Focus On My Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
codymb15
codymb15
73 Followers

Miss Grande's free hand clenched the materials of the sofa hard as she moaned loudly, showing me that I was doing a great job so far. I amassed a small handful of girlfriends in my past, but none of them were quite like Ariana. I had never been with a petite girl before, and She was far tighter than any woman that I had ever been with. I churned my tongue about ferociously, making sure to please every inch of her; wanting nothing more than to savor her extraordinary flavor. Continuing my assault of oral stimulation, I could feel her pussy tightening even further, wrapping around my tongue like a slippery vice. Her grip on my hand tightened as She moaned uncontrollably, so much so, in fact, that I worried her bodyguard would bust the door down and catch us in the act. There was no sign of him, however, so I pushed the thought out of my mind and completely refocused on Ariana. She would reach her climax very soon, and I was almost desperate to put her over the edge. As a means to accomplish this, I relocated my mouth and began to exclusively suck on her desirous clit, while using the middle and ring fingers on my free hand to penetrate her feverishly.

Ariana went almost completely silent when She came; I collected all of the sweet nectar that leaked onto my taste buds, before looking forward, desperate to get a glimpse of an Ariana Grande o-face. It was everything I'd ever thought it would be and more; my eyes becoming a Polaroid machine, taking a mental picture that I would never forget.

"You're way too good at that," Ariana whispered as She came down from her orgasmic high.

"You know, I've never had a girl cum that hard before without my dick, so, maybe you're just a little sex-crazed nymph?" I retorted.

"Maybe so," She smirked. "But regardless, I think it's my turn to make you feel just as good." Standing me up, She pulled down my shorts, as I helped her remove everything else. Ariana quickly dropped to her knees and inspected my hidden bulge.

All that remained were my boxers, and She made an event out of removing those. Using her delicate, feminine touch, Ariana slid down my boxers, my rock-hard shaft springing out and nearly hitting her in the face. The size of my dick wasn't unheard of by any means, but as Ari took sight of my eight inches of length and two inches of width, her eyes twinkled glowed like freshly polished mahogany wood. With no instructions necessary, She wrapped her plump lips around my dick, sucking on the tip before working her way down my shaft. She was a skilled cocksucker, bobbing her head, up and down, before attempting to take my entire length.

"Oh God, aaaahh fuck! That feels so fucking good Ari," I moaned aloud as I stroked her long, silky brunette hair.

The warmth of her mouth around my cock was a similar feeling to that of her pussy around my tongue; a sensation that drove me wild. As the tip of my cock slipped into her welcoming throat, I gazed at her adorable face. She sunk her long, glamorous black fingernails deep into my legs as She held her face down on my throbbing tool.

Though She could keep it going for a handful of moments, it felt like an eternity. Each passing second felt better and better; leaving me nothing more than a trembling mess by the time She stopped to catch her breath. Ariana quickly repeated the process; this time forcing my cock even farther into her windpipe. It was too much for me to bear, and I needed to endure so Ariana could get her wish. She tried her best to keep me going, pulling her face up and switching to more a sensual form of fellatio. I wouldn't be able to hold out though; the arousing look She was giving, mixed with her moist tongue coiled around my aching shaft pleasuring me beyond belief. Having Ariana Grande, of all people, licking up and down my shaft as if it was a Blow-Pop, would be too much for any man to overcome, nevermind one who had never been sucked off by a beautiful woman like this.

With a mind-numbing orgasm all too close, I had to act fast. Luckily for me, however, I didn't have to. Ariana sensed my impending climax and removed herself from my cock, gifting me with the only pair of blue balls I'd ever been happy to receive. Coming from a blowjob would've been great, but the true reward tonight was her sweet, virgin asshole. My prize was her ass, and that's what I knew I should focus on.

"You were about to cum, James. Did you forget that I brought you here to take my sweet, little ass? Maybe you need a reminder of where your cum really belongs!" She purred, leaning over the couch and sticking her rear out before spreading her firm cheeks. I could tell by her humorous demeanor that She was getting more and more anxious. With every passing second, her hunger for an anal plowing grew. I decided not to respond to her; words weren't necessary to truly appreciate the view that the pop princess was giving me. I, instead, decided to deliver a swift smack to her exposed ass, causing her to jump with surprise.

"Did you like that, Ari?" I asked, raising my tone to gain control of the situation.

"Mmm, fuck yeah. How do you like my butt, baby? Do you like it as much as you like my tits?" She asked seductively.

I gave her bum another harsh spank, then whispered seductively into her ear.

"I love it even more. It's perfect. I'll take great pleasure in making it gape for me." Asses had always been my favorite part of the feminine form. No matter the shape or the size, every butt was a great one, in my humble opinion. And a superb, tight booty like hers, deserved the utmost attention. She turned back and looked at me, giving me the perfect opportunity to kiss her on the cheek.

She mistook my peck for a passionate embrace, pulling me for another heated quick French kiss, before smacking her own ass and screaming out loudly.

"TAKE IT AND OWN IT, BABY! FOCUS ON IT!".

Ariana Grande's tiny little orifice was begging to be filled, and I was determined to suppress her craving. But, there was no way I was leaving this room without feeling her tempting core fastened around my manhood. To calm her appetite, I rummaged for the butt plug that was now hidden between the sofa cushions, and for the second time, took the base of it in my hand. With it's a cold metal pointing outward, I pressed the toy against her throbbing hole, causing her to gasp.

"I will take your ass tonight, Ari, you can count on that. But I think we need to loosen you up first, yeah?" I sternly announced to her.

"Do whatever you want to me, James! I wanna be yours soooo bad!" She purred as I pushed the plug deep into her sphincter. The young superstar made blissful sounds of pure eroticism as the frigid metal toy stretched her most private sector.

"I'm gonna put it in your pussy while your toy opens your back door up, is that okay Ari?" I asked.

"Oh God, that's so hot!" She purred, every inch of her drenched in sexual arousal.

"Please double-stuff me, fill me up." I took her bawdy dialect as a confirmation and lined my cock up with her soaking wet entrance, thrusting forward the moment our sexes met. Her folds instantly welcomed the first few inches of my stiff member, but I couldn't just slide all the way in. I tried pushing forward a second time, but her walls collapsed; ensnaring my cock in the heat of her obscene solidity.

"Fuck, Ari! You're soooo tight babe," I said, the pleasure dripping off of every syllable. At this moment, the "incomparable Ariana Grande'' looked more like a porn star than a pop star, something that made this whole experience even more fulfilling. The feeling alone nearly made my brain melt, but I placed my hands on her hips and continued to shove my dick deeper and deeper. After a few solid, amazing minutes, I was finally able to fit my entire length in her tight pussy. As officially began to fuck the world-famous singer, her cunt continued to latch onto my dick. I pushed the tremendous satisfaction out of my mind and proceeded with my unthinkable penetration of her saturated box.

Slowly, my hips progressed, allowing her pussy to loosen and fully accept the shape of my member. Once I had stabilized built up, I added more vigor and velocity to each thrust. Every stroke made her wetter and wetter, only further proving that her pussy and my cock were quite compatible. As my hands found a new home on her scrawny shoulders, I continued to slam my staff into her, hitting a new spot with every dynamic entry. No matter how many times I sheathed and unsheathed, however, She never stopped gripping me. Ariana made just about every lewd noise possible; her enticing moans making my cock grow harder and harder. This time, though, I stayed focused. I needed to hold on a few more minutes, enough to loosen up her ass. She was, of course, an anal virgin, and I definitely wanted her to enjoy it when I snatched her butt cherry.

Clutching her shoulders in my grasp, I pinned them down, giving full access to her rear end and, better yet, even deeper admission into her pink pearl. Ariana reacted very well to my dominant act, going as far as to raise her cute bottom as high as She could, giving me the perfect angle of penetration. And penetrate I did, far faster and harder than I had previously. I put each ounce of strength into every thrust, the tanned flesh in her booty rippling slightly as it came in contact with my thighs time and again. The sounds of my punishing thrusts brought me close to orgasm again, and as I tried to hold out, I felt her walls tighten around me again.

Both Ariana and myself were on the brink of staggering climaxes, and our night could not end here. Not until I claimed her butt cherry for myself. I went with the only idea that flew into my head, which was to abruptly snatched my cock out of her. Though I brutally edged both of us in the process, neither of us had come, and that's what really mattered.

Ariana turned to me and asked saucily, "Is it time? Are you gonna fill my perverted asshole now, James? I've been a good girl all night, and I've waited soooo patiently." I picked up her light frame and adjusted her into a missionary position.

"I wanna see the look on your face when a complete stranger takes your ass, the look in your eyes as I fuck you like a dirty whore!" Ariana gifted me her best pair of "fuck me" eyes as I slowly ripped the butt plug from her ass. Setting it aside, I watched as her cavernous hole lazily sealed itself. The force of my thrusts had only helped stretch her hole out even further. I reminded her to relax as I took my shaft into the palm of my hand.

The eye contact we made was intense as I finally squeezed the tip of my cock into her asshole. I had done it. Ariana Grande was no longer an anal virgin, all thanks to a random fan in the audience. Ariana's most private hole was just as amazing as the rest of her, though this sensation was far different than the others. Her virgin hole felt amazing; somehow it felt even better than her pussy. The more pushed forward, the more her ass strangled my cock, and the harder I got. It surprisingly swallowed up a large portion of my length, though it was obvious She was still in a great deal of pain. After all, this was her first anal experience with a real cock.

"FUCK! IT'S SO TIGHT!" She cried out. What was a gaping chasm had quickly swallowed my phallus, wrapping around it and leaving just enough room to push forward ever-so-slightly. I kissed her softly as if to reassure her that I would take it nice and slow until She had fully adjusted to the size and shape of my member. I cupped her tender, perky left breast in one hand as I caressed her face with the other. The sight before me was one for the ages; the pretty little pop star impaled by cock. When I finally managed to fit my full length into her tight hole, I began to feel her hole loosening. This gave me the opening I needed to really commence the butt fucking. Ariana had no complaints either; the desperate woes of pain now began to fade as She began to lustily call out to me.

With my dick now invading her deepest depths, I began to move my hips. Pulling my cock roughly halfway out, before slamming it back into her, a rhythm that I settled into quite well. With every violent thrust came an even louder, more erotic noise out of Ariana's mouth. I watched as She closed her eyes, allowing the tension in her rear to overwhelm her. She was completely lost in a euphoric trance, falling further and further down under my spell with each devastating blitz. The sweat dripped from my face, almost in unison with her moist pussy. I felt my blood beginning to rush to my cock as an impending orgasm drew near. Judging by the look on her face and the closeness of her anal walls, She was getting close too.

Clenching my teeth, I popped my cock out of her ass, effectively awakening her from her hypnotic state.

"W-why'd you stop? I was so close!" She implored.

"I want to see your little fuckhole gape, Ari. Show me your biggest gape, then I'll let you cum." Ariana scoffed at me and proceeded to spread her ass with every ounce of strength She had. Her gaping asshole was a beautiful sight, but I honestly didn't care if She could open it or not. It was simply an excuse to recover my cock. I refused to allow this evening to end prematurely, under any circumstances. And she loved my dominant nature, so I couldn't help but take advantage of the benefits it gave me.

"How is it?" She asked, almost politely.

"It's lovely, Ariana," I answered, "I think you've more than earned your reward." I plucked her from the couch and gently placed her small frame on the soft carpet ground adjacent to the furniture. To her surprise, I lifted up her legs and pushed them forward, setting them parallel to her head. With her body now under my total control, I reinserted my dick into her begging orifice.

Instead of taking a slow and steady approach, however, I decided to ram her butt fast and forcefully. Ariana bellowed emphatically, letting the world know that She was loving every second of the destruction of her ass. I plowed into her at maximum speed, using all of the stamina that I had and even dipping into my reserves a bit. Her walls began to close in again. The difference is that this time, there would be no stopping. Ariana threw her back as much as She could as if her mind had gone completely blank. Her once compact backdoor was now completely loose, my throbbing cock entering and exiting freely with little to no resistance.

