FocusTunes Ch. 06

Story Info
Fallout.
13.2k words
4.46
15.3k
28

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2023
Created 12/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FroPilk
FroPilk
381 Followers

Author's Note: All characters are over the age of 18. Story will include soft themes of mind control (fucking duh, mate) and rough sex.

To all who left a comment: I appreciate your kindness.

-----

I rejected a blowjob for the first time in my life that day.

It seemed like a great idea initially -- I mean, it was a blowjob, how could it not? Emily was glowing with well-fucked energy, her mind narrowed to think only of my commands and the pleasure she elicited from them. She didn't care that the pussy juice still staining my dick belonged to her, nor that she'd made enough noise in our little grove to invite nosy busybodies. So I leaned back against the car, she dropped to her knees, and she began to suck.

Emily was exactly what Miranda prophesied: fucking great, sexy as all hell, but nothing exceptional. She couldn't push me beyond the entrance of her throat, and when I commanded her to try regardless, she ended up hacking and gagging in a displeasing way. She knew how to get a guy off, but there was no theater, no rhythm, no teasing. Emily blew me to get it over with; Miranda blew me to give me an experience. Emily was just doing it, maybe even wanted it in a basic sense; but Miranda literally sucked the soul out of me.

Anyway, it felt great because it was a tongue on my dick, but I was trying to multitask. I'd pulled open a Notes app on my phone and was logging everything I could remember that I'd told Emily over the last hour. It had been a bit of a blur. Her oral service, while a good reminder of the impossible rewards I'd reaped from equally impossible risks, did not necessarily unfog the memory.

"Hey, can you..." I peeked over the top of my phone; she paused with just the tip of my dick in her mouth, her lips a soft "O" and her eyebrows raised in interest at my next word. "You can stop. It's okay...I'm good."

"Oh...okay." She settled back onto her haunches, her eyes still widened with worry. "Was it bad?"

"No! No, it was great." I gave her a reassuring smile. "I'm just trying to focus on something right now."

I went back to my notes to do just that. I hardly got three words down before something else started bothering me.

I looked back over my phone. Emily was still kneeling there, looking up at me expectantly. My dick hovered only inches from her lips. God, she had a shining, natural beauty. I wish she was sucking me o--...no, wait, we just tried that.

"Are you...okay?"

"Yeah."

"Why are you still...I told you you could stop."

"I know." She shrugged. "But you told me to get on my knees and keep my eyes on you, so..."

"Right. Fuck," I muttered to myself. I turned back to my phone, typing out "Commands stick indefinitely w/o time frame" in bolded text. "Well, you can stop doing those things."

"Okay." And she climbed up slowly, flexing her legs to stretch out tight muscles.

"Thank God," I muttered again. "Commands can be undone (non-FocusTunes ones)" followed on the next line of my Note. If I could just remember everything I had commanded after initially putting her under -- thanking me for spanking her ass came to mind; treating me with respect was also a fruitful one -- I could undo most of the habits that she was curren--what the fuck?!

"What the fuck are you doing?!" I asked, exasperated. Emily was back on her knees, her eyes back on mine.

"What you told me to do: get on my knees and keep my eyes on you." She smiled her dazzling smile, eyes alight with joy.

"But I told you you could stop!"

"I know. But that doesn't mean I have to...right?" Her voice was hopeful.

"Well...no." I leaned back. "But why don't you want to stop?"

"I love doing what you tell me to do," she said immediately, shifting her weight slightly as she pressed her thighs together. "It feels good..."

Right, knew that. That was a FocusTunes command -- that one wasn't going away. Neither was this one, I'd reckon.

"Does it freak you out at all that you like this? Kneeling because I told you to?"

"Mmh, nothing you tell me to do freaks me out." Another slight wiggle, another smile. "I'd do anything with you, you make me so wet."

I chuckled to myself, asking another question I already knew the answer to. "And are you getting wet right now?"

"Mmhm." She nodded. "Just answering your questions makes me sooo horny." That's right: I told her to answer my questions honestly. So every time I asked her a question, she'd get turned up a notch.

A soft touch alighted on my cock. Emily's lower lip hid under the teeth of her smile as her fingers played over the crown of my dick, her skin shockingly smooth. "I think you're horny, too," she purred.

