All Comments on 'Folie a Deux, Episode 03'

by Senor_Smut

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
bmike2bmike2almost 9 years ago
Unique and compelling

Please do finish what you've started here. This is one of the most unique stories I've read on this site over the last decade. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow! What a great read!

This is excellent writing and erotic because it actually seems plausible. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Read

I hope this is not the end ,love this story.

rorschach81rorschach81over 8 years ago
Fantastic next chapter

This is such a well written story, my only issue is that I have to wait so long for the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Anxiously waiting for more chapters

Great story on this site, but you should post the chapters more quickly. For this chapter I have to wait for almost a month. Hope this will not happen with Ch. 4, & you will post it very soon.

mamabangomamabangoover 8 years ago
Plz Reduce the Delay

Your story is great, that's why many people are waiting for the next chapter including me. Plz upload the Ch. 4 as soon as possible. Also tell us which celebrity looks like Emily Larsen?

Senor_SmutSenor_Smutover 8 years agoAuthor
Emily's appearance

Emily doesn't look like any real celebrity. To see the woman I used as a model, do an internet image search for "Hegre Alexia." That's exactly her except that Emily has more muscle mass and muscle tone, being a professional dancer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Date of Next Chapter

Hey man! very good story & great writing skills you got. It's almost a month now since you have posted this chapter. I've to come back Only to check weather you have uploaded the next chapter or Not. So, just tell me when will you upload the next chapter?

Senor_SmutSenor_Smutover 8 years agoAuthor
Next episode

It's definitely on the way, but I've been enjoying summer and not spending time writing -- and then there has been some health-related stuff that's slowed me down too. So check back in about ten days or so, because honestly I don't think I'll be up to finishing it before then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Brilliant concept...

... and I absolutely love the execution. An incredible story by one of the best authors on this site. And personally, I don't mind the time between episodes; I prefer them to be well thought out and properly written than to end up with a rush job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please continue!

This is such a sexy, smartly written story. You've done a wonderful job telling it from an interviewer/interviewee perspective. It's like nothing I've ever read before. I truly hope you continue this tale in the near future because I'm helplessly hooked and I need my fix! So refreshing to read a story free of errors and filled with such obvious passion--from the author and the characters. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Witty Masterwork

I think that one day, when morals will be less strict and religion less important, this story could be a great screenplay for a tv series. It has serried rhythm and profound insight. Keep writing please.

damnedtobydamnedtobyover 8 years ago
Nice!

Keep it up! ignore the idiots!

FreeFaller93FreeFaller93about 8 years ago
Intense

This is just intense! I get the young man vibes off of Mike's dialogues. He's wise, smart and dominant. But he's still a young guy. A kid to his mum. The language used by each character is so distinct... If I didn't know any better, I'd say that this was all based on a true story.

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 7 years ago
Wow! Ultra hot!

You build suspense VERY WELL--all that way up to that hot fuck! The seduction, slow burn, tension and final give-in all sizzled. No-holds barred 5!

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanismabout 6 years ago
I just love this story...

...it is easily my favourite on the whole Literotica site. I keep coming back to it and reading bits of it again and again. It's so fucking hot. It's an unbelievable shame that, for whatever reason, the writer has stopped contributing new chapters. I desperately hope he might one day return, but if not I salute him nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Loved it. The story-board approach makes it doubly interesting.

firefox2020firefox2020over 1 year ago

outstanding so far. as always , i m sure it's going to break barriers .. loved the writing format 'interview thing' .. new and unique concept.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSenor_Smut@Senor_Smut
I'm making stories, slowly but...slowly. I'm trying to get faster. Don't hit me! I have a couple of stories on the internet that can't be published on Literotica. One of them was a true story told by a woman who gave me permission to write and post it elsewhere, but not here....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES