FocusTunes Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily came out of her trance just as I heard footsteps creaking on the stairwell. From the upper landing I could see Miranda descend: she was barefoot, bareleg, bare long and thick white thighs all the way to a pair of tight purple shorts with white trim. Boy shorts, I think they call them? Not that I've ever seen boys wear them. They ended a couple inches short of Miranda's ass, allowing glimpses of each ass cheek to jiggle when she descended. The shorts ended high on her waist, a peek of her stomach visible before her shirt began. It was white, skin tight, hugging braless tits and hardened nipples so tenderly that the imagination needed to do no work. Across the shirt, in sparkly cursive letters, read "Slut In Training."

"Where did you get that?" I asked.

"It was a gag gift for my cousin's bachelorette party."

"And you kept it?"

"I thought one day you might want to see me in it." Miranda said as she alighted at the bottom of the stairs, landing on her toes before dropping her heels to the ground suddenly, her tits bouncing with the movement.

"No." I put a finger out. "Fuck you. No. You're not doing that. Not tonight. No more seducing, no more dirty talking. Get over here with Emily and don't say a fucking word."

Wordlessly, Miranda dropped to her knees and began to crawl.

"Ohhhhho ho ho fuck you fuck you." I unzipped my pants and fished my dick out. "Stop. Stop right fucking there." And she stopped, five or six...paces? (what do you call a single crawl? I know this isn't important to you right now — you want to read about me fucking two barely legal cockdreams while you jack your shit red and raw and throbbing. But I'm an author man. I'm a fucking artist, okay? This is art, and in art, one must know what the equivalent of a pace is for crawling.

I've Googled it. Got nothing.)

Anyway, Miranda stopped five or six paces away.

"You." I looked down at Emily. "I'm gonna let you suck my dick. I want you to worship my dick. If you don't do a good job, I'm gonna kick you out and fuck Miranda for the rest of the night while you get to do nothing but listen. Do you understand me?"

Emily nodded, her eyes rapt with attention. I reached down to cradle her face, stepping forward to drop my dick over her nose and set my balls in her waiting mouth. Immediately, she began to lick, her tongue generous and undiscerning with its spit.

I looked up at Miranda, who was watching closely, frozen in a crawl.

"Beg me to let you take her place."

"Please put me where she is, Ben — put me at your feet, make me open wide and shove that dick into my mouth. Isn't that your dream? What you muttered to me last week, in the library, those magic words that got all of this started? Don't you want to make me shut up, all my dirty talk, all my flirting and teasing, make me shut up with your fucking dick? Don't you want to watch the spit fly on my pretty little face, ruining my makeup, showing you the dirty girl that you know"

"Not a bad idea," I said softly, pulling Emily's face off of my balls and holding it in both my hands. I leaned down, close to her face, but kept my eyes on Miranda. "Beg me to spit in your face, Miranda."

"Please, Ben, please, I want you to spit on my face, I want you to ruin me, show me that you can do whatever you want to me and I'll still be your needy, begging little slut, your little"

I spat in Emily's face, globs of spit landing on both cheeks.

"What do you say to me after I spit on you, Emily?"

She paused to think for a second, her eyes wide and glinting with arousal.

"Thank you."

"For?"

"Spitting on me. It made me feel...good."

"Yes, it did. You can suck my dick now." I looked back to Miranda as Emily's lips found the head of my dick. "And you can go back to begging to suck me. Try harder this time."

"Ben, please, baby, you don't want it to be her. You want it to be me. Remember how good it feels to slide that cock down the back of my throat, to hit the places that no other boy can hit? Don't you remember how pretty I look when my eyes are watering and your balls are slapping my chin? Please baby, I wouldn't do it like her. I'd let you use my mouth like a pussy, fucking it however you wanted, long and slow and hard and fast, a little facepussy just for you to use and abuse and"

At Miranda's words, Emily grew nervous. She threw her mouth onto my dick, sucking with increased vigor for a few strokes before grabbing my hips and pulling me as deep into her mouth as I could go, gagging as I hit the back of her throat.

"use again, and see? The little whore can't even facefuck you right, not the way I can. Don't you remember facefucking me in the library bathroom, learning just what a slut in training I am — don't you remember facefucking me in the basement of this house, in your bedroom, no parents, no rules, just you and your little slut of a girlfriend who will let you use her face like a fucktoy? Use your"

"Boring," I said sharply, dropping my eyes to watch the spit-covered (some mine, mostly hers) Emily swallow 2/3rds of my cock, the best she'd ever done. "Take your tits out or something, maybe you'll be interesting then."

Miranda popped up onto her knees, settling her butt on her ankles and whipping the hem of her shirt up. Her tits dropped with a delightful bounce, but she didn't stop there. She let her tongue hang from her mouth, drool falling, her eyes rolling back, her tits bouncing again and again with intentional bobbing from her legs. She was a little ahegao girl.

"I looked it up after you mentioned it," Miranda said after a few more bounces — without conscious thought, I'd begun thrusting into Emily's mouth, little gasps and slurps escaping her lips as I pumped. "Is this how you want me to look?" She bounced her tits a few more times for me. "A dumb little cockdrunk girl who just wants her brains fucked out? Because that's what I am. That's what you've made me with your little brainwash app — and now I look the part. Slut shirt, titties out, tongue out, waiting for a cock to fill me up. Are you gonna fill me up? Are you gonna shove that cock in my mouth and my cunt? Are you going to use me like a little cocksleeve, use me like a warm wet collection of holes for your cock? Are you going to use each one of my holes...Daddy?"

I tried to control my face, but I saw in Miranda's expression — the wily joy of a victory — that I didn't succeed. With renewed energy, Miranda bounced, then slapped her tit — hard.

"Daddy!" she gasped as she hit it. "Are you gonna use my little cunt, daddy?" and she slapped it again.

"Get your fucking pants off now." I growled at Emily, stepping away from her as she scrambled to oblige.

"Mmmmh, do you like when I call you daddy?" Miranda purred, trying to pull my attention back. "Do you like when I slap my tits for you, bounce them for you?" She modeled the behaviors she promised. Bounce, slap, bounce, slap.

"Now face her." I grabbed Emily, spun her around, and shoved her to the ground. She landed on her hands and immediately dropped to her elbows, arching her back to show me her pussy. It was glistening with moisture. I guess she liked rough, demeaning sex. Who would have thought?

"No, Daddy, don't fuck her, fuck me. Fuck my mouth then fuck my pussy and then fuck my mouth again, please Ben, please please don't"

I slipped into Emily easier than I ever had before, almost burying myself in one stroke, she was that wet.

"Shut the fuck up." I growled at Miranda now, quickly settling into a fast, rough pace in the panting Emily. "Emily, spread your knees further apart." She did, her belly dropping closer to the ground, her ass staying in perfect position. Her pussy hugged my dick with each stroke, the nerve center under my head so tightly tapped it was almost on fire. "Fuck you're so fucking tight."

"Thank you, Daddy."

I almost stopped in my rutting, I was so surprised.

"Say it again."

"Thank you, Daddy." Emily huffed, squealed.

I slapped her ass.

"Thank you Daddy!" She cried out this time, her voice reaching a higher pitch.

I looked at Miranda, her eyes wide and excited, her tits moving only now with the heaving of her breath as she watched me fuck her friend. And my eyes went back down to Emily, her nose only inches from the floor of the hallway as she arched her back as hard as it could go, squeezing every muscle of her hips and her abs and her spine, all to make the curve of her ass just slightly more enjoyable for me to watch as I fucked it.

"Do you understand now?" I asked the back of Emily's head, her soft cries with each stroke my only answer. "This is why I had to fix you. The only sexy things you say are the things you learn from me or Miranda. The only sexy things about you are the things I've installed in your brain. You used to be a fucking bitch. Do you know what you are now? Or do I need Miranda to teach you that too?"

Emily moaned as I spoke, the degradation stoking the fire of her newly-acquired fetish. There was a pause, long enough that I truly worried she didn't know what to say — but it was just the time she needed to catch her breath.

"I'm a slut."

"Say it again."

"-mma sluuut," she muttered, gasped.

I yanked back on her hair, leaning over her body, hissing in her ear.

"So I can hear the whole thing you fucking whore."

"I'm a slut!"

"Keep saying it."

"I'm a slut I'm a slut I'm a slut I'm a slut I'm a slut I'm a slut I'm a slut I'm a slut I'm a—"

"Does it feel good, getting fucked while telling me what a slut you are?"

"Yes!"

"Do you feel fucking dirty?"

"Yes!"

"Do you like it when I make you do dirty fucking shit?"

"Yes!"

"And what does that make you?"

"A slut!"

"A filthy fucking whore." I slapped her ass. "Say it!"

"Thank you a filthy fucking whore!"

"Keep saying it."

"A filthy fucking whore a filthy fucking whore — AHHH! filthy fucking whorefuck...fuckfuckfuuuck a fil...filthy fkin whoooore a f-f-filthy fucknwre ftihy fuckkk inhooore-"

I started fucking her furiously, picking myself up on one knee to get an easier angle deep into her pussy. After just a few deep strokes, my hips slapping into her ass, that high register of Emily's voice became permanent, hysterical, her squeals louder and more erratic, her fingers clawing at the tile of the floor for something to grab, rip, clench. I'd had enough sex with Emily to know her typical demeanor — cute little huffs, moans, soft orgasms. This was something different.

It clicked in my brain as Emily let out a guttural wail, her ass and legs literally shaking under my grip. I was, for the first time in my life, fucking a girl crazy. I was doing it. I wasn't just doing sex. I was doing it extremely well. I was blowing my partner's mind.

Emily started to lose the ability to hold up her own weight. I tightened my grip on her hips and yanked her up, trying to preserve the spot and angle that had brought her up and over this previously undiscovered peak. I fucked and fucked and fucked and she cried out in ecstacy, and it was the greatest sound I ever heard.

But I couldn't hold her. I was too gassed, and her muscles were still shaking with bliss. I leaned back and let go, Emily collapsing on the floor with a thunk, her hair matted across her face, her chest still heaving from the INSANE ORGASM THAT I FUCKING GAVE HER, BABY.

Speaking of insane orgasms: my dick was throbbing, bright red, my pounding heartbeat visible with every lurch. I looked up and saw Miranda, all pornographic posing forgotten. She was on her knees, her bare tits rising and falling with her heavy breath, her mouth slightly agape. Her green eyes were on me, on my dick, back on me. Her face was desperate, torn, uncertain, envious, horny. Everything I had wanted her to be.

I started walking towards her slowly, make no pretense of my intentions — even as I walked, I grabbed my dick and started jacking it furiously. Once I was only a few paces (!!) away, Miranda spoke.

"I understand now, Ben. You can fuck whatever girls you want — girls that you made perfect for yourself.

And I wasn't being perfect before — I was teasing you when I should have been submissive, when I should have let you use me however you wanted."

Miranda leaned forward, putting weight on her hands, her tits mashed between her elbows as she positioned herself directly beneath my dick.

"You can do whatever you want to me now, Daddy." She wagged her ass ever so slightly. "You can use me however you want."

And I came on her face.