Fly United Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gayle added "Just promise us there will be no hookers involved in your evening. We want you for ourselves. You won't be disappointed."

Rob grinned "I think with an invitation like that we can withhold our carnal desires until later."

The men headed out, laughing and planning their evening as they rode the elevator down.

As soon as the door closed Kendra clapped her hands. 'We're in Vegas. Let's do something that will stay here! Remember that weekend after the sorority blowout?"

Janice laughed "Oh yeah. We had sex everywhere - on the beds, on the floor, in the bathtub, in the kitchen..."

Gayle interrupted "I don't remember in the bathtub. Was I drunk?"

"It wasn't you. It was me and Lori. We gave each other orgasms while taking a bath and then she sat on the side of the tub and I cleaned her up with my tongue and then she cleaned me up. I'll never forget that fabulous tongue of yours, Lori."

Gayle exclaimed "I get first dibs on Lori's tongue!"

The group dissolved into laughter and Lori stuck out her tongue so everyone could see how long it was.

Kendra caught her breath and gasped "I guess it's you and me, Janice. I think Lori is taken. Not that you're second string or anything." And the group collapsed in laughter once again.

Kendra had brought in several bottles of champagne and commenced to pour four glasses. They toasted each other in celebration of their Mile High Club status and swapped stories about how they achieved their status.

Janice said "On the way back from LA Rob and I went into one of the large bathrooms and he fucked me until I could hardly walk."

Kendra nodded. "We used the bathroom also. I couldn't believe how big it was! The bathroom I mean." After everyone almost spilled their wine while laughing, Kendra continued "Well, that, too. I sat on the loo and Clark straddled me. It was just as the plane hit a little bit of turbulence. I didn't have to move much at all. Between the bouncing and the vibrations the plane did all the work for me. We laughed about it but had the most delicious orgasms."

Lori said "We started out under a blanket but I wanted to go somewhere with a bit more space to maneuver. Hunter was so pumped up about it that I had to suck him off just to get him under control. Fortunately he does recover quickly. He ate me good. You talk about my tongue, but his is pretty talented, too. When he was recharged I sat on the counter and he rammed me good. I love it when he nibbles my nipples and then slams me so hard I think his whole body is going to disappear into me. We both had another good one."

"I guess we're the only ones who did it under the blanket," Gayle said. "It was soooo erotic getting off so close to other people with the chance that the blanket could fall onto the floor and we'd be seen by those around us like I saw across the aisle from us. We saw a woman giving a hand job and then took it in her mouth. Right out in the open! Anyway we got half undressed and I played with him while he fingered me and licked my boobs. I was able to draw my knees up and he got between my legs and went at it under the blanket. I had a super orgasm. He had to put a hand over my mouth so I wouldn't scream. Then he fucked me until he came hard. He laid on top of me when he was finished and we almost laughed out loud just thinking about what we had just done."

"Well, I guess it wouldn't have been the first time a blanket fell to reveal what was going on under it. I bet the flight attendants get an eyeful," Lori said.

Janice said "We did it under the blanket, too. Well, sort of under the blanket. I rode him and my tits were out, but I didn't care." She added "We did talk to a flight attendant on the way back from LA. Yeah, they see a lot, but they're paid to be discrete. Oh, just so you know, all crew on the plane are club members. I think it's a requirement for employment by the airline, so they're not shocked by what goes on."

Kendra put her glass down. "The alcohol we've consumed all day and the discussion we just had has made me horney. It think it would be wild for us all to be together in one room, so Janice, come over here and let's get this party going. I want to play with that nice toy you have."

Gayle said "Hey! Nobody said anything about bringing toys tonight!"

"I'm talking about that super clit she has. I can hardly wait to get it in my mouth. You've got Lori's tongue but I have Janice's clit."

"And I can hardly wait to nuzzle my face between your perky tits, Kendra. I love the way your nipples almost point up instead of out."

"Well, let's get out of these clothes and get to it!"

Kendra and Janice kissed while Janice unbuttoned Kendra's shirt and Kendra unfastened Janice's shorts. Shirt and shorts came off Kendra and also Janice's bra and panties. Janice nuzzled between Kendra's soft pillows and Kendra's finger plunged into Janice. They fell over on the bed and rolled around, completing the undressing as they kissed sloppy kisses.

