Flying Solo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want to fuck my dirty ass, don't you," she says to the camera, speaking over her shoulder. "Stick your hard cock up my filthy ass. Well, first you're going to have to lick it, stick your tongue into my shithole and lick me there. No licking, no fucking, that's my rule. I might even have a little bit of poop left up there that I'll shit out right in your mouth, if you're lucky. You'd love that, wouldn't you!" She holds her ass cheeks wide open, her filthy asshole plainly visible to the camera. She puts her finger back there and inserts it up her ass, all the way in, and fucks herself with it.

"You wish that was your cock instead of my finger, don't you. It feels so fucking good fucking my ass. Yes!" Margo continues thrusting her finger up her ass, moaning louder, saying, "Yes!" every few seconds. Then she glances at the bookcase behind her (she is looking right at it with her ass facing the camera) and reaches over to grab a dildo off a shelf. It is about twelve inches long and five inches around. A bottle of lube must have been strategically placed just off-camera on the blanket in case she needed it, and she takes it and pours a large glob onto the dildo before positioning it at her asshole and pushing it in.

"Oh, fuck, that's so fucking big, that cock, it feels so fucking wonderful as it rips my asshole open! Fuck me hard, destroy my fucking asshole with that cock!" She jams it in and out of her ass hard, her tight ass trying to expand with every thrust. She withdraws the dildo every half-minute or so, catching her breath, before saying, "I love how that feels so much, I've got to shove it back in me again, fuck my ass some more." After about the fourth time, her yells grow very loud and she climaxes. She turns around and sits down and slowly regains her composure.

"Fuck, that felt so good," she says, laughing and looking amazed. A bit abstractedly now, as if she's forgotten she's on camera, Margo finds more pieces of shit scattered around her and wipes them on her tits and face. She puts another longer piece in her mouth and sucks it, pushing it in and out like a cock, until taking it out and dribbling brown saliva again on the pad between her legs. There is still about a third of the original pile she deposited left, and she says, "Let me do my feet and legs now, I definitely have to cover my feet and suck my toes."

She carefully massages her feet, going between every toe, each nail dark red in color, lathering them with poop. When she finishes with one foot she brings it up to her mouth and sucks the big toe, licking all the shit off it. Then she does the same thing with the other foot and finally begins spreading her poop up and down each leg. While doing this last deed, she suddenly stops and cocks her head off to the side as if listening to something.

"I hear something," Margo says to the camera somewhat nervously. Then a voice can be heard faintly in the distance, and she responds to it by yelling, "It's okay, sweetie. No problem." To the camera she announces, "It's just my husband, Ted. Probably checking up on me." And she laughs.

Looking toward the camera, but above it as if someone was suddenly standing there, she says, "Come to join me? I hope so. You should. Take your clothes off and fuck me in all this shit. It'll be fun!" She tilts her eyes down and looks into the camera, a huge smile on her face, and adds, "You guys would enjoy seeing that, I bet, Ted fucking me in all this shit," and she rubs her pussy further coating it with poop. She looks again at the spot above the camera, her eyes gleaming, inviting him to join her. "I see you staring at me," she says, arranging her body as she had before in a sexy outstretched manner, as in a centerfold. "Like what you see there, Teddy? Yeah, I bet you do!"

A very muffled male voice can be heard replying to her, but because of some audio problem, perhaps brought on deliberately, it is practically impossible to understand him.

"Ted's in the middle of building a big shower stall in the barn so we can do our scat play out there and will be big enough to accommodate other people when they join us. Oh yeah!" she howls in delight. "That will be fucking awesome, huh, honey? Lots of shit orgies, right?" His voice can be heard, but indecipherably, and she laughs loudly at what he says.

"He says you guys would just love seeing a video of all of us during a scat orgy; we're friends with some people who are shit-lovers just like you-all and me and Ted are." She looks at the camera as she says this, smiling like the proverbial cat that just swallowed the canary. "So much fucking fun!" she coos sexily.

The muffled voice is heard again causing Margo to laugh. "Suzy will change your mind," she says, but the reference remains unexplained, no doubt on purpose. She knows that her viewers now are trying to imagine Suzy and what wildly shit-filled acts she must be doing with Ted to change his mind about God only knows what, and the fantasizing is driving them crazy. Then she growls at him, a bit impatiently, "Come on, get your ass in here and get all shitty with me."

More mumbling in the background. "Ted's shy and doesn't like to perform in front of the camera. Unlike me, huh honey."

