Folie a Deux, Episode 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And then?"

"And then I came again, and then I came again. I kept hoping that each orgasm would make the images I had in my head, the images of Mike and I, go away, but they wouldn't leave. I couldn't drive them out. They kept getting sharper and more vivid until I swear I could feel his lips on mine, his tongue on mine, his hands on my breasts, his skin on mine, the sweat we shared, his cock in my hands, his cock in my mouth, his tongue on my pussy, the way he took control and owned me when he fucked me. I couldn't stop thinking about it! I tried but I couldn't. I don't know how many times I came but it wasn't enough to make me stop wanting him. Every time I came, I wanted him more.

"Eventually I had to stop masturbating because I had to go to practice, but by then I could barely think of anything but what we'd done...and what I wanted to do. What I needed to do again. I went to practice with the knowledge that I simply had to have him again. I had to have my son again. I still knew it was wrong, but that didn't matter. I needed him. I was going to get him."

Against a black screen, we see in white letters:

July 4

Mike again. "The morning of the Fourth was weird. I was looking forward to the party because get-togethers at her boss' place were always a lot of fun. I mean there were other kids there around my age, younger, older, whatever, but I'd grown up with them right? Like seeing them three or four times a year, but I'd been seeing them for as long as I could remember. It was like they were distant cousins or something. Plus, the place was gorgeous. But I knew something was up with mom."

"How did you know?" the interviewer asks.

"Oh man. The way she looked at me when she saw me first thing in the morning. There was a fire in her eyes like you wouldn't believe. It was in the kitchen, I come in -- and dad and Olivia are in the room, right? So I come in and Mom turns around and she looks like...like a tiger. Like, the light was coming in from the window behind her and sort of lighting up her hair orange around the sides and she's staring at me like I'm an antelope or something, like she's going to come after me right then and there."

"I'm sure it was obvious to him," Emily tells us. "I'd had trouble sleeping the night before because it was difficult for me to stop thinking about him. He'd awakened me, sexually speaking, from a long slumber, and when one wakes up from a long slumber, one is famished. I was famished."

"She didn't just undress me with her eyes," Mike says. "That would have been awkward enough with dad and Olivia right there. No, she fucked me with her eyes. The look in her eyes was exactly like it was when we'd had sex, this kind of hungry, savage, demanding stare. She locked eyes with me and dared me to look away. And I couldn't at first."

"That moment, in the kitchen, must only have lasted a few seconds," Emily muses, "but it felt much longer to me, and, I am sure, to him as well. I felt as though there were some sort of...electrical charge, I suppose, though that's a poor phrase for it. There was some sort of current running between us, so powerful that it singed the air like lightning. He grew excited instantly, and I stared at it, directly at it."

"She looks at my hard-on and licks her lips," Mike says as we see him again. "With dad and Olivia right there, she stares at the tent in my shorts and looks horny enough that she might jump me right there. I stopped in my tracks and stared back."

"What were you thinking?" the interviewer asks.

"How it would be if we fucked again," he replies. "I could imagine grabbing her, pulling her shorts off, and just sinking balls-deep into her. I mean, it was super-vivid, like right there, right? It was like my cock remembered what she felt like inside and was playing it back. It wasn't as intense as it was when I was inside her, but every nerve in my cock lit up, pow."

"What did you do?"

Mike grins. "I think I asked if there were any Cheerios left."

"I did see Emily give Mike a stare when he walked into the room," Bob admits when we see him again. "I thought, uh-oh, whatever was between them isn't over, she's still mad at him.'"

"You still didn't see anything sexual in it?" the interviewer asks.

"You keep asking that like that should have been something that occurred to me," Bob replies, half-amused and half-irritated. "But why would it be? Do normal parents suspect their spouses of carrying on affairs with their children? Is that something that would even enter someone's mind without concrete proof?"

"I totally wondered if something was up a little after breakfast," says Olivia as she reappears on our screen. "Mom always wore these big, ugly-ass tee-shirts, floppy things that looked like sacks on her. But she asked me if she could borrow one of my shirts. She was a little bit bigger than me, like in the frame? And so any shirt of mine would be small on her anyway. But then, like, I already wore my shirts tight, so a shirt of mine would be, like, painted on her. But yeah, I lent her this cute little red shirt. She had a tight, slammin' body so she could totally rock it."

