All Comments on 'Folie à Deux'

by AwkwardMD

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
Turtle1952Turtle1952about 6 years ago
Wow

fantastic story, so realistic in every aspect. Please write more of this. I want to know where they go from here. Hopefully living as a couple and making babies of their own.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Watch out for your wickets

To myself, this was a truly disturbing story. The obvious is that the siblings were subjected to a hostile environment in their forming years. Often children will subconsciously seek a person with similar looks or mannerisms as their parents for their future spouse. It is still saddening that so many authors on this site, in most genres, quite graphically express the absolute disgust, hatred, vitriol, lack of respect and putrid emotions children would sling at/towards their parents, especially the father figure.

A few keywords in this submission points to dysfunctional siblings as well. Perhaps Felicia was correct in her accusation that Nat is two-faced. For sure, Nat and Jay may have felt uncertainty and mixed emotions the next morning after the deed, like buyer's remorse, but Nat exhibited more than remorse.

During the night, like before daybreak, sees the last intimate scene unfolding, and by then the alcohol intoxication from a few beers should have worn off. No mention is made that Nat had tied on a few too many at the wedding and she drove back to her house under the influence.

According to the dialog, she acted crazed and unstable, way beyond what a grown-up woman should have acted towards a man, or brother, had she not been brutally raped or assaulted, Surely she should have recalled some of her actions the evening before.

The saying of 'fight or flight' does not apply in this case, it screams out 'run'. Things can go to hell in a hurry for Jay.

That is my take on the story thus far. The dialog and plot is great overall, so let's see where the author takes it. I will reserve voting until the story unfolds further. Thanks for your effort AMD, a little, but not too much, entrigue is stimulating.

wildcat69awildcat69aabout 6 years ago
great story

Not nearly enough good comments about this story yet. Come on folks--We can do better than this! Great story, AwkwardMD.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
RE: Watch out for your wickets

It is interesting to sound smart on an erotica site but my question: Have you looked around at the state of relationships and families today, at least in the Western world. The vast majority are as much, if not more fucked up than these characters. Read some news, it's pretty clear western civilization is circling the drain.

It's refreshing to see the author acknowledge the reality of our world.

So many stories justify and glamourize incest, this one seems more realistic.

Nice work OP

Lonely_readerLonely_readerabout 6 years ago
That was AWESOME!

All of it, best incest story I've read in quite a while!

I don't even know if I want a sequel 'cause as a stand alone is just perfect.

Again kudos, you really made my day! (:

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good writing

Well written story. It held my attention even though I had things to do. In real life I wouldn't let Nat watch my kid, though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Re: Re/wickets

Western Civilization is going down the drain? You're one of these followers with no purpose in life, being cynical because you think it creates an air of superiority around your ignorance and offers you a cushion of guilt to appear sympathetic to third worlds, bombings, war, famine, countries were child trafficking and human trafficking are the norm and easier to get away with. Your knowledge is about the size of a pinpoint with your statement of 'the vast majority' when you haven't analyzed the vast majority of anything. As to the story, it was written with pseudo-intelligence, above a high-school level, but far from the conciseness of a professional. Some of the dialogue comes across as too fake, as in "I think this is how people talk" when dialogue needs to be "How people wished they could talk" in order to be interesting and not seem contrived. There are little tidbits of description that can be tossed, because the human mind assumes what happens, pictures it even, or doesn't care for it. Random example: "and tossed it into the bin." Can be removed, it's an after thought, a stalling breath between statements. This isn't a story told by a story teller, it's an individual who thinks they are smart and quite possibly they are, telling a story. Even the title is pretentious, unless you're French and writing in French for a French audience.

c4vetteman94c4vetteman94about 6 years ago
Like Turtle said

We need a follow up on this. Grwat story, the emotions of dealing with the aftermath of their actions was very believable. Keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hot coffee, coming through, please watch your step

5* for "Wouldn't you like to be a Pepper, too?" alone, and 5 more for the story.

DeathAndTaxesDeathAndTaxesabout 6 years ago
I don't always read Incest, but when I do ...

... I read AwkwardMD. Stay pervy, my friends.

~The Most Interesting Author in the World

j/k I'm not that interesting.

Also, "Just like Mom used to make" - you're killing me XD

~Eris/D&T

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Holy Smokes!

Genuinely one of the best! Five star only 'cause it doesn't go higher

ansdguyansdguyabout 6 years ago
My only regret is I can only give this a story five stars.

The story with masterfully written and I only hope that there would be a second chapter to it.

