Flyover Country Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Longhorn__07
Longhorn__07
3,242 Followers

"Well ... get inside and get washed up for supper," I said, standing and moving to front door. I embraced Tom and each of the young women as they passed by me into the living room.

I watched them as they disappeared inside. I sighed. I really had not ever wanted them to grow up, but—there it is.

My two lovers, my wives, came to me, holding me in their arms for a long moment and kissing me over and over. After a while, I opened the screen door and ushered them inside. I closed the screen door behind me and walked around the house to find our babies out in the backyard. I wanted to hug and play with them before they grew up too.

* * *

I have met and loved four women in my life. One betrayed me, two left me behind before reentering my world, and one left me a widower. If there is anything that I've learned from them, it's that life just keeps marching on and it's a heady ride. You better grab on and hold tight because the twists and turns will throw you if you aren't careful.

THE END

Longhorn__07
Longhorn__07
3,242 Followers