Fog

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think it was probably in that second that I decided that this was the time, but before I did anything to indicate that to Eric, his left hand began to slip lower, going from the exposed top curve of my breast into the suit. In another second I felt his fingers touch my nipple which by now was rock hard. I moaned into his mouth and suddenly moved my own hand from his bottom upwards slightly before letting it slide down inside his suit, cupping his bare ass. This action did nothing to cool either of us.

We pulled slightly back from the kiss for several seconds and without removing our hands just stared into each other's eyes. I knew that both of us had blue eyes, but in the moonlight all we could see were deep, dark pools. Pools that I thought I might get lost in and never worry about finding my way back. After what was probably only a few seconds but which seemed much, much longer, I whispered, "Yes, Eric. Let's."

Much to his credit he managed to say, "Kristen, are you sure?"

"Yes! Definitely. As long as you want it too."

With that he again pulled me into a tight kiss. His left hand left the inside of my suit and returned to my back while his right continued to rub against my ass. My own hand remained cupping his firm bottom. Then suddenly the top of my suit came loose and Eric was holding it in his hand as he pulled me against him, squashing my breasts against his hard chest. I think I cried out into our kiss but he didn't seem to notice. We were standing waist deep in the water and suddenly he picked me up and began to carry me to the shore, our bare flesh rubbing as we moved.

As soon as we were again on the beach by the blanket he dropped my suit top and stood me back on my feet, His hand went immediately back to my breasts and while my one hand stayed tightly clasping his ass, the other moved to the front of his trunks and began to tug them downwards. This must have given Eric the idea and in seconds my suit bottom joined the top on the ground beside the blanket. Eric's trunks were only a second or so behind them.

We stopped and looked each other up and down. I could feel myself quite wet on the inside and I knew it wasn't from the lake water. Eric's cock stood straight out, firm and hard, and I looked at it as my eyes slid up and down his body. Then my hand followed my eyes, grasping him. His own hands slid from my shoulders down to cup both of my breasts and I felt my temperature go up another degree or so.

We were soon stretched out on the blanket, hands and lips exploring. We had petted quite a bit before, but never like this. I constantly found my hands going to Eric's shaft and his balls while his wandered all over my body between thighs and breasts. His lips sucked on my nipples, making them ache even more and his fingers traced my lower opening, occasionally moving slightly inside my now quite wet lower lips.

We both knew what would be coming but surprisingly we weren't in a tremendous hurry to get there. Maybe it was just that we knew we were isolated and could take our time without being really concerned about anyone happening by. Or maybe it just seemed an extension of our previous petting, but for whatever reason we spent at least an hour exploring each other. Eric licked and sucked my nipples. I did the same to his and to his cock, even taking it into my mouth for a bit but not enough to make him come. We definitely didn't want that too soon.

When I had decided that I was probably going to lose my virginity sometime in the next year or so, I had also decided I wanted it to be a most pleasant experience. I had masturbated since I was about twelve and had no hesitation in pleasuring myself quite often. Thus I had decided I wanted to remove anything that might detract from my first time, so, with the aid of a couple of candles, my hymen was no longer a barrier. Now there was definitely excitement, but no real apprehension as the ultimate moment neared.

Finally it came. We were both so excited neither of us could wait any longer and as Eric rose above me I reached and pulled him into position, rubbing the head of his rampant tool against my opening to make it slick and then aiming it to the right spot. Eric didn't hesitate and pushed, but not violently. Instead he slid slowly inside bringing loud moans from both of us. Eric was somewhat larger than the candles I had experienced, but the stretching was incredibly pleasurable.

When he was fully inside we both froze, trembling with the fantastic pleasure of this wonderful experience. Then without any conscious thought we both began to move and the pleasure increased once more, bringing us to new heights. It felt incredible! I had often imagined what real love making (If I'm honest, I should say real fucking) would be like, but it was far more than I had dreamed.

Since this was the first time for both of us it wasn't surprising that we only lasted a couple of minutes. I felt as though I was climbing higher and higher, the pressure of pure pleasure filling me until I was sure I would burst. Then suddenly it reached a peak far beyond anything I had ever imagined. I was no stranger to orgasms but I had never experienced anything even remotely like this. I felt like I was starting to fly apart into a million bright spots and for some time - which really wasn't very long, but seemed it - I didn't really exist as Kristen, but just a bunch of scattered sparks. When I did come back together Eric had just thrust hard into me and I could feel his hot juices flood me in spurt after spurt.

We began to come down but lay together, still coupled, until he began to shrink and I felt him start to slide from me. We still held tightly to each other and he said, "Oh, Kristen, that was incredible! I hope it was good for you, too."

"Beyond anything I could have imagined." I stopped for a few seconds, just clinging tightly to him. Then I whispered, "Eric, I don't want to stop. I want to do this again whenever we can for the rest of the summer."

"You'll certainly get no argument from me on that account," he replied. "In fact, I think we might try it again tonight. In a little while, though. That is, if you want to."

"Oh, I certainly want to, Eric." We cuddled together. Now that we had stopped moving so hard, the night air began to cool our sweat soaked skin. It wasn't really cold or anything, but just enough to send shivers across our bare skin. I suddenly realized it was bare skin. All of it. Here I was lying outside, completely naked, with a completely naked boy, and it didn't bother me at all. In fact, I thought I might like to do that quite often. I lifted my head and propped myself up on my elbow. I moved my fingers down Eric's chest and then on a whim on down and stroked his now soft cock. He shivered strongly, giving me the response I had hoped for.

"Kristen, are you trying to get me started again already?"

I laughed. "I would love to, Lover." I felt myself shiver as I said the word. Yes, I now had a lover! Then I leaned down and brought my lips almost against him. Breathing so my warm breath flooded his ear, I whispered, "Don't you want to fuck me again?"

I don't know what made me say that. I never talked like that. But now it felt right. It also brought an incredible response from Eric. I felt his shaft stiffen against me and his breath caught in his throat. His hand moved from stroking my ass around to let his finger push slightly into me again, making my own breathing change, too. "Most definitely, but I think it still might take a little longer."

I reached and grasped his partly hard cock and teasingly said, "Whatever can we do to pass the time until you're ready?"

He suddenly smiled and said, "I might just have an idea." With that he gently removed my hand from where it was playing and pushed my shoulders back onto the blanket. Then, almost too quickly for me to realize just what he was doing, he moved and before I realized it he was between my legs, his face nearly against my soaked slit, his hot breath washing over my most sensitive parts. Then he was even closer, his tongue beginning to explore the creases and curves.

This sensation was unbelievable! My clit was instantly hard, extending itself from its hood, practically begging for attention from Eric's lips and tongue. But it had to wait. For several minutes he continued to tease, playing over all my sensitive parts EXCEPT the hard bud wanting his attention so desperately. Then at last his tongue reached this final goal and I once more felt myself flying apart in a million, million sparks and stars. No more Kristen. Just bits and pieces spread over the whole universe.

I slowly came back together to find Eric with his face still between my legs, his breath still hot and washing over me, but no longer making contact with his lips and tongue. I looked at him and could only say, "Wow!"

"Wow! Is right," he replied. I take it you liked that.

"Oh, Eric, it was fantastic." Then I began to wonder. I had heard a few girls mention such activities but most of them thought the idea was really icky and even the ones who liked it said most boys didn't and wouldn't do it unless you really pushed them. I slowly asked, "Did you like it, Eric?"

He lifted his head and looked into my eyes. "I loved it, Kristen. You taste wonderful and the feeling when I touch you there is fantastic."

"Really? That's great because I really loved it." Then I said, Let's try it the other way," and I moved around and lowered my head to catch his semi-hard rod in my own mouth. He loudly sucked in his breath and for the next couple of minutes I got to try a bunch of the things I had only read about. I found that I enjoyed this side of oral sex as well. The taste wasn't bad at all - in fact I quite liked it. I knew part of the taste must be my own because I knew, as they say, just where his cock had been.

By the end of that couple of minutes his cock was again rock hard and Eric pulled back from my lips. "Maybe we can try the other again now," he commented. I raised my head so I was kneeling and Eric moved over beside me. As I raised my head I noticed that the moonlight was somewhat muted and saw that this was because fog was starting to rise, flowing down the cliff face and also rising from the lake surface. Then Eric took my shoulders in his hands and I ceased to notice the fog or the moonlight. I expected him to again move me so I was lying on my back, but he surprised me and turned me instead so that I ended up on my hands and knees. Then he pushed gently on my arms. I got the idea and folded them beneath me, lowering my head to the blanket and raising my ass. I'm still not sure just why this position has such an incredible erotic effect, but it certainly does. I felt myself flood. God, here I was naked, my ass in the air, and wanting desperately to be fucked. Not "made love to." No, I wanted to be taken, to be used. To be fucked and fucked hard.

I stayed in that position, feeling horny beyond words, as Eric moved behind me. Then the head of his cock was just touching my wet opening. He held there for a couple of seconds, just barely brushing my sensitive entrance, until suddenly he drove forward hard and in a single, deep thrust impaled me deeper that I would have thought possible, My muscles clamped down hard around him and when he began to slowly, oh so slowly, slide back out, I tried to hold him in place. Of course as slick as everything was there was no way that was going to happen. He pulled back until just the head remained inside and then he suddenly drove forward once more, sinking ever so deeply into me.

I gasped as his thrust drove me forward. Just as I had wanted, I was being taken. I was being fucked - and hard. I loved this sensation as much as the previous, more restrained experience. Eric continued to pound into me. Sometimes his hand would come up and pinch my nipples or move lower and more gently grasp my clit. My mind filled with a fog of its own and with no control of my own I was rising to that cliff top of emotion where sensation became my entire world. That is, until that whole world suddenly exploded into a fiery nova, leaving me scattered. But only for a short time. Then I was once more climbing that peak. I reached the peak and shattered three times, the last when I again felt Eric's hot gift flood my interior.

I collapsed with Eric still embedded deeply inside, his weight pressing me down onto the blanket. He whispered, "I must be squishing you," and started to withdraw.

I stopped him with a sharp, "No!" He froze and I added, "I love feeling you on me like this. Just stay on top of me a little while."

He relaxed and let his weight press me once more, flattening my breasts onto the blanket. His shaft was still well inside although I could feel it softening a little. As he began to shrink I felt him push himself more tightly to me in an effort to stay inside. I pressed back for the same reason.

Eventually, he did slip free and finally rolled off to lie beside me. I rolled to face him. My hand went up and stroked his face. "That was fantastic, Eric! Thank you."

He gave a little laugh. "It couldn't have been as fantastic as it was for me. Oh, Kristen, you are incredible!"

We cuddled together and soon I noticed that the fog was beginning to cover us. The stars had retreated behind its gray curtain and the only illumination was moonlight, dully filtered and dispersed by the fog. We pulled from a long, deep kiss and I whispered, "I love the fog. I could stay here all night like this."

"So could I. I would love that, but how long do you think it would be before your parents had the cops out looking for us?"

I laughed. "We wouldn't want them to find us like this, I guess. Seriously, Eric, I'd better be home by three at the latest." Normally I returned from a date quite a bit before that but once in a while I was out until two or later. If I stayed out all night, however, I'm sure something would have been said and even though I was technically an adult, I was living at home and didn't want to cause a problem.

"That still gives us a few hours," Eric replied and stroked down my bare back and across my bottom. I shivered in response. "Are you cold?" he asked.

My breath caught slightly as I answered, "Quite the contrary. If anything I'm hot. Hot for you, Lover."

He laughed. "I'm hot for you, too, but I'm afraid it will be a little longer this time." Then he wrapped his hand around my ass and pulled me back into a deep French kiss. When we finally pulled back he breathed, "We'll just have to find something to fill the time until I can manage."

I grinned and ran my fingernails over his nipples. Then I twisted free and moved to take his soft cock into my mouth again and licked and sucked for half a minute. I raised my face and looked at him. I'm sure my face was wet and I slowly ran my tongue around my lips. "Yes, I guess we will. Any ideas?"

We spent the next two hours in the heaviest make out session we had ever had. Not surprising. We had never made out completely naked before and, of course, we had never had real sex. Actually, not even oral sex.

We did manage one more long, slow, and gentle session before we finally decided we had better get dressed and head home. But we both knew it would not be very long before we found the opportunity to repeat and expand our activities.

When I slipped into bed that night - no, that morning - I know I was smiling. I had lost my virginity and in a very pleasant fashion. I remember thinking as I slipped into sleep that perhaps virginity was much overrated.

Over the next six weeks before we had to leave for college, Eric and I were able to find an opportunity usually a couple of times per week. Neither of us thought this changed anything about a long term relationship. We both knew we were not really in love and that when we went to school our - what? - affair, relationship - whatever, we knew it would probably end. But until then we were certainly ready to explore it as much as possible.

Once, two weeks before we were to leave for school, we managed a four day, three night camping trip. We had talked about something like that for a couple of weeks and finally got the nerve to suggest it to parents. Surprisingly, neither set objected. They did realize we were both really adults now and that we'd be on our own in another couple of weeks anyway. Maybe they thought it better to approve than for us to sneak around behind their backs. For whatever reason, they didn't raise any objections.

We both had experience backpacking. My parents were backpackers and I had made trips with them since I was less than two. OK, they carried me the first few times but by three or four I was carrying my own pack even if the treks weren't really too long. Eric had also done a bit. Not with his parents, but with scouts and later with friends. Male friends, I should add.

So, anyway one Thursday we headed north to the Upper Peninsula to one of the big parks along the shore of Lake Superior. Once away from the picnic areas, campgrounds, and trailhead we never saw another person. For three days we hiked through deep forest and along the empty lake shore, camping at night.

I'll always remember those three days both for the lovely scenery and also for the sex. Eric and I had been lovers for a month then, but a month - especially if only a couple of times a week - isn't nearly enough time to really learn about each other. Of course we had been going together for much longer and in that respect we did know each other pretty well. But we had only begun to explore our bodies and our responses. I didn't keep score, but during those three days I think we probably made love - or simply fucked - at least twenty times. Maybe a few more. There were five times we got off the trail and moved into the bush a little where we could not be seen - or hopefully heard - if someone came by. Two of those times we got completely naked and it seemed so exciting to be outdoors, in the daytime, absolutely bare and having sex. The other times Eric took off his shirt and dropped his jeans to around his ankles and I ended up just opening my shirt and pulling my cutoffs down around my ankles. I got on my knees, head down and ass up while Eric really pounded me from behind. Just as exciting in its own way.

But at night ... We stopped for the day about four and set up the tent. We couldn't have a fire in the park and would use a little butane stove for supper, so we didn't need to gather any wood. As soon as everything was set, we'd disappear into the tent and strip. We'd get dressed again to come out for supper and clean up. Then back in the tent and naked once more. Even if we came out for a bathroom trip during the night, we remained bare. Somehow that seemed almost as exciting as having sex outdoors.

We tried a lot of things. There was a lot of oral sex and, yes, I did get Eric to come in my mouth. I found I actually liked the taste and didn't mind swallowing at all. We learned the pleasures of a sixty-nine where we were both stimulated at the same time. A back packing tent is not tall enough to stand in but there was plenty of room for Eric to lie on his back and for me to sit astride and ride him. We tried that with me facing both his face and his feet. We tried a lot of different positions and found we enjoyed all of them. In fact, we liked everything we tried. The one thing we didn't attempt was anal sex, but in later times I learned I enjoyed that also if it is done right.

One night we camped just inside the edge of the forest by the lake shore. The shore was not sand, but the small, rounded pebbles common along Lake Superior. These were small enough to be comfortable to walk, sit or lie on. That night we awoke sometime during the night - probably about two or three - to answer nature's call. When we ducked out of the tent we found that fog had rolled in and was flowing all around. The sounds of the small waves breaking on the shore were muffled and only a little diffused moonlight made its way through the thick, damp blanket.

123456...9