Kendra rolled Janice onto her back and covered Janice's breasts with her hands. She massaged and rubbed. Janice pulled Kendra down onto her so Kendra's breasts rested on Janice's face. Janice turned her head, kissing one and then the other. She teased each nipple with her tongue while Kendra rubbed her thumbs over Janice's nipples.

Wedging her leg between Janice's thighs, Kendra rubbed her leg over Janice's mound and the small rectangle of brown hair above it. When Kendra felt her leg get wet she kissed her way down to the breasts, circled the navel and finally reached the prize she had longed for. Janice's clit was just peeking out from between the folds and with the application of some tongue rose to its full glory.

"Oh, yeah! This is what I want!"

She pulled on it with her lips and then sucked hard on it while working a finger into Janice. Janice's legs flailed up and down as Kendra sucked on labia and lapped at the vaginal entrance with her tongue. Kendra's hands snaked up Janice's chest and massaged her breasts. Janice began to thrash on the bed, whipping her head from side to side, gripping the sheets. She had intended to work on Kendra simultaneously, but found she could not control her own body. Kendra shifted slightly to suck on the clit once again while furiously working fingers in and out and using the other hand to squeeze a breast and rub a nipple.

With a large shudder Janice began to orgasm. Her body tensed repeatedly and her vagina pulsed. Kendra eased off on the clit and licked all the orgasmic fluid until Janice went limp. Kendra snuggled up to Janice and whispered "You owe me, girl."

"Just...let me...catch my...breath..."

Janice closed her eyes and her chest continued to heave for a few minutes. She blew out a final breath and reached for Kendra's hand, drawing Kendra to her. She cradled a breast in two hands and kissed the nipple. "Mmmm, I love these things. So soft. So tasty."

Janice rolled onto her back and pulled Kendra onto her. Kendra straddled Janice's chest and Janice spent a few minutes playing with Kendra's soft pillows before grasping her hips and pulling her all the way up. Janice reached a hand in and teased the trimmed blond hair before plunging a tongue between the labia. Kendra threw her head back and laughed with pleasure. Janice took long, slow licks, ending each with a flick of the clit. Janice recalled Kendra is known for producing copious fluid when stimulated, and had to swallow often. Her tongue circled the vaginal entrance and periodically slipped inside. Kendra moved her hips to bring labia into play and Janice sucked on them obediently.

Janice freed one hand to caress a breast and used the other to spread Kendra wide open. Kendra grabbed Janice's long brown hair and used it to steer her from side to side and push her deeper. Kendra clamped her legs tight around Janice's head and began to shudder and quake. When she came she shoved Janice's face hard into the pulsing vulva. When the climax eased off she fell back on Janice's legs, gasping.

Suddenly she sat up with a wild look in her eye. "I want more! I need more!"

Janice pushed Kendra back onto the bed and straddled her hips. She moved her own hips to bring her mound against Kendra's. She rocked and rubbed mound to mound, her own large clit rubbing between labia and through wet trimmed hair. Both girls reached for the other's breasts.

Janice fell onto Kendra's chest and forced a leg between Kendra's thighs. The pair rolled around on the bed rubbing against each other's thigh. Their humping became furious and they rolled from side to side, each one on top of the other during the frenzy. A subtle shift in position brought them pussy to pussy, grinding. Kendra began to spasm and Janice soon followed.

At last they lay still, wrapped in each other's arms and covered with sweat. Janice wiped a bead of sweat from Kendra's brow and kissed her. "Damn! Damn, damn, damn! What a fuck!"

"Yeah. I'd almost forgotten how good girl sex can be. I love fucking guys, but it's good to have a change of pace once in awhile."

A whimpering sound had them both turn their heads toward the other bed. Gayle and Lori were scissoring, grinding hard. Lori had one orgasm and followed shortly with another. Several more followed, but she kept going. Gayle began a frenzied movement and pulled Lori upright.

"I want your tongue! I want it NOW!"

Gayle flopped back onto the bed and Lori spread her open. When she lowered her head Gayle pushed her pussy up into Lori's face. She grabbed Lori by the hair and shoved her deeper.

Janice and Kendra watched, fascinated by the spectacle before them. Gayle's legs wrapped around Lori's head. Gayle thrashed about, with Lori firmly attached.

