Follow Her Lead Pt. 02

Story Info
Anna and Tracey go to a Halloween party.
5.5k words
4.44
7.2k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/05/2023
Created 09/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: Please check tags; reader discretion advised.

About a week after Anna's birthday, she and Tracey got a text message inviting them to an adults-only Halloween party, hosted by a well-to-do young couple who loved to throw parties known for their wildness. It would be a costume party, naturally, and a lot of people, most of whom found parties the wilder the better, were expected to be there. In fact, prior to the pandemic, this party had quite a reputation as being one of the hottest Halloween parties around; getting an invitation was quite a feather in one's social cap and carried lots of bragging rights. Halloween parties hadn't ceased during the pandemic, had rather just become "secret," but this year's event would be the first full-blown, let-it-all-hang-out shindig in a while. That Anna and Tracey would attend was a no-brainer; what they would go as was more problematic.

"How about if I go as Little Bo Peep," Anna suggested, "and you go as one of my sheep."

"Ha-ha, very funny," replied Tracey. "If you go as Little Bo Peep I'll be that big staff she's always carrying and poke you up your ass all night."

"You would love that, I'm sure."

"Almost as much as you would." This kind of back-and-forth bantering was typical for them; they actually loved each other very much.

They bounced a few other ideas around, some even more ridiculous than that one, and even thought about scuttling the idea of going in tandem, but then thought of something they had been in the past: a mistress-slave twosome.

"Yeah, that was fun," remembered Tracey. "Even when you thought I was going to dump you for Ellie Colfax after you imagined you saw us hitting on each other."

"Well," replied Anna, "we'd only been together a few months, so I guess I was still not very confident yet about us. Silly me. But I don't think I was imagining anything about you and Ellie. You two looked ready to pounce."

"Silly, indeed," stated Tracey. "Maybe I was tempted, but all I had to do was think of us for a minute, and I knew Ellie would have to go on the shelf, at least for a while. Us first, and then we could decide where Ellie might fit in. I wonder whatever happened to Ellie?"

"I heard she married some guy and they have three kids now and live out West somewhere."

"Really?"

Anna chuckled. "No, I don't know what happened to her. I just made that up in case you were going to start mooning over her again."

"Somehow I just can't imagine her craving the same things we do, so I doubt there'd be much mooning." What she was referring to was something they discovered about each other at about that same time, that they both had a deep, all-consuming compulsion for the scat fetish. The love for it defined them sexually, and soon after making that discovery they became inseparable lovers.

"If we agree on this theme for the party, I want to be the slave," insisted Tracey. "You were the slave for your birthday, so now it's my turn."

"But I was so good in that role, and you've got to admit, everything unfolded perfectly. That was one hot scat session we had."

"Yeah, I know," replied Tracey. "But I can perform that role just as well, and like I said, it's my turn."

They yammered back and forth for a few more minutes about this before Anna relented. "Okay, okay. I'll be the mistress."

The party wouldn't be for a couple of weeks, so they had time to plan things meticulously, much more so than the last time they'd assumed these roles. It would still be pretty warm, so they could wear skimpy costumes and not worry about freezing, even if it meant at some point they might not be wearing any costumes at all. They knew many of the people who would be attending, and figured anything might happen, especially after everyone was drunk or high. If it turned into an orgy, it would be no surprise.

First they thought about what they would wear. They figured that other couples, mainly guy-girl couples, or even larger groups of people, would come as either the same thing or something similar, and wanted to stand out from them. No stereotypical store-bought costumes, they decided, they would use what they already had in their wardrobes. Anna would wear a tight black miniskirt with thigh-high black stockings and stilettos, no underwear, and a plunging neckline silk blouse that exposed her midsection; Tracey a bikini thong and a see-through camisole with thigh-high boots, nothing else, except for a leather dog collar with a leash attached that Anna would lead her around by. Both would also don similar lacy black Venetian party masks that covered their eyes. They figured that others would be there in sexy outfits, but hopefully not quite like theirs.

For props they would use the cat-o-nine tails that came in such good use at Anna's birthday; the already mentioned dog collar and leash; a few medium-heavy chains to drape around Tracey's neck generally for show, attached with a padlock or two; a pair of handcuffs; and a butt plug for Anna.

"Now look," Anna said a few days later while they happened to be talking over some things they might do at the party. "It's important we do this right. We agree to stay in character throughout the party, and you'll do what I tell you to. No arguing back, or out comes the whip. Unless, of course, you want the whip."

"I don't mind that," Tracey replied, "and might just act up if I get bored. Are you going to let men fuck me, have me suck them off?"

"Of course. I'm pretty sure that will be going on soon after the party gets rolling anyway. Why, do you have someone in particular you want me to offer you to?"

"Well, if Mitch Russo is there, I wouldn't mind him. And don't forget to include some other women."

"Not just me? I'm heartbroken."

Tracey ignored that comment and asked, "You're going to do to me what we said, right? Near the end of the party?"

"I wouldn't miss doing that for anything, unless a sudden blizzard hit, and I doubt that's going to happen." They thought they would offer everyone a surprise performance on the back patio, something to truly remember them by.

The couple hosting the party had a large home that also had several acres of property surrounding it. It was big and private enough to accommodate any activity that might occur, decent or not so much. The girls arrived after many others had already got there. It was a warm clear night, and many people were milling about outside. Everyone was wearing a costume, of course, and before they reached the front door they had spotted a guy-girl couple dressed as they were, but not quite as provocatively.

Just before they entered the house, Anna attached the leash to the dog collar. She also took a pair of handcuffs and put them on Tracey with her hands together behind her body. Inside, the smell of weed was strong, and loud music was blaring. Greetings were exchanged between Anna and several people, Tracey speaking only when she was directly spoken to, and then only briefly. Everyone could see how motivated they were performing their roles and played along with them. Sometimes to emphasize the mistress-slave dynamic, Anna would tell Tracey to speak before she would say anything. Anna drank some vodka and smoked some grass, but only allowed Tracey small sips of her drink, a few puffs of weed.

As the girls had suspected, it wasn't long before guests began engaging in sexual activities. It never turned into a full-blown orgy, but it wouldn't be wrong to say there were several mini orgies going on all over the house and property. There were leather couches in some of the rooms, and couples and sometimes threesomes began using them to have sex on. Half of one couch, for instance, was occupied by a woman named Cathy, who had come as Marilyn Monroe wearing a huge blonde wig; she was straddling the lap of her partner, Phil, who wore a JFK mask, her dress pulled up above her waist, Phil's cock plowing in and out of her pussy. Another guy named Warren, dressed in a New York Yankees uniform and a Joe DiMaggio mask, was standing on the couch next to her while she sucked his cock. Marilyn was doing very well for herself, thank you.

Other scenes were unfolding in other rooms and outside at the back of the house as well, people taking advantage of the warm evening. A rather intense gangbang was in full swing on several comforters strewn out on the grass, illuminated by a bright outdoor spotlight. Some in this escapade had removed their costumes completely and were stark naked. Anna made note of this and whispered to Tracey that maybe later they would join them. This prompted Tracey to become disobedient for the first time.

"I want to go over there right now," she said loudly, attracting attention.

"What?" said Anna, just as loudly, aware of what she was up to, tightening her grip on the leash. "No, bitch, I said later. You'll do what you're told." And she struck her with the whip she was holding on her ass and hips. As at the birthday celebration a few weeks earlier this whipping was not to cause pain or mark Tracey's skin, just to create a strong sexual image, for them and for everyone else in the crowd.

"Now," replied Tracey, feigning anger with the tone of a spoiled child. "Why not now. They're fucking. I want to fuck, too."

Anna struck her again a few more times with the whip, all the while chastising her, telling her to be quiet. Quite a few people were now watching what was happening.

"You want to fuck, huh," responded Anna finally. "Come with me then." And pulling hard on the leash she dragged Tracey back into the house and into a side room, followed by several other people.

"Listen, everybody," Anna announced. "Tracey is now available to anyone who wants to fuck her." She pulled her over to the couch in that room, shooed a few people off who were just sitting on it drinking, and told Tracey to get on her knees in the middle of it facing sideways. She then removed her handcuffs. Anna saw a tube of lubricant on a side table and asked someone to hand it to her. She pulled Tracey's bikini thongs down over her boots and off, and threw them on the floor, where they soon disappeared. She took a large glob of lubricant onto her finger and inserted it into her ass first and then her pussy.

