Focused on Mom

Story Info
Brian's obsessed. Dad's confused. Mom denies everything.
6.2k words
4.37
86.2k
203
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
klrxo
klrxo
9,303 Followers

Brian was watching TV with his dad when a group of girls in bikinis came up on the screen. Tom glanced over at his 18 year old son with a smile. "There's some hotties for you son," he said.

"Nah, I kinda like bigger boobs on girls," Brian muttered.

"You don't say. Well, nothing wrong with that."

"I guess that makes two of us, huh dad?" Brian asked.

"Oh, you think so?" Tom said with a chuckle.

"Well, Mom has big boobs...REALLY big, so you must like 'em too," Brian said.

"Yeah, uh...your mom's are pretty big," Tom said, feeding his son a weird look.

"They're always so warm and soft. It's amazing," Brian said, smiling af the TV as if reflecting back on a something exciting.

"Warm and soft, huh...And how would you know that, Mr. Boob Expert?" Tom asked.

"She lets me feel them sometimes," he answered candidly.

"She lets you feel them?" Tom asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, after I get home from school and get my homework done."

"You mean you feel them when she hugs you?" Tom said, trying to make sense of his son's comment.

"Well, yeah, then too, but then she takes me upstairs and...uh, maybe I shouldn't be telling you this," Brian said, suddenly seeming a bit unsure.

Tom got up and came over to sit by his son. "No, I'm glad you are. I like that we can be honest with each other. So she uh...takes you upstairs and...what?"

"Well, I follow her upstairs. She doesn't like to play downstairs."

"Play?" Tom asked, his stomach sinking.

"Yeah, that's what Mom and I do, when we're naked and stuff." Brian confessed.

"Naked...the both of you are naked?" Tom asked, a sick knot forming in the pit of his stomach.

"Well, yeah. Mom usually lets me watch her get undressed. Then sometimes she undresses me...and we play around," Brian explained, blushing a little.

"Play around?" Tom asked, his mouth falling open, "Can you be a little more specific?"

"Well, she calls it playing mommy and daddy."

"Brian?" A female voice called from the kitchen.

"Yeah, Mom," he answered.

The CLICK, CLICK, CLICK of Jen's high-heeled mules became louder as the middle-aged mom sashayed into the living room, extending the phone to her son. "Telephone. And you'll have to make it fast, sweetie. The table needs set for dinner," she said.

Brian took the phone and headed upstairs. "Okay, Mom."

Tom looked at his wife of twenty-years, his jaw still lowered in disbelief. He was still trying to get a grasp on what his son had just told him.

"You okay, hon? You look like you've seen a ghost," Jen said with concern.

She circled the sofa, her big breasts trembling beneath the thin cotton top. Her legs were shapely, long and bronze...almost completely exposed beneath her short denim skirt. Her feet were propped on 4-inch heels, a tiny strap crossing them, just above her pretty painted toes. She sat on her husbands lap, her soft, meaty buttocks smothering his cock. "What is it?" she asked, gazing through a curtain of beautiful brown hair.

"Can I ask you something?" Tom said.

"Of course you can," she said.

"This might sound weird, but does Brian ever see you naked?" he asked.

"Our Brian? Of course not," she giggled, her gleaming white teeth peeking from between big pouty lips.

"Does he ever touch you, or try to touch you?"

"My God, Tom. Whatever would possess your mind with such thoughts," Jen asked.

"Well, he did actually. He said that you like to take him upstairs and play mommy and daddy. Whatever the hell that means," Tom explained.

"Mommy and daddy huh? Well, boys will be boys. Sounds like our son has a case of the Oedipus complex. I'll have a chat with him," Jen said reassuringly.

On the weekend, Tom took his son out fishing. As they sat on the boat the father's mind couldn't help but wander back to their previous discussion. "So, did your mother talk to you, about the conversation we had the other day?" he asked.

"Yeah."

"What did she tell you?"

Brian seemed a bit reluctant. "Mom told me not to talk to you about anything her and I do."

"Did she tell you to stop with the story-telling?"

"No, she told me to keep what her and I do a secret," Brian said.

"So have you and her played mommy and daddy, since we talked last?"

"Yeah, after school yesterday, but I'm really not suppose to talk about it dad," Brian said.

"No, listen, it's okay, we can talk about it. I won't say anything to your mother this time, I promise," Tom said, wondering if his son was actually being honest with him.

"You swear? She'll be really pissed if she finds out I told you more things."

"You have my word. What's said here in the boat stays in the boat, ok?"

"Alright," the teen muttered, still seeming a bit reluctant.

