All Comments on 'Folie a Deux, Episode 06'

by Senor_Smut

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Ocean33Ocean33over 3 years ago

Bravo Bravo this story has been excellent from start to finish. I loved it and will be definitely reading it again now that all the chapters are posted. Excellent work I look forward to your next story

darkdance69darkdance69over 3 years ago

Amazing story start to finish, thank you.

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanismover 3 years ago

Well, this was spectacular, right from the start. A magnificent piece of work that deserves unending praise. It was intelligent, sexy, romantic and above all else, believable. An incredibly rare trait in erotic fiction, especially erotic fiction with an incestuous flavour to it. I look forward to seeing what you have in store for us all next.

FranxmiffFranxmiffover 3 years ago

Outstanding work on all fronts. Bravo....and I'd love to see more work of this calibre!

Toni1117Toni1117over 3 years ago

Such a unique format and so well executed. Truly one of the best works on this site especially due to how realistic it is.

I am very glad I only stumbled across it now so I didn't have to wait a few years for it be finished.

repentantjalebirepentantjalebiover 3 years ago

Loved the story and the presentation. You know it's a great work when you are oblivious to the passage of time while reading it. Given that they were both filmed separately, I was hooked till the very end. I love it when I'm rooting for someone in the story. Loved that the story had something to convey as well, something pertinent to the times we live in. I hope your long & painful years are behind you and a new dawn is on the horizon. Had a blast reading this story. Thanks!

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Loved the story but absolutely hated Emily, Mike and Olivia.

What a bunch of selfish assholes, I could only wish them dead.

As to Bob, the real victim, all power to him and his wife, he did not deserve the vicious bitch ex wife, and his mongrel son.

Given my feelings, u get 2/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved the story, more realistic than most stories you'd get in this category

SubmergedCannonSubmergedCannonabout 3 years ago

Smitten with the format. Loved the series in a hateful way. I can't explain my feelings about Emily and Mike. On one hand their relationship is so very hot. On the other I absolutely despise them for almost ruining Bob and Olivia like they did. I guess this complex dichotomy is why I favorited and gave this 5 stars. Make me a feel a special type of way.

Ilfen1Ilfen1almost 3 years ago

This actually attempts to takes the consequences and damage of breaking taboos in the real world seriously, and I must commend you for that.

I actually liked that you made Bob a legitimately decently good guy who deserved better. This shifts the focus of the story from cheap illicit thrills to one about forgiveness, moving on and the power of love to overcome....aaannd admittedly that sounds a bit idealistic and peachy given the subject matter at hand but nevertheless it is appreciated. In the end we as readers still need our emotional gratification.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Its like every character besides Bob is pure evil. This was at times painful and heartbreaking to read. Totally hate it.

thomaskirkthomaskirkabout 2 years ago

really good story, told in a very interesting way.

KahunabobKahunabobabout 1 year ago

Loved the format of the story. Loved the fact that you took the approach to describe real world consequences.

When people say 'love is blind', it not only means love blinds you to the flaws of the person you're in love with. It also blinds you to the people around you and the consequences your actions have on them. In that sense, love is just about the most selfish thing there is. // Some other people here commented that Bob is the underdog here, cucked, but the only good guy. Keep in mind that he confessed that he cheated a couple of times on Emily during the marriage. He's no saint. He's not a good guy either. Their marriage probably should have ended at least 10 years prior. They were nothing more than roommates with a dead bedroom and two shared kids.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A good read. Story line well supported the emotional sexual stimulation evoked by story forward. Long drawn out and repetitive. The realism of the love-sex-emotional and physical behaviors and descriptive scenes draw in the empathy of those who have been ‘there.’

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It’s better when a story keeps the taboo stuff taboo. Very taboo. When the story tries to normalize the taboo, the whole spark is gone.

HowlingVoidHowlingVoid9 months ago

It's a very good story, well written and you're good enough a writer to make the format work. The only "blemish", which is not necessarily so, since people are complex and lying to oneself is pretty common, is Bob's character, particularly the discrepancy between the way he is protrayed by his actions and reactions(a selfish prick and a disinterested father and husband), the way he's spoken of by the others(good guy, good father, good husband), the way he speaks about the emotional aspect of his relationship(clearly a partnership of friends, rather than two people in love) vs the degree of attachment to it (hence the selfish prick), but most of all it's the reaction to finding out about the affair being with his son - which honestly, made me end up not caring about him in the end.

albertaboyalbertaboy3 days ago

This was terrific, I really enjoyed the interview style of telling the story.

Not sure I would want it all the time, but well done 5 stars.

Get us another chapter of "The Damned Blessing" please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSenor_Smut@Senor_Smut
I'm making stories, slowly but...slowly. I'm trying to get faster. Don't hit me! I have a couple of stories on the internet that can't be published on Literotica. One of them was a true story told by a woman who gave me permission to write and post it elsewhere, but not here....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES