Follow Her Lead Pt. 01

Story Info
It's Anna's birthday, and Tracey has a present for her.
4.3k words
4.47
14.3k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/05/2023
Created 09/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna and Tracey took a last sip of wine as they waited for the waiter to bring back Tracey's credit card.

"Thanks, Tracey," Anna said. "This was great. The food was delicious, everything was perfect."

"It's your birthday, isn't it," Tracey replied. "It's the least I can do for my favorite person in the world." The waiter returned and left again, and Tracey said, "Let's go, so I can give you the rest of your present when we get home."

Anna smiled and said, more to herself than to her lover, "Ooh, goody; I can hardly wait." She had a pretty good idea what that present might be; in fact, they had often exchanged the same gift with each other before on special occasions.

But as soon as they got in the car, Tracey, becoming a bit agitated, said, "Nope, that's not going to work. Sorry, I can't wait until we get home. Take my panties off." She arched her body up on the seatback, lifting her rear off the seat.

"What?" said Anna glancing at her, giggling slightly.

"You heard me, take my panties off. Hurry up!"

"What in the world are you up to," Anna muttered as she reached under Tracey's dress, which she had already pulled up to her hips almost, and pulled her panties down her legs and over her high heels. They were silky and white and lacy, and when she got them off, they were rolled up in a tangle.

"Smell them," Tracey told her. Anna held them to her nose and smelled. "Do they smell dirty?" Tracey asked.

"A little," she giggled. "Are you trying to entice me? I love your smell, especially when you might be a little dirty down there. You know I do."

"Yes, I do know that. Smell some more and then look inside." She started the car and drove off.

Anna smelled them again; parts smelled laundry-detergent fresh, other parts slightly musky as you would expect after wearing them all day. But she also noticed the aroma of Tracey's pee and a little bit of her soiled ass. She untangled them and looked inside. She could see a slight yellow stain in the lower front and a dark brown smudge in the lower back.

"The trouble I go through to give you a decent birthday present, I don't know," Tracey said, beaming. "I peed in them a bit this afternoon at work and took them off until they dried, then put them on again."

"Oh, wow," Anna said, putting them to her nose once more, smelling deeply. "Lovely! What about the shit stain?"

"No, I made that in the ladies' room at the restaurant, and that was no easy task, I can tell you. Do you know how hard it is to shit a tiny bit and hold the rest inside? Especially when it's demanding to all come out? Just for you!"

"Fuck, Tracey, you really do love me! That's so sweet! Look, love, let me show you how much I appreciate it." And she took the panties, turning them inside out, and put them to her mouth, licking the pee stain, but especially the shit smudge, slowly and with exaggerated relish. "Mmmm, you're delicious. And you have more for me?"

"That was the idea, but you're not going to get all greedy on me now, are you?"

"For your shit, you bet I am! You know how much I crave it! I want all of it!"

Tracey was silent, as if contemplating something. Then, sounding perturbed, she said, "Hmmm, that is being overindulgent, even if it is your birthday. I don't know, Anna. I don't think I can allow this. Punishment is in order, I'm afraid. No more gifts, for one thing." Anna sensed the atmosphere in the car changing drastically, becoming dark and ominous. She knew that Tracey would expect her to react accordingly.

"Yes, Mistress," Anna responded meekly. "I shouldn't act so selfish. I'm sorry."

"Ah, that's good to hear, Anna., much better. Keep licking those panties until we get home." The rest of the short ride home was made in silence, except for the occasional sound Anna made in her throat indicating the pleasure she was getting from licking the panties.

After parking the car, Tracey told Anna to put the panties in her mouth and keep them there while they walked from the parking lot to their apartment. The thought of being seen by someone with the panties half in and half out of her mouth was titillating and anxiety-inducing for both of them. Suppose a neighbor saw Anna sucking on the panties? How would she be able to face them again? But the thrill produced by the mere thought of getting caught, of being so naughty out where anyone might see, was what made it so enthralling. It was dark now and nobody was about, but the thrill of it remained. They went into the living room, and Tracey told Anna to take the panties out of her mouth and to get her some wine. She then sat on their black leather couch.

"Yes, Mistress." Anna said and went to the kitchen and opened a bottle of wine from one of the cupboards.

Then she heard Tracey calling her. "Seeing it's your birthday and you licked my panties so appreciatively, you may have some wine, too."

"Thank you, Mistress. That's very kind of you."

She brought the glasses of wine to the living room and gave one to Tracey.

