Flying to new heights, Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rachel, you are so hot. You are delicious. Your tits are so beautiful and so sensitive. Ben is really enjoying eating your sweet pussy." The nasty talk, the restraints, the enjoyment of all three men including one taking his time in her mouth, she was right at the brink. "You are taking James' cock so well. Your mouth looks so good full of cock. Your mouth is going to look so good around my cock very soon."

James by this time has turned his head to face the wall, eyes closed, holding his cock still in her mouth right at the edge of Rachel's throat, trying his best to not orgasm. Her mouth felt so hot and wet, and the idea that this stuck up bitch with fantastic tits was now taking his cock ... better think about baseball.

Ben had been strongly holding her hips as he ate her pussy, but one hand now released so that he could insert first one and then two fingers into her pussy. He then steadied his rhythm in licking her clit and at that point she finally went over the top. Adam and Ben noticed first, with her changes in breathing and the contraction in her sweet cunt.

Adam reached up with one hand and grabbed James' hip again, pulling him into Rachel's face. "Now man, she's having an orgasm while you face fuck her, get down into her throat, let yourself go!" and James pushed hard for the final two inches into her warmed up throat, pressing his belly against her chin and nose as her head was pushed against the wall with nowhere to go. He only needed two strokes before he came and came, rocking his hips against her, mashing into her face until he thought it would never end.

For Rachel, the combination of Ben's fluttering lips and fingers in her pussy, and Adam's judicious tapping on her nipples, were creating an intense orgasm. Then, there was a sudden obstruction in her throat, she couldn't breathe, and it was uncomfortable and distracting and yet also deeply filthy and thrilling to feel this horrid stranger taking his sweet time to cum in her throat. The orgasm was interrupted and then with Ben's expert effort with her clitoris, rebounded, then compounded until she saw stars. Adam decided this was the time to release the clamps, as she was ebbing a second time. As the first one came off she whined, but when Adam looked at Ben, Ben nodded. The pain of the clip coming off caused nipple stimulation that had triggered another wave of contractions around his fingers. He removed the second clip and continued to gently stroke and pet her and even carefully kissed and licked her very tender nipples. Waves of orgasms passed over Rachel, the first was familiar and centered in her clitoris, but the second was felt in the back of her throat, and then in her tits, her whole body was rolling as Adam continued to stroke her and Ben very lightly brushed his lips across her clitoris while her throat was intermittently obstructed by cock.

James made a move as if to withdraw, and Adam stopped him. "No, man. Stay in her until you're soft. Take your time. Enjoy it. This is special. Rachel, your body really enjoyed having cock in your throat, it felt so good and special to orgasm like that, with cock in you." James stayed, slumping against the wall, making small movements rocking against her face as the final dribbles of cum seeped out. He enjoyed the simple pleasure of having his cock in a beautiful woman's mouth. He looked down at her lovely full tits, reddened nipples, and brushed his hand gently across them. She whimpered around his cock and it made him shudder. He felt suddenly exhausted and withdrew, pulled his pants up and went to the toilet across the way without speaking. He briefly washed up and left, back to his seat. As many men do who have a strong refractory period where they want nothing to do with sex, he was done and so he left.

12