Focused on Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry about your dad," she said.

Tom heard his son sigh, then his wife giggle. "Do you want me to?"

"Yess."

Tom heard the blankets ruffle, then his wife pur. "Mmmmnnn."

"Ohh wow, that feels really good, Mom."

Tom listened but could hear much besides his son's heavy breathing.

Jen's voice spoke up. "Mnn, do you like that, sweetheart?"

"Yeah!" Brian sighed.

As he continued to listen, Tom sensed someone at his office door. He swiveled around and discovered his wife Jen standing in the doorway. She looked so beautiful in her light colored sundress and matching high-heeled sandals. "I brought you some lunch," she smiled lovingly, batting her eyelashes.

The door closed behind her as she strode over to her husbands desk. She glanced at the cell, then at her husband and smiled a smile that could melt steel.

"Oh yess, Mommy likes to make you feel good," they heard Jen's voice say.

"Is that true?" Tom asked.

Jen got a little smile and nodded her head. "Of course. I love to give Brian back rubs. I've done it since he was little."

"Back rubs huh?"

Jen slipped her tiny bare feet out of her heels and sat down on his lap. Her full meaty ass felt amazing, even against his flaccid prick. Tom sighed as he felt her soft voluptuous body against his. "Yes, back rubs. Wait...you didn't think I was..."

"You told me this morning you were sucking him," Tom said

"Ohh, that kid. I can't believe he told you that's what we were doing."

"How could you Jen?" Tom said.

"How could I what? I just told you I was giving him a back rub." Jen said, her big brown sparkling eyes gazing down into his.

"Ohhh yes, Mom," they heard Brian whimper.

"Come on, that sounds like a whole lot more than a back rub, Jen."

Jen let out a frustrated sigh. "Why did he even record this? Can't you see he's just playing out another one of his fantasies. He wants you to believe that's what was going on."

They listened to her recorded voice. "Mmm, I'm glad you like this, sweetie. Mommy just loves doing it for you."

"I saw what you were wearing this morning. Hardly the attire for an innocent backrub."

"Give me a break, Tom. I always wear those kinds of things to bed."

"You weren't in your bed, you were in your son's bed and don't think I didn't notice that you weren't wearing panties either."

Jen shook her head and stood up. "Why do I feel like I'm constantly under attack here lately?"

"I don't know. Why do I feel like your doing things you shouldn't behind my back?"

"A horribly photoshopped picture and an innocent backrub. I did nothing wrong," Jen said defensively.

Brian's voice moaned on the audio recording. "Ohh, Mom, that's so good the way you do that."

"Sounds hardly innocent to me," Tom said.

Jen grabbed her purse and started for the door. "If you hadn't been such a jerk I wouldn't have been in Brian's bed to begin with. But, whatever, I'm leaving."

Brian's breath became heavier on the recording. "Uh, Mom, I think I-

Jen stopped and glared at her husband as the recording went quiet. "Oh what a convenient place for the recording to stop. If I was blowing him, he'd be squirting off about now, but he didn't record an orgasm because it didn't happen."

"Jen, what reason would he have to make all this up. It doesn't make any sense."

She glared at him from the door. "YOU don't make any sense. I'm going home. And oh...you're welcome for the lunch," she said, glancing at the bag of food she brought him.

"Jen..." Tom called out, watching her disappear. "Shit," he muttered, clearly frustrated.

Tom left work a little early that day. He thought about going home to possibly catch his wife and son in the act, but then he thought it might be better to go somewhere and clear his head.

He walked the beach for an hour, but couldn't help but rethink the bizarre events of the past week. Jen had always been a wonderfully loving and supportive wife. The idea of her doing such a thing with Brian seemed unthinkable. However, the evidence certainly worked in their son's favor.

Tom knew there was only one way to know for certain and that was to actually catch them in the act.. How he would do that without looking like a completely paranoid asshole was going to be a challenge.

Upon arriving home, Tom noticed his wife and son sitting on the couch. They hadn't seen him come in and they looked to be having a serious discussion. He snuck through the kitchen, hoping to get close enough to listen in on their conversation. Unfortunately, he only caught the tail-end of it. "Are you clear on what needs to happen, Brian?"

"Yeah," Brian muttered, not seeming too happy.

Tom stepped out of the kitchen. "So I missed it. What needs to happen exactly?"

Jen quickly stood up. "What do you think, Tom. He needs to stop telling stories. I don't know what's more annoying, his story telling or the fact that you're actually believing him."

"Brian, your mother said she was just scratching your back last night, is that true?" Tom asked.

"I've already been through this with him, Tom. He's assured me there will be no more outrageous stories, right Brian?" Jen said.

"Yes ma'am," he muttered.

"Good. I have to get dinner started. Stacey's picking me up for palettes class in an hour," Jen said, leaving the room.

Tom stepped over and sat next to his son. There was an awkward silence.

"So is that all this has been, one ridiculous story after another?" Tom asked.

Brian reluctantly looked back at the empty doorway. "Every bit of it was true, dad. I swear," he said in a hushed tone.

Tom rolled his eyes. "Brian, come on, we're going in circles here."

"I'm not the one who said it didn't happen. Mom said that."

"So there was more than just back scratching last night? Tom asked.

"Lots more. Didn't you hear the audio I recorded?"

"Well, yes, but I can't tell just from audio what a person's doing. She could have been scratching your back or she could have been doing everything you said she was. I'm gonna need more than just audio. If I see your mother doing something inappropriate then I'll know for sure that the things your telling me are true."

"I could take video, without Mom knowing," Brian suggested.

"And how the heck would you pull that off?"

"Well, sometimes we do that position, where she's facing away from me. You know the doggy position."

"Yeah, yeah, I know what it's called," Tom said, that sick jealous feeling returning in full force.

"Well if we were doing that and she was facing away from me, she wouldn't know I was recording us."

As much Tom hated the thought of his son's penis inside his wife, he knew it would be the easiest way to unquestionably catch her in the act. "I need to put an end to this nonsense. Let's do it," Tom said.

Tom's productivity at work lately had been horrible. The next day was no exception. Time seemed to drag as he waited for his son to call. It seemed like he was checking his phone every minute just to make sure he hadn't missed the planned call from his son. Finally at close to 11, his phone rang. It was a video call from Brian.

Tom looked at the screen, hesitating to answer. His heart was pounding out of his chest. He wanted to answer the call, but he also didn't. He loved his wife and didn't want it to be over between them. The thought of her seducing their son and what he might see when he answered the call absolutely sickened him.

With shaky fingers, he answered the video call. It was Brian, from the waist up. His shirt was off, a light sheen of perspiration covering his lean torso. He gave an awkward silent wave to his father and Tom returned one uncomfortably. It was obvious that Brian's hips were in motion and the jealous father knew exactly why.

Brian turned his cellphone, scanning his bedroom until the camera pause on the female knelt in front of him. Tom let out a sigh of defeat, his stomach completely sinking. His heart burned with jealous anger. The woman on her hands and knees, thrusting her ass back was unmistakably his wife.

He could only see the back of her head in this position, but he recognized the beautiful mane of dark hair right away. The smooth tan unblemished skin of her back was something Tom always admired. It narrowed at the waist, then flailed into wide motherly hips and the most luscious meaty ass that he had ever seen. The other telltale sign was the small kissy-lips tattoo on one of her ass-cheeks. It was her only tattoo and she got it when she was younger.

"Son-of-a-bitch!" Tom muttered, watching his cheating wife's ass thrust back against her son's midsection.

Too make the scene ever more horrible, Tom could see his son's long sturdy erection slicing through her shaved cunt. The dick was much bigger than his own and glistened with pussy-juice as it plowed through Jen's stretched lips with steady thrusts. He felt nauseous. It was a wonderful 20 years, but he knew his marriage was over.

Brian tried to turn his phone around, but it fell out of his hand, bouncing onto the bed. "Oh, shit!" the teen said.

The camera was pointed at Jen. She turned and looked back at Brian. "What happened?"

Tom's jaw fell open. The woman wasn't his wife. It wasn't Jen at all.. It was a girl a little order than his son who lived down the street.

"What the fuck?!" Tom said out loud.

"Shit, turn it off, Brian. Hurry!" the cute girl said, scrambling out of picture.

Tom's son disconnected and the father sat there fuming. "I'm gonna kill him. Jen was right, he made this whole thing up. I'm gonna absolutely kill him," he said out loud, quickly dialing his wife's phone.

After speaking to his wife, Tom went directly home to confront his son on his lies. Jen and Brian were sitting on the couch. Jen was turned towards her son with her arms folded over her large breasts. As expected, she didn't look happy.

"Help me understand why you would do something like this, Brian," Tom asked.

The boy's head was lowered in shame. "I don't know. I guess I thought it would be funny."

Jen glared at him. "You could have broken up our marriage, Brian. Is that funny to you?"

"No ma'am. I'm sorry."

