Flying Blind Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What --"

Heda flipped Madison onto her back and straddled her stomach. "The student," she muttered, "is not ready to show up the teacher. Don't move. And no peeking."

Madison felt Heda get off the bed, and it was hard to resist scanning the room to see what was going on. She heard the noise of boxes being rearranged. "Really, is this the time for unpacking?" she asked throatily. She wanted to play.

"Ah ha!" Heda exclaimed. She grabbed her target, then headed back to the bed. "Put your hands under your butt," she said.

"Hunh?"

"Put your hands . . . under your butt," Heda reiterated, "or we can call it a night." She watched Madison's hands move with speed of a cheetah to the requested location. She got back on the bed and straddled her girlfriend's hips, pinning the girl's arms under her body.

Madison felt something pressed against her mound, then heard a click. The initial vibrations kicked in instantly, but were low and not at all unpleasant. It was enough of a surprise that she let out a squeak. "Cheating!" she said, trying to cover her less than macho outburst.

"Instructing," Heda corrected her. She rubbed the tip of her curved vibrating dildo up and down the entrance to Madison's sex.

"I've used a vibrator before," Madison groaned, attempted to push her hips against the toy. But Heda had assumed complete control of the situation. She pulled the toy away for a moment until Madison settled down, then returned to her vibrating caress.

"I know. You almost announced it on the radio, remember?" Heda grinned as Madison blushed bright red. Technically, she had just admitted to having a "healthy libido," but Sasha had later filled her in on the rest of the conversation later. Apparently Madison had worn out the batteries on her own vibrator.

"Never speak of that again."

"Oh no, I have every intention of bring that up at random intervals, and possibly at parties."

"You wouldn't SQUEAK!" Madison had been caught off guard when the vibrator got kicked up a notch. Now her clit was getting a little attention too, and it was driving her out of her mind. Heda's free hand found its way to Madison soft breasts, it got really unfair.

"I didn't know bats squeaked," Heda teased. She pushed the vibrator into the cleft and then tugged gently on the nub. She wanted another squeak, but Madison was biting her bottom lip to prevent it from coming out. "I've heard of screamers and squealers, but never a squeaker. It's adorable."

Madison tried to glare, but it was hard when she were getting hornier by the second. She would not squeak again! Dammit! But it felt so good! She had vastly underutilized her breasts during her self-service sexual adventures. Heda was not apparently going to make any such mistake.

Heda started to penetrate Madison with long, leisurely strokes, looking for the tell-tale signs of having one's g-spot run to appear on Madison's face. That's what this toy had been built to find, and it was why Heda had shelled out extra money for it.

"You know what I want," Heda said. It was not a question, but rather a statement of desire. "Tell me what you want me to do."

Madison nodded. "Don't stop," she moaned, her voice a heady mix of sugar and spice. "Make me cum like I made you."

"Oh, I'm gonna do a lot more than that," Heda promised. "Can't have you showing me up now can we?"

Madison really could not wrap her head around giving more to this woman that had been given. Just a kiss on the neck was semi-orgasmic, but this was WAY beyond that. She had never seen herself as that much of a toy girl, but -- "Squeak! Dammit dammit dammit dammit Oh!" Oh orgasm, sweet orgasm!

Heda was trying so hard not to laugh, but listening to Madison during sex was far more fun than anything should be. Like in her radio booth, it was a place where she could let her hair down and let go of some of her inhibitions. She was very young and naive in so many ways, but her body was all grown up. In certain ways, she was too grown up. Being discriminated against and harassed . . . that made your soul grow up a little too fast.

She rode her captive for twenty minutes, bringing her close to climax but then pulling back. She elicited every squeak, moan, and "ah ah" noise that she could. Madison had made so many noises that by the time she came, she had run out of things to say. She opened her mouth in an "O" shape, and gave silent tribute to pleasure in its purest form.

"That," Heda said in a voice filled was promise, "was number one."

"One?" Madison gasped.

"One."

For Two, Heda put the device against her own mound and then slid between Madison's legs. The bat shifter found this to be awkward at first, especially since her hands were still trapped under her ass. But she did not think that she would enjoy being taken in such a male way, but the fact that the tool was vibrating, along with some of Heda's kisses, reminded Madison that her lover was still very much a woman. Because of her initial nervousness, it took longer for her to achieve release, but the experience itself was every bit as genuine.

Then Heda let Madison retrieve her hands before laying down beside her. The two pressed tightly against one another, passing the toy back and forth, mingling their juices. This time their was no rush, but rather just a desire to be so close that they were almost sharing skin. Hands went where they wanted, lips often followed, and time passed much more slowly. Number Three for Madison was in no hurry to arrive, but when it did, it made a statement.

"Squeak!" Before Heda could say anything, Madison put a finger on the girl's lips. "Not a word."

Heda was fine with that. She was not much up for talking anyway.

Outside, Kevin and Peter were sitting with their backs to the wall surrounding their parking area. Kevin was smoking one of his own creations while Peter was throwing back a long, cold local brew. Both were grinning.

"Think we should tell them that Madison's voice kinda carries?" Kevin asked, looking up at the open window.

Peter's only response was a grin.

---------- -------------------

Elsewhere . . .

---------- -------------------

They had finally heard the message. That pleased the Cold, but not enough to thaw Its heart. They were afraid now. But would they listen. Not just hear the message, but truly listen. They had begun their attempts to insulate themselves against It, but the Cold could seep through any crack and chill any blood. It already knew how to find its way to any number of Them . . . the rest of Its Messengers. No one could keep It out. It would be feared. It would be felt. It would be heard. For now, the Cold would wait and see if the One had heard.

------------ ------------------

The next week . . .

------------ ------------------

Madison was sitting between Ed and Heda, acting as a referee. She had come up with them to pick up their parents at the airport in Denver. Heda had not been informed until that morning that her parents would be attending Parent Day at Four Corners University. Actually, it was more than a day, being an opportunity for the FCU hierarchy to wine and dine the parents and alumni into donating more money to the university. To most of the staff, Jessica Adler was just another potential donor, though not quite as wealthy as her architect husband. To the FCU Shifter Council and related staff, she was a legend.

"There are no words to describe how I'm going to get back at you for this," Heda growled, a variation on the vague threats she had been leveling against her brother for the last several hours.

"I really meant to --"

"No . . . words," Heda repeated.

"There they are," Ed said, pointing across the field of luggage carousels. He had legitimately meant to tell Heda a few days in advance, but he had gotten caught up in his own research. He could probably make a living on nothing but investigating the goings-on of FCU.

"Well, isn't this nice," Madison said. She was nervous as hell, though neither of her compatriots had noticed. Heda was her first girlfriend ever, and she was about to meet the woman's parents, including a war hero.

"Mom! Dad!" Ed said at the exact same time Heda was saying "Dad! Mom!"

"Hey kids," Thomas Adler said warmly, shaking his son's hand and then giving his daughter a big hug. He may have been human, but the fifty-year-old man was still an imposing figure at six-foot-two and the body of a man who took care of himself. His wife was . . . well, Jessica Adler was simply stunning. She stood eye-to-eye with her six-foot tall daughter, and looked every bit as athletic. The resemblance was kind of scary, but boded well for Heda. If the elder Adler woman looked this good in her late forties, then Heda had nothing to worry about.

Once Thomas Adler had gotten his hugs in, Jessica stepped forward to hug her son. "I'm assuming you've been up to no good," she said.

"Nice to see you too. And you ASKED me to come here, remember?"

"True." She turned to her daughter. "Heda," she said, her voice almost growly but still affectionate.

"What?"

"Have you been staying out of trouble?"

Heda looked thoughtful. "Let's see, I beat up a couple of homeless people out front, then danced around the airport singing 'bomb bomb bomb.' I think that's it. C'mon Mom, I can occasionally do something as mundane as help pick my parents up at the airport without getting starting a fight."

"For the sake of all passengers and TSA security, I am grateful," Jessica said, finally cracking a smile and hugging her daughter.

"Mom, this is Madison."

Madison's echolocation was not on, so she tentatively extended her hand in the direction of the voices. "It's a pleasure to meet you."

"So you're the one who's got Heda all in a tizzy," Jessica replied.

"Mom!" Heda interjected.

"Never mind them," Thomas said, stepping up to give Madison a handshake and a friendly hug. "My name is Thomas."

"I hope so, because otherwise I'm being accosted by a strange man in an airport."

"Actually, both would be correct," Jessica added dryly. She shook Madison's hand firmly but not uncomfortably. "Pleasure to meet you. What's with the glasses? I thought --"

Madison turned and slapped Heda in the arm. "Is there anyone you haven't told?!"

"What? They were going to find out when they met you anyway."

"It's all right," Jessica said. "Your secret is between you and the world, and it is not mine to share. I understand the value of keeping some things for yourself. Okay Heda," she said, "let's go see this little commune that you started up."

"Why are you assuming it was all my idea?"

"Precedent."

"Hey!" Heda looked at her brother. It was someone else's turn to be criticized. "Ed didn't even tell me you guys were coming until this morning."

"Traitor," he growled.

"Edgar Elias Adler, you were supposed to tell her a week ago and --"

Thomas took Madison by the arm like a gentleman would and led her away from the fray. "They're just getting started, so why don't we go get the bags."

"So their face-to-face conversations are like their phone conversations?"

"With three-way calling." They stopped. "You can tell what's going on without turning around, right?"

Madison grinned a little. She scanned outward and then, "Ed keeps trying to walk over here it seems, but either Heda or your wife keep dragging him back."

"Ed could have escaped all this if he had just told Heda earlier. He knows the rules of the ongoing Adler Women's Debate. Fuel the fire, tend the flame."

"Do you fuel the fire?"

"I'm married to one and am father to the other. The best I can hope for is to keep the whole thing from burning the neighborhood down."

"I thought they liked each other."

"Oh they do. It's just they're both stubborn, opinionated, and love to argue. Jessica's only problem is she raised Heda to be better with words than she is, and my wife is no slouch."

"I heard about the dictionary. And the 'assess' debate."

"To be fair, Jessica had been on her feet for almost twenty hours when she made that last snafu."

By the time Heda, her brother, and her mother had gotten their feet moving again, the bags had already arrived. Madison had found the patriarch of the Adler family to be a very mellow, quietly funny man. She wondered what it would have been like having someone like him in her own life all those years.

"I would like to apologize for keeping you waiting," Jessica said, obviously still vexed about something. "We aren't usually like this." She glared at her husband when a snicker turned into an unexpected coughing fit.

"It's okay. Your husband was a complete gentleman."

"Maybe he IS ill," she muttered, then kissed the man on the cheek. "Get the bags dear. We mustn't dawdle." Jessica Adler picked up a suitcase that looked bigger than Madison's old dorm room and walked off, leaving her husband temporarily speechless.

--------- ---------------------

Three hours later . . .

--------- ---------------------

Jessica Adler had an iced tea in hand as she regaled all of Heda's housemates with the story of how she and some highly talented cat-shifters tried to deal with a renegade druid.

"Honestly, hundreds of thousands of years of evolution can be such an annoyance. The entire time, the bird in me was screaming that there were felines behind me and that I should turn and peck their eyes out. Anyway, this poor sod has decided that the best way to evade being chased by a bird-shifter and three cat-shifters was to climb a tree." She waited for the laughs to die down.

"Anyway, it turned out that Mister 'I'm a big-shot druid' didn't realize he was in a dryad tree, and she had just woken up thanks to all the noise. She doesn't know who the bad guy is, so she just starts threatening to pound the heck out of everyone . . . keep in mind that this dryad is living in a fifty foot redwood. Anyway, when the dryad isn't looking, one of the cats looks up and says, 'Hey, should he be smoking up there?' Dryad screams, then her tree grabs the druid and just starts pummeling him against the ground. It looked like a cartoon, I swear."

Heda just rolled her eyes while her friends laughed. For all of her mother's claims that she did not like to grandstand, she certainly loved to spin a good yarn. Of course, these same stories had delighted her and her brothers their entire lives.

Then her mother sniffed the air. "Something smells good," she muttered, then wandered towards the kitchen. Both of her children moved to intercede, and this time her husband joined them.

"Dear," Thomas said, "this is not your home."

"Or your restaurant," Ed added.

"Or that nice Italian place where you always want to go back into the kitchen to make a few suggestions. You know, the one with your picture next to the door that won't let you in unless Dad promises that you'll behave?" Heda put her hand up in a stopping motion. "This is a college kitchen, and it's as much Carla's as anyone else's. She's been through a lot, and doesn't need you taking her space away."