So what exactly do the two of you do when you play mommy and daddy?" Tom asked. It was a question a part of him was afraid to ask.

"Well, we usually do that on the bed. Mom likes to wrap her legs up around me. God and they're always so smooth and soft. She must shave them everyday, huh?" Brian asked.

"So are the two of you naked when you're on the bed?"

"Yeah, we usually only bounce around on the bed when we're naked." Brian said.

"Bounce around? Brian, are the two of you having... Are you having sex with your mother?" Tom asked, his stomach sinking.

"Sorry dad, she tells me to put it in there. She says I have a really big one," Brian said a bit shamefully.

Tom hung his head for a second, taking it all in.

"Dad, can I ask you something? Mom's always telling me to slap her ass when we do it. Is that normal?"

"No...no it's not normal. None of this is normal, okay! How often do the two of you do this?" Tom asked sternly, his face full hurt and anger.

"Sometimes twice a day, but if Mom's in a hurry she'll just suck on me," Brian said.

"Jesus, she's giving you blowjobs too?" Tom asked.

"Well, we do all sorts of things actually...lots of things she says that you don't like to do," Brian said.

"Like what?" Tom asked, his face red with anger.

"Are you sure you want me to tell you dad? Mom would kill me if she knew I told you this," Brian said hesitantly.

"Brian I wanna know...and I told you, I'm not saying anything to your mother this time, so you don't have to worry about it."

"Well, ok, mom really likes it in her butt, dad. So, a lot of times I'll slide it in there and she'll bounce on my lap. And I gotta say, I have no idea why you don't like that. It feels incredible," Brian explained.

"Your mother knows why I don't like it and that's all that matters," Tom said.

"I know, she told me. That and other things."

"What other things...and why the hell is she telling you, I'm her husband," Tom said angrily.

"I know, but you're not doing it for her dad. At least that's what she told me." Brian said.

"Listen to me, alright? The next time your Mom asks you to go upstairs, the next time she wants to bounce on your lap, I want you to tell her no, do you understand?"

"All right, I'll try." Brian said, barely sounding convincing.

Later that night Tom sat next to his wife in bed. Jen was thumbing through one of her glamour magazines. She was wearing a white flyaway baby doll and matching g-string panties. She rested on her side, with her legs curled up beneath her. Tom's eyes traveled up the curves of her body. Her smooth bronze skin looked so soft and inviting. He imagined that for a teenaged boy like Brian, having such a body clutching onto his on a regular basis must be absolutely exhilarating.

Tom wanted so badly to begin an in-depth interrogation, but knew he had made a promise to his son. He decided on a different approach. "Honey, are you happy, with our sex life I mean?"

"Of course I am hon. Why would you ask me that?" Jen said.

"No reason. I just wanna make sure I make you happy...and, well, that you'd never need to go elsewhere to get what you need," Tom said.

Jen smiled, setting her magazine aside. "Has Brian been telling you stories again?"

Tom couldn't help himself. He really needed his wife to help him process the information he received. "These stories he's telling, they just keep getting stranger. I mean, now he's telling me that the two of you have sex, sometimes anal sex...here on our bed and that sometimes you suck on him. It's outrageous, isn't it?" Tom said, forcing a smile.

"Oh you poor thing. He must be confusing you so much with these stories." Jen said, stroking his shoulder.

"He is. I mean...why would he suddenly start making stuff like this up? I don't understand," Tom said.

"Oh sweetie..." Jen said, pulling her husband to her breasts and rubbing the back of his head. "Fantasies, that's all they all. It's quite common for a boy Brian's age to want his Mom to have sex with him. I'll have another chat with him tomorrow," she said.

"No, I'll talk to him. I'm gonna put an end to this nonsense," Tom said.

"Go easy on him, sweetie. He is just a boy," Jen reminded him.

The next morning Tom showered and shaved. On his way downstairs Brian called from his room. "Dad, I gotta problem," he said.

"Well...it's nice to see you're finally admitting it."

"Mom stopped by my room while you were in the shower. She wants me to stay home from school today," Brian said worriedly.

"Brian, I've had enough of these bullshit stories," Tom said sternly.

"I tried to tell her no, but she's making me stay home. She said she wants me in her ass this morning dad."

"Alright, enough! Any more of these crazy stories about you and your mother and you're grounded, do you understand," Tom shouted.

"Yes sir." Brian said, lowering his head.

At work that day it was all Tom could do to keep himself from thinking about what might be going on at home. He kept getting these fucked up imaged in his head, like his wife's big tits flying up and down her chest, like they did when they had sex sometimes. He pictured his wife and son's tongues flailing and rolling together wildly as their nude glistening bodies bucked and clutched together on his sweat and cum soaked marital bed.

"What the fuck is wrong with me?" Tom thought, shaking the images from his head. He wanted to believe his wife, but wondered why in the hell his son would make up such twisted lies.

"Hi Rachael, this is Tom Anderson...did my son Brian make it into school today?" Tom asked, holding the office phone to his ear.

"No Mr. Anderson. Your wife called this morning and said that he was ill," The receptionist answered.

"Thanks, Rachael." Tom muttered as a sinking feeling reentered his stomach.

Tom dialed his house number, but got no answer, which added to his uneasiness. He tried Jen's cell, but.still no answer.

"Hi Dottie, this is Tom Anderson," He spoke into the phone once again.

"Well hey there neighbor, how are you?" she replied.

"I'm good, have you heard from Jen this morning?" Tom asked.

"Well yeah, we usually hang out today, but she called and said she had some things to do. Why, is everything okay?" Dottie asked.

"Uh yeah...um, could you check and see if her car's in the driveway?" Tom asked.

"Sure, hold on a sec, dear...yep, looks like she's home," Dottie said.

"I'm just having a hard time getting through," Tom said.

"Well I'm looking at the house now and it looks like your bedroom shades are down upstairs. Maybe she's laying down for a nap," Dottie said.

At this point Tom's stomach was dragging on his office floor. All the evidence was pointing in a direction he didn't even want to think about. "Thanks, Dottie...I'll try her back a little later," he muttered.

A few minutes later Tom's cell went off. He was surprised to see It was his son's cell phone. "Dad, it's Brian," his son said.

"Brian, what's going on? Why hasn't anyone been answering the phone?" Tom asked.

"Well...um..."

"Where's your mother?" Tom asked.

"She's in the shower. Dad, since you won't believe me I wanna send you something. I took it without mom knowing," Brian said hurriedly.

"Took what? What are you talking about?" Tom asked.

"I have to send it quick, mom's calling me. She wants me to come get into the shower with her," Brian said.

"Bullshit...get your mother on the phone," Tom demanded.

"Check your texts, dad," Brian said.

"I want your mother on the phone, right now!" Tom demanded.

"Hold on," Brian muttered.

After a few moments Tom could hear a shower running. "It's dad," Tom heard his son say, followed by some whispering back and forth, which was too soft for Tom to make out.

"Hey hon, everything ok?" his wife's loving voice finally answered.

"Jen why the hell haven't you been answering the phone?" Tom asked.

"Well I didn't hear it sweetheart, the ringer must be off," she said.

A text message suddenly popped up on Tom's phone. His heart was racing as he clicked to open it. It was from Brian and read:

"Hey Dad, now maybe you'll believe me."

There was an attachment. With shaky hands Tom clicked to open it.

It was a picture, taken from the foot of his marital bed. It took a second for him to realize what he was looking at. In the forefront was a big meaty ass resting against a large hairless scrotum. It was fairly obvious that you couldn't see a pecker because it was buried to the root inside the woman's pussy. The female in the picture was straddling the male, her long tan legs and sexy feet curled at his sides. The photo was taken at such an angle that you could see the side of the woman's massive breast as it rested against the slouching male's face. With tit-meat literally oozing around his face Brian stared at the camera, his body and the woman's glistening with sweat.

Reaching the woman's head, Tom realized that his horrible suspicions had come true. It was Jen, his wife. Her head was arched back, mouth agape, as if she were staining through and extremely intense orgasm.

"Tom, are you there?" Jen said.

"Yeah." Tom muttered as he felt nausea kick in and leaned over his garbage can.

"Honey, I need to go, okay. Don't worry about a thing, Brian and I are fine," Jen said.

They said their goodbyes and Tom looked again at the picture, just to make sure his eyes hadn't deceived him. Once again he took it in. It was a sweaty heap of intense mother-son sex.

That evening Tom stood in front of his wife in the kitchen. "We need to talk," he said, not sounding the least bit happy.

Jen was dressed in a pair of low rise jeans, white strapless high heeled sandals and a sexy tank top. She looked fresh and clean, not like a woman who fucked hard all day.

"What is it, sweetie? Is it work?" Jen asked.

"No, it's not work. It's this," Tom said, handing his wife the picture he had printed off.

"Oh...um, where did you get this?" Jen asked calmly, looking over the picture.

"Brian sent it to me at work today. His stories were all true weren't they?" Tom asked.