"Getting that girl from down the street involved in your sick prank wasn't funny either," Jen said.

Tom nodded in agreement. "Which reminds me...how did you know your mother had a tattoo back there?"

Brian gave his mother an uncomfortable look.

Jen answered for him. "I asked him the same question. Apparently he snuck a peek through my door while I was getting dressed one morning."

"Jesus, kid. Don't you get how wrong that is?" Tom asked.

"Yes," he muttered.

There was an awkward silence as the parents looked at their shamed son. Tom finally broke the silence. "Well I hope you understand how much trouble you're in. Telling you you're grounded is putting it lightly. There'll be no phone, no computer, no friends, nothing."

"And if you think you're gonna just lounge around and sleep all day, you're wrong. I'll have plenty of work for you to around here this summer," Jen said.

"Yes, ma'am."

"I gotta get back to the office. No more of this bullshit, Brian. Understood?" Tom said sternly.

Brian glanced at his father and nodded.

Jen stood up and walked her husband to the door. They spoke privately for a moment. "I'm not making apologies for him, but I'm sorry you had to go through that. I'm sure it wasn't easy," she said.

Tom smiled as he enjoyed a soft hug. "Honestly, I knew he had to be lying. The idea of you doing the things he said you were was ludicrous."

"I know."

"See you tonight," Tom said, kissing her goodbye.

Jen closed and locked the door behind him. Brian had gotten up from the couch and was walking towards her. Jen turned and looked at him with a mischievous grin. "Nice acting job, Brad Pitt."

"Ugh, Brad Pitt's dad's age, Mom. How about Robert Patterson?"

"Mmm, he's cute too," Jen said, raising an eyebrow. "You got a little stumped when he asked you about the tattoo though," she said.

"I wasn't expecting that."

"Good thing your mom's quick on her feet. At least he didn't ask how she got the kissy-lips tattoo on her ass," Jen giggled.

"Admit it, Mom, you enjoyed kissing her ass with red lipstick and putting it there."

Jen slid her hands onto his chest, gazing naughtily. "Not as much as you enjoyed watching me do it."

"That's true."

She folded her hand around his neck, pulling him in. "Speaking of kissylips...gimme yours," she said softly, then planted a series of soft wet kisses on her son's lips.

"Mmm, no phone, no computer, no friends. Plenty of time to focus on, Mom," she said, planting another tender kiss.

"I know. Being grounded's gonna suck." Brian said sarcastically.

"And don't forget, I have lots of HARD work for you to do around here," she said between kisses. "In fact, you can start right now by getting my panties off," she panted.

"Yes ma'am."

Tom's boss called as he drove down the interstate. "Hey, the guys said you left in a hurry," his boss said.

"Yeah, sorry, I um, had a situation at home. I'm on my way back now though."

"Oh ok, everything alright?"

Tom smiled, more sure than he'd been in days. "Yeah, everything's just fine."

Back at the house, Brian had his Mom pinned against the door in the standing fuck position. Jen's skirt was hiked up around her waist, her strong, smooth mommy-legs wrapped tightly around his midsection. Her little feet with painted toes hovered near his bucking ass as Brian drove his cock in and out of her cunt with long desperate thrusts. "Ohhh yess, fuck mee!" the horny mother cried.

Jen's big naked tits sloshed against her son's chest as she clung to him. The hugeness of his prick thrilled the mother, while Brian loved the slick grip of her cunt tunnel. "Ohhh damn, Mom," he whimpered, speeding the tempo of his fuck-thrusts.

His hands were under her, cupping and kneading the supple meat of her wiggling ass-cheeks.

"Ohhh, Brian!" she cried as he felt her hot cunt tighten even more. Her lovely brown eyes were soft and dreamy as she stared back into his. "I'm gonna fucking cuuuuumm!" she sighed.

She squeezed him tightly in her arms and between her trembling, shapely thighs, her pussy lips slurping noisily at his plunging cock meat. . Her fat, hard nipples poked into his chest. Jen was overtaken by the jolts of obscene ecstasy that were shooting through her quaking, sweating flesh. "Cuuumminnggg!!" she cried out, echoing through the house.

"Meee too," Brian said with an excited shiver.

"Uugghh!" he groaned loudly, ramming his spurting cock all the way to the back of her vagina. Hot cum splattered against the head of her cervix, intensifying the mother's own cunt-creaming orgasm.

Mother and son kissed deeply, their tongues dueling. Both of them were completely thrilled and overjoyed by the power of their mutual climax.

THE END

12