"But you knew something was up between her and Mike?" the interviewer asks.

"No! Oh no, not then. I thought maybe she was flirting with some guy from work or something and wanted to dress to impress."

"And you were fine with that?"

Olivia shrugs. "Mom and dad were always more like...cordial than passionate, you know? I mean I didn't really think about it much, because ew? But if I did think about it, I don't think I'd have been surprised to find out that either of them were doing something on the side. But it wasn't like they ever fought or even really like, disagreed or anything, so what difference did it make? Let her have her fun."

"I absolutely wore that shirt to catch Mike's eye," Emily confesses with a shrug. "I wanted him to do more than notice me. I wanted him to want me. I wanted him to notice that my nipples got hard when I looked at him. Olivia's shirt was like a second skin on me, so he would have to confront that fact."

"At this point you were deliberately trying to seduce your son," the interviewer states.

"Yes."

"You must still have felt guilt?"

Emily considers for a few moments, then says, "I was aware that I would feel guilt after we had sex. I was hardly blind to that. However, as...randy as I was feeling, future guilt for one more commission of an act already twice-committed did not seem to me to be a major consideration. I knew I could live with the guilt. I was not sure I could live without Mike back inside me."

"So now I was like...yikes," Mike tells us as we see him again. "There was no way mom would look at me like that and not try somethin'. So, like, all of a sudden I was feeling this sense of dread about the day."

"Just dread?" asks the interviewer.

"I...you know, what I was dreading was astonishing sex with someone I loved, so it was mingled with, um, anticipation, I guess you'd say. Yeah. It was like, 'I want it, I don't want it, I want it, I don't want it.'"

"But you knew it was going to happen?"

"I knew she was gonna try to make it happen. I didn't know if I'd be strong enough to want to stop her."

We now see a series of photographs of a large, elegant house on the shore of a large, gorgeous lake. One photo shows the front of the house, a brick-and-glass wall that speaks of money and class; the next photo shows a gorgeous yard, shaded in parts and including a gazebo; the next is of more of the yard sloping down to the lake shore with the far side dimly visible in the distance and the water littered with brightly-colored sails of white-hulled boats; the last shows a dock with a moored sailboat, a small waterskiing boat, and six jetskis.

"We weren't even close to the first ones to arrive at the park-and-ride where everybody went to get the shuttle they'd hired," Mike tells us as he reappears on screen. "Olivia didn't bother to grab any of the stuff we brought, she just jumped out of the car and started talking to the girl from the next car over. Dad started to reach for stuff, but mom was like, 'Oh, never mind, Mike and I'll get it.' And I was like, OK, here it comes."

"Of course I wanted Bob out of the way," Emily tells us with a shrug and a grin that isn't as guilty as she might hope it is. "I was planning to seduce my son, and having my husband there while I did it would make it exponentially more difficult, wouldn't it?"

"Still no hesitation about the seduction?" the interviewer asks.

"Less than ever. All I'd thought about on the drive to the party how I would convince Mike to be with me again, where we would go, how it would feel -- my entire body was aroused, every nerve alive and humming. I felt like my skin was dancing on my body. I was so excited and aroused that I had insisted we drive with the windows down, even though it was warm enough for air conditioning, simply so my scent wouldn't alert everyone in the car."

"I'd been in the back seat with Olivia," Mike tells us, "and mom had barely even glanced over at me on the way there, but, like...she was staring at me through the back of her head. I'm not shitting you, that was seriously what it felt like. She had her back to me but still, somehow, she was utterly focused on me and I absolutely knew it. It couldn't have been plainer if she'd have turned around and straight-up announced she was gonna fuck me that afternoon."

"What do you --" the interviewer begins.

"I don't know!" Mike cuts her off with a helpless laugh. "I can't explain it, but there was this...connection, this energy just bouncing back and forth between me and her. I can't believe Olivia or dad didn't pick up on it."

"I knew Mike was staring at the back of my head," Emily supplies as we see her again. "I could feel his eyes on me. It simply made me more excited."