"Sweetie, that's not me. I mean, he's obviously taken my head and attached it to a woman on one of those porn sites or something," she said.

"Jen how could you say that? That's you...and look at the kid, that's definitely Brian," Tom insisted.

"You don't know that," Jen said as she ripped the picture in half, "Brian has obviously just photoshopped some pictures together to make it look like him and I."

"Why? Why would he do something like that?"

"Can't you see that this is your son trying to live out more of his fantasy? He created that picture, Tom," Jen said.

"Then why didn't you answer the house phone...or your cell today? And when I called the neighbor Dottie, why did she say you were home and the bedroom blinds were closed?" Tom asked.

"So you have the neighbors spying on me now?" Jen asked defensively.

"I was worried.I wanted to make sure you were ok." Tom said.

"Bullshit, Tom. You weren't concerned about me. Your only concern was whether or not Brian and I were getting it on," Jen said, then abruptly marched off.

"Jen..." Tom called after her.

"You fucking disgust me!" He heard her yell as she stormed upstairs.

Brian heard a knock at his bedroom door and his father stepped inside. "Hey dad," the teen said.

Tom walked over and sat on the bed next to him. "Hey."

"That picture...was it real?" Tom asked.

"Of course. I wanted you to believe that I wasn't lying," Brian said.

"So how many times did the two of you...you know?" Tom muttered.

"Bounce on the bed?" Brian answered.

"Yeah, that."

"Are you sure you want me to tell you dad, you don't look well," Brian said.

"I'm sure. How many times?" he asked again.

"Well, it's kinda hard to say. We spent most of the day on the bed. There was the first time when Mom rode me hard, that's when I took the picture, but then we did it in the shower after Mom talked to you on the phone. After the shower I carried Mom back to the bed and we laid in the sixty-nine position for a long time...another thing she said you don't like to do," Brian said.

"Okay, then what?" Tom asked in a defeated tone.

"Then I rode Mom's butt soft and slow, you know, anal sex for like two hours. We slept some, but then we bounced once more before you came home."

Tom let out a frustrated sigh, putting a hand on his forehead.

"Sorry dad, I tried to say no, but she was all over me." Brian said.

"Look son, it's not that I don't believe you. It just that...well, I'm gonna need more proof. More than just a picture." Tom said.

"How about audio?" Brian suggested.

After cooling down Tom went downstairs to find his wife sleeping on the couch. Her mature body looked so beautiful stretched out on the fluffy sofa. Tom shook off the thought of that sexy body clinging to his son like a sex-crazed animal. "Jen, you coming to bed honey?" Tom asked.

"Is that okay...or should I get your permission first?" she said sarcastically.

"Look babe, I'm just really confused by all this. I'm just trying to sort things out," Tom said.

"Well then you sort away. I'm going to sleep." Jen said, turning her head.

Tom slept alone in his bed that night.

The next morning he came downstairs ready for work. Jen was no longer on the couch so Tom carefully crept up the stairs. Opening his son's door he found his wife cuddled up next to Brian, her head laid on his chest.

Tom hovered over them for a minute. His wife looked so content snuggled next to their son. Brian's eyes fluttered open. "Oh hey dad," he said.

"What time is it?" Jen said as her eyes popped open and she rose from her son's chest.

Tom noticed his wife was wearing a thin satin and lace babydoll nightie, revealing an obscene amount cleavage. "It's almost eight. Just thought I'd come in and say goodbye," Tom said.

Jen climbed out of bed, her big boobs bobbling beneath the nightie. Tom followed her to the door. Her meaty buttocks swayed invitingly, barely draped over by the gown. Tom could tell she wasn't wearing any panties. "What happened to sleeping on the couch?" he asked.

She turned towards her husband, her huge fat nipples clearly protruding. "It got uncomfortable."

"You could have come to bed," Tom said.

"I wanted to sleep somewhere where I knew I was welcome," she said, then turned and sashayed into the bedroom.

Tom walked over and sat next to his son on the bed. "So...did the two of you uh...?"

"No, we didn't bounce, but she did suck me off," Brian said.

Brian slipped an cell phone out from under the blankets.. The two of them shared an awkward smile. "I can text you the audio I recorded."

At work Tom hesitated for hours before deciding to play it. After closing his office door he pushed play on the audio recording his son had sent.

"Hey, are you sleeping, handsome?" a voice whispered. Tom recognized it as his wife.

"No, I'm awake." Brian's voice answered.

"Mind if Mom shares your bed?" Jen asked.

"Are you sure we should, with dad home?" Brian answered.

klrxo
klrxo
9,303 Followers
12