Ready, Set, Go! Pt. 01: Jocelyn

Story Info
I begin my dance with the scat devil.
7k words
4.77
5.8k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 03/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was thrilled when my roommate Amy told me on a Tuesday that she would be spending that weekend with her boyfriend. This meant I would have the apartment to myself, and would be able to engage in an activity I had often reveled in at home in private but hadn't yet been able to indulge in here: a solo scat session. It had been a few weeks since I'd been able to carry out a scat session at home while alone, and I was beginning to miss it badly. The cravings I get for this fetish, the need to spread and smear myself with shit, to smell and taste it, can be overwhelming at times. I had even thought of going to a motel one night and probably would have if this opportunity didn't arise. Amy and I had known each other for about six months and been living together about half that time. We were the same age (24), had similar jobs and interests, were open with each other about our private lives (we were both bisexual), and so far enjoyed our arrangement.

Once I knew I would be alone for the weekend, I began to prepare myself for my self-indulgent treat. I would pay attention to my diet over the next few days, making sure I ate plenty of leafy greens and fiber-rich foods. As the weekend drew closer I would ignore the usual bowel urges I felt and then take a few of my favorite gentle laxatives. Finally, on the day in question, when I knew I would not be disturbed and could give into my fetish desires completely, I would kneel in the bathtub or lie on my bed and begin my routine. I would defecate, of course, and hopefully, because of the preparation, I would produce a huge amount, the more the better, thus the greater the thrill and excitement. I would finger my asshole, stimulating myself to shit even more, until I was totally empty. When I was sure I had no more to give, I would pick up my deposit, fondle it, and hold it up to my nose to smell deeply, loving the aroma. Lastly, and this was the most enjoyable and enthralling part, I would slowly spread it all over my body until I was nearly totally covered, producing wave after wave of erotic stimulation. With my fingers or a dildo, I would bring myself to a powerful orgasm, probably even more than one.

***

I had discovered this pleasure when I was 19 years old. I was a sophomore in college at the time and home for summer recess. Both my parents worked and I spent much of my time alone at home. We lived in a typical urban/suburban neighborhood, similar-type houses built on 150x150-foot plots, not "made of ticky-tacky," as the Malvina Reynolds folksong had it, but certainly "all the same."

To pull my weight and help lighten the work load, despite the part-time job I had, I volunteered to take care of all the outdoor chores, caring for our garden and flower beds, mowing the lawn, and maintaining the four-foot deep above-ground swimming pool we had. I frequently, and then always, gardened in my bare feet and became aware of the sensations I felt deep inside of me as my feet became dirtier and dirtier from the soft clayish soil. I would spend hours, much more time than actually necessary, weeding and pitchforking the soil to make it soft, then water it profusely creating deep mud into which I would plunge my feet. I would begin to breathe heavily and then crouch down to hide my next actions, which were to discretely touch myself through my clothes (usually a pair of cutoffs). Sometimes when I was feeling particularly horny I would wear a short skirt instead of cutoffs without panties so I could easily touch my bare vagina and finger myself, my feet buried in the black mud. When the urges became overbearing, I would wash my feet off, go in the house to my room, strip naked, and masturbate on my bed, coming over and over again. Whatever I decided to do, the pleasure was immense.

We had a four-foot deep, above-ground swimming pool that was wedged into our hedge-lined backyard. My father used the pool to help relieve back pain after a traffic accident; my mother went in only to keep him company, and I used it only occasionally, though more this summer than ever before. Between the back of the pool and a thick row of forsythia hedges, a bare earth spot, about 4 feet by 2 feet, had formed. This area was much more concealed than the flower and garden beds, but not totally hidden. I cultivated this spot, usually simply by splashing water out of the pool onto it, turning it into a squishy mud puddle, and would then jump from the pool into it. I loved to smoosh my feet around in it, feeling it ooze between my toes. I had a pail hidden nearby that I used to wash the mud off before getting back in the pool. Once, feeling almost wild with horniness, I lowered my bathing suit bottoms and sat in the mud, my brain and loins both doing somersaults with the sensation I was feeling and the thought I could be discovered at any moment by prying neighbors. I never felt so alive before in my life.

A week or so after this, knowing I'd be alone as usual, I decided to do something more daring and a bigger turn-on. I got into my bathing suit and went into the backyard. Using a pitchfork, I loosened the dirt in my mud patch behind the pool and inundated it with water. I then swam around in the pool for a bit, mulling over exactly what I wanted to do, getting more excited by the minute. When I'd got myself into a fever pitch, I jumped over the side of the pool into the mud. I sank into it above my ankles. I then removed both top and bottom of my swim suit and stretched out completely naked on my stomach in the mud. The soft, cool, creamy mud engulfed my tits and pussy, and I squirmed around in it, quietly moaning. I soon turned over on my back and gazed at my mud-covered torso and felt overwhelmed with lust. I touched my breasts and spread the ooze all over them, almost screaming out with pleasure. My filthy hands moved across my belly to my pussy, my fingers rubbing my labia. With one hand caressing my tits with mud and the other rubbing my pussy, it wasn't long before I climaxed.

As my body slowly recovered, I continued to lay in the mud, touching my tits and belly. I felt filthy yet incredibly exhilarated, capable of anything right then. I didn't want to leave my mud puddle, ever! That's how much I craved and enjoyed what I was experiencing. A daringness overwhelmed me, and when I finally sat up, I took the pail and used it to wash the mud off my body. It took quite a few pails full, but I didn't mind. When I was basically clean, I took my bathing suit and threw it in the pool and climbed over the side naked into the water. Neighbors might be able to glimpse me, if they looked hard enough, but I didn't care. Being naked in the pool made me feel free and above everything, no restrictions for me! After about 15 minutes of cavorting and showing off to myself (my imagination was soaring, though), I put my bathing suit back on, dried off, and went into the house. I immediately removed the swim suit again and walked around the empty house as if I owned it, naked. I felt so fearless and overpowering, so sexy and hot.

Well, this infatuation with mud would be fine from late May to mid-September, but then what? And then I made a major discovery, something that would put an exclamation point on my sexuality. The thought of using my feces as a mud substitute had crossed my mind, but actually doing it seemed an obstacle too large to overcome. It was shit after all and to have it smeared on one's body, well, just the smell would be gross and disgusting, forget the actual shit itself, I thought. And, of course, how would I ever be able to do it even if I wanted to back at college in the dorm?

But one day a dormmate who lived not too far away invited me and a group of other girls to a party, and while we were talking nasty trying to gross each other out, one of the girls mentioned seeing online videos of girls shitting themselves and rubbing it on their bodies; they all acted totally disgusted like they were going to throw up, but in my mind a light bulb went on. I'd never known about scat videos, but decided to check them out for myself. (Maybe I could find mud videos, too, which I knew would be a turn-on.) So I searched the internet and found what I was looking for.

At first the sight of the girls shitting and smearing was just too much, but then some of them were really pretty and they performed in a very provocative, sexy way, dancing around a bit in front of the camera, putting a finger in their assholes, squatting over a plate or towel or just going on the floor, seeing the (usually) long, juicy turd or turds emerge and pile up, then the smearing it across their pussy, belly, and tits, their breathing getting faster and louder, indicating satisfaction in what they were doing. Some of the girls spread it on their faces as well, and even put some in their mouths (doing that was hard for me to imagine). Without a doubt, some videos really turned me on. A lot. I began trying to imagine what it would be like, would I like it or just find it revolting? Was there a way to do it logistically?

Then a week or so later I had an interesting experience walking home from a friend's house (though it didn't seem so at the time). Since lunchtime I hadn't been feeling very well, and while walking home felt cramping in my lower stomach. I knew it wasn't my period coming on, and suddenly I had a tremendous urge to defecate. I would walk a few steps and then stop to try to keep it inside of me. I was getting more upset by the second and knew my shit was going to explode out of me into my panties very soon. I was glad I was wearing dark jeans and bikini panties, and not the thongs I wore yesterday, or even worse, the short dress without panties I wore last Friday when a guy I knew took me to the movies.

There was a block-square neighborhood park I had to walk through, in the far corner of which was a large maple tree. When I got to the park, I made a beeline for that tree (thankfully no one was nearby), stood next to it as far out of view as I could manage, and let the shit flow out of me into my panties. The relief was almost instantaneous, and the feeling of the warm pasty shit against my ass cheeks exciting. Yes, exciting, I realized, like when I was sprawled out naked in the mud behind the swimming pool. The smell quickly made itself present, and I thought anyone within ten feet of me would get a whiff of it. But I had a lightweight, waterproof rain jacket with me that I tied around my waist, covering my ass. The question now was could I get home before the poop started leaking out of my panties and down my legs. I guess I would find out soon enough, and I continued on my way home as quickly as possible.

Fortunately, no one was home when I got there, it being mid-afternoon. I went into the bathroom and began removing my jeans, but then stopped. All the way home I could feel the shit plastered against my ass; every now and then I would reach back and briefly push the seat of my jeans into my ass, relishing the feeling. It was nasty and dirty, but exhilarating. At one point I hoped to pass someone on the sidewalk, anyone, to see if they'd notice my stink and look at me. I imagined I'd look back at them defiantly or maybe even smile at them, but I passed no one. I thought about the solo shit-smearing videos I'd seen, and debated in my mind whether I should seize the opportunity to at least try it.

I stepped into the bathtub after taking my socks and blouse off, said, "Fuck it, I'll do it," out loud to myself, and lowered my jeans and panties. The amount of shit in my panties was enormous and began to spill out into the tub. After removing both articles of clothing, I looked at myself in the mirror above the sink; my ass was completely covered in dark brown poop. The smell was strong, but it didn't make me gag, and somehow strengthened my desire to put my hands on my ass and feel the shit. I did so, wiping it all over my ass and into my crack. I put a finger to my anus and felt how easily it slipped through the sphincter up inside of me.

I then knelt down in the tub and put my soiled panties and jeans in front of me. My hands were covered in shit now and I touched my tits with them. It was as if an electric spark zapped into me, and I continued to massage my tits for several minutes. There was still a large amount of poop in my panties which I scooped out with my hand and applied to my belly and down into my pussy. I stretched out then on my back and began smearing globs of shit over my torso, pussy, and thighs. It felt wonderful, enhanced by how filthy it all was.

As I covered my torso and tits my hands kept creeping higher on my body, as if tempting myself to move to my face. Do I dare? Will it ruin everything? Finally, my hands were at my neck and then, in a move of total surrender, continued to my cheeks and across my face. "Fuck me to hell, I did it!" I shouted. "Oh, shit, it's wonderful. Yesss." I sucked my lips into my mouth and wiped my hand from nose to chin, and then called myself a fucking chicken wimp, puckered my lips out, and wiped them thoroughly in shit. The taste was dry, despite its apparent slickness, and bitter and very earthy. Now I felt like just one of those girls in the videos.

I continued caressing my body, amazed at how fantastic it felt on my skin. Then I touched my pussy hard with my right hand and rubbed my tits with my left, once bringing a tit up to my mouth to lick, thrilled at my daring nastiness getting shit on my tongue, and as my finger stroked my clit, I reached my orgasm. I laid sprawled out in the tub relishing everything that just happened. Unbelievable, I thought. This is wonderful!

Time was of the essence now, if I wasn't going to have some explaining to do. I cleaned myself up in the shower, cleaned the tub, washed out my jeans and panties and put them in the washing machine. All was as normal as usual when my parents got home a few hours later. This was the beginning of what would become a much-anticipated circumstance for me.

I was an adult, of course, and so treated. There were certain house rules (boyfriends were not allowed to stay overnight, for example), but it was no secret I was dating guys and how I conducted myself with them my own business. Several times my parents would be away on business for a few days leaving me alone, and I often had a boyfriend come over for sex. I never broke the house rule I mentioned, however. Once I invited a handful of friends over when I was left alone, and it turned into a mini-orgy of sorts. It was then that my scat secret was almost revealed when a boy at the party wanted to have anal sex with me and come in my mouth. I said fine, but somehow got it in my head that this guy would use this against me (he did have a reputation for bragging about his sexual "conquests"), so I insisted he'd have to kiss me on the mouth right afterwards. Chicken that he was, he wouldn't agree to it, which disappointed me; if I wasn't feeling so hot and horny I might have kiboshed the whole thing. The anal sex did transpire, just no ATM.