The position we were in began to grow tiresome on my legs, forcing me to make a drastic shift. I lifted the petite princess for the final time that night, holding her up against the wall as I penetrated her. With the only light coming from the small lamp perched in the far corner of the room, I could no longer see any part of her gorgeous face. But it wasn't necessary. Ariana's eyes shone brightly as my cock scrambled her insides. She trembled as her asshole contracted, this time though leading to a beautiful climax. I kissed her deeply as She gushed, hoping to contain her deafening moans orgasmic bliss. Moments later, my muscles tensed up and my cock beckoned to me, informing me that the time had come. I shot several thick strands of my sperm into the rooted cavern that Ariana Grande's butt had become.

"Mmm shit! I can't believe you came so hard. It feels so warm in my ass! Soooo gooood!" She ranted as I plucked my manhood from her; a large amount of the semen that hadn't been swallowed by her hole still clung to my glistening rod.

Ariana put her cerebellum to work, desperately trying to hold herself up without my assistance. Unfortunately, her lower body was almost completely useless, still ravaged from a blend of ass-pounding and anal orgasms. She collapsed onto her knees, her head positioned just below my cock. Almost instinctively, Ariana wrapped her lips around my dick and jerked it hard, making sure every last drop of my seed was somewhere inside of her. This was also a bonus for me since ass to mouth was arguably the dirtiest act She had done all night.

"How does your ass taste when it's mixed with my cum? You're such an obvious ATM whore, so I know that you've tried your own ass before," I queried bravely. Continuing to speak to her in this tone was honestly a huge risk. She had gotten what She wanted and could easily make this a horrible situation for me.

"I tastes even better than usual!" She giggled as relief filled my person.

She sucked off the remainder of the butt cream that still covered my cock before flashing that sultry smile of hers one last time.

After a few moments, Ariana was able to stand, staggering to the couch and plopping down. She asked me to head over to the linen closet and fetch a few towels for us to freshen up with. I obliged, tossing Ariana hers before swiftly wiping myself clean. I took the available seat on the sofa and began to redress myself as She trekked towards the make-up table and retrieved her carry-on suitcase that sat adjacent. She quickly redressed herself as well, this time throwing the simple, modern look of an oversized black sweatshirt, tattered skinny jeans, and white sneakers. It was a casual attire that most women wouldn't be able to pull off; She, of course, looked amazing.

"Well, I guess this is goodbye then," I said, throwing on my shirt before heading to the door.

"James, wait!" She exclaimed as I turned towards her.

"Use the emergency exit over there, just in case," She said, directing me towards the back entrance of the room.

"Oh, and James," She spouted out as I faced her again.

"Keep a close eye on this." She handed me a copy of her tour schedule, with "ARI" and a phone number freshly inked on the back.

"When I'm performing around your area, let me know! I'll give your little sis some tix," Ariana affirmed.

"What about me?" I asked, almost ironically.

She pulled me in, kissed me hard and seductively announced, "baby, you don't need a ticket, you've got the 'backdoor pass'."

She concluded with, "After all, you did make it yours." With one last kiss to the beautiful pop star, I was on my way out of the door.

Deciding that it was a little too late for a journey home, I called a motel in advance and reserved a room close by the arena. As I lay on the bed of the beige room, I inspected the tour schedule. I programmed her number into my phone, stylizing the contact as simply, Ari.

To test out the number, I sent a message that read, rather blandly, "Hey, it's James", something wouldn't be awkward if it was a random wrong number. Several minutes passed until my phone buzzed, a new notification appeared on the interface, then it quickly buzzed again. The new contact had responded, first with a picture of Ariana herself, making a very sad, puppy dog face.

The second was a text message. The message read, "my ass feels empty." I briefly smiled before thinking about my position before my night began.

Soon after, I sent another message, this one to my sister, reading, "Thanks for bringing me along! I had a GREAT time!" Before setting my phone aside and drifting off to sleep. Needless to say, I was perfectly satisfied the souvenir I'd received.

codymb15
codymb15
73 Followers
12