Flying My Drone

Story Info
Amazing what one sees from the sky, or where it will lead.
2.2k words
4.29
17.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I purchased a drone, I was just expecting its camera would offer some exciting landscapes, as I flew it above my neighborhood. But life is a series of choices, and each decision we make leads to consequences. How could I know that a harmless drone flight would lead me to the most exciting sexual experience of my life.

One of the neat capabilities of the drone is that its camera has a telephoto lens. Flying high and quietly in the sky, the drone can send a video feed back to a handheld device. I was flying it in my suburban community one July afternoon, when I spotted a secluded house with a pool, surrounded by trees. It was in the ritzy, moneyed part of town, of large homes with land and privacy. An attractive woman was sunbathing topless beside the pool. I zoomed in to see that she had large, well-proportioned breasts, tanned like the rest of her slim body. A lovely sight. She wore big yellow sunglasses and had a stylish red hat shielding her face. I watched her for a while, enjoying her beauty, when she was joined by another pretty woman of about the same build, probably also in her late 20's. She was dressed in a bikini. She leaned down beside the pool and dipped her hand into the water, I guess testing it for warmth. Then she stood up, unhooked the bikini top, slide down the bottom, and dived nude into the pool. She swam laps, then pulled herself out. Still nude, she lay next to the other woman to sunbathe.

The sight of these two beauties, one nude, the other topless, was very stimulating. I soaked up their beauty. But after I watched for a while, I moved on. I mean, I'm not a pervert.

I didn't think much of it until a few days later, when a woman walked into the liquor store where I am an assistant manager. She was dressed nicely in a blouse and slacks, and I wouldn't have recognized her except for the yellow sunglasses and the distinctive red hat. She was buying a ton of alcoholic beverages and mixers.

"Looks like you're having a party," I said amiably.

"Yes. It's ten years since our graduation, and this Saturday is a reunion of my college sorority sisters. They're a wild bunch, and like to drink."

"Sounds lovely," I said. "The weather is supposed to be wonderful Saturday."

"Yes," she replied. "Perfect for a pool party."

I wanted to continue talking with her, so I made a suggestion. "Perhaps you'd like to take one of our classes on mixology. We teach how to make some exotic drinks. We even train bartenders here."

She perked up. "Oh, I'd love to treat the girls to some unusual drinks! But I don't want to be tied to the bar all night. Do you know of a skilled bartender I could hire?"

I was still remembering the sight of those beautiful unclad bodies around the pool. And envisioning the prospect of more of them. So I told a white lie. While I know my product, I've never worked as a bartender.

"Actually, I moonlight on days off as a bartender. I'm off this Saturday."

"Fantastic," she said. "This is a great idea. The girls will love that. Let's do it."

Thus it was that on Saturday I was at her house (her name is Emma), for my first ever gig as a bartender, dressed professionally in a jacket and tie. There were about 25 women around the pool.

The bar was set up near the house, but with a clear view of the pool area.

As the day wore on, and the drinks flowed, some of the girls shed their bikini tops. They did not seem inhibited by me, the only male in the place. I sort of faded into the background, like how people with servants forget that the servants can still see and hear. Emma and her friend Rachel (she was the second woman I had seen) swam in the nude, as did a number of the other women. It was a beautiful view and I had to remind myself that I was there to mix drinks.

The get-together was not entirely social; there was an auction to raise funds for the sorority. Emma had several gift baskets and sorority memorabilia that the ladies could bid on, and there was a live auction of several items. One woman had donated a week at her beach house; another auctioned off a lovely painting (she was a known artist); one woman who was a masseuse auctioned off a massage. The bidding was lively, and I believe that my potent alcoholic drinks had something to do with it. The women were becoming rowdy.

Emma approached me.

"Brad, I have an idea. A few of the girls think that you are a hot item. Would you be willing to let me auction you off, for a date night with one of them?"

"What?" I stammered.

"It would be great fun. You're a good looking guy, with a nice build. Some of the girls would love to get to know you better. Just for today. A good time before they return to their boyfriends and husbands."

"Do you mean sex?" I asked, a little naively.

Emma smiled. "I guess that is what I'm saying. I haven't shocked you, have I? You're not a virgin, are you?"

"Er, no. What would I have to do?"

"Well," she laughed. "I think that would be between you and the winner."

"Would the act take place in front of everyone?" I was having fantasies.

Emma's eyes lit up. "Well, that's a wrinkle I hadn't thought of. We may raise even more money that I thought. Clearly you're in."

And I was.

Emma brought me to the pool where the auction was taking place.

"Girls, we have a late addition to our live auction selection. Brad here is available for a memorable evening's pleasure."

There was cheering and merriment amongst the women. I admit that I was enjoying the attention.

She started the bidding, and there were a few takers.

Emma decided to encourage the bidding.

"Let me help you decide," she said to the women. She removed my jacket and tie.

The bidding got better as my muscular torso was more in focus with the jacket gone.

Someone in the crowd shouted, "We still can't tell much with that shirt on him."

Emma looked at me, questioningly. I nodded okay.

She removed my shirt.

That motivated the women, and they asked me to turn around to look at my back. I complied.

The bidding got more interesting then, and I could see that Emma was pleased. And thinking.

She turned to me. "Brad, in for a dime, in for a dollar, right?"

I wasn't sure what she meant, but then she began unbuckling my belt. The ladies were screaming now, "Take it off!"

She loosened my pants and pulled them down. She removed the shoes and the pants. I was dressed just in tight fitting briefs.

The girls were now in full cry. It was very flattering. I have a good body, work out regularly, and am proud of my appearance. Apparently so were they. I was excited by all the admiration. My penis stirred a little and caused an obvious bulge in the briefs.

The bidding rose steadily, and they were now bidding $1,000 for me.

One of the women shouted, "I'll bid $1,500 if I can get a good look at what I'm bidding on."

Emma started laughing. I knew what was coming. I could have objected I guess, but I didn't. I'd just spent the last 2 hours ogling naked and semi-naked women so it would have been a little hypocritical. Besides, in for a dime, in for a dollar.

She pulled down my briefs. I was nude in front of them. My penis, already having stirred, moved even higher once exposed to the air.

I felt like a slave on an auction block. But never was a slave so willing.

There were appreciative cries from the crowd, and one woman said she needed a closer look. She came up to me and made comical pretenses of carefully examining all parts of my body, up and down. She cupped my testicles and bounced them, as if confirming they were of good quality. Then she turned to the crowd and gave a thumbs up.

There was general laughter. And more bidding.

Finally someone bid $2,100 and that sealed the deal.

"Sold!" cried Emma.

I retrieved my clothes and slid off to one side and put on my briefs. And awaited whoever was going to claim me.

I didn't have long to wait.

It was Emma's friend.

"Hi, I'm Rachel. But if you want, you can call me Mistress."

She was teasing. Sort of.

"Hi Rachel. You already know who I am, and you already know about me in some detail."

"Yes I do. Actually, Emma and I pooled our money together to make this happen. I hope you don't mind if there are two of us tonight. This party is breaking up; we'd like you to join us in the house."

It was a big house, and I asked: "Does Emma have a husband?"

"She's divorced. She got the house in the settlement. I live here with her because I'm between jobs right now."

We went into the house. I was still only wearing my briefs. I didn't know if I should get dressed - it felt awkward walking around so exposed. They were in bikinis, but somehow that's different.

It was Emma who made the kind gesture.

"Why don't you put on this robe. We're going to change into some clothes for dinner."

The two women put on tops and slacks over their bikinis. Emma served some leftovers from the party, and we ate and chatted. It was all very pleasant, but I kept wondering what plans they had for me. They had paid $2,100, so I was sure they expected to get their monies worth.

It was evening now. The time had come.

"Brad, I'd love if you'd rub my feet," said Emma.

She moved to the sofa and kicked off her sandals and lay back. I positioned myself at the end and begin to knead the soles of her feet, her heel, the toes. I rubbed up to the calves. She made appreciative little sounds. While I was doing this, Rachel sat behind me and ran her hands inside the robe, rubbing my chest and back. Then she pulled me back, so that I was splayed out on the couch, on top of Rachel but on my back. Emma took her foot and began to rub my crotch through the briefs. It caused the penis to bulge.

God, I thought I was here to pleasure them, not the other way around.

But they were just preparing the soil for planting. Rachel put her hands on me, massaging the rising penis. Once I had a firm erection, they shed my robe, and then their outer clothes as well.

I was on the couch, on my knees now, looming over Emma. I grabbed Emma's breasts, still covered by the bikini top. I caressed them, running my hands under the bikini, lifting it to expose the breasts. I took a nipple into my mouth and began to suck on it. Rachel meanwhile pulled my briefs down, so that my backside was exposed. She reached underneath and cupped the testicles.

A wave of pleasure tore through me, and I bite down on Emma's nipple. A little too hard. She had to stop me. I raised up, and Emma run her nails down my chest. Her hands traveled down to my abdomen, then stroked the shaft of the penis.

My erection was huge now, the penis hungry for release. They guided me to the floor, and Emma lay across my face, so that I could tongue the lips of her vagina and the clitoris. Rachel sat on my penis, and with her hand slipped it into her opening. She rocked back and forth while I pleasured her friend. I was close to climaxing, but Rachel withdrew and squeezed the penis to stop me. She gave her place to Emma. Now Emma rocked on my penis, facing me, and Rachel watched. I was in a frenzy and pulled Emma down on my chest and exploded inside her.

I was spent and lay there breathless. They took turns gently rubbing my chest, my face, my legs, and then of course my middle. They restored that sensitive organ to life, and we resumed. It took much of the night, but they kept me going until I was able to satisfy them with my penis, my tongue, my hands, whatever part of me was available, multiple times. Finally I was a wet rag. I fell asleep sandwiched between the warmth of the two of them.

They fed me breakfast the next day, and then sent me home. Emma even paid me my bartender wages, although I tried to decline.

The sorority sisters will have another reunion next year. I'm already on the program for the live auction. Based on the reviews Emma shared with friends, I should fetch even more money.

In the meantime, I still fly the drone. The landscapes are lovely, but my expectations are raised now. Who knows where it will lead.