"It's okay," came Carla's voice from the kitchen. "I'm just baking cookies."

"Sure, it starts with just cookies, and then it's 'Let's make a bizarre Lithuanian pastry' and then before you know it --" Heda started.

Ed finished. "-- BOOM! You're back there making sauteed pork loin with a wild mushroom, sage, and white whine sauce on a bed of tender asparagus."

The other housemates looked at him. "You just made that up," Anthony said.

"No, she actually did that one," Thomas said.

Carla stomped out into the living area. "Okay, everyone of you wants to talk to Jessica Adler the war hero, but I want to talk to Jessica Adler, five-star chef and favorite guest of Iron Chef America. So back off!"

Jessica looked at each of her family members smugly.

"She asked for it," Heda muttered.

Edgar got a phone call and took into the other room while everyone else wandered in and out of the kitchen to retrieve baked goods and other snacks. When Ed returned, he looked somewhat perplexed.

"Gotta go," he said. "We found that guy down in Albuquerque, but he's on a job so he can't come up here to talk. He found out we were looking for him and called up."

"That doesn't really sound like a suspect," Madison said, holding her arms and shivering a little.

"No, no it doesn't. As a matter of fact, he sounded really reasonable. I did ask him about the case, but he didn't want to talk long over the phone. He actually sounded pretty on the ball. Anyway, I need to get down there, but I shouldn't be gone more than a night. I'll be back in town for the hearing."

"What hearing?" Thomas Adler asked.

"Madison's complaint against Alvin Hannity," Heda replied somberly. "The Council is meeting tomorrow at four."

Madison snorted. "Fat lot of good it'll do. Alvin already has his alibi bought and paid for."

"I want to go," Jessica shouted from the kitchen over the sound of a mixer.

'When did we get a mixer?' Heda thought. "Why?"

Jessica appeared in the door. "Because I believe you when you say that you saw what you saw in the woods," she said seriously. "You may not exactly be a delicate flower in the way you handle people," she added dryly, "but I know you. My daughter is no liar, and I want them to know I'm there if they're going to make any accusations to that affect."

Heda tried hard to suppress the warm flush of pride she felt when her mother was done speaking. "Mom, they're not going to accuse me of lying. They're just going to say that it could have been another bat-shifter who just so happens to have a group of friends made up of exactly those animals."

"I'm the one they're going to accuse of lying," Madison grumbled.

---------- ----------------------

The next afternoon . . .

---------- ----------------------

"She's a liar!" Alvin shouted, standing despite being told by the presiding Head of the Council to "sit the hell down and shut the hell up."

"Mr. Hannity, please!" Councilman Derek Zine said for the tenth time. "You were given your chance to speak, now give Miss Sloan the same courtesy." He looked at the other chair. "Now Miss Sloan, what proof do you have to your accusations."

Madison was trying not to shake when she stood up. "Heda Adler saw the attack in the woods. She can confirm the types of shifters that were chasing me and the kind that actually made contact, though that's the extent of it."

"Miss Adler?" Zine said, a respective glance towards Jessica Adler as well.

Heda stood up. "Yes sir. I saw several bats, about four or so, a Harris Hawk, an American Kestrel . . . actually those were just the ones I could positively identify and knew were shifters. I saw a couple more things flapping around, but never got a good look at them. I broke up the pursuit and then followed Madison back to her landing spot. Until then, I wasn't even sure it was her."

"And can you identify those shifters in their animal states?"

Heda sighed angrily. "No sir. I only saw them the one time, so I wouldn't be sure. Species yes, but not individual identification."

"Thank you for your honesty," the Councilman replied. "And what of this accused attack outside her dorm?"

She gritted her teeth. "No sir. I only saw the aftereffects, not the attack itself." She sat down, and her mother patted her on the leg.

"You did the right thing," Jessica said. "You told the truth."

Heda had so badly wanted to lie and put Alvin in the worst light, but that just was not how her mother raised her.

"Sir?" came a voice from the gallery.

"I'm sorry, but this is --"

"I have information that might be relevant."

Madison scanned, thankful for the protection of her glasses. But the voice sounded familiar. "Detrius?"

"Yes ma'am. I was working at the medical center the night that Miss Sloan came in, and I could testify to the nature of her injuries. You could decide for yourself if it is consistent with her side of the story."