"Put your glass on the coffee table, Anna, and sit on the floor by my feet. They are absolutely killing me right now. I wonder if it's my new heels? I was going to kick them off when we first got in, but I wanted you to see them up close. Do you like them?" They were red leather pumps with five-inch heels.

Anna picked up Tracey's right foot and held it gently. "Yes, Mistress, they're beautiful. Very sexy looking."

"Sexy? How do you mean?"

"Well, just the way they look on your lovely feet, especially the five-inch heels. And the red color, of course."

Silently, Tracey raised her foot until it was at Anna's lips. She knew what she wanted her to do with her shoe, and Anna kissed the pointy toe of the pumps and then licked all around the leather that covered her toes. She stroked the red leather with her tongue making it glisten with her saliva before wiping it dry with her cheek. She tilted the shoe up and licked the sole, which was only slightly scuffed, this being the first time she wore them. They tasted a tad dirty, gritty as if from a sidewalk and somewhat mud-stained from a small grass section they had to walk across near the curb. She ran her tongue along the mud stain, not exactly savoring it, but not repulsed, either. Then she moved her mouth back to the spiked heel and began to lick and suck it like a cock. She could feel the heel go to the edge of her throat. She moved her mouth in and out on the heel, soaking it, sucking it hard.

"Mmmm, that looks gorgeous," Tracey told Anna. "I wonder how many men would love to have their cocks sucked as well as that!"

"Thank you, Mistress. I love your shoes."

"Now my feet, Anna, caress my feet." She removed the shoes and with her fingers she caressed Tracey's sole and the ball of her foot and then her toes, each one. Then she did the other foot.

"Suck them."

"Yes, Mistress. I'd love to." She put a foot in her mouth, all five toes, as far in as she could, licking them with her tongue. They tasted slightly pungent, but not the least bit offensive to Anna, and smelled faintly sweaty, though not much. Then she did each toe individually, sucking each one and licking all around it. Tracey rested her head back on the couch, moaning softly.

"Fuck, your mouth feels so wonderful. So wet and sensual." Next Anna tongued the sole, biting it gently between licks, and up onto the instep and down again to the heel. She spent about five minutes on each foot, bathing them with her tongue and saliva, interrupting her actions only to take an occasional sip of wine. Once she dribbled out a small mouthful of wine on Tracey's instep and toes and then quickly licked them clean before the red liquid rolled off onto the floor. Anna saw Tracey reach for her pussy through her dress when she did this, touching herself briefly.

"Your mouth and your tongue are so soothing and enticing at the same time," Tracey told her. "Lick my leg now up to my pussy. Slowly."

"Would you like me to take your dress off first?" Anna asked.

"That would be nice." She raised her arms in the air so Anna could remove it.

"Your bra, Mistress?"

"Would you like me to take it off, Anna?"

"Your breasts are beautiful, Mistress. I always love looking at them, even touching them...."

"No, enough, stop talking. You sometimes say too much, Anna, and I don't like it. That is so presumptuous of you, telling me about touching my breasts. I don't want to hear anymore. I will just leave my bra on."

"I'm sorry, Mistress." She rearranged herself on her knees and choosing Tracey's left leg first, licked her ankle and then her calf. She worked her way slowly up her perfectly shaped bare leg, going back to front, over her knee and onto her thigh. Tracey opened her legs wider the higher she went, until she was sitting on her coccyx, her pussy fully exposed. Anna could smell her urine just barely on her well-trimmed bush and on her labia, and couldn't wait to taste it. Finally, her tongue was licking her pussy, all around the opening, tasting her acrid pee, her juices that were beginning to leak out of her.

"Do you like tasting my pee, Anna?" Tracey asked.

"Yes, Mistress, it's delicious." She was going to say more, but didn't want to displease her with too much talk like before.

"Take your top off," Tracey ordered. Anna was wearing a coral-colored blouse and a black skirt. Tracey took the top from her and dropped it on the floor in front of her.

"Come taste some more of my pee then," Tracey said, and a stream of liquid shot out of her and into Anna's mouth and face. She gulped quickly, trying to keep up with the flow. Some of it landed on the leather couch, which could easily be wiped clean later, and Anna's blouse absorbed the rest of the spillage onto the floor. Tracey grabbed Anna's hair and pushed her head down so her piss landed in her hair, soaking it. When she was done peeing, she scooched down even farther, pulling her legs back, revealing her asshole to Anna. She stared at it, then at Tracey.