GomerthegreatGomerthegreatabout 6 years ago
I hope you write more!

More very good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Darling sister

Though a bit long, this story is well, written and very exciting . Incest between sisters and brothers have already existed since centuries. Some happened because it formed part of the way of living and procreating of dynastie(e,g.The Pharaon Periods) But nowadays, it is happening very often and in some cases ,the sister and brother do not mind about what other people will think and in many other cases ,because over and above to experience and cross the Taboo line, a sister and a brother will feel safer as far as concerns venereal diseases. Believe me,such forbidden relation is nowadays happening more and more often.Other cases happen because of the proximity of siblings having to live and sleep in a one room house! !This also happens between aunts/nephews and nieces /uncles. However I really think that incest between Mums/sons and daughters/Dads are somewhat rare ,except in case of rape ,the male being under alcohol or drugs influences! !Reciprocal of incest is awesome and those who have experienced it,can really testimony how beautiful,exciting it is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Beautiful

Echoing some other comments, I wish I could give this more than 5 stars. Real characters, real emotions, real parental angst. ;) And you captured their passion exquisitely. This story only got better and better as it went along. Looking forward to reading more of your work!

And I'm glad you didn't end with "Bye, Felicia". :)

SkllJPSkllJPabout 6 years ago
Best Incest story I've read in a very long time

This really is a great story the characters are so well realized and there are consequences to everything. I absolutely adore this this story. The build up great and the scenes with the two ...electrifying.

You captured something rare, the characters felt like real siblings.

I'm always in awe when I read your stories.

Robinius1Robinius1about 6 years ago
Excellent!

I can't add much to what others have said before me, maybe just that the characters in your story seemed so real I came to care what happened to them. I think that's the mark of a good storyteller.

One thing I don't understand is why some have to psycho-analyze everything as though they are qualified to do so. The same for those who are consistently negative. It's a STORY! Get over yourselves!

If you want to make a correction of an inconsequential mistake, consider whether he came to his sister's house in a car or a truck.

This may be out of line, but I was amazed at how wonderfully you put together this tale of heterosexual incest after informing your readers that you normally write LGBT. I think that's extraordinary. Thank you for sharing your talent - you made my day!

Robinius1Robinius1about 6 years ago
Excellent! Adenda

I got all the way back to the New Stories list when I remembered that I wanted to tell you that there was NOTHING wrong with your characters' dialogue. NOTHING!

LaRascasseLaRascasseabout 6 years ago
Messy realism

This story stands out from the usual Incest story here because it shows a sibling relationship leading to incest with the lens of real life. It's hardly pretty, but a grim examination of two dysfunctional siblings finding each other after a lifetime of being victimized by their parents. It's not fantasy, but it works and is believable.

5 stars as usual, Doc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Story is fantastic!

This story is and should be on the all time list. I like how you ended it that way. No fairy tale bs.

DrhwnoelDrhwnoelabout 6 years ago
Waaaaaay cool

When I picked this story to read I was apprehensive at first, but I could not stop reading. It became real to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow

Was looking for something that wasn't to short and wasn't to long its one 1thing to read a story and be able to well let's just say I got to where I needed to without leaving my bed but its another thing to take that journey but keep reading after.... Kinda at a loss for words it was a great story throughout I don't like reading stories more then once but if u cuntinu the story or write another brother and sister and possibly mother story after this I'd deffinatly be up to reading it bravo keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Perfect

Oh my gosh I am so in love with this story. DO A PART TWO!

alextasyalextasyabout 6 years ago
i am awed...

i aspire to the depth of your characterizations and complete mastery of the art of dialogue. The slow, steamy tease is so erotic!

i'm so glad i found your work. Can't wait to read more.

From the bottom of my heart, and from deep inside my soiled underwear, thank you!

-a

highshine808highshine808almost 6 years ago
fucking phenomenal ***********

thank you, from the depths of my soul,

which you deftly danced with your words.

the characterization, the build up,

the raw flaying of restrained psyches,

the mutual admissions and resolution,

the thrill of forbidden desires realized,

the promise of enduring satisfaction,

the twist like a knife in the guts,

the exposure of shadow unleashed,

the aftermath and confession,

the obvious solution dangled,

then...cut, leaving all in limbo.

pure mastery. please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow!

That got intense! A well thought out story, very well written!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent

"What are you doing"?

