Flying to new heights, Pt. 01

Story Info
A fleshed out write up of a dream I had ...
4.2k words
4.31
2.4k
3
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/26/2023
Created 12/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few weeks ago I woke from sleep near to orgasm, having had a very strange dream fragment in which I was flying alone on a plane and a strange man next to me pressed against the outside of my breast and then put a hand on my thigh. That seems so mild! But I awoke soaked, the image would not leave my head and the rest of the scene quickly filled itself in. The story persisted in my thoughts until I had to write it down. Logistically, it is impossible. Legally, it is insane. It deals with themes of nonconsent/reluctance, forced orgasm, praise/begging, gang bang with incidental MMMF contact. Everyone is over 18, etc., in real life people need to prenegotiate scenes and take infection precautions. There's a little bit of setup before the filthy stuff, maybe two minutes reading. I've written 4 scenes, each one with a different tone.

Flying sucks. Rachel thought to herself as she stowed her overhead bag and slumped into her seat. At least I have an aisle seat. Well, 8 hours until London! Goodbye New York for the next two weeks! She tucked her water bottle, tablet, phone and earplugs into the seatback pocket, her overnight bag under the seat in front of her and wedged her neck pillow by her right hip. She was an experienced traveler and had all her comforts well organized. She subtly toed her sneakers off, and started to get her mind ready for about 6 hours of broken sleep. She was traveling in a hoodie and leggings to help make sleep easier.

"Excuse me, my ticket is for 17B. Sorry to bother you." She looked up to see a man in the aisle blandly looking at the seat next to her. He was slightly rumpled, and tired looking, or maybe distracted. She hopped up and into the aisle to let him pass. He moved into the seat and bent forward to shove his bag under the footwell. "My name's James. I hope it'll be a quiet flight, don't you?"

Ugh a talker. "I'm sure it'll be fine," she answered a bit primly, leaving off her name. He seemed to catch the hint and shrugged before pulling out a crime novel and minding his own business. At least he was a simple medium sized man, his shoulders, knees, and elbows didn't try to take over her space. He didn't smell. Small wins.

The boarding soon finished, preflight checks were completed. The flight was only half full, unusual in these days but welcome for an overnight flight. There didn't seem to be anyone rowdy. Everyone learned about exit rows, oxygen masks and seatbelts, and soon the plane was taxiing down the runway preparing for takeoff.

It was in the loud noise and rattling of the plane actually leaving the ground that she felt his forearm pressing against the side of her breast, More than a graze, a firm pressure. She froze in disbelief and glared at him. His arm slowly dragged back, leaving the back of his hand in full contact with the outside of her breast through the midweight cotton knit hoodie. She remained frozen, damn those instincts, and there was a moment of intense and uncomfortable eye contact before his eyes dropped back down to stare at her breasts. Just when she thought she must be asleep having a bad dream, he pressed inward, pushing the weight of the fullness of her right size F cup breast towards the left one, emphasizing the line of her cleavage. She finally got her brain unstuck and knocked his hand away, saying, "Hey!" He withdrew his hand and his attention back into his book. She looked around but no one looked back, all were engrossed in the noise and their personal phobias about liftoff. Once we reach cruising altitude, I can move seats, she thought, and crammed herself into the far side of her seat with her arm wrapped around, protecting her torso. What a creeper. Honestly, she was fairly accustomed to it. She had an athletic build but a generous 34F bust that drew attention, even in a baggy hoodie.

As they approached cruising altitude, she mentally started preparing to move. Should she move her case in the overhead bin, was that worth the trouble? Should she engage a flight attendant? She was then startled to feel his hand settle firmly on the middle of her right thigh, squeezing her firm quadriceps. She hissed at him, "What are you doing, get off of me!" and with that, even though the seatbelt sign was still on, she unbuckled and jumped into the aisle, leaving all her belongings behind as she stomped up the aisle in her socks to the area near the forward galley where the attendants were buckled into their jumpseats. "I need to be moved to a different seat, that man James sitting in 17B next to me was trying to grope me!"

"Ma'am, I am very sorry to hear that, but we are not yet at cruising altitude, can you please for 5 minutes, strap in here next to me and we will address the situation when it's safe." The flight attendant was a tall, slim man who unbuckled and stood to greet her, drawing a privacy curtain to shield them from the main cabin. In fact, there were two attendants here in this forward station (It was a big flight that had 4 attendants altogether, two aft and two fore) and they were both men here in this forward station. The one who had spoken introduced himself as Adam and showed her how to fold down the jumpseat and use their three point buckle, different than the passengers used, before buckling himself back in. He was meticulously polite, even a bit formal. He wasn't dismissive, but very safety minded. Rachel got the sense that he had handled similar misbehavior many times and he was not flustered. She felt an instinctive certainty that he would take good care of her. The other attendant watched silently, a sympathetic look on his face. They were both crisply dressed in their fitted uniforms, lean and athletic without being bulky. Rachel found herself in an awkward silence. The only thing they knew about her was that she had been groped - should she talk more about that? That felt embarrassing. Should she make small talk? That felt inane.

Three minutes crawled by, silently. Adam and the other man didn't seem uncomfortable. She felt in a dreamlike unreal state as her pounding heart slowed. Finally, the pilot came on overhead with the usual mundane announcements about cruising altitude, weather, expected duration of travel. Without waiting for the end of the announcement, Adam and the other attendant unbuckled and stood. Rachel fumbled with her seatbelt catch but couldn't seem to make it work. Adam stooped to help but as he guided her hand back out of the way, instead of releasing the buckle he smoothly fastened her wrist to the back of the seat, where a velcro strap already waited. The other attendant (whom she would later learn was named Ben) had approached and similarly easily caught and tied her other wrist to the seat near her hip. Without speaking, in a well coordinated fashion demonstrating long practice, they each knelt and rapidly restrained her ankles to the wall under the jumpseat, causing her knees to fall apart. Without pause, Adam produced a gag from under the seat and as she gasped in surprise he wedged it between her lips and buckled it firmly behind her head, under the messy bun of her long dark hair. The whole process took under a minute. She was flabbergasted, and pinned at both wrists, ankles, the hips and the left shoulder where the shoulder strap crossed her chest tightly. "MMMPH!" her brain finally caught up and she began to thrash and pull against the bonds, but it was a minute too late. Her many irate squeals were muffled. The bonds were solid.

Adam looked at Ben. "There's so few seats filled, I believe that Luke and Joe can handle the cabin for the first part of the flight. Let's get started here. Can you please invite Mr James in 17B to join us? It's such a nice quirk in the usual story, I would like to explore it."

Ben nodded once and exited through the curtain back to the main cabin. Rachel stared wide eyed at Adam and tried to protest through the gag. He paid no attention, but gently stroked her face from temple to jaw with the back of his hand. "Darling" he said in an even tone, "on these overnight flights, when the right crew is assigned, we always pick a pretty woman for the entertainment. We have the kinks all worked out and no one is going to bother us, so try to play along and we'll do our best to see that you enjoy yourself as well. Some women volunteer for repeat performances."

Oh Jiminy cricket I am in deep trouble Rachel thought. The restraints were tight and solid. Then Ben returned with the rumpled man from 17B, and she narrowed her eyes with rage. James was briefly alarmed at seeing her, then mostly looked surprised, but he kept his mouth shut. He had gotten a few whispered sentences from Ben to get up to speed. Adam explained, "This young woman has made an accusation against you, which we wish to explore further. This will be a participatory exploration. Everything in this compartment is confidential. She claims that you touched her breast. Please demonstrate what occurred."

James was hesitant, but both Adam and Ben nodded encouragingly, and Adam even gestured towards her breasts. Rachel couldn't help but jerk and strain against the bonds but she was tightly tied. Wordlessly, James reached out and pressed the back of his hand into the side of her breast again, plumping it upward and in. Her breast was visible through her thin jersey hoodie, and the line of cleavage at her partly unzipped neck only partly covered by the seatbelt. He tore his eyes away to look at Adam, who smiled encouragingly. He repeated the motion, staring at her boobs.

Adam spoke "Thank you for the demonstration. They do look like lovely tits, what we can see of them. Was that what you really wanted to do?"

James actually gulped. "Uh, no."

"Go ahead, grab her tit and squeeze it." Rachel tried to squeal but the gag kept her noise under control.