A stream of nonsense shouts escaped Gayle as her back arched several times; the only parts of her body in contact with the bed were her feet and shoulders. With each arch she became rigid, then collapsed onto her back and arched again. She sat up and shoved Lori into her and rocked until she screamed even more incoherently.

With one final tensing of her body she held it until she went completely limp and gasped for breath. Lori snuggled up beside her and kissed her, although Gayle's eyes remained glazed for several minutes.

At last Gayle turned to Lori. "That was the best fuck I've ever had. By far. I can't believe what your tongue can do. I wish a cock could do that."

Kendra asked "Do what?"

"She shoves it in there, way in. And then she wiggles it somehow. I've never felt anything like it." She turned to Lori. "Where did you learn that?"

"I guess it's no real secret. I bat for both teams."

Janice gasped "You're bi? All the time I've known you I never realized that."

"Well, I try not to get involved in a relationship with one of you in our group. By the way, Gayle, you gave me half a dozen orgasms. You have a talented pussy. I know some girls who would love it."

"I think I'll stick to cock, thank you. With occasional exceptions. Although, if you know any other girls who can give tongue like that, I might be interested in experimenting a little."

"Look, Hunter is a great guy and a real good fuck. He can satisfy me as much as most girls can. I like his company and I like him in bed. It turns out I like him on a plane, too."

The other three girls dissolved into laughter.

All four of them sprawled on the same king size bed. Gayle played with one of Lori's tiny breasts. "You know, I kinda like your tits, Lori. Mine are so big that they're a nuisance sometimes. I hardly ever get to go without a bra. I bet you can go around braless."

"All the time. My nipples stick out so I get just as many stares from guys as you do with your big jugs."

Janice burst out laughing.

Gayle said "Not to change the subject, but we have a couple of decisions to make. We need to decide who sleeps with which of our fine men tonight, for one."

Kendra said "I have an idea. We'll all take a number one through four. When the guys come in we'll take them in the order they come in. Number one gets the first one, number two gets the second one, and so forth."

The others nodded agreement. Lori was curious "You said there were a couple of things. What's the other thing we have to decide?"

Gayle gathered them together and laid out a plan she had concocted. Janice laughed in agreement with it. "Ooh, I can't wait to see them do that!"

Still naked, they sat around and finished the bottle of champagne and talked until Gayle got a text. "The guys are on their way. I'm going to text them what we want them to do."

When there was a knock on the door, Gayle opened it to admit Hunter. Janice walked up to him and led him off to the side. The second one was Arnold, and Kendra took him by the arm. Lori got Clark and Gayle had Rob.

Clark observed "If we had known there were going to be four beautiful naked women right here we wouldn't have had to go anywhere."

Hunter sniffed the air. "I don't know if they would have wanted us. There is the distinct smell of sex in the air. Did you ladies entertain some gentlemen while we were gone?"

Lori laughed "Not until now. We've had some quality girl time."

"From the satisfied looks of you it seems it was real quality time," Rob observed. "So, what now? I perceive there is a reason each of us is standing next to a specific one of you."

"Assignments for the night, boys. Since variety is the spice of life we thought some spice would be nice. As to rooms, we've decided to use the rooms the ladies are staying in, since we may or may not have packed certain...things...for our amusement. We seem to have a bottle of bubbly left, so we can each have a glass before beddy-bye. We are hoping you haven't exerted yourselves too much this evening and don't want to go to sleep right away. We're just warmed up good."

Hunter rubbed his hands together. "I like 'warmed up'."

The rooms all connected so they didn't have to put on clothes to go out into the hallway. Hunter followed Janice, watching her hips roll as he walked behind her, to the room farthest away and the others sorted themselves out accordingly.

When they reached the bed Hunter took Janice by the hand and spun her to face him. "Out at the pool I watched your ass and enjoyed following you just now. You have a fine, firm ass, Janice."

"Do I now?"

"I also hear you have a pleasure button with certain attributes."

"You've heard, have you? You don't remember it from college?"

"Hell, I was so excited just to get into your pants back then that I didn't pay that much attention. I didn't know anything about clits back then. But I do now."

"Do you? Let's test that. Why don't you find it?"

"Let me get out of these clothes."

"What? You have to be naked to find it? I should think you could find it if you were dressed in a parka and snowshoes. We'll get you naked soon enough."

