Folie à Deux Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AwkwardMD
AwkwardMD
1,327 Followers

"God it feels so gooood," she drawled. "I was made for you."

Sweat ran down my brow, along my ribs, and over my chest. My brow furrowed as I stared down between us at the spot where my body met hers. At the gap that appeared and disappeared rapidly. I lost track of my hands. I lost track of my feet. There was no thought in the movement of my legs. My jaw hung slack and my breath came automatically. Even my thoughts came to a standstill. My body had taken over in pursuit of that base desire.

What I wanted most in this world was right there, and she was happy. Everyone should be so lucky as that. Faster. Harder. Natalie threw her head back and unleashed a full-throated moan. Faster. Harder.

Her right arm shot up and grabbed a fistfull of the sheets. Her cheeks were at full blush, and her bangs clung to her sweaty brow.

Faster. Harder.

"God," she panted. "Fu-uucking fill meee-eee uuu-uuup."

Hearing her pleas interrupted by the heavy pounding was the final straw. With a guttural roar I threw everything I had into a few final thrusts. My aching balls clung tight to the base of my shaft. Every spurt inside of my sister felt incredible, the thick fluid building and swelling as it traveled through the length of me.

A faint waving of her fingers was all she could manage through the haze. I pulled out of her and, on unsteady legs, moved to sit on my heels with my knees spread to either side around her head. Natale craned her neck and took my dripping shaft into her mouth. Deep into her mouth.

"Oh my god, Nat. You know how much I love it when you do that."

She paid me no mind. In all likelihood, she probably couldn't hear me. Her hips were writhing in the air, on auto-pilot. I could relate.

She said nothing and did nothing to stop me when I slowly slid one leg behind me and moved down to be on my side. She leaned forward, and I kept my leg raised as I came down to leave room for her. She never stopped sucking, and at no time was any less than all of my cock in her mouth. It had softened somewhat, but not completely.

I wanted to return the favor, as I so often did. Whenever we were at home, fucking almost always ended with sixtynine. Her flavor mixed with mine was incredibly intoxicating. Natalie had had an entirely separate orgasm the first time I'd done it, just watching me and getting off on it. However, with her belly, there wasn't room for me to do so.

Instead, I slipped an arm under her leg and curled three fingers back inside of her, working slowly, while I brought the thumb from my other hand to bear on her clit. Natalie moaned furiously, but gave no sign of stopping.

It was always a fine line to walk; I loved driving her so wild that it broke her concentration, but having her nurse from my just-cummed cock was an unparalleled joy. Either way, I'd get what I wanted. After another minute, Natalie fell back with another cry. Her legs spasmed and twitched, and her eyes rolled back as I worked that most sensitive spot from both sides. It was magnificent to watch her cum.

As always.

We laid there, panting, for several minutes, occasionally breaking into hysterical giggling and laughter, with our hands roaming each others bodies. I held her belly, mostly. It was so beautiful.

"Hey," she said softly. We never used pet names. Too much risk of accidentally using that with each other in front of others. Always 'hey', or 'Nat', or 'Jay'. "It's... it's almost four thirty."

"Oh my god," I laughed tiredly. "You can't be serious."

"I am."

With a resigned sigh, I leaned forward and kissed her thigh, eliciting a subtle-but-noticeable shiver, and then sat up. Natalie bit her lip and blushed as I helped her slide around to lay more naturally on her side of the bed, and helped her get her pillows just right. She watched me with a small smile as I retrieved the blanket from the floor, shook it out, and laid it over her. Her smile held until the moment I turned off the light, and I could hear her purring happily in the dark as I walked back around to my side.

"I love you," she whispered, as I crawled back into bed.

"I know," I said back.

Natalie barked a laugh and punched me. "Why does italwayscome back to Star Wars with you? Gawwwwd!"

AwkwardMD
AwkwardMD
1,327 Followers