Fly United Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took off the mask and put her hands on her hips. "Two right. Here, Arnold, let me take care of that for ya." She bent over and held him while licking the drop off the tip. "Tasty."

Gayle rubbed her hands together. "I'm looking forward to this." When the mask was in place the men switched. Hunter sat out. "Prepare to be amazed as I correctly evaluate the meat before us."

Amid the howls of laughter, Lori fell back on the bed and laughed until tears ran down her face.

"Ladies, watch and learn. Number one is...Hunter. Moving right along to number two, we have...Clark. And finally we have...Rob." Okay, chalk me up for three right."

The group laughed and Kendra removed the mask from Gayle. "Well, Gayle. I guess we CAN learn something from you. As much as you like sex you don't know squat about cocks. You missed them all."

"Impossible! No way!"

"Way!"

"Well fuck me pink."

Clark said "I'm sure that can be arranged."

"Oh, Oh! I know why I missed. I was using my hand! If I'd used my mouth I'd have nailed them all. Every guy here feels different in my mouth."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah."

"It's true! We can try it right now. Go ahead - bonus round."

"If you want. Here's the mask."

Clark sat out. "Number one is..." she licked from base to tip and took it deep into her mouth, bobbing her head. When she pulled away she announced "Arnold. Next..." She licked Rob and took him in, once again bobbing her head. "Rob. Next..." After another lick and suck she announced "Hunter."

"Damn! I'm impressed," Janice said. "You did get them all."

"Told ya. Well this has been a hoot, but I think it's time to split up. I've written each girl's name on a piece of paper and all the names are in my bra over on the dresser. I'm going to hold it over my head and each guy can reach in and pick a name. As before, go to the girl's room."

The men reached in and pulled out names. Rob looked at his. "Lori." Hunter followed with "Kendra." Clark announced "Janice." Arnold said "Drum roll please. I have chosen...Gayle!"

Clark laughed "You doofus, she was the only one left."

"I had to make it sound like something."

Rob went to Lori's room, both of them still in their costumes.

"That is hot, Lori. I'll tell you something. I've been to the real Moulin Rouge in Paris and I can tell you that you and Janice are closer to the girls there than Gayle or Kendra."

"And your jock accentuates a nice package. I'd like to explore it."

She fondled the jock and it expanded. "I've seen video of wild bachelorette parties with stripper guys where the women end up taking the guys out and doing the suck or fuck action. Should we pretend we're there at one of those parties?"

Instead of answering, Rob began to dance around her. Because she was so short, when he was behind her he rubbed his bulge against her back. In front of her he brushed it over her abdomen. She leaned over so it brushed her breasts.

He circled her again and when he came around to the front she reached out with both hands to hold him. She pulled the cloth aside and released him. "Look what I found!"

At first she stroked and played with it using her hands, then leaned over and licked. She took him in and bobbed her head. She took him out and used both hands to squeeze while she rotated her hands in opposite directions and pumped. Once more she licked and took in the head.

She grinned at him when she took him out and curled her tongue around him.

Rob took her by the shoulders and turned her around. She surmised what he wanted to do and bent over. His hand pushed aside and slipped under the skimpy piece of cloth covering her vulva and played between the folds. She began to whimper and he thrust into her, reaching around to her chest. The beads and chains she wore dangled down and he was easily able to cup her tiny breasts.

They began a rhythmic thrusting; she thrust her own hips back into him, causing their bodies to slap together. Lori grunted with each thrust and the grunts began to turn onto squeals. He picked up the pace and they slipped into almost a frenzy. Rob exploded inside her, but her vagina was tight and it helped keep him hard even as he died away. She thrust back hard against him and ground against him while using one hand to rub her clit hard until she came. Rob felt her come and kept thrusting until she was finished and her knees began to buckle.

He pushed her face first onto the bed and rested on her back. When he finally rolled off she grasped his softened member and once again wrapped her tongue around it. She took him in and sucked.

"I love tasting you and me together."

He took one breast into his mouth and sucked. "And I like the taste of you anywhere."

Lori sat up and Rob helped her remove the costume. She removed the remains of his, and they embraced. She stroked his hair. "Rob, in the morning will you do me with your tongue?"

"Why wait until morning? You've drained me, but I bet you could go again. I saw you have several the other day."