Janice sat on the side of the bed and he cradled her breasts, bending to kiss the nipples He pushed her shoulder to put her on her back and opened her legs to kiss the inside of her thighs and the outer lips. He nuzzled the small brown rectangle of hair on her mons and rubbed thumbs gently over the bare outer lips. When he kissed up her body to her chest he slid a finger between the lips. While kissing her nipples his finger slid into her and twisted around inside her.

Back down her body he kissed until his tongue slid between the labia. With a long lap all the way up he ended at the protruding nub.

"Hmm. I think I may have found it. Let's see if it's really what I think it is." His lips encircled the nub and gently tugged while his tongue slid under it. She drew her breath in sharply.

"Found it, didn't I?"

"...yeah...you did..."

"Oh, it looks like it will be fun to play with."

Hunter drew his head back and used his fingers to spread her wide open and gaze upon the swelling pinkness. He experimented with licking it, sucking and tugging on it with his lips. He rolled it between his fingers and she fisted the sheets.

A finger plunged into her and worked in and out while he sucked and tongued the large nub. Her arms flailed and her legs kicked. She mewled and whipped her head from side to side until he felt her vagina pulse around his finger. He slowed his in and out as she finished, and ended laying his head on her thigh, observing a pleasure button such as he hadn't seen on another female before.

"Phew! How are you doin' down there, fella?"

"I'm about to split my pants."

"That would be embarrassing. I guess it's time to get you naked."

He unbuttoned his shirt and she sat up to unfasten his belt and pants. He soon stood in his well-expanded underwear.

"Oh, my. I believe if we hadn't taken those pants off you may very well have split them open. Let's see what we can do to relieve your pain."

When his underwear dropped he stood at full attention.

"Ooh. That does look painful. Let me ease your pain."

Janice leaned forward and took him in her mouth, massaging the underside with her tongue. She took him deep and shallow. She pulled him out to lick him from base to tip. When he tipped his head back and groaned she felt him tighten and took him all the way in. With sucking and tongue massage he spurted down her throat. She swallowed all he had and continued sucking until he was dry.

"Did that ease your pain?"

Hunter was speechless and only managed to nod.

She grabbed his arm and pulled him down onto the bed with her. "I need a good fuck."

"Geez, give me a few minutes to recover."

"Am I going to be bored waiting for you?"

"You're a lot bolder than I remember." He rolled onto his side and kissed her while cradling her breasts. His fingers explored her body, relishing in the smoothness of her skin. He cupped her vulva in his hand and lightly rubbed over it, only touching the outside, avoiding the clit, still protruding from earlier.

She reached down and massaged his scrotum and tugged gently on his penis until it began to swell once again. She bent to lick it and swirl her tongue over the tip, causing it to harden noticeably. He kissed her nipples and gently nipped at them before diving down to take labia into his mouth and massage them with his tongue.

She tousled his curly blond hair. "Ready yet, big boy?"

In response he knelt between her knees and rubbed his penis in between her labia and used it to tease her clit. With a smooth, firm stroke her entered her and began slow thrusting. She picked up the pace and a few minutes later came with an easy orgasm. He continued thrusting, harder and faster, feeling her build to another one. She began strong pulses around him and he slammed into her a few more times before emptying weakly into her.

When he rolled off she caressed his face. "That was nice, Hunter. Has Rob told you what I like after sex?"

He nodded and gently caressed a breast.

"Yeah, that's it."

In the next room Lori and Clark sat on the side of the bed. "So, Clark, Whatcha wanna do?"

"Truth? I want to fuck your brains out."

"Are you man enough for that?" she laughed.

"I'm all for finding out. But we're not even. You don't have any clothes on and I do."

She stood before him and pulled his shirt off, then his shoes, pants and underwear. "Now we're even. Fuck me good."

Clark shook his head at her directness, but took time to explore her small breasts with the large nipples. "Mmm. I can get a whole tit in my mouth."

"Do something with it while it's in there."

He drew back to laugh, then took it in his mouth once again, massaging the large, hard nipple with his tongue. He concentrated on what he was experiencing, the feel of her skin against his tongue and the taste of her. A hand snaked down to explore her bare vulva. Eventually his mouth followed his fingers and he licked the outside before thrusting into the folds. He found the vaginal entrance and teased it. He searched for her nub and located the blue pearl hidden in the pink flesh. She arched when he found it.