"I don't know"

Cheesy line I thought until the final scene. Great writing

parthenogenesisparthenogenesisover 5 years ago
Criminy

What a story! A little too much Star Wars in the wind-up, but when you got there, the action--the interaction between Natalie and Jay as well as the sex--was great. Excellent writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very good read, 4.

I was not as clear on Natalie and Jason being combative? For the most part they seemed like they were pretty good with each other. I was also a little unsure oof why the divorce happened with Jason and Felicia. I thought by the end Natalie knew Jason a lot better than Felicia did which was a good note.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Page 3

The sex scene on page 3 when they're going at it and she ends up on her knees is just amazingly written. Really hot scene!

Crusader235Crusader235almost 5 years ago
Crazy

This has got to be the craziest brother, and sister relationship I've read on Lit, and Its an excellent read! Five Stars! Sure hope there more to cum. Thank you for it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
wow

unbelievably good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fantastic

I loved the story build up and the description of their lovemaking was simply fantastic. GREAT job

AwkwardMDAwkwardMDalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Oh By The Way

I have, over the years, collected a lot of art (for this story and others). Be sure to check http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1496319 to see these characters and more!

RatuJoneRatuJoneover 4 years ago
Reality bites

I started with your 'Violet' which got to me but left me kind of dissatisfied. But this one, wow! A real story about real people. The morning after hit me like punch in the gut. More of this type please.

RatuJoneRatuJoneover 4 years ago
Re: Re: Re/wickets

I suggest strongly recommend hat you refrain from making bullshit comments until you have a look at your own pretentious rubbish.

NEOhio1972NEOhio1972over 4 years ago
Enjoyed!!

Very Much!! Thanks.... Fun Fantasy!!

OmenainenOmenainenalmost 4 years ago
Well, what do you know...

...seems I’m into incest after all. At least when written like you did here. I absolutely loved the protagonist and the relationship between the two. I love the realism and plausibility.

There’s always a strange thrill when starting a story from you, because I really don’t know where I’ll end up, but this was just in all ways perfect. The only thing that makes it better is that there’s more of it. There’s some perks for being late to the party.

manhassomanhassoover 3 years ago

Loved it. Clearly one of my favorite short stories. Ever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good premise.

But the sex happens too fast. Lacks slow, step-by-step approach. Too direct. Lacks any teasing. Lacks any exploring what the other wants/likes.

And, maybe I missed something, but everything after the initial sex is simply a bore.

Three stars.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

I think that the morning after fighting was too much over the top and it felt out of sync. I can easily see Nat lashing out at Jason because she's disappointed and disgusted with herself. But I think that she should have broken down before going as far as the hatred and vitriol. I gave you 5 stars, but it was a four and a half piece.

roveroneroveronealmost 3 years ago

WOW!

When you do 'old-fashioned het' you don't hold back...scorching hot 1st time for them, and did you say 1st time in 10 yrs for you to write this sort of genre?

Really like the characters, and dialogue, and bodies you've given them-him packing, and-personal fet-full muffin, as well as a great pair for for her,

and, not least, technically perfect. 5 & fave,

and so glad there's more to come

-like her idea of them staying with her and letting Fel deal with/have his/their house, and not allowing him to get away from her now, and too into his head-her fury at him really threw me, too.

PS stumbled across this-have one of your other stories-Perfect Day' started/bookmarked right now too

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story was good but the ending sucked

greasedsilvergreasedsilveralmost 2 years ago

Holy shit, Batman! What a powerful and emotional beginning!

Fuck, you write very well!

Let me read Ch. 2... I have to go now, damn.

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusover 1 year ago

I'm late to the party but that gives me the advantage of reading all three installments in series. You are a master wordsmith. You use words to paint images and your verbal images melt into the background of the imagination so that the reader sees what you are depicting. A rare art!

Thanks!

5 stars.

muskyboymuskyboy7 months ago

"Forty eight," she said, enunciating clearly. "Your little sister is a real slut." No woman who has fucked that many guys is that insecure.

Slut sisters is not erotic, at all.

AwkwardMDAwkwardMD7 months agoAuthor

@muskyboy

I'm sorry that a throwaway line in the middle of my story about how parents cast long shadows on the lives of their kids ruined this story for you, but I'm not sorry for writing Natalie with depth that goes beyond a body count. No single statistic defines a person. Grow up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAwkwardMD@AwkwardMD
Just pressed submit on my latest collaboration with Omenainen! It'll be up on our shared account (link below) hopefully in the next few days. I'm really excited about this one. It's short and sweet (and sweaty) and it came together in a flash. Can't wait to get it out to y...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES