All Comments on 'Focus, Denial and Whipped Cream'

by naradragonfly

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
rudystahrmanrudystahrmanover 18 years ago
Good Gay loving

Yeah pretty hot, although a little more build of tension would be good. Maybe a little more stroking and licking, and stuff. a shower scene would be good.

Any way, I got a stiffy reading it. Good work.

r

sacksackover 18 years ago
definitely a five for writing ability......

this might have been a little better if there was more of a seduction, I felt you were anxious to get to the sex. Don't totally agree about some of the details (always sexier if both partners wear underwear, and tighty whities are not cute!) but this cries out for a sequel. You'll make the shower scene your own, I'm sure....Thanks for sharing this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
favorite

Even though the final sex scene wasn't great, the whole enemies who are possesive concept is the best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Yes!

Oooh, my favourite kind of story...two sworn enemies lusting after each other and endlessly tangoeing around the bush.

Until! The two sworn enemies lusting after each other become lovers in word and deed. (If they weren't already, ha!)

Well-written and eloquent, and I loved the character differences between the two antagonists. One a flashy daredevil, the other rigid and brooding. I also very much enjoyed their acerbic dialogues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
GREAT LOVE STORY

loving, sweet, great plot with suspense and beauiful lovemaking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
squeal

You are genius. There's nothing more to it, absolute genius. so sweet, so cute, so incredibly hot...the perfect mix indeed. oh, and I know adore the name Tybalt.

DirtyAliceBlackDirtyAliceBlackover 17 years ago
Fabulous

Since I've just discovered your stories I seem to be going through them pretty fast. ;) they're great!!!

Alicexxx

red_nightiered_nightiealmost 17 years ago
very different!

loved it!

hedi6789hedi6789over 16 years ago
100 % hot!!!!

I love this very different and hot story! It's sad that you don't submit anything anymore...

pixir32178pixir32178almost 16 years ago
I demand a shower scene :)

pretty pretty please write some more. I really like all your stories. you need to write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
it is hot

Don't tease write more pritty please.

thatgirllitthatgirllitabout 14 years ago
Great Story!

I have always loved this story. Just reread it and it's still a great read.

funfun0587funfun0587about 14 years ago
Loved it!!

I love this story so much that I come back and reread. It would be nice to see an update of how the boys are doing, please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Fabulous! Oh, you did such a good job developing the relationship between Tybalt and Mark, and *holy shit*, it was a hot ending. Mmm, whipped cream. Can't go wrong with playful sex. I can't wait to read more of your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Good work

Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
really good..

the only thing I would suggest is to seperate the part when he goes to his house..I still thought 'mark' was remembering the past....but fucking awesome.

yeomanieyeomaniealmost 13 years ago
sexymuch

You lie awake at nite thinking of this? Mmm I bet you're fun :P

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awesome

I love it. I love the intensity :)

fukmi_allnitefukmi_allniteover 12 years ago
Wow!

That was unfucking believable and incredibly hot. I rubbed one out on this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
oh and oh

fantastic. love the enemies turn into lovers stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I love this story

Perfect set-up and resolution.

TimothyMTimothyMalmost 12 years ago

The slightly abrupt style suited the tense atmosphere of this very hot story of two guys finally admitting the love behind all the teasing and apparent hating.

kayseakayseaover 11 years ago

There's something about this story. I always come back to it. The tension you are able to build and sustain is hard to do and you pull it off again.

Tru_SaffronTru_Saffronover 11 years ago
Love

Like they say...there is a thin line between love and hate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I really enjoyed this. The one thing I would have liked to see is Mark say the words or even a 'me too.' He gets Tybalt to admit his feelings about loving him even if it is by a look. I'd have liked him to return it. Aside from that small thing, there was something about these two really torturing one another for years and then finally 'growing up' and getting it right. True example of Love and hate being such close emotions.

cannd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
haven't read this in ages

can't believe that i'd forgotten how much i loved it!

5 stars because there aren't more

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004over 9 years ago
Yeah, it's the 2nd time reading this, and

I still find it hot as hell !

Very well written, love these two and that they hated each other, only to fall in lust (and love).

Ooooh ! Plllzz give me moooore ! I love your stories - they're so smexy !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Come on it can't end here. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love it

I read this story again and again. I love how the two of them seem just a little bit crazy

illwindillwindover 5 years ago

Mark came off as a real creep. I mean, neither of them were particularly likable, but Mark might be a legitimate sociopath. He's definitely a legitimate piece of shit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous