Follow Her Lead Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the container was about a third full, she moved her foot to it and kicked it over on purpose, spilling her pee on the tarp. She stood up but kept peeing, her flow streaming down her legs now and onto Tracey's legs and feet as well. Tracey yelled at her, calling her a "piss slut," and, grabbing the cat-o-nine tails, whipped her across her ass again, which only seemed to make her pee harder. Tracey moved next to her and put her hand in Anna's stream, splashing it up onto her body, drenching her. She took her hand and wiped it across Anna's face and dribbled the piss from it into her mouth.

When she finished pissing, Anna suddenly displayed a frightened and astonished look on her face and was about to cry out a warning, an apology for what was about to happen, but instead pleaded in a low defiant voice, "Mistress, look at me. Please! Oh, my God, Tracey!" And almost before the words were out of her mouth she began shitting onto the tarpaulin, a long fat turd followed by two smaller ones that splashed into the piss. As soon as she saw this Tracey removed her wrists from the handcuffs, telling her how awful and disgusting she was, and would be punished for her actions. Seizing her arm, she forced her to collapse onto the floor right into the mess she had made. She fell down with her and took a handful of shit and smeared it all over Anna's body, smearing it on her tits and torso and up to her face. Anna fought back, grabbing part of the long log on the floor, smashing and rubbing it on Tracey's tits and face. A large piece of the log remained in her hand which she began to spread on her own pussy, her filthy fingers making her feel so hot and perverse.

"You said before I should shit in your mouth if I wanted," Tracey hissed, "well, that's exactly what I'm going to do right now, bitch!" She got Anna onto her back and maneuvered herself so her ass was over her face. "Open your mouth!" she yelled. Anna saw the turd peek out of Tracey's ass and slowly at first, and then much more quickly, flow out and into her mouth. Yes, yes she bellowed inside her head, give me all your shit, every scrap of it right in my mouth, you lovely nasty cunt, you. Her hand with the log in it continued to caress her pussy hard, and the second Tracey's turd touched her tongue, she climaxed, her soiled fingers rubbing her clit.

Tracey turned around, and seeing her shit piled up in Anna's mouth and aware that she'd climaxed, gave a shout of delight and beamed, "Oh, my God, Yes! Look at you, birthday girl! Un-fucking-believable! I hope you liked that as much as I did, baby, because birthdays don't get any fucking better! See all this shit?" and she removed the pile of turds from Anna's mouth and held them in her hand in front of her face, "that's what I was afraid I wouldn't be able to hold back at the restaurant. Then we would have had none of this to enjoy!"

Anna gleamed at Tracey. "You're fucking amazing, and I'm so glad you were able to! Get down here, you crazy cunt!" And she pulled Tracey on top of her, took the shit she was holding, and spread it all over Tracey's tits and onto her neck. They held one another, fake fighting and laughing and kissing, smearing their shit all over each other, loving the sensation, the awesomeness of it all. Finally, they just collapsed in one giant hug and rolled around in the mess they had created.

"Happy birthday, baby!" Tracey said to her lover, once their cavorting had begun to ebb.

Anna hugged her again, entwining her body with her legs. "Thanks, love. It was the best birthday ever! Ooh, I don't want this to end yet. Kiss me, let me hold you, fuck your pussy and ass with my tongue, make you come over and over. I want you so much!" And they made love long into the night.

12