Mike reappears to tell us, "We had a bunch of stuff we had to carry, food and stuff, so we were all grabbing what we could. We were all bunched up there at the door, and mom leans over and backs her ass right into me. Like, right into my crotch. I couldn't step back because dad and Olivia were right behind me. And then she starts moving stuff around, making stacks of stuff, all that, and that made her butt wiggle. So, like, yeah, she's just grinding into me. Boing. Fucking hardon right then and there."

Emily once more, a huge and lascivious grin on her face. "Mmmm, I felt Mike go hard against me -- hard as steel. I wiggled a few times, then turned and handed him a large crock pot. He looked...aroused. Very aroused, And aghast. It was delightful!"

Mike reappears, laughing. "She just gives me this sweet smile and says, 'Here honey, carry this!' I've got a boner running down my damned leg and my dad and sister right there and there wasn't a damned thing I could say or do but take those fucking sloppy joes."

Emily looks mischievous and pleased with herself. "I loved making him uncomfortable that way! There were people about -- not only Bob and Olivia, but people I worked with and their families as well. I knew that no one would think I would deliberately press against my own son that way -- no one except Mike, of course, who would know better!"

"At least I could hold the crock pot in front of my dick," Mike grumps as we see him again briefly.

Emily again, saying with a certain smugness, "I made certain I sat in the same seat as Mike on the bus, of course. He would have selected another seat, but I loudly called on him to sit next to me. That left him no choice in the matter!"

Mike once more. "Oh yeah, I would totally have sat, like, on the opposite end of the bus, or even, like, taken the next one! Because once I sat down next to her, you know, the seats were kind of small and she pressed herself up against me, kind of wiggled up right against me, pressing her boob to my arm. I could feel her nipple right against my skin. And as soon as everyone was settled in and she saw there wasn't anybody across the aisle from us, her hand went right to my lap."

Emily giggles. "I almost felt bad for him. I knew he was thinking the same thoughts and feeling the same urges as I was, but he was actually doing a much better job of fighting them. He was trying so hard! But when I put my hand between his legs and felt his cock twitch, I knew I had him. He could try to resist, but he would come to me. Neither of us could fight it that day."

As Mike reappears on the screen, the interviewer asks, "Did you know during that bus ride that you were going to end up having sex with her during the party?"

Mike looks thoughtful. "I don't know. Does the fly know he's going to be eaten the moment he steps on the web, or does he think he can get away until the fangs sink in?"

"That sounds dire," the interviewer observes.

Mike winces visibly and looks guilty. "Yeah, and completely unfair. When she started fondling me through my shorts on the bus, I was caught. That didn't mean I was going to stop struggling, but I already knew how it was going to go. But that's not on her, it's on me. If I hadn't wanted it to go down that way, I could have shut her down, but I wanted it as much as she did. She was just willing to admit it where I wasn't. Yet."

"I traced his length with my hand, up and down, again and again," Emily tells us. There is a growing eagerness in her voice and a growing flush on her cheeks, and the viewer might note a certain catlike quality, a rather unsettling playfulness. "Ohh, he was so hard, and knowing that my husband was three seats away and my daughter was three seats in another direction only made it more thrilling. I had made certain that no one was in a position to see before I began, of course, but simply knowing that I was touching my son in that way, in that place..." She licks her lips. "Thrilling. Delightful. And when he twitched under my fingers and made no move to stop me, I knew he was mine. I knew I could have left him alone after that, or even tried to avoid him, and he would have found me before the end of the day and had me."

"Did you leave him alone after that?"

Her smile becomes positively wicked. "Almost. I gave him one last long, lingering squeeze and whispered into his ear. And then I let him go and leaned back."

"What did she say?" the interviewer asks as we see Mike again.

He smiles, as though perhaps against his will, and says, "She whispered, 'I want this inside me today.' That was it. And I just sat there in a kind of hormone haze, trying to fight what was gonna happen."

At this point we see a series of videos of varying quality shot on the July 4th in question: shaky phone-cam footage shows several adults playing Frisbee on the sunlit grass, seven children under 10 in a watermelon-eating contest, a vast spread of food on long tables in the shade; steadier footage shows a male waterskier being towed behind the boat, then that skier and a woman being pulled in tandem the opposite direction, and finally a pyramid as a another young woman (Olivia Larsen, in fact) stands briefly atop their shoulders before tumbling unceremoniously into the water; phone-cam footage again of dogs chasing sticks and Frisbees into the lake, several people festooning each other's faces with Jell-O salad and whipped cream. It looks as though the weather is beautiful and everyone is happy. The adults, even the older ones, mostly look very fit, as one would expect of a group consisting largely of dancers, and the children are bright-eyed and active.

"It was a great party," we hear Bob say in voice-over. "I loved the get-togethers at her department head's place. It was always a great time."

"Waterskiing!" Olivia laughs as we see her again. "Speedboats! Jetskis! Swimming! I could flirt with a bunch of hot guys I only saw a few times a year! As soon as the bus pulled in, I was off and running and I didn't even look back until it was time to leave."

"I had to get off the bus last," Mike chuckles as he reappears, "because I had to adjust myself so I wasn't tenting like a perv. So I waited until everybody else was up and in the aisle, and then I stood up. Mom brushed past me, pushing her ass right up against my crotch, and then, like, sashayed down the aisle. She knew I was looking at her booty and she shook it for me. Um...mom has an amazing ass."

Emily again. "As soon as I stepped off the bus, I was caught up in the normal whirl. Coworkers and spouses and their children, all swirling together, and there were certain niceties that had to be observed. I had to be seen, and seen to interact, because simply disappearing to a closet with Mike as soon as we climbed off the bus would have drawn attention."

"I had some friends in that group," Mike says. "I'd grown up with those guys in a way, there were a few around my age. So I caught up with them, got some food, went swimming, played some volleyball, touch football, Frisbee, flirted with some girls. I tried to stop thinking about mom and what she wanted to do -- what I wanted to do. What I wanted to do to her. It, ah, it didn't work."

We see Emily again, smiling proudly. "Mike stripped off his shirt very quickly, as most of the other teenage boys did. He was very active, playing games and swimming or diving off the dock, and he was very much the center of interest for women there. I watched him, but I also watched the women there as they watched him, and there was definitely appreciation in their eyes. Many of them told me what a handsome young man Mike had become, and I simply smiled and thanked them. None of them could have known that he was going to be taking me off to a quiet spot and...being passionate with me that very day!"

Mike again. "No matter how hard I tried to keep from doin' it, I kept looking at mom. And she wasn't even doin' anything, just hanging out, talking with her friends and coworkers, getting the meal ready with the others. But every time I looked at her I felt her hand on me again. I could feel her lips on me..both sets. I knew how she'd moan when I put my lips on her. I knew how she'd taste. I knew how she'd kiss me. Just that, man -- I knew how she kissed when she was horny and wanted to get fucked. I shouldn't have known that. I shouldn't have wanted that. But I wanted it."

Emily again, looking merry. "Three or four girls about his age tried to attract his attention. I think he even tried to divert himself with them, but he couldn't sustain that. Every time he began flirting with some empty-headed girl, he'd look over at me and give me the hungriest look. It was marvelous!"

"We eye-fucked," Mike admits. "No doubt about it, man, we eye-fucked hard, like a dozen times. It was weird, because I kept trying to think of Hannah. I'd spent the day before fucking Hannah up, down, and sideways, but during the moments when mom and I were looking at each other, I couldn't even remember what Hannah sounded like when she came. But I could remember every little thing about mom, so vivid and real it was like I was experiencing it right then. How could any other girl compete with that?"

"It came time to eat," Bob recalls as he reappears. "The host always provided the main courses -- in this case barbecued spare ribs and chicken. Oh, and some sort of vegetarian thing for weirdos. Everybody else brought sides or desserts or whatever, so there was this ridiculous profusion of food, more than two groups that size could have eaten in a day. I was engaged in a running discussion about social policy with several of the people there and I was pretty absorbed in my own thing, but I did notice that Emily kept staring at Mike. I didn't know why, but she was glaring. I thought he'd pissed her off again. And he was glaring back, so I was thinking, crap, here we go again, more of this shit."

Olivia again. "I wasn't paying that much attention to anyone but my friends and a few cute guys, but I was sitting like two spots down from Mike, which was close enough to pick up on a weird vibe from him, this kind of...well, he kept staring at mom, and she kept staring at him, and it didn't really look to me like they were mad at each other. I think at that point I'd have picked up on the vibe if it had been, like, any other two people in the world, because it was pretty thick. But I still wasn't really on that page yet."