The mumbling continues briefly. "Okay, one hour then. He says he'll be able to join me in about an hour. He's been laying tile all day and hasn't had a chance to shit or pee, so should have plenty for me then. Right, honey?" Then her eyes open wide as she continues looking at him, and she says sincerely, but also for the benefit of her audience, "I want you to shit in my mouth, okay? Promise? Think about doing that while you finish with the tiling. Right in my mouth, baby. Yummy! Okay, see you then." And a few seconds later she pipes up again, "Oh wait, wait, before you go. Can you just put this shit I have left on my back where I can't reach? I want to be fully covered for the camera."

He says something to her, and a big smile appears on her face. "Sure, I'll suck you right now in exchange for a back smear. Fuck yes! Come over here, get your jeans down and your cock in front of the camera." She turns sideways and kneels, and Ted suddenly appears, at least his midsection does, his jeans down to his calves, and Margo makes an alignment adjustment with the camera.

"I think this is a first," she says to the camera, "Ted appearing on camera. It's just his cock, but that's his best feature, anyway!" She laughs at her remark, and takes his half-erect cock in her filthy hands and smears it tip to base with shit. When it's covered black, she puts it in her mouth and sucks it halfway down its length. It quickly hardens to it's full size, about eight inches long and four inches around. She sucks him hard, using her hand as well, the slimy black saliva drooling from her mouth and down her chin. After a minute or two his hips begin to jerk more forcibly and he gently puts his hand on top of her head. Then he moans slightly and spasms in her mouth. The first spurt goes into her mouth, but the rest she splatters over her face, rubbing his cock on her lips and cheeks, sighing. She looks into his eyes and smiles and continues to lick and suck his cock, making sure to get all his cum.

"Fuck, that was good," she moans. Ted says something, too, but only Margo knows what it is.

"Do my back, now love, and I'll clean your cock off with one of these towels as best I can."

There is suddenly a cut, an ellipsis, as if the camera had been turned off and then back on again after a while, and the next thing one can see is Margo squatting with her back totally covered in poop up to her hairline and beyond. "Okay, I'm back again," she announces, looking over her shoulder, even though the film gap has lasted only a second or so. The observant viewer can still detect Ted's cum on her face. "See what a great job he does covering me? It's so much fun when we're scatting together! Ted and I are so into scat play, there isn't anything we wouldn't do. I love when he shits in my mouth and then fucks me while we share his turd." While she speaks, she gradually turns to face the camera again. She rummages for more pieces of poop on the pad and blanket. She is able to gather a hefty handful, some of which she rubs onto her tits and belly. Then she takes what is left and rolls it between the palms of her hands until it looks like a nice sized cock.

"I love to suck cocks, especially Ted's when it's all covered in poop, as you just saw, but also turds that look just like this," she says, holding the turd up to the camera. She brings her creation up to her lips and slides it through and onto her tongue. She moans in pleasure as she sucks it. She takes it out of her mouth and wonders aloud, "Is there anything else I haven't done yet that I should?" Then she goes back to sucking the log again as she thinks that over. The next time she removes it from her mouth it is wet and glistening, and she brings it down to her cunt. She makes sure the camera angle is correct and then leans back on the elbow of the arm whose hand is empty, and rubs her pussy with the log in her other hand. That stimulates her clit and she sticks the tip of the turd into her cunt just a few inches to caress her clit. She rubs herself like this for a few minutes, giving herself great pleasure, but not an orgasm. ("I refuse to fake orgasms," she said once. "Ever!")

After a while, Margo sighs audibly a few times and sits up to face the camera straight-on. She sticks her tongue out and licks the turd she's holding and then wipes it on her tits. She says, "I hope you-all enjoyed watching this video as much as I did making it. I love making these videos for you, love getting all covered in shit for your pleasure, not to mention my own. I'm already thinking about my next one, and have a couple of new ideas I might try out. That should be pretty exciting. So, until then, thanks for watching! Love you!" And she leans in close to the camera and puckers her lips, throwing off a big kiss to her audience.

She reaches out to turn the camera off, but must not have hit the off button hard enough, so the camera continues to record without her realizing it. With her back to the camera, she quickly wipes her hands off on the blanket, grabs her cell phone off the bookcase, and punches in a number.

"Hey, Ted, I'm done filming," she says. "That was a nice surprise before, but come in as soon as you can, okay, love? I need you to fuck me right now, I'm so horny. Hurry!"

She turns and puts her right hand between her legs and massages her pussy for a few seconds. Then she notices the camera is still running. She crawls upright on her knees towards it, her full body, face to knees, totally smeared in brown poop, on view for the audience one last time, reaches out and turns it off, the screen going to black.

For the record, it's been two months since this video has been uploaded online; in that time it has received over 38,000 views, over 50 comments, both tallies much higher than average for a scat video, and a rating of 4.9 out of 5.0. Margoscat is a star that continues to shine brightly in the scat fetish video universe.

12