James turned his hand around and took a much of her soft, lush breast as he could fit in his hand, and suddenly squeezed very hard. He softly groaned. He mashed and pushed on her full natural shape, easily felt through the soft top and bralette. Emboldened, without asking, he reached out with both hands and grabbed and pressed her tits together. He dropped them to see them bounce, he hefted them, and squeezed them again.

Adam actually chuckled and encouraged him. "Damn they're big. I can see her hard nipples through the hoodie. Pinch them." James followed his direction, pinching and then pulling her nipples out and up. He used her nipples to hold her heavy breasts up, shook them and then dropped them to see them settle.

Rachel was horrified. Mortified. Her huge breasts always seemed to attract unwanted attention, and even in committed relationships she felt shy about her boyfriend paying too much attention to them. Yet they were sensitive and when masturbating she would often stimulate them to her private joy. To be restrained on this airplane with three men staring at them, as one of them roughly groped and pinched her, was ... making her very very wet. That embarrassed her even more. She whined through the gag.

"OK," Adam interrupted. "Let's see them. Off with the top." He and Ben produced scissors from a complicated looking wall organizer and efficiently destroyed her hoodie and tank top. They paused to look briefly at her utilitarian cotton bralette (chosen for comfort sleeping) and then snipped through that as well. Her breasts had only a slight natural sag and all three men were briefly speechless admiring the soft sloped shape on her athletic frame, the pale pink nipples pointing out to the corners of the room. Adam gestured towards her breasts again, signaling James to pounce back on them. He again squeezed, and bounced them, pressed them together, pinched and pulled on her nipples. He looked at Adam while leaning in, and at Adam's nod began to lick and bite and suck on one while tugging on the other.

Adam was closely watching Rachel and carefully paying attention to her face as James got more rough. He noticed her responding more, moaning and pressing her chest into James. After a few minutes when James backed away to get a bigger view, Adam leaned forward and suddenly slapped one of her breasts - right on the nipple! He controlled the angle so that it was more loud than actually a hard blow. Rachel felt the jolt of stimulation though her warmed-up breasts and couldn't help the moan that escaped. She knew she was soaked through her panties. She couldn't look any of the men in the face. She was stripped to the waist, her nipples were hard, and three fully clothed men just heard her moan! What was wrong with her!

Adam made eye contact with Ben and gave a very particular sort of smile. A small, controlled, satisfied smile. A smile full of plans. He signaled with his eyes towards the wall organizer and Ben withdrew a small case. Adam selected from among several, a set of nipple clamps with adjustable intensity, that had a heavy chain connecting them. He went down on one knee, causing James to back away while unsubtly rubbing his erection through his pants.

Adam raised Rachel's chin and looked into her eyes. There were tear tracks dried on her cheeks but her eyes were wildly dilated and her breath came raggedly. He stroked his thumb over her lower lip and she jerked away. Deliberately, he spanked her tit again and again she could not help but moan. "Your tits are so pretty. They looked good under your shirt when you were boarding, but they're fantastic bare." He told her. "Your chest and face are flushed with how this attention is turning you on. You like seeing us get horny watching you." He stroked her lip again and she leaned into his touch. She couldn't say why she did it but her body thrilled to his praise.

He touched one nipple, plucking and tugging and twisting it until it was even more erect. He fastened one of the clamps and she gasped. "Shhhhh, this is going to feel very good," he told her. He attended carefully to the second nipple the same way and then leaned back to admire her clamped nipples. "There now" he remarked approvingly and tapped on the ends of her nipples and lightly tugged on the chain. Rachel saw him, and James, and Ben all looking at her breasts as they heaved and swayed. She groaned and squirmed and nearly orgasmed, and even worse she felt certain Adam knew.

"There now," he repeated as he backed away. "Mr. James, was there a second accusation? Something about her leg? Please approach and demonstrate."

James was speechless in his lust but was able to step up and place his hand firmly on her thigh. It was quite a bit higher than it had been back in row 17. Rachel, restrained firmly at the hip and ankle, could only move by opening her knees wider. This gave the wrong message entirely and his hand slipped a few inches higher. She squealed and wiggled, causing her breasts to shake and sway. The movement was very exaggerated by the nipple clamp chain, both for the visual enjoyment of Adam, Ben and James, and in that it caused another spasm of pleasure to shoot from her nipples. Again she nearly orgasmed. Just knowing that caused her to whine again.