"Is my asshole all dirty? I can't remember if I wiped it at the restaurant. Probably not."

Anna looked at her asshole again but said nothing.

"I asked if it was dirty, Anna. Answer me."

"Yes, Mistress, it is."

A lengthy silence ensued before Tracey said, "Well? What are you going to do about that?"

Anna remained silent, though inside her head she was screaming with the wish to bury her face in Tracey's filthy ass and devour her.

"Anna?"

Finally, Anna stammered timidly, "Shall I..."

"Shall you what, Anna? Speak up, I can hardly hear you."

"Shall I lick it clean for you?"

"Would you like doing that?"

Anna paused and then murmured, "If you want me to, Mistress."

"Of course, I want you to, Anna. I love seeing you clean my dirty asshole with your tongue; it makes me so hot."

Yes, yes, yes, Anna bellowed to herself inside her head and aimed her tongue directly for Tracey's asshole and licked all around the sphincter before plunging through it. Her tongue was bathed in her shit which tasted earthy and bitter but delicious and captivating as well. Tracey grabbed her by the hair after a while and raised her head up; Anna's lips and the lower half of her face were covered in brown shit. She suddenly raised her bottom off the couch using her arms mostly and asked, "Did any of my shit get on the couch?"

"Yes, Mistress, a little."

"Lick it off the couch and then lick my asshole some more." She did as she was told with a secret joy bursting inside of her. There were few things that gave her more pleasure than eating Tracey's ass, tonguing her dirty hole, tasting her shit.

"Your tongue is so delightful licking all around and up into my ass," stated Tracey, "but it's really made me want to shit now. I can feel it inside me, Anna, getting ready to slide right out of my asshole. It's getting harder to hold it all back." She paused, staring into Anna's eyes. "Would you like me to shit in your mouth now?"

Anna's voice raged inside her brain, Please, please, yes, shit in my mouth, give me all you have... but she said nothing.

"Your silence is getting awfully annoying, Anna," Tracey berated her. "I expect an answer when I ask you something. I see I'm going to have to get the whip."

"No, Mistress. I'm sorry. Yes, shit in my mouth if that pleases you."

Tracey let that response go unanswered for a while, and then said, "Lick my asshole again, deeper this time, and I will think about it." Anna buried her face into her ass once again. Most of the shit was gone now, so she concentrated on thrusting her tongue as deeply as she could in Tracey's asshole. She was hoping whatever was inside would come gushing out displacing her tongue and filling her mouth.

Suddenly Tracey announced, "No, Anna, not yet. You can't have my shit yet. Come in the bedroom with me and take your skirt off."

They both got up and Tracey led them into the bedroom. It wasn't the bedroom they slept in, but an extra room, what might have been a second bedroom or office. There were just a couple of pieces of furniture in this room, and near the center was what looked like a trapeze hanging from a chain in the ceiling. Fastened to the bar of this trapeze were padded handcuffs. After Anna took her skirt and panties off, Tracey attached her wrists to the handcuffs and adjusted the length of the chain so that her tippy toes just barely touched the floor, putting almost all her weight on her arms. Anna hung there straining with her toes to hold herself up. After several minutes of watching her, Tracey left the room.

About ten minutes later, she returned, naked and obviously flushed, carrying a cat-o-nine tails. Anna was really struggling now, her arms starting to ache. She was beginning to sweat from the exertion.

"How are you, Anna?" asked Tracey. "Is everything all right?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Tracey walked over to a small armchair and sat down. "I feel so wonderful myself right now, too. Do you know why, Anna?"

"No, Mistress."

"Because I just masturbated and made myself come. Look at me, Anna, I want to show you how I did that."

Anna turned her head in the other direction, refusing to look at her.

"I said look at me, Anna. Do I have to hit you with the whip?"

"No, Mistress." Anna moved her arms, turning the trapeze in a half-circle, until she was facing Tracey in the chair.

Tracey pulled her legs up onto the arms of the chair giving Anna a wide-open view of her pussy and asshole. Anna gazed at them longingly, her desire to devour her lover's well-trimmed, slightly curly pussy and lovely asshole overwhelming her. "First I took my fingers of this hand, licked them like this" (she put her fingers in her mouth and sucked them hard), "then put them in my asshole like this." She inserted her middle two fingers into her ass to the hilt. Her rectum was very accommodating, and her fingers slipped in easily. She fucked her ass with them, moving them in and out as she breathed harder. She did this for a few minutes before proceeding with her narrative.

"Then I took my middle finger of my other hand and touched my clit with it" (her middle finger entered her pussy and she moved it near the edge in a circle). "It felt so good, Anna; can you see how that would feel so wonderful and make me come?"

"Yes, Mistress."

She remained sitting like that on the chair for another few minutes, working her fingers in and out of her holes, moaning occasionally and breathing hard, staring at Anna between closing her eyes and sighing in ecstasy. Anna stared back at her, wishing she could substitute her own fingers for Tracey's, while struggling mightily to stand on her tippy toes. Then Tracey closed her eyes and gave a scrumptious sigh, her legs shaking, her breath coming in spurts. She removed her fingers and caressed her breasts, continuing to sigh. "Just like that, Anna, though that time was even better. Mmmm." Then, looking at Anna, she suddenly laughed slightly and uttered. "Poor Anna."

She stood up and walked over to Anna and put her fingers of both hands to her lips. "Taste," Tracey ordered her, and Anna greedily opened her mouth to suck the fingers. "This is my pussy," she said and put that finger in her mouth. Anna sucked it deliciously, taking all of it in her mouth to the knuckle.

"Now my ass," Tracey said, putting the middle two fingers of her other hand into her mouth. "You love these best, don't you, Anna; you're chin and cheeks are still coated with my shit from before. This is only a tiny taste, I'm afraid, and not nearly as much as you would like."

"Yes, Mistress. I wish it were more," she said, not caring if she thought that too forward. She ran her tongue all over and around her fingers, trying to taste every inch of them.

"You are so greedy tonight, Anna. You are like a spoiled child, so unlike you."

Anna made no reply, but continued to suck her fingers. Finally, Tracey pulled them from her mouth and stepped away. She then wiped her sopping fingers on Anna's nipples, causing her to moan. They stared into each other's eyes.

"You would love me to kiss your breasts now, wouldn't you, Anna, to lick those nipples and taste your dirty slimy spit." Anna literally bit her tongue so as not to speak, to not acknowledge that desire that had her loins feel on fire, and closed her eyes. To her great surprise the next thing she felt was Tracey's nipples rubbing against her own, her breath on her face. She opened her eyes and looked into Tracey's, just inches away. Neither woman could conceal the pleasure this was causing. Kiss me, kiss me, Anna pleaded with her eyes. But instead Tracey took a step back and clucked, "Poor, poor Anna."

Anna was struggling hard now trying to stay on her tippy toes. Tracey watched her struggle, expressionless and unmoved, and then looked down at Anna's toes again and said, chuckling, "I remember you trimmed your toenails last night, maybe you shouldn't have, they might reach the floor better." And then after a short pause, continued speaking with a steely voice, "Oh, but then I would just raise the chain higher, wouldn't I?"

Anna didn't respond to that comment, except with additional grunts from straining so hard.

"Your toes are very pretty, Anna, I must say. I really like that color on you. Just the right shade of red." Anna thought of the color she had painted her toenails with; it was her favorite color. But other concerns were beginning to make themselves known.

"Thank you. But Mistress, I'm sorry, I really have to pee."

"What?" cried Tracey. "Pee?" Then she hit her with the whip across her bottom and then her breasts. Not hard, not to make a mark or cause pain; just hard enough to surprise her and spark both their imaginations. Anna twisted around on the trapeze, dancing on her tippy toes.

"Please, Mistress, I really must pee. I can't hold it much longer."

"You are such a nuisance, Anna, and only because it's your birthday do I not get very upset with you." But she wasn't about to unbind her and allow her to use the toilet. She went to a closet and pulled a clear tarpaulin off a shelf, unfolded it, and placed it on the floor under the trapeze. Then she retrieved a large wide-mouthed cylindrical plastic container from the same shelf, brought it over to Anna, and placed it on the tarp beneath her. "I will lower the chains a bit so you can squat over the container and not make a mess. But be quick about it and sure of your aim or you will feel the whip again."

Tracey lowered the chain and Anna felt immediate relief as her feet touched the floor. She stopped lowering it when Anna was just a few feet above it, and almost immediately she began peeing, the yellow fluid streaming into the container. It was an exquisite relief to be peeing, to feel her bladder slowly drain of fluid, and as the pressure eased she began to contemplate mischievous deeds. What could she do to provoke Tracey's ire and how might Tracey respond? Would she get physical with her beyond the whipping? Instead of the whip might she use her body to lash her with, her hands and fingers and feet to discipline and punish her?

12