"I am." I chuckled, softly pushing her hand off to the side. "But right now, I have something more important to get to...I need you to listen to something for me."

As I re-dressed and found my phone, I went back over what I knew. I'd not yet tried to undo a FocusTunes command, and I wasn't willing to try just yet -- especially in a delicate spot. Emily's devotion was here to stay. Even if I wanted to undo it, I'd find myself in the same spot I'd been in earlier today: obsessed with sex, able to take it for myself, unable to take it from whom I wanted it. That was clearly an explosive cocktail, and if I swallowed it again, I might take more foolhardy risks. Better to stay this path, which seemed safe. For now.

So she was going to stay as is. But if Emily's obsequious obedience was to persist into public life, there'd be no explaining it away. I needed her to keep up pretenses -- but the last time I had this problem, with Miranda, I'd relinquished my power over her. That was -- I looked over at Emily, slowly snapping her thong into place as she gazed longingly at me -- ...well, it was just unacceptable.

Instead, I was going to take the Heidi route.

After a few moments of Emily listening to the song -- and me stroking her hair as she kneeled at my feet -- I gave her the new command. "Emily: you want to keep Ben's secrets. You want to keep Ben's secrets. You want to keep Ben's secrets."

She roused, and I helped her to her feet.

"Let's get you back to school, shall we?"

The car ride was...I mean, it was weird. My previous record for uninterrupted time spent with Emily Brooks was maybe four seconds, and apparently her version of treating me with respect meant scrolling through Instagram comments and putting a bare foot up on my dashboard. Toeprints on the inside of my windshield? C'mon now.

As we neared campus, I broke the silence.

"You're going to keep our new relationship a secret." I said plainly. "You can't let anyone find out that we've had sex, and anytime we meet up again in the future, you'll keep that a secret, too. Everything we do together is my secret. Okay?"

"Yeah, I was gonna say something about that. I...uh..." She put her phone down. "This was super hot, but I don't just like, fuck around with random guys. I know you're into me, and that's super sweet, but I just don't feel the same way about you. Like, you know...what I said before. So...I'm sorry, I just don't think we'll be doing...all that again. Is that okay?"

Wow. That was kinda out of nowhere.

Or was it? I hadn't really given her a command in a while, and she hadn't been following the ones -- kneeling, eye contact -- that I'd made optional. Her horniness had probably geared down, and with it, her interest in having sex with me. I hadn't been commanding her, and accordingly, she was back to experiencing me as a nerd she barely knew. Just, you know...with a dark secret. That she was going to keep.

"That's fine." I shrugged. "So long as you keep it all a secret."

"Oh, I will," she hurried to assuage my concern. "Though...I don't know why you wouldn't want people to know you're a good fuck. You'd probably get more girls that way."

"Well." I turned back into the stadium lot. "Do you want people asking how you'd know?"

"...not really," she admitted. "Sorry."

"It's fine. Just keep it a secret, and neither of us will have to worry about it."

I told her to give me her number, "just in case," and sent her on her way. A sour taste lingered in my mouth as I left, and it didn't leave for the rest of the day. I tutored that evening -- I wasn't super prepared, but it was easy to fudge it, and even easier to let my wandering mind run on autopilot through my fantasies. Miranda's mouth, Miranda's tits, Emily's legs, Emily's ass. Sophomore-level chem didn't stand a chance.

I sulked for the rest of the night and into the following school day. I had solved Monday's problem by shaping Emily to serve my Monday desires. I had wanted to fuck something hot and popular and obsequioius, and she had fallen into my lap.

But I had problems bigger than just that temporary horniness, and I'd left them unaddressed. Miranda was both pissed off at me and sexually autonomous -- the first problem making the second problem more difficult to solve. And Miranda and Emily remained completely uninterested in me during daylight hours. Miranda stared pointedly forward every time she walked by me; Emily shot me quick glances, but never engaged. I wanted to grab passersby and scream at them "I FUCKED HER! HER TOO! AND THEY FUCKING LOVED IT!" Instead, I leant my buddy Tommy an extra TI-83 I keep in my locker for emergencies.

And Heidi? She couldn't look me in the eyes, but not for anger -- for embarrassment. (And maybe a little righteous anger, though I was in no position to disparage her for that. Self-righteous anger was the flavor of my emotional soup this week.) Heidi wasn't so much a problem as a reminder that I wasn't just pissed at my inert social situation; I was also fucking up one of the real good friendships I had.

So I did what any guy does when he's pissed about girls; I spent the day with other guys. We went off-campus for lunch and did homework at the school library. Unable to generate the enthusiasm to complete the Emily FocusTunes log and work on the Miranda one, I gamed, got ahead on tutoring content, and fell asleep angry.

Aaaand woke up horny.

Tuesday had been my first day without sex in four days, which was a record by about...four days. The morning jack-off -- a time-honored ritual -- was no stranger to me. But after the weekend I'd had, my left hand (yeah, I'm a non-dominant hand wanker) just couldn't find the right buttons.

Mama didn't raise no quitter, though. I shut my eyes, leaned back, and thought about the last sexual encounter I'd had in this room: Miranda, a sundress, a doggystyle fuck, a nap, and a cowgirl ride to boot. I thought about the way she cupped her tits when she bounced, mostly for her comfort but incidentally for my benefit; I heard her whispers in my ear, telling me how deep I was inside her and how fucking good it felt.

Fuck, that was it. That was it, that was it, that was it. God, she'd felt so fucking good. I needed to fuck her again, I needed to get her back here, I needed to make her like she was before.

Damn. That was hot until it got sad.

I rolled over to my phone and checked the time: my alarm wasn't even close to ringing. I could go back to sleep; I could take a long shower and find the necessary visual stimulation to forget Miranda.

Or...I could text Emily.

I hadn't tried it yet, but there was no reason to expect that it wouldn't work. I'd mulled it over all day yesterday and felt confident in it. She had to do what I told her to do. Who cares through what medium I was telling her to do it?

I typed out my messages -- casual at first.

B: Hey

B: Are you awake?

The typing bubble popped up immediately: she had to answer my questions truthfully.

E: Yeah

Okay, we're in.

B: Tell me your address.

She sent it over, and I threw it into my map app. 15 minutes away. Not ideal, but not that bad.

B: How quickly can you be ready to leave?

E: 10 minutes?

Man, I know girls wake up earlier and do more shit, but I'm usually catatonic at this hour. What the fuck was this girl's morning routine?

Either way, I sent over my address.

B: Come over once you're ready. You'll be leaving from my house for school.

I thought that was polite: letting her finish getting ready. Chivalry wasn't dead. Of course, I also thought Miranda coming over all dolled up while I had just rolled out of bed was pretty fucking great, and was recreating that same dynamic here...so chivalry was kinda just along for the ride.

I rolled back over. I scrolled through Twitter and Reddit as I waited, checking the clock on my phone every 30 seconds and wondering how 10 minutes hadn't already passed. Pops was long gone on Wednesday mornings, so it was just a silent and vacuous house through which my worries bounced and echoed. I thought about getting up and showering or grabbing something for breakfast -- I was fucking up my morning schedule now -- but I was pretty determined to stay in bed and be lazy.

And that's exactly what I did when, 28 minutes after my most recent text, the doorbell rang. I had one leg swung out of bed before I realized: if I'd gone this far, I might as well go the rest of the way. Why stand on ceremony when we both knew what was coming?

B: Spare key is under the doormat. Use it to let yourself in. Come upstairs. My room is down the hall on the left.

"The last time you were giving directions to your room, Miranda was dragging you upstairs," I realized with a chuckle. The thought of Miranda's visit got my blood stirring -- though I'd never really gone down below half-hardness -- and I reached below the sheets to stroke myself again. The anticipation of what was to come felt like a hum around my dick, making my touch all the more arousing.

There was a tentative knock on my door.

"Come in," I said.

There she was: Emily Brooks, summoned at a whim. She wore a white top, with a wide, sweeping neckline that barely capped her shoulders and alighted on top of her perky tits, which seemed bigger and higher than usual. The top was tight, clinging to her narrow frame before disappearing into the waist of those flowing flare pants that hug the ass like a horny boy -- speaking for myself, of course. Her hair was down, teased into the lightest waves to frame her face, already made up and ready for the day; her brown eyes were behind fake, owlish glasses.

She was also extremely concerned.

"Hey...what are you doing?" I followed her gaze to my crotch, the sheets undulating softly with the mindless motion of my hand, which had been enjoying the vision of Emily just as much as the rest of my body.

"Don't worry about what I'm doing," I said, and she did, the worry leaving her face -- though clearly, the confusion remained.

"How horny are you?" I asked bluntly. She'd followed several commands to get over here, and each one should have been feeding her furnace -- as well as answering my questions -- oh shit, and treating me with respect. She was probably...

"I'm pretty horny," she admitted, her eyes plastered to mine, revealing the hopefulness behind the conflicted expression.

"Take your shirt off."

She did, her face slipping into excitement as she tugged her top free, crossed her arms, and pulled it over her shoulders. Her bra was skin-tone, tight against her tits, which were clearly spilling over the top in an effort to find space. As she discarded the garment, I continued.

"Is that a push-up bra?"

"Yeah." She brushed a hair from her face.

"Why do you wear that? And be honest."

"Because my boobs are too small."

"They aren't that small." I scooched up in my bed to get a better angle, as if this were my first fucking time staring at them. "But you should wear the push-up bra more, it looks great."

"Okay," Emily said, then tailed off, once again looking towards my sheet, where I had not stopped stroking.

"So we agree it's nice." I smirked. "Now take it off."

I hadn't actually seen Emily's tits on Monday -- and while they were indeed smaller than I liked, they were far from disappointing. They jutted out from her chest proudly, high and even, topped by tiny dark-brown nipples that were clearly hardened with arousal. I wanted to slap one and see how much it jiggled.

"Come closer." I reached out and slapped a tit, to...you know, see how much it jiggled. It was a fucking firm little tit, taking my blow and bouncing right back into place. Emily yipped at the impact, so I did it again on the other one, just to hear the yip again. She was cute.

"Do you...?" she began quietly, but tailed off.

"...yes?" I asked expectantly.

"Do you want me to thank you for that, too?" she asked, her voice barely a whisper.

"Now, there's an idea." I leaned back, screwing my face as if thinking hard. "Do you think you should thank me?"

"I don't know..." Emily said, not moving from her spot six inches from my bed.

"Do you want to thank me for it?"

"...yes."

"Why?" I gave my dick a firm squeeze, to keep it from finding a voice and screaming at me.

"...because I liked how it felt when I thanked you for spanking me."

"Well, how about that?" I was fucking loving this. "Well, try it and see how it feels." I gave her a light slap.

"Thank you," Emily said breathlessly. Then, there was silence.

"Well? How did it feel?"

"I didn't really feel anything," she admitted.

"No? Now, let me see if I can fix that for you." I leaned back over, placing a soft hand along her ribcage. "Emily: thank me any time I slap you." And I gave her tit a much firmer slap.

"Thank you!" she gasped, and I saw the clench in her brow: she'd gotten what she'd been hunting.

"So why do you think you liked it that time?" I asked patronizingly.

"Mmh..." Her eyes flashed to mine, that now-familiar light of taboo, sexual energy gleaming in her gaze. "Because you told me to do it."

"That's right." I slid my hand down to her waist now, feeling the swell of her hips and ass. "I'm going to tell you to do something else now. Are you ready?"

"Yes."

"Suck my dick."

Emily uncovered my dick and leapt onto the bed in one lithe motion, straddling my legs and placing her face right beneath my cock, angry and red and soaked in pre-cum from its marathon of a morning. Her mouth felt like therapy, blissful relief, her tongue a skilled masseuse as she gobbled my cockhead. I reached out and grabbed her hair, her tresses silken reins by which to ride her lips along my dick. She was fine with my grip; she was fine with the thrusting of my hips; she was fine with anything I wanted to do to her body.

"This is what mornings are supposed to be like," I told myself as she suckled, her breath heavy through her nose. "You have Emily at your beck and call. You can have her blow you awake whenever you like. You can fuck her whenever you like. You'll never have to masturbate again." My increasingly cocky mental devil joined in, lounging in his throne room now erected at the center of my lizard brain. "But you should never have to wait that long again. If you gave Heidi the same commands you gave Emily, she could be over immediately...she wouldn't need an excuse to come to your house, either...she could dote on you at all hours of the night...you could be her first..."

"FUCK!" I shouted out as I came, affording Emily no warning as I exploded into her mouth. She coughed and recoiled, the first jet still hitting her in the lips, and the remaining blasts falling onto my bare chests and legs.

FroPilk
FroPilk
381 Followers