All Comments on 'Folie a Deux, Episode 02'

by Senor_Smut

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Resolution

The story is fantastic, the style is fun! I remember a bunch of softcore and porn movies doing documentary interviews with the main characters in the 90's after the movie Sex, Lies and Videotape came out, I liked the added dimension it brought to the characters, but, you have really raised the craft with this story! Thanks for that, but I hope there will be a resolution for this family before this story goes permanently dark.

Darkone57Darkone57almost 9 years ago
WHEEEEEEEEW is right !

Wow I was riveted just as I was reading the first chapter, WTF are they going to tell Dad and when ? I know exactly how they feel though. I went through a similar situation but not with my mother, it was with the mother of my best friend in the summer of "72" we'd hooked up while he and his sister were in Cali. with their father. She basically fucked me in and out of every corner of Tempe AZ for two weeks. When they returned it took me another two weeks to wipe the smile off my face. To this day I haven't entered a Catholic church for fear it or I would burst into flames for what we did during the sermon one Sunday.....WOW !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
You should have heeded your critics.

I stopped reading right after I read your opening Diatribe!

And I purposely submit this as Anon so no one will know I attempted to read this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
IS THIS?

is this a prison interview? incest is against the law so is this being conducted in a womens an mens prison?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Overall, it is an interesting story.

So, unlike some of the other comments, I liked both parts. I noticed just a little slip with the mother's name. It happened in the first part, and again in the second, where the mother was referred to by another name. But it's no biggie. I'm capable of seeing the mistake and still able to read on.

Yes, this story is told differently to some of the others on this site. But it's about an author using their imagination and giving us an alternative to what we are used to. I'm perplexed by those who are critical of the style of the story. It would be like reading Harry Potter and being upset that Rowling set it up in a school for magic.

I'm looking forward to part 3, and any further parts that follow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
an excellent continuation

What piqued my interest most was one remark of Emily's, about how she felt when her boy Mike was on top of her, fucking the shit out of his beloved mommy. "When I realized he was coming inside me, when I knew that he was giving me what I wanted more than anything else in the world, I was screaming, begging him to fill me with cum." Nowadays, when more and more moms are spreading their thighs for their baby boy (as Emily affectionately calls her Mike), what moves them the most will differ from one mother to another. Many are just wild for their son's fat young penis. Soft and just hanging down over his balls, it's so cute they could cry. Big and hard and dangerous looking, they run like a river between their legs. Here Emily's stirred by what Mike's got waiting for her in his hot young balls. It's her kid's potent young sperm that she screams and begs for. Well, Emily's in luck. Mike balls never quit, he's got a never-ending supply of that glorious stuff. And it's all for his mommy. Down her throat, up her ass, and best of all, up the same warm wet ever-loving cunt he came out of.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
*****

Very good. You manage to take your time while keeping the reader's attention. Not easy to do. One or two carps: You didn't explain well enough where Bob was going and how long he would be gone. That is just before the second mating. That needs another sentence or two. I kept thinking he might walk in on them. Also, there is some exaggeration here that might be bad on its own. Also it increases the risk that Bob might guess. And you have Emily saying at one point, "Not to make him jealous," when the sense of the sentence, to me, was the opposite. But very good overall and I will greet the next chapter with high expectations. Also, I think you handle well the tremendous suppressive power of taboos and how much it takes to overcome this particular very basic no-no. It might have made sense in the past but nowadays, and for a lot of reasons, it doesn't--the taboo, that is, against incest--bear up under scrutiny. It's not right for everyone, certainly not most, but for those who want to it's hard to think of a reason why they shouldn't.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
Yes, I read you were going to ignore the readers comments

It is your story and you can use any format you choose. Just don't leave the readers out of the information loop.

The family members slide in and out of view. They address each other and the off camera voices. We are told about photos, and images that are shown, but shown to whom? With all the background displayed why do the off screen viewers seem so clueless? Some one put it all together in advance of the session we are listening to but the questions being asked sound like those voices have no idea what is going on.

Can't have it both ways.

btw, is mom going to get a replacement for Lou?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
again? I hope you have a follow up.

I enjoyed the intense story line. Yeah there are a few slips but who cares.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Unique perspective

This story is a rare instance of something actually being erotic and sexy, taboo, without being raunchy and losing the literary feel. This is an actual story, a work of creative writing. It is what I was looking for 15 years ago when I first started to read what is usually passed off as erotic fiction.

The characters are realistic with their own insight into what is going on and their personalities are not just told to you, but they shine through in each person's individual use of phrases, in their motions, and each character feels alive. I could imagine these as my next door neighbors. Nothing makes a story sexier, no matter how wild the premise, than the language of the author breathing life into it.

The format is beautiful. Anyone who has sat down and watched a documentary can understand what is going on. Reading this story is like looking right into a television screen and seeing something unfold, a mysterious something with an ending you can guess at but edited in such a way to keep you eagerly waiting to see if you are right.

I think the format MAKES this story. I've never read anything like it and I love how it gives you their emotions in words, seasoned with the distancing of time. The author is forced to tantalize and coax without the fall-back crutch of the main characters' inner thoughts and dialogue.

Excellent work!

saywutsaywutalmost 9 years ago
Lol

It's well written but the format is so ridiculous. There's zero reason anyone would ask about this stuff unless it's a documentary on fucking your mom.

BoiPussyBoiPussyalmost 9 years ago
cool beans!

Love it, this format is awesome it really works and like I said before it's refreshing in a much needed way here on litE. I just saw a story earlier that was big walls of text. honesty some of the more commonly used formats get pretty boring to the point that the content may be great, but the delivery is a soggy cardboard box.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
#1 was enough

The first instalment was great, and well-written with a novel technique, but my interest stopped at the end of the first instalment. After that I simply used my imagination for the continuation..

ImNIndyImNIndyalmost 9 years ago
It's the story...

I don't much care about what format ... It's the story I'm into. More, please, right now, I'm already waiting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Waiting for more!

Although the story format is new to me, but Loved it. Great story & I'm waiting for more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Marvellous Story

I simply loved this story.Normally it is matter of fact sex in these kind of stories and there is no exhibition of moral restrain or reluctance shown by characters .This one is beautifully crafted where lust prevails over morality between the parent and offspring after running through a full course of emotions.The guilt , denial , longing ,restraint and then the ultimate surrender to their carnal cravings by the mom and son are so wonderfully captured .The author showed great patience to arrive at climax. The format is novel and it does nothing to diminish the merit of this story. After the glorious union of Emily and Mike , it is only fair that Bob and Olivia too find the wonders and joy of forbidden pleasure. I solicit the author for more sequels .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
CRAP

It is the same as his previous story, told in the first person,and takes forever to get a new chapter posted. The way he writes is like he is doing us a favor to be able to read his stories.

Senor_SmutSenor_Smutover 8 years agoAuthor
Crap! redux

Or, you know, like I have shit to do in my life in addition to writing dirty stories for free. Get a grip.

And...if you hated the other chapter so much, why did you read this one? And why on this big spinning orb are you *impatient* for more "crap?"

In short, you confuse me, Anonymous. Confuse yet fascinate. Tell me more about how much I suck.

FreeFaller93FreeFaller93about 8 years ago
One of the best

Love the story AND the format. It has an art film feel to it. Low on the background music, lots of real people going through real emotions in real time, not as many cuts and retakes of scenes to keep things true to the actual people involved. I haven't finished reading the series but there is something very saddening about their relationship and its aftermath being turned into a documentary. Like as if there can't be a happy ending for them.

But it's.. Gripping. I feel like This story reached something deep in my awareness and shook it. It's unsettling to read, I leave each episode feeling a tad bit out of balance and needing more.

Love it.

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 7 years ago
Intense!

Loved how you continued the evasiveness, denials and then the "you've-got-to-fuck-me-or-I'll-die" reaction. You build tension well, obliterated it with them coupling, but then reinserted the shame. Very plausible and VERY hot! 5

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanismabout 6 years ago
Holy fuck...

...this is mind-blowingly good. I've read a lot of incest/taboo stories on this site (and I mean A LOT) but this is my favourite by far. It's so well written and so believable. And it's scorchingly hot.

Sadly, of course it is incomplete and the author seems to have disappeared. He wrote another story, which is even crazier, called Angela's Diary. But that was never finished either.

Still, if the author does ever come back, even if it's just to read some comments, then all I can say is 'bravo' and thank you...

Rake456Rake456almost 5 years ago

Hate the format. It absolutely throws away any sense of tension building or pacing. It feels like an accounting of a story, instead of an actual story with the appropriate ups and downs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSenor_Smut@Senor_Smut
309 Followers
I'm making stories, slowly but...slowly. I'm trying to get faster. Don't hit me! I have a couple of stories on the internet that can't be published on Literotica. One of them was a true story told by a woman who gave me permission to write and post it elsewhere, but not here....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES