Fly United Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lori suddenly pushed him onto his back and attacked him with her tongue. He watched in amazement as her tongue wrapped completely around his erection. When she moved her head her tongue slid up and down and it felt almost like when he was in a woman's mouth.

It was his turn to push her back and he quickly thrust into her, setting an easy rhythm. As his tension built he picked up speed and force. She grunted with each hard downward thrust.

With a small cry she came. He followed soon after, strong spurts until he was empty.

She was breathing hard, but not breathless. "Is that it? I thought you were going to fuck my brains out."

"Didn't you come? I would have sworn you did."

She sighed. "Brains are still intact. Go over to that blue suitcase and fetch me the brown cloth bag with the drawstring."

He rummaged under the underwear and found the item.

She drew out a small vibrator and handed it to him. "Here, fuck me with my pocket rocket. Fuck me until I scream."

Clark turned it on and applied it, using her body language signals. He teased her nipples until they became erect. He laid it on her mons and pressed down. He worked it up and down between the labia until it was well lubricated and inserted it. She had him vary vibration speeds.

Lori taught him how she liked it applied on the clit, for how long and how to vary that with insertion. She showed him how to stimulate her clit from inside her vagina while pressing down on the outside with his thumb. When she began to buck he bent to take a breast into his mouth. With the extra stimulation from that she came hard, with her vagina almost sucking the device out of his hand. She pulled a pillow over her face to scream into. He couldn't believe what her small body could do during an orgasm.

When she was finished he turned off the vibrator and lay beside her, caressing and kissing her.

She turned her face toward him and he brushed some strands of red hair from her eyes.

"Thanks, Clark. I like to do it to myself, but it's nice to have a different touch once in awhile."

Arnold embraced nude Kendra. "I like the feel of tits against my chest. Mmm, nice soft butt, too. It's what I like most about Gayle. But I'm not with Gayle tonight, I'm with you. And you do very well fulfilling my fantasies."

"I do, huh? Just by standing here?"

He backed away from her and looked her up and down. "Damn! What a body. It seems your pussy is hiding under a very wet mat of hair. I don't remember this much hair when we were in college. I'll have to check that out."

"Are you gonna talk or are we gonna fuck?"

"Definitely fuck. But I want to explore some things first."

He held her breasts in his hands. "Nice and full. Soft, too. I like the way your nipples sort of look up at me. They seem to be saying 'Lick me! Suck me!'"

Kendra laughed at him talking to her breasts, but threw her head back when he did lick and suck them. He fell to his knees and parted the vulva beneath the tangle of hair. "This really is wet. Who warmed you up?"

"Does that matter?"

"I'm just trying to imagine what it was like."

"Okay, it was Janice."

"Janice made your pussy look like this? She must be very good at warming girls up."

"I think it was mutual."

Arnold nuzzled his nose between the labia and flicked out a tongue. "Yum. You have a delicious pussy. I think a need a few more tastes."

He put his hands around her to pull her hips forward and showed deft tongue maneuvers.

"Arnold, you lick pussy as good as most girls can."

"Thank you. Now let me get these clothes off and we'll see what else we can do."

When he stood before her she grasped him. "And I don't remember you being this big in college. Have you grown?"

"Maybe it's from practice. After all, exercise does build muscles."

Kendra laughed and pulled him to the bed. "Let's give it some more exercise, shall we?"

She pulled him down onto the bed and straddled his chest, facing backwards. "You explore more with your tongue and I'll explore some with mine."

Kendra bent forward to take him into her mouth while Arnold pulled her hips back so he could continue his oral exploration. Whenever he hit a particularly pleasurable spot she went "Mmmmmmmm," and the vibrations in her mouth added an extra sensation on him.

She dismounted and turned around. "I'm ready for a nice, long fuck. You just stay where you are."

She straddled his hips and flicked his penis between her labia several times before mounting him and setting up a rhythm of long, slow strokes. He even popped out a few times and she had to reinsert him. "I want to feel it all. I want to feel it going in and out and I want to feel every spurt when you come. But you better not come too quick or I'll have to hurt you."

Arnold laughed "I'll be good. Please don't hurt me. Be gentle."

She laughed at how he caught on to her game and leaned over to kiss him while continuing to rock. He kneaded her breasts and pulled one up to kiss the nipple.

Kendra sat up straight and varied her movement - up and down, back and forth, side to side. Arnold sometimes just watched her breasts sway and sometimes held one or both of them. Several times he reached down with a thumb and pressed on her clit.

Her motions became quicker and harder, although still using long strokes. He paid extra attention to her breasts as his own breath quickened.

"Shit, Kendra, I'm gonna come soon."

"Just hold out for a little longer. I feel a good one coming."

Soon she slammed up and down while moaning aloud. Her vagina pulsed and that was the final stimulus to set him off. Her shot into her, and she ground against him until they were both finished. She fell forward onto his chest and kept him inside.

He reached behind her and kneaded her butt cheeks as she laid on him with her eyes closed. The only sounds in the room were their labored breathing and an occasional muffled moan or scream from an adjoining room.

