Folk Music: Encore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“As long as it happened for you,” Kyle assured her.

“You know what you said about this being my new home?”

Kyle panicked for a second. Was he scaring her off? “Yeah.”

“I’d like it too,” Dottie said. “I bet that tree in the back would make a great treehouse.”

“Why would you want that?”

“I don’t want it for myself,” she said, putting her hand on her belly.

“For that I’d put another mirror on the wall,” Kyle said.

Dottie sat up and acted like she was looking at a mirror. “Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who’s the sexiest of them all?”

Kyle juggled her breast and said, “You are, Baby.”

Dottie didn’t look back at him. “How do I know you mean that?” She didn’t have to wait for an answer. She felt his dick, not fully hard, but getting back to that state, between her thighs.

“That’s how,” Kyle said.

“Your turn to watch,” she said.

Kyle knew that watching meant being on his back, and he rolled over. Dottie spread her legs and straddled his waist. His cock was still a little hard, and she had her pussy directly over it. When she put her hand around it and pointed it upward, it got as hard as she needed for the moment. “This is the part I really like to watch,” he said as she brought herself down. “Watching my dick disappear inside your folds with your soft blonde hair covering it.” Once she had him inside, she moved down into a prone position. The difference in their heights made it impossible to kiss, but it allowed for a prolonged look that was both erotic and romantic at the same time.

Dottie asked, “But what about above?”

Kyle looked at the mirror. “The way you’re doing it now feels great, but it’s not that exciting in the mirror.”

“I think I know what you mean,” Dottie said. She moved her hips back and down, and now she had to move them forward to fuck him. “How’s that?”

“Fantastic!” Kyle said. “If we ever make a home video--”

“Don’t even think about it,” Dottie said.

“Why not? Two sexy people having sexy sex? What’s not to love?”

“If it were two sexy people, I’d agree, but it’s a sexy man plus me.”

“It’s two sexy people,” Kyle insisted. He caressed her cheek. “A sexy face.” He caressed her sides but didn’t move his hands between them. “Sexy breasts.” He slapped her butt lightly. “A damn sexy ass.” He reached down to where his flesh met hers. “And the most awesome pussy I’ve ever seen.” He paused and lifted his finger to his mouth. “Or tasted.”

“But a huge gut,” Dottie said.

“It’s still beautiful,” Kyle said.

Dottie backtracked. “You really love my tits, don’t you?”

“You have to ask?”

Dottie said, “There’s only one way to enjoy them while we’re fucking this way.” She moved back as far as she could without letting go of his dick and lowered herself so her breasts were touching his stomach. She stopped fucking for the moment and moved slowly up his chest, making sure he felt her flesh every inch of the way, stopping only when she was afraid she’d lose his dick at this end.

Kyle put his arms around her waist and nudged her back down. “I don’t want it to come out any more than you do,” he said.

“I want you to come again for me,” Dottie whispered. “Will you be able to see it in the mirror?”

Kyle looked up. “Not if you want me to come inside you,” he said.

“Then forget the mirror,” Dottie said. “Come in my cunt again.”

“Straighten up,” Kyle requested. Dottie did. “Now reach for the sky like you’re having a religious experience.”

“When it’s this good, it kind of is one,” Dottie answered. She raised her arms, and Kyle watched her breasts fall freely.

“Oh, yeah, that’s it. Can you feel it?”

“I sure do,” Dottie said. “It’s like an erotic fountain spouting off inside me.”

“And now it’s flowing back down, out of you and onto me.”

Dottie immediately dropped on top of Kyle. “No! Don’t waste any more!”

“You really want this, don’t you?”

“It’s not a good time, but I can’t help myself.”

“When’s a good time, Dottie?”

Dottie thought for a moment. “When this is already my home.”

“Let’s make it happen,” Kyle answered.

Dottie looked at him. She looked up at their naked reflections. “Let’s just enjoy this for a while,” she countered.

Kyle moved her backward and sat up. With her on his lap, their faces were at the same height, and neither of them had to lean for him to kiss her. “I plan to,” he said.

“You know, you’re the only guy I’ve woken up with in a year,” Dottie said.

“Let’s go to sleep so we can wake up tomorrow,” Kyle offered.

“I’d like that.” Dottie got off his lap and lay with her back to him. Knowing what she wanted, Kyle put his arm over her, and they fell asleep that way.

When Kyle woke up, he was disappointed to find himself alone in bed, especially since Dottie had made a point about waking up with him. Then he heard sounds downstairs. He put on a pair of underwear first. Seeing that his closet was open, he put on a polo shirt. He followed the sounds to find Dottie in the kitchen. She was wearing his favorite hockey jersey, standing in front of a griddle and putting butter on slices of bread. He couldn’t tell whether she had anything on underneath. She heard his footsteps and told him, “I remember when the bunch of us would sleep over at my family’s place. Mom usually made French toast, and you couldn’t get enough.”

“Careful where you stand,” Kyle said. “You don’t want any hot grease to pop up and hurt you.”

“Nothing’s happened that would make me get that close to the edge of the stove,” Dottie said. “Nothing is behind me, pressing me up.”

By now Kyle was standing behind her with his arms around her waist. “Nothing poking against you?” He wasn’t hard, but his limp dick was clearly between her buttocks.

Dottie pushed back and turned around. “Should something be?”

Kyle put his hands under the hem of the shirt and felt her bare ass. “Maybe,” he answered. “How close are you to having the first slices ready?”

“I just turned these over the first time. It’ll be a couple minutes before they’re ready.”

“I’m hungry now,” Kyle said. He got on his knees, lifted the hem again and grabbed her butt.

As soon as he moved his head forward, Dottie moved in front of the silverware drawer. “Getting a safe distance away,” she explained. Once she was standing still, he kissed her clit. He followed that with the spots on either side of her pussy, then just the surface of her blonde bush. She knew he loved her long blonde hair, so she lifted it and waved it past his temples. It was just long enough to brush the tops of his ears. Encouraged, he slipped his tongue between her pussy lips. She grabbed the handle of a pantry door to steady herself while Kyle pleasured her. He was able to reach new spots from this angle, and soon he was rewarded with her juices.

When Dottie had recovered from her climax, she turned around and moved the slices of French toast to a large plate. She prepared four more slices, then poured herself a cup of coffee and returned her attention to Kyle. She knelt in front of him as he’d done with her, and she pulled his underwear down to his knees. She lifted his shaft and kissed each of his balls, then made a line of kisses up the bottom of the shaft. She circled her tongue around the head and slowly took him in. When she looked up at Kyle’s face, she could see that he was enjoying her ministrations as much as she’d enjoyed his. She let him back out somewhat more quickly than she’d taken him in and wrapped her hand around his dick. She stroked it a few times before taking it back in. She reached behind him and found his anus. When she got her finger inside, he jerked forward. “Oh, God, no one’s ever done that to me before!”

“Is that good or bad?”

Kyle laughed. “Good. Couldn’t you tell?”

“It was my first time trying,” Dottie explained, “so I wasn’t sure.” She continued to finger and suck him at the same time. She could see his balls contract, and she reached for the coffee. “Hurry!” she said. He guided his dick into position and ejaculated into the mug.

“I’ll make the bad joke,” Kyle said. “You wanted cream in your coffee, didn’t you?”

Dottie took a sip. “I just wish I’d thought of it while you were eating me. I could have had cream and sugar.”

Kyle took a sip as well. “It really is the best part of waking up.”

Dottie stood up and retrieved the two smaller plates she’d gotten out earlier. She put two slices of French toast on each and flipped the second batch over. She looked out the window. “Do maples grow around here?”

“I don’t think so,” Kyle said.

“Too bad. It would be so wonderful to make our own syrup the next time we do this. I mean actual syrup, not a sexual metaphor.”

Kyle started to say, “We could do this every weekend,” but he stopped himself and only suggested, “Let’s do it again next week.”

“Try and stop me,” Dottie replied.


12