Fog

Story Info
An adventure starts when Alice gets lost in the mountains.
7k words
4.23
4.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch 1. Parking lot

Heidi walked into the deserted parking lot as the warm sky, full of birds, turned to evening. She took a deep breath, feeling the artificial chill of the office melt from her skin. And as she exhaled she felt her responsibilities drift off like dandelion puffs.

When she'd initially planned her romantic getaway to the mountains, she'd envisioned weeks with Steve. The longest vacation over their 20 months together had been over a long holiday weekend with friends but this would be her gift to them. It would have been wonderful.

But Steve had broken it off before Heidi could unveil her surprise.

"You never want to do anything," he'd sighed. He was bored and Heidi knew he was right: Heidi was boring. She'd been a quiet child, always daydreaming, and grew into a careful adult secretly filled to the brim with the fantasy worlds that she loved. But, for all her love of fantastical adventure, Heidi was always too cowardly to do anything.

When she'd cried to her best friend about the break up, Heidi vowed to abandon the trip and cursed herself as an idiot for putting down an expensive, non-refundable deposit on the cabin.

"Hold up! Why should you give up the cabin? You were as excited for a break as you were to bone in the woods, " Melissa rebuffed and began to count on her fingers. "You work like a machine. You never take time off. You're more responsible than my parents. You can't get the deposit back. You just got dumped by, and I'm sorry to say this but you know it's true, a guy that never excited you. You need this trip."

Heidi sniffled. "By myself? What would I even do for three weeks alone?"

"Call it self-care!" Melissa's positivity was infectious. "Take long baths. Read in a glade. Pretend you're an elf. Fuck a random hiker..."

Heidi almost choked on her obligatory breakup wine.

"I don't make the rules." Melissa defended herself. "You need a post-break-up lay and I know for a fact those mountains are full of hot, dumb dudes who make terrible boyfriends and excellent lovers. Listen for a drum circle and go fuck some rando in the woods. Or randos. I won't judge. Just be sure to report back."

Heidi downed the dregs and tried to sound sober, "You may be okay with one night stands, but that's never been my thing."

"You're thing hasn't been working out for you, has it?"

Heidi couldn't deny her lifetime of sexual disappointment. "How do you even do something like... that..." her voice trailed off as she very clearly imagined how she could do that.

"Which part?" Melissa prompted slyly as she topped off Heidi's glass.

Heidi dropped to a murmur and a mischievous grin slowly spread across her face.

""Fuck randos in the woods." The women exploded in snorting laughter.

After that night Heidi just couldn't bring herself to cancel her trip. Days passed, the sting of shame and heartbreak flaked off, and she only grew more excited. With a grin to her reflection in the window of her car, Heidi got into her aging hatchback and started to drive out of town, the sun setting at her back.

Ch 2. On the Road

Once out of city limits, Heidi called Melissa and let her know that she was finally off, albeit later than planned.

"Are you sure you shouldn't just leave in the morning?"

"I'm already out of town," countered Heidi. "I'll be there a bit after 1 but their cabins have keypad locks so you can arrive whenever. I've got an energy drink, it's fine. Just don't kill my plants or stretch out my clothes." Melissa refused to say goodbye until she'd extracted a promise from Heidi that she would pull over if she grew tired.

Heidi drove for hours yet stayed positively effervescent. Eventually she pierced the foothills, the air cooled and began to smell like damp pine and the last of her cell signal disappeared. The digital isolation was a selling point when she chose Dunbar Campgrounds. She followed the branchless ribbon of road that would lead her, inevitably, to her very own woodland oasis. As the car climbed higher, the road became flanked by walls of evergreen that became a tunnel once night fell. Her headlights cut the mist and she imagined wizards and elves in the woods, griffons in the sky and dwarves mining tirelessly in the mountains' heart.

As the hours peeled off, Heidi began to weave a fantasy for herself. She wouldn't be Heidi the Doormat for this trip. That name, Heidi, had given her nothing but grief as a dark-haired, olive-skinned child and put a target on her back for bullies. For the next three weeks she would be someone new, someone who loved to enjoy herself! She would be Alice, exploring a new world beyond her looking glass!

"SHIT!" Heidi screamed as she jerked the wheel, barely missing a deer. Gravel ricocheted against trees as she careened into a ditch. Once her hands stopped shaking, she dragged herself out to appraise the situation. One rear wheel hovered in space as the nose wallowed in moss and mud. She was easily still an hour's drive from the campsite and her wish for forced digital isolation now seemed boneheaded.

"Well this vacation is off to a great start," she mumbled to her car. It might be days before she could get towed and she shuddered to think of the cost. Heidi dragged out her backpack, dumping out the books and bath bombs. She repacked it with bare necessities (panties, aspirin, etc) for a long weekend in case she couldn't return before Monday. After taking some photos for insurance purposes, she dragged her hair into a ponytail and began her ascent into the night, on the ribbon of gravel that would lead her, inevitably, to Dunbar Campgrounds.

The moon was a slender smudge in the overcast sky. Her crunching footsteps careened into the mist, shocking fauna into silence. After such a long day, Heidi was on fumes.

Walking an incline on gravel is grueling and it wasn't long before her calves and thighs protested. Her eyes had adjusted as much as possible but the fog muted the starlight and turned the moon into a slender smudge. The crunch of gravel was swallowed by the fog that plastered her hair to her skin. After her extra long day, Heidi was running on fumes. Her bubbling optimism was overtaken by exhaustion.

The shirt trapped between her bag and back was soaked through with sweat. She stopped in the middle of the road and hopefully checked her phone again, holding it aloft like some sacred flame in search. Crestfallen, Heidi swung off her bag and squatted, as much to rest her legs as to peel off her damp shirt. She sullenly tied it around her waist and froze... was that a voice?

She became still, trying to hear around her thundering heart and crickets...

It's from downhill! She swung on her bag and began to tromp through the dense growth.

Ch 3. The Strangers

"There it is," Devrim hissed, shooting his hand out to get Sanuli's attention. They stared at each other over the flame.

"Probably an animal," Sanuli shrugged and went back to tending dinner.

"Animals aren't that noisy," Dev griped, flicking a tawny curl from his eyes to survey his work. The youth had created an impermeable nest to guard against tonight's storm, raised off the ground by a pile of fragrant evergreen limbs and cushioned with leaves. They'd be dry, but he still looked forward to reaching town tomorrow, and the dry mattresses and warm thighs he'd find there.

A loud crash shattered the night, jerking both men to attention. The older man glanced at his companion, hardened his expression and gave a little jerk of his chin. Devrim swept up his spear and melted into the night. Sanuli rose like smoke, unsheathing his sword and held it hidden in his shadow. He took a long, slow, deep breath and slowly settled his weight into the balls of his feet, ready to spring. The two men were motionless as the cacophony closed in.

Heidi was now positive that the light was a campfire. She continued to call out but heard no reply, the knee-high growth tugging at her pants and catching the flannel around her waist. She was sure she had heard men's voices but they had gone silent. She became giddy at the prospect of rescue and a chance to sit. The steep, mountain road had felt intensely eerie and the air had taken on a sharply chill edge as she went deeper into the trees.

The agitated woman erupted into the campsite, startling herself as much as the men. Heidi was dazzled by the light and all she saw was a tall, slender man standing at the campfire across from her. His fine, arching features gave nothing away as he assessed the stranger before him. Heidi was taken aback by how intensely pretty he was! His close beard seemed artfully disheveled and highlighted his sharp features. His hair was a glassy river of obsidian. The longer she stared the less sure she was of his age. He might be 40 or older? Possibly much older since there was no softness in his hawkish stare.

Aging like fine wine, she thought. He must be a model. No one looks like that without professionals and dedication. His brushstroke brows knitted together above glittering, almond-shaped eyes.

"Hey there. Are you okay?" he soothed in a deep bass, as if to a skittish animal. Heidi noticed how cold the night had gotten, and she shivered in her tank top. Her skin glistened with sweat as steam curled off her. "Are you lost? Or hurt?"

His concern melted into her skin, his eyes earnest. It took a beat before she realized that he was asking her these questions.

"Oh!" she croaked. "Yes, yeah. No, I'm okay. Hi. My car went off the road. It's fine. I'm fine. But I hit a deer. And now it's stuck. And there's no signal out here. Do you have a truck or something? " Heidi was helpless to stop herself from rambling.

"You hit a deer?" A new voice came from behind Heidi, startling her as she spun to face him. While her back was turned, Sanuli silently resheathed his sword and set it down. This new man strode from the shadows using a long walking stick, noiseless in the tall grass. Where the first man was all sharp, urbane edges, this one was a young cub of a man, full of jovial vigor. He was nearly the same height as Heidi and built like someone who'd slung hay bales around his whole life. He gave a guileless half-smile that reminded her of golden retrievers.

"Yes. Well not me, obviously. My car. It hit the deer." She gave a deflated chuckle. "I'm sorry, I don't think I'm making sense; it's been a long day and I'm exhausted."

Sanuli gestured to where he'd been sitting, his beautiful face glided into a gracious smile. "Then you should come and sit. We've got plenty of food. Eat something and then we can figure out what you need."

Heidi could have crumpled in gratitude where she stood. She tromped over to the offered seat and began wrestling herself back into her damp flannel as casually as possible while the two men finished their tasks.

"I'm Sanuli," said the beautiful man, the corners of his eyes crinkling. "And that's Devrim. You can call him Dev. We have more than enough to share so don't be shy." Although his fine, aquiline features made him appear cold, his voice was rich and warm as a summer night.

"I'm..." she paused, then chirped. "I'm Alice!" Her adventure had begun and these men didn't know her. She was going down the rabbit hole and Heidi wasn't invited!

"It must be the mountains," she remarked to Sanuli. "But I wasn't expecting it to get so cold. It feels like it's dropped 40 degrees since I left the road!"

"It's been a bitter spring," Dev agreed as he finished packing. The firelight flickered as the wind picked up, tossing his curls and burnishing them with gold. "And tonight isn't done with us yet. I'll be glad to finish our business in Jasser and get back to Tem! I may be hairy but I wasn't made for this weather!" He gave a hearty, infectious laugh that set Alice grinning and chuckling in agreement about towns she'd never heard of. Meanwhile Sanuli cooked the rest of the pemmican slabs on a flat stone nestled into the edge of the fire like a griddle. The fat sizzled and popped, melting into the dried meat and berries. Thick, savory syrup coated their fingers. Alice thought it tasted like Spam and trail mix. And in that moment it was easily the finest dish she'd ever tasted.

"You'll freeze in that," Devrim noted. "Let me give you my jacket."

He swung it off with an eye catching flourish as he walked over, ignoring Alice's polite resistance. The jacket was a nubbly, heavy wool and encrusted with bright embroidery. Beneath he wore a long tunic of buttery-soft suede that stretched over his broad chest and was slit from knee to thigh. It was hard to tell from the tall grass as he walked behind her, holding out the jacket to drape over her, but he appeared to be wearing pants made of dark, shaggy fur. As the friendly youth settled the heavy garment on her shoulders, Alice stole a glance at Sanuli's clothes. The tall man was all graceful drapery and impeccable posture. They looked like extras from some swords and sorcery epic.

"Do you two happen to be, I don't know, Renaissance Faire actors?" She looked from Sanuli to Dev and back. Both gave blank looks with little uncomprehending headshakes. "I just noticed your clothes. They remind me of something but I can't put my finger on it."

"You are welcome to put your finger on whatever you want," Devrim offered genially as seemed to materialize beside her. Alice stared at the young man, unsure if she heard correctly. His smile was open and warm. Her eyes began to drift down, sliding over his strong neck to his wide shoulders, caressing the rippling arms that stretched his sleeves. Alice shook herself and let her eyes slide to shimmering flames. He's coming on to me! she realized with a thrill.

The three exchanged vague pleasantries as the night wore on, savoring food and company, and occasionally lobbing a sexually charged flirtation. Alice's homebody lifestyle rarely afforded her the opportunity to play a coquette, but the two men easily swept her up in their easy banter. Occasionally she'd begin to feel overwhelmed and would change the subject.

"Do you know how far the Dunbar campgrounds are? It's that huge, fancy one with the cabins?" she asked, nestling into the jacket that smelled like pine trees.

"Cabins?" asked Dev, taken aback and looking to Sanuli. "You're from around here."

"I've never heard of it. Are you sure?"

"The road is supposed to lead straight there." Sanuli gave a regretful shrug.

"Maybe I took a wrong turn... Did you guys happen to drive here? I've got straps in the car and if you've got a truck or jeep. You'd save me a tow."

"We don't have anything like that," Sanuli said. "But we're going into town tomorrow. Why don't you come with us, Alice? Maybe someone there can help you. And for tonight you can share our tent. We can get as friendly as you want. It'll be tight but warm." He slowly, firmly, licked the sweet syrup from his thumb as a wolfish smile softened his sharp features. She couldn't help but smile back, feeling her cheeks burn and a deep pulsing desire spark in the root of her. Heidi would have been unnerved by their attention but Alice delighted in flirting with the two men who flanked her like night and day.

"That sounds like a great plan." Alice tried to sound blithe but she couldn't make herself meet Sanuli's eyes again.

Eventually the final pemmican cake was eaten and the fire allowed to burn low.

"I'll put your bag in the tent," offered the younger man. He cocked a crooked smile that Alice felt in her belly. He was all puppyish sunshine with his mop of curls and laughing eyes. As she passed over her bag, she was suddenly struck by a vision of herself astride him, basking in his golden languor.

"Thank you," she blushed, quickly turning as he stood, only to lock eyes with Sanuli. The sparking coals were comets in the shining night of his eyes, framed by impossibly long eyelashes. The corners crinkled invitingly.

"If you're done eating we should call it a night." Alice's breath grew shallow and she could feel her ears grow hot. "Would you like to sleep, Alice? Or would you like to enjoy yourself first?"

Alice gave a sudden, startled laugh, startled at the frankness.

"Maybe we can see what happens," she parried, feeling strangely cosmopolitan.

Sanuli and Devrim finished some final evening tasks while Alice warmed her toes and surreptitiously watched them. Dev looked like he was made of gold and radiated energy as he strode like a lion and tossed his head like a young stallion. Sanuli was a full head and a half taller than Dev, distractingly beautiful and moved with hypnotizing grace and precision. Alice watched shadows play across Sanuli's strong hands as they worked the buckles of the wide belt that held his long coat closed. He shifted the heavy fabric from his shoulders with a graceful shrug and tossed it to Dev who had already gotten into the tent. Then he pulled off his robe.

Alice's mouth went dry.

Sanuli's long, dark hair swung like a silken curtain over his lean, strong body. His muscles gleamed like copper in the dying light. A light dusting of black curls were scattered across his chiselled chest and led her eyes down his narrow waist to his pendulous cock, already pulsing and filling with desire. Alice's eyes snapped back up to his. He gave a wicked smile as he drifted his fingertips from his lean, strong thighs, up his firm torso to his elegant collar, then out in a languid gesture of invitation. He turned, strength and grace rippling off of him like a dancer, and somehow managed to slip gracefully into the low tent which suddenly seemed inadequately small.

Her head was spinning. The two men hadn't set off any red flags and had seemed exceptionally kind and candid all night. They were both gorgeous and Melissa had almost explicitly told her to find just such a situation. But two strangers she'd just met in the woods? Heidi felt herself growing unsure and awkward.

"Let's get warm, Alice," welcomed Devrim, his brilliant smile flashing like a comet in the darkness of the tent.

Oh my god, thought Heidi. I'm going to fuck some randos in the woods.

Ch 4. The Randos in the Woods

Get it together! she chastised herself. Heidi is back in the city. You're Alice. And Alice is on this vacation! You've always wanted to see what this was like, you've masturbated to it often enough. Now get in that tent before you chicken out!

Alice rose and tried to walk confidently on numb legs.

"You can pile my jacket on top," Dev offered helpfully. The men raised the bedding to allow her a space between them. She fought off her hiking boots and slid in as gracefully as a horse with good-natured chuckles all around. She felt as if she were plunging into warmth and could feel the heat from their bodies, close enough that her knees brushed the long fur of Dev's pants, but the men didn't touch her.

"You've danced your words all night," Sanuli whispered into the back of her neck, sparking shivers over her skin. "You're hungry for us. But we won't give you anything unless you ask."

Alice arched her throat to his warm words and closed her eyes in with an inviting moan. She leaned her ass towards the tall man.

"No," Devrim said as he firmly cupped her chin, tilting her face to him. She opened her eyes in surprise and could barely make out his sparkling eyes in the dark. "You have to say it."

"Yessss," she sighed and leaned to brush her lips against his. Devrim chuckled and pulled his head back as if keeping a treat from her.

"Say it," came the firm voice behind her as Sanuli pressed his hard body against her. Alice felt the rigid length of his cock press against the cleft of her ass.

"I want you," she whispered into the night while gazing into Dev's hungry eyes.

Alice had been holding her arms tight by her sides when Sanuli's cool fingers shimmered down her arms. She remembered the feeling of leaving her office just that morning as the office air had melted from her.

12