When she rolled off he kissed her and she said "Way to go. You held off just long enough. I felt every jet."

"I'm glad you didn't have to hurt me."

She laughed and he glided a hand over her body. "You're a lot of fun, Kendra. Clark is a lucky guy."

Gayle sat on the bed and loosened Rob's belt. "Now I get to find out what Janice sees in you. I don't remember anything special from those years ago."

"Maybe it's Janice that's special.'

"Very diplomatic of you. Okay, now we drop these and pull these down. Nice cock. But can you use it? Janice seems to think so."

He finished undressing and joined her. She turned to him. "Janice says she likes what you do with her tits. What do you think of mine?"

"I think they may be even larger than I remember. I know Arnold is attracted to big tits. Size doesn't really matter to me."

"Bullshit. That 'anything more than a handful is wasted' saying is bullshit."

"Big, small, who cares? What's important is how they can make you feel. Although there are things that can be done with big ones that can't be done with small ones."

"You like a titty fuck?"

"It can be fun."

"I'll make you a deal. I'll give you a memorable titty fuck if you give me a memorable O."

"I think I can deal with that."

"I do better if I'm a bit hot to start."

"You are nothing if you are not direct."

"I know what I like and I ask for it."

Rob kneaded the massive breasts and pulled on the nipples with his lips. He remembered something she used to like and slipped a finger into her, curling it inside, feeling around for her special place. When she made a little whimper he knew he had found it.

He kissed down her abdomen and tongued her navel. His lips kissed through the blond triangle on her mound and found her hood, pulling on it with his lips. When his tongue snaked under the hood she inhaled sharply. "You do remember what I like."

He grinned and kissed back up her body, over her breasts to her mouth. Her tongue met his in a wrestling match.

Gayle broke the kiss. "I'm warmed up. I want you to come on me."

He straddled her and laid his penis on her chest between her breasts. She pushed her breasts together, smothering his erection. He began to rock, almost pulling out and then pushing up to emerge just below her chin. Sometimes she dipped her head and gave him a lick as he emerged. Once she let him pop out and took him in her mouth for a few strokes and then pushed him back into the crevice. The sight of his penis emerging under her chin and her licking it ramped him up and he thrust faster.

"Let me know when it's time."

He nodded as he continued his fast thrusting. "Jeez, almost there...NOW."

She dipped her head so when he emerged he touched her tongue and open mouth. His first jets were caught on her tongue and then she closed her mouth so more splattered on her face and breasts. As he died away she kept her breasts tight against him so his last spurts were between them.

He panted and she laughed as she separated her breasts and rubbed the semen into the skin on her breasts. "I like the nice warm feeling of it coming out between my tits. I hear it's good for the skin, as well. Bonus- you taste good, too. I can't see. Did you get my face good?"

"Whew. Yeah, I think so."

"You wanna rub it in or lick it off?"

"I'll...umm...rub it in."

"Coward."

"All right, if that's a challenge I'll lick it off."

He kissed her and kissed over her face, sucking up and licking off the semen.

She laughed. "I bet that's not the first time you've tasted yourself. I bet you've tasted it after jerking off."

"I admit I was curious some time ago about how it tastes to a girl, so yeah, I've tasted it before."

"Good for you. I've tasted me, so we're even. Now give me a memorable O."

He massaged her full breasts and pinched the nipples. When he kissed her throat and neck a finger plunged into her. He bent and thrust a tongue into her navel as he removed his finger from her vagina and rubbed it up and down between her labia, getting wetter and wetter.

With a hand still attending to a breast his tongue followed his finger - thrust into her, withdraw and lap labia. His tongue slid up higher and caught her hood. He took the hood between his lips and pulled on it while tonguing under it.

It appeared to Rob that the tit fuck had stimulated her more than he had realized. She whimpered and pounded her fists on the bed. He plunged a finger into her once more and made rapid curling motions. When she squirmed under him he rammed the curling finger in and out rapidly.

After a quick trip up to tongue her nipples he dipped his head down and took the hood between his lips, massaging and lightly nipping at it. She grabbed his hair, arched several times and screeched as her vagina pulsed. When the pulsing slowed he withdrew his finger and used his tongue in long, lazy laps. When she went limp he kissed up her body to her breasts. He kissed them softly and stroked lightly.

"Okay...Rob...that...was...good."

Gayle caught her breath and looked at Rob. "How did I ever let you get away? Janice is lucky, damn lucky."

"I guess I've learned a lot since we were together."

"I like what you're doing now. I've had girls touch me like that after sex, but never a guy."

"Janice likes it. I don't remember how we started it. Maybe it just happened and it was good, I don't know."

"In the morning...okay it is morning already, so later this morning or this afternoon, whenever the fuck we wake up I'm going to have you do something special."

Rob shook his head. "You are always coming up with surprises."

She laughed "Oh, just wait until tonight. That's when the real surprises are."

They fell asleep with his hand on one ample breast.

The guys have no idea what they are in for the next night.