She laughed and opened for him. Rob kissed her while his fingers played over the outside of her vulva. His kisses moved down her neck to her puffy nipples and his fingers slid between her labia and into her. His lips and tongue traced a lazy path over her abdomen to her bare vulva. He removed the fingers from inside her and used both thumbs to spread her open. He remembered that she used to like long slow licks, and her abdomen began to clench. He darted a tongue into her and sucked on the labia on each side, using the flat of his tongue to stimulate. His lips encircled her hood and he sucked.

Her hips thrust up and she gasped. He freed both hands to reach up and cover her breasts, rotating his hands and using his thumbs on the puffy nipples. Her legs began to kick. He sucked on labia, thrust his tongue into her and kissed back to her clit. When he pulled on it with his lips she squealed and writhed. He sucked once again and moved one hand back down to thrust two fingers into her once again. With curling and in-and-out motions he accentuated what she felt from her clit. Her body shuddered and shook. She grabbed his hair and pulled.

She came so hard her upper body came off the bed almost to a sitting position, flopped back and repeated several times until she was left gasping. He held still until he felt the pulsing stop. When he was sure she was finished he disengaged and moved up to lie beside her. Her eyes stayed closed for several minutes while he laid a hand on a breast.

"Thank you. Wow, that was good."

"I thought you had another one in there somewhere."

"Do you have another one?"

"Mine was pretty intense. I don't know if I've recharged yet. I'm not eighteen anymore."

She laughed. "Those were the days, huh? I think I can do more now than I could at eighteen."

"I guess women peak sexually later than men."

"Let's see if you've peaked yet."

She straddled him and rubbed him between her wet labia until he was hard again. "So far so good. Let's start with this." She raised her hips, aimed him and slowly settled down on him, watching his face. I think you like that."

"I can feel every inch going into you. As sexually active as you are I don't know how you can still be so tight."

She rose up until he popped out and settled down on him again. "I think I like the feel of you going into me, too."

Several more times she raised up slowly to pop him out and put him back in again. She leaned over to kiss him before sliding him out once more. She nipped at his nipples as she slid down his legs. For a moment she held him in her hand. "I know something else you like."

His breathing quickened in anticipation. He knew what she was doing, knew she was doing everything she could to drive him mad. She looked into his eyes as she lowered her head until her lips touched him, just a touch at first. Holding his gaze she flicked out her tongue. He groaned as her tongue danced over him. "Yes, you do like this. But are you recharged yet?"

Lori's tongue stroked him. She took him in until she gagged and backed off to swirl her tongue over him. Her head bobbed. The head bobbing and tongue swirling was more than he could stand. "Fuck! Damn, damn, damn! Oh shit! What are you doing to me?"

He was still in her mouth as she answered "Something you like."

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck!"

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..." she made a humming sound while her teeth lightly touched him and her head move forward and back, pressing with her lips. She pulled him out and curled her tongue around him.

"God, that is so hot!"

"Umm hmm."

Her tongue wrapped around him and slid from base to tip. She felt him tighten and pulled back to lay him on her tongue as she moved it in and out of her mouth, stroking. Rob arched his back as he came, not nearly as strong as before, but with a feeling that was just as intense. Her lips clamped around him and her tongue stroked until his twitching stopped, and sucked him dry.

She scooted back up beside him. "Seems like you were recharged after all."

"Oh shit!" he gasped. "You have a magic tongue."

"So I've been told. Want to see something? There's something Gayle and Kendra can do, but girls with tiny tits like mine usually can't. Watch."

Lori put a hand under a tiny breast and pushed up, bent her head down and snaked her tongue out, licking her nipples. "What do you think of that?"

"How is that possible? Gayle or Kendra would have to lift up their tits to their faces to get their tongues to touch them. You do have a magic tongue."

"I'll tell you a secret. If I fuck a girl I can put my tongue into her pussy and make her feel like it's a cock. Gayle says it's even better than a cock because I can wiggle it inside there. It drives her nuts."

"Just like a finger."

"Only soft and warm."

"I'd like to see that."

"Hmm. That's an idea we may have to explore tomorrow."

They settled into the bed to sleep. She smiled as she felt his hand rest on her bare pussy.