Later that sultry summer night after everyone had left, feeling very sensual and unfulfilled and daring, I went out into the backyard, took off all my clothes, squatted with my hand under my ass and took a huge shit into it, then proceeded to spread it over most of my body, including my face and hair. I rubbed my tongue with my dirty fingers putting pieces of poop in my mouth, fingering my pussy all the while until I had an explosive orgasm. I was beside myself with sexual desire, and went farther than ever before smearing myself in my shit, loving every minute of it. I even imagined being with that boy at the party again, only now he was fucking my mouth with his dirty cock right out of my ass and even shitting on me. In fact, it was the image of his shit cascading out of his asshole onto my tits that lifted me over the top of my climax. I wondered what kind of filthy slut I was becoming with thoughts like that.

But as I wondered about that I remained lying on the grass in the dark, caressing my body with shit, concentrating on my tits and face. It felt so soothing and fiery at the same time, so bad and disgusting. Shockingly, the taste intrigued me the most; what I couldn't even imagine a few weeks earlier was now something I craved wildly. After a long time pampering myself this way, I went into the house, careful not to touch anything, and into the bathroom, where I took a shower. I then went back outside, naked, and slithered quietly into the pool. I figured the chlorinated water would wash me clean of the shit smell, especially in my hair. Once I got out of the pool and laid on my back on the small redwood deck, put my feet on the railing, and pissed on myself, drinking my pee as it rained onto my face. I felt like King Kong when he's on that stage just after breaking free from the chains, all-powerful and invincible. I then got back in the pool for a final rinsing, daring in my mind anybody in the neighborhood to look over and spy on me, I didn't care.

***

All of these reminiscences danced before my mind's eye as I waited patiently to begin my performance in the apartment I shared with Amy. I decided to skip the bathtub and use my double-sized bed, which I covered with plastic sheeting, over which I put a cotton fitted sheet, and then an old quilt. I had purposely refrained from shitting since Amy had given me the news and took a few laxatives earlier in the day. I longed for and expected a full-throttled Major League production this evening from myself, not a Little League one, and grinned at the thought of that. I wondered if Amy and her boyfriend were fucking each other's brains out yet. I really liked Amy a lot, we got on so well. Neither of us was shy about our bodies, and walking around half-naked or even totally so in front of each other was not unusual for us. I thought at times there was something developing between us, a desire to be intimate, and wondered if we would ever make the plunge. As time passed, I began hoping so more and more.

It was probably a little before midnight when I began the proceedings. I felt the need to defecate grow strong, and finally did so in a large round plastic container. I went so much that the container almost overflowed. The smell was strong, which is the way I liked it and had grown used to. I then laid on my back and pulled my legs up so that my knees were even with my face and began to pee on myself. I wanted my body nice and wet for maximum smearing. I rubbed the piss all over my body, my face, and in my hair. I was drenched. Then I took a handful of creamy dark-brown shit from the container and applied it to my tits. I took more poop and totally covered them, smearing it up to my chin and down to my pussy. I rubbed myself for a while, swooning from the delicious feeling that spread through my body. Then slowly but very deliberately I moved to my face, and with a large handful of shit, coated my entire face with it, over my forehead and across my mouth, only being careful not to get too close to my eyes. No eye infections, thank you. I stuck my tongue out and wiped my fingers on it, turning it black. I was moaning loudly now, breathing hard. With another handful I ran my fingers through my hair several times, loving the feel of the poop in my strands, dripping down onto my shoulders and back.

When I finished with my hair I sat up and began smearing some on my thighs and legs as far as I could reach. Then I sat on my left hip, exposing my ass, and took a handful of shit to wipe all over my ass. I moved my hand up and down my crack, stopping to ram a finger, then two, into my rectum. I pushed them in deep, fucking my ass with them. I kept saying "Yes" and "Fuck" over and over, soaring to tremendous heights. I took my fingers out of my ass and laid down on my back, then put them back up my ass again. With my other hand I rubbed my cunt, my fingers circling my clit. I took my fingers out of my ass again and put them in my mouth to suck and then reached for my tits. I bent my head forward to suck one of my nipples, licking the shit off it and onto my tongue. I was getting very close to climaxing now, was just about to rocket off... when I heard a key in the outside door lock.

12