James looked to Adam as his hand slid higher, Adam nodded, and James touched her pussy through her leggings. He finally noticed the visible wet spot. He inexpertly mashed his thumb up and down over it.

"Now James, is that all you really wanted to do?" James remained wordless, but leaned in to lick the tip of a nipple while he rubbed her pussy. His aim for her clit was off and he was pressing too hard, Rachel's pussy wasn't really being stimulated well but the idea of it all still was making her feel wild. His gentle mouth over the pinch of her clamped nipple felt crazy intense.

With James focused on her breasts, Adam signaled Ben again and they made short work of the leggings and underwear with the scissors, revealing her lovely aroused aroma and a tidy trimmed patch. This was happening, she was now fully naked and obviously wet. She was whimpering.

"James," Adam continued to direct the flow as Rachel slightly calmed. "We have another plan. You have been so helpful identifying this exquisite woman, it's time for your satisfaction." Adam twisted a little fastener on the gag, removing a cover and revealed that it was a ring gag. "Please make yourself at home with your cock in her mouth."

Rachel absolutely squealed in rage, in frustration, in her own lust. Adam was offering her mouth to this jerk, like offering a chair and a glass of Perrier to a guest. She liked sucking cock as well as the next girl, but had always stayed in control. Again, her thrashing only served to cause more pulling on her nipples. "Damn" she heard Ben cursing in appreciation. She felt her pussy gush wet and didn't understand why.

James' pants were almost immediately dropped around his ankles and he shuffled forward. Ben deftly guided him to one side of the jump seat, opposite Adam.

"Enter her mouth" Adam encouraged, while firmly holding Rachel's head. "Explore it. Feel the tongue, the roof of the mouth." James' hard erection had a noticeable downward curve to it. He fitted the head of his dick into her mouth. He had no barrier and though she tried to struggle, Adam was able to hold her. Adam touched James' hip, gently blocking him from ramming all the way back. James was startled to be touched intimately by another man but too turned on to back out. "That's it. Feel how wet and soft she is. Now slowly find the back. Hey, bring your hands up and stroke her hair, now hold her head. Firmly. You've got her. Keep it slow. Can you feel the back of her mouth, the opening to her throat? Good. Can you press there, but gently and then back away? Great. This is your zero point, can you move back and forth just an inch from there? Ok, man, can you keep it real slow and just stay like that for about ten minutes? Pull out or hold still if it gets to be too much. We're going to make her come with your cock in her mouth".

*The insolence!* thought Rachel, but nevertheless felt another surge of wetness between her legs at hearing what he said, and a moan emerged around James' cock. Did she make that noise? It apparently pleased James, who lost his rhythm and pressed hard for a moment, holding double handfuls of her hair now in a tight grip. The unusual downward curve pushed on her throat. But he controlled himself and returned to only shallowly fucking her mouth.

As closely as Adam had been watching (and continued to carefully watch) Rachel, he was watching James. After the earlier play, James was already wound tight but with the deliberate slow pace and periods of just holding still soaking the tip of his dick in her mouth, he was able to keep from cumming. When Adam was satisfied that their rhythm and depth was pleasurable for James, and while stressful for Rachel, not intolerable, he signaled Ben.

Ben had been a very patient observer to this point, secure in the knowledge that he would get his release soon. He dove between Rachel's knees and pressed them further apart. He pressed his face into her pussy and started with a closed mouth gentle sliding rubbing motion across her mons and labia. He backed off and blew on her and then started light touch with his tongue and lips. He pulled each labium into his mouth and slightly sucked, before returning to her erect clitoris with light swiping movement, but not hard or fast, not yet.

Rachel was trying to moan but her mouth was full of cock. James could feel the change in her breath and looked down to see Ben's expert mouthwork, past her dancing breasts, and had to look away for fear of cumming.

Adam started to gently rhythmically play with her nipple chain, tugging in time with James' face fuck. For, slow as it was, that was what was happening. Ben's pace picked up, with more focus and intensity on her clit. Adam also began to caress the sides and underneath of her breasts and ribs, the outside of her arm, the side of her hip. He leaned in close to where James was holding her head and began to murmur in her ear.

12