In Janice's room Clark began to peel off his costume. "I'm not used to dancing around like that. I need a shower."

"Mind of I join you?"

He grinned "It's always better with two."

The shower had a fixed head as well as a hand held one. They soaped each other up and rinsed under the fixed one before playing with the hand held one, adjusting the spray type and pressure. He wanted to get her warmed up using the pulsing spray, but she had to take it from him and show him how to properly aim it.

"Like this...oooh that feels good. See how I can adjust just where on my pussy I can aim it? Clit here...ohhh. Labia like this...yessss."

He tried to duplicate her actions and was rewarded when she threw her head back and moaned. She grabbed the device and used it on him, holding it under his erection and aimed up at the underside. She moved the spray to pulse along the length of it.

At last he said "Enough! I think we're clean enough already."

"So what now?"

"This." He kissed and massaged her breasts. "You know, I love your tits."

"Really? I thought you'd be attracted to Gayle or Kendra. They've got the big ones."

"I was thinking the other day when you girls were topless at the pool that we had a nice array of sizes. Lori is barely a mouthful, you've got a handful. Kendra is probably a double handful and Gayle is..."

"A bucketful?"

He laughed out loud. "Yes! That's perfect! The size of Kendra and Gayle is nice but it really doesn't matter to me if some girls have small ones. I like them all."

"What do you like to do with them?"

"I like to kiss them. I like to suck on them. I like to squeeze them. I like to tug on the nipples. I like to lick them all over. Sometimes I like to use my cock to rub them."

"I think I like all of that. What do you have in mind right now?"

"This." He turned her around and reached around her to cup both breasts, teasing the nipples with his thumbs.

"Mmmmm...nice..."

Clark slipped one hand down to her legs and brushed it up her thigh until his fingers played over the folds. She spread her legs and he slipped a finger between her labia and rubbed. A finger flicked her clit. Eventually a finger was inserted into her. He knew how to move it inside her to give her maximum feeling.

He held her hips and bent her over, playing with her dangling breasts and using his penis to rub between her labia.

Janice turned to him, breathing hard. "You've got me hot, Clark."

He backed off enough to aim and slid into her. She put her hands out against the wall for support as he began to thrust. He continued to fondle her breasts and she reached under to rub roll her protruding clit between her fingers.

His pace picked up into long, hard fast strokes. His release came upon him sooner than he expected and he slowed down but kept his thrusts hard until he was finished. After a moment of rest he resumed thrusting, reached under and took up the clit massage. She came until her knees buckled and he grabbed her hips to hold her up.

When she was finished she turned around to kiss him and gradually sank to the floor. He sat next to her as water poured over them. Janice turned her head toward him. "That was different."

"Different good or different bad?"

"Why do you guys always worry about performance? It was different. I like trying new things. Would I like it all the time? Probably not, but I think you just added another arrow to your quiver."

"What the hell does that mean?"

"Sheesh Clark. Ask your buds. I liked it, isn't that enough? Does everything have to be super-duper the best in the history of man?"

Arnold and Kendra sprawled in chairs with cold drinks in their hands.

"I liked your dance, Kendra."

"Jiggly, huh?"

"Very. I like jiggly."

"You were sort of jiggly yourself."

"Was I?"

"Yeah. Show me that jiggle again."

Arnold danced around as he had done earlier.

"Definitely jiggly. But I think we can make you jigglier." She pulled down the jockstrap. "There. Now do it again."

He danced once more and Kendra clapped in delight. "I love it! Better than jiggling. It's...waving back and forth. Dance some more."

Arnold danced around her and she reached out to touch him as he went by. "This is fun! I'll try to grab you and you try to keep away."

She got up and the two of them circled each other. Her hand shot out and briefly grabbed him. "Gotcha!"

He twisted and turned while she reached out for him. He tripped and fell onto the bed and she leaped up beside him, grasping him with both hands. "I win!"

"What prize do you want for winning?"

"Why, I'm holding it. I think it's a lovely prize. But a prize needs to go someplace, don't you think? Hmmm...where should I put it? Let me think."

Arnold began to laugh.

"Hey, this is serious stuff. I need a place to put it. Oh! I have it! I know a place where it will be nice and safe, where nobody else can find it."

Kendra straddled his legs and rubbed his penis between her wet labia. When he was just as wet as she was she lifted her hips and impaled herself on him. "Now, there's a good hiding place. It's just that...I'm not sure it is exactly right. I may need to try some adjustments."

She rocked on him. "Yeah, we'll find just the right place."

Arnold continued to laugh, but welcomed the opportunity to reach up for her breasts, swaying and bouncing in front of him. She rocked harder and occasionally bent far enough forward that he could aim a breast to his mouth for a nipple lick. Her rocking became faster and harder until she threw her head back "YESSSSS!...YESSSSS!...YESSSSS!"

Kendra settled into a steady rocking as she came. The pulsing around him had him soon following."Oh fuck! Fuckfuckfuck!"

She fell over onto his chest and he kissed her and stroked her hair. She rolled off and he slipped out. She reached to hold him. "Oh no! What happened to my prize? I could have sworn it was bigger than this."

He caressed a breast. "I think you'll have your prize back in due time."

"Oh goody! I like nice, big prizes."

Gayle sat on the side of the bed and Hunter fell into a nearby chair. She crooked a finger at him. "C'mere fella. I've got a bone to pick with you."

He got up and moved toward the bed. "Please don't pick it. That would hurt."

She laughed. "I'll try not to hurt you. First we need to get out of these clothes, skimpy as they are. Let me help you with that."

She pulled off his jock and shed the remainder of her own costume. "I'm in the mood for something."

He reached over and hefted an ample breast. "Does it have anything to do with this?"

"It does. If I give you something special will you do what I want?"

"Ummm...any hints?"

"That's all you get. Are you in or out?"

"I hope I'm in eventually."

"You will be. Deal? Pinky swear."

He laughed "Deal," and hooked a pinky around hers.

Gayle stretched out so she had her head on a pillow and her feet just off the bottom of the bed. "I want to suck you, but not the usual way. Get on all fours and come on up so I can get you in my mouth."

"I've sure never done anything like this before, but here goes." On his hands and knees he straddled her and crawled up until his hands were above her head. She teased his dangling erection before putting it in her mouth. After she held it there for a moment she moved her head so he went in and out.

With her head pressed back on the pillow he slipped out and she grasped him to lick. "How's this so far?"

"Great. I love it. But I thought I was going to get to play with your tits."

"All in due time." Back in he went and she took him deep, then shallow, followed by more licking.

"Nice. You could keep that up all night."

"I hope it doesn't take that long."

She used her tongue skillfully and knew just when to suck and how hard.

His breathing became harder. "Do that much longer and I don't know if I'll be able to hold myself up."

She popped him out. "You can rest your arms, but I want your ass in the air."

His upper body began to sink down until his head rested on his crossed arms. Gayle kept him in, mostly deep. With skillful head movements he was soon ready to go. She reached between her legs and rubbed until her finger was well lubricated. When he tightened and the first spurt started she shoved her finger into his anus, pressing down on his prostate and rubbing side to side.

He almost screamed as he came in hard jets. She had to swallow several times, but his ejaculations continued longer than usual and he gasped for air. His legs no longer held him up and he collapsed, shoving his still throbbing penis deep down her throat. She continued to work her finger inside him, until he whimpered and lay gasping on her face. As he shrunk she continued to lick and he continued to whine and throb.

Gayle pulled her finger out and rolled him off. When he was on his back he looked up at the ceiling with wild eyes. "What the fuck was that?"

"Did you like it? It was a little rosebud massage."

"Holy mother of God. That was intense."

"But did you like it?"

"Seriously, I don't know. The feeling was unbelievable. It took me by surprise."

"Evaluate and give me a report when we get home."

"You are one crazy woman. In a good way."

"I'm glad you qualified that. Now you do me. Eat me. Lori says your tongue is talented, but it can't be anywhere near as talented as hers, but then nobody's tongue is that talented. She's a freak of nature."

"I'll say. There's a ton of talent in that tiny package. Okay, over on your back."

"I'm in your hands. Your mouth too, I hope."

He shook his head and spread her open. "I can't believe how wet you are."

"Thinking about what I was doing got me all worked up."

He rubbed his penis between her labia and she started to protest but he cut her off. "I've just got a drop or two leaking out and wanted to put them somewhere. That seemed like a good spot."