laughter as Hunter tried to dig himself out of the hole he found himself in. "I think I'd better shut up before I get into more trouble than I already am."

Rob held up a hand to quiet things down. "Here's a question that we need an honest answer to. How many here are members of the mile high club?"

The others looked around at each other. Clark tentatively raised a hand. Kendra put her hands on her hips and looked at him. He sheepishly said "It was before I knew you. A date took me up in a small plane and showed me some fun things to do."

Janice and Rob raised their hands. Rob then asked "How many, given the chance, would consider doing something like that? Be honest."

After a hesitation all hands went up. Janice asked "How would everyone feel about going on a trip together where that is likely to be a part of it?"

Gayle asked "You mean all at the same time?"

"We're not talking about an eight person orgy, but where everyone has a chance to join the mile high club. Janice and I have discovered something extraordinary. There is an airline where that is not only tolerated, but encouraged."

Clark said "You're kidding, right?"

Janice shook her head. "We haven't mentioned it before, but we found out when I went to LA to audition for the movie. It is real. We have pins indicating we're members. If you do it during the flight you get a pin and champagne. If you're already members of the club you get free food and drinks as well as a ticket discount."

"Seriousy?"

"Absolutely. Now, given that, how many would really be ready to take such a trip together?"

Heads turned as everyone looked at everyone else, but all hands went up.

"It will take some planning, but we are thinking next spring."

"Where would we go?"

"We're thinking Las Vegas. We found MHC is adding a daily flight there in January."

Rob added "Think about it. If everyone is serious we'll need to make flight reservations before the end of the year. The planes only carry about thirty or forty or so in the main cabin and about a dozen in first class. First class gets what amounts to a small room."

"We can look it up and study it."

Janice shook her head. "They don't have a website and the 800 number will only give general information about the flights. You have to go to the airport ticket counter to purchase tickets. Everyone who works there is super friendly, probably because the airline is employee owned so they don't have to satisfy investors."

"That seems dumb."

"Think about it. They only want couples. They only want adults - no children. Whoever buys tickets has to be on board with the concept. The ticket agent has to issue the tickets face to face."

Rob added "And they don't advertise. It's all word of mouth and customer recommendations."

"Let us know by the end of the month and we'll start putting the trip together. Does a weekend or three days in Vegas seem like a good amount of time?"

General head nods gave Rob and Janice the go ahead to start planning.

12