"Who wants to be first?" Anna asked and a guy named Tony, dressed as Albert Einstein (some thought because of the crazy hair he might actually be Harpo Marx, except that he talked and didn't carry a bicycle horn), beat everyone to the mark. He unbuttoned his pants and took his cock out, a nice sized member already fully erect that would be sure to please Tracey, no matter which hole he fucked her in. After the third or fourth guy had finished with her, Anna said there was room in front of Tracey if anyone wanted her to suck them, and this would include any of the women. Soon there was quite a crowd, men and women, gathered around the couch waiting their turn.

Anna didn't just throw her lover to the wolves, come what may, however, but made sure no one took gross advantage of her. If guys didn't come after a reasonable time had passed (five minutes, say), she would have them move away. Once an older guy who was being sucked got rough with her, and Tracey spit him out and turned away; Anna felt the need to punish her for this indiscretion, for being disrespectful despite the guy's maltreatment, and so whipped her a few times, but also told the man to get lost and not show his face again.

This went on for about an hour. Anna made sure she herself benefited from her ministrations, and in a way only she was privileged to receive. Several women had their pussies licked and eaten, but when Anna placed herself on the couch in front of Tracey, it was her asshole she presented to her. Where the other women had lain on their backs, their pussies opened wide in Tracey's face, Anna knelt and spread her ass cheeks wide for her tongue to invade. Only Anna had her asshole licked, her special treat. By the end of the hour Tracey's pussy and asshole were cum-drenched, and she had dribbled out quite a few mouthfuls of semen. To her joy, Mitch Russo had appeared to have her suck him off, which she did with great relish; his load was the only one she swallowed.

Well, the party raged on for a few more hours. Anna wondered if having her ass eaten by Tracey would be her only sexual adventure for the evening when she and Tracey were invited to join in a foursome with Kent and Liz, who were dressed the same as they were, only Kent was the slave. Kent was dressed in a Speedo and a tee shirt that had been cut in half around the middle so it only barely covered his muscular chest, nothing else. Liz wore a red crotchless body stocking along with the skimpiest of miniskirts and spiked heels. He had not been allowed to have sex with anyone, though Liz allowed herself that privilege several times already with other men, always right in front of Kent just a few feet away. They ended up not having a foursome, per se, but with the well-fucked Tracey and Liz making it with each other, while Kent and Anna had sex.

Kent and Anna hugged each other and then got into a 69 position, Anna on top. It was impossible for him not to notice her butt plug, and Anna told him to take it out. Liz saw this and said to Anna, "If you insist your slave Tracey here licks that clean, I'll understand, but I would love to see Kent do it, if you wouldn't mind."

Tracey had licked clean that butt plug dozens of times before, so Anna agreed to let Kent have the honor this time. Kent had already removed the plug, which was streaked with her shit in a few places, and told him to put it in his mouth. While he licked it, cringing somewhat at the taste, Anna said to Liz, "I didn't know you two were into scat."

"Not like you and Tracey," Liz replied, "but we've been experimenting lately. I think the jury is still out." Then to Kent she asked, "Taste good?" He didn't answer, perhaps fearful of annoying her if he said the wrong thing in his slave role, but obviously not very crazy about it; he even gagged once. "See what I mean?" Liz said to Anna.

Anna told Tracey she should do whatever Liz asked her to do, "even what was just for me before." Tracey thanked her and then Anna reached back and took the plug from Kent, laid it aside, and began sucking his cock. Licking the plug had done nothing for his erection, but Anna was pleased to see it grow quickly as she sucked him. In a minute or so he was an impressive seven or eight inches, she estimated, and quite fat around. A very nice cock to be sucking and soon to be fucking her, she mused. Meanwhile, he had licked her pussy, really getting her juices flowing.

Anna raised herself up, her hands on his hips, and swung her legs into a kneeling position; when she lowered herself it was right on his cock which slid into her pussy perfectly. She gasped as it penetrated her, filling every inch of her. He held her hips and helped raise and lower her body on his cock. It felt wonderful, his cock plowing in and out of her, bringing her closer and closer to climaxing. Finally, she was aware of his cock discharging his cum into her, and a few seconds later orgasmed herself.

Only a few feet away, Liz, who was very aggressive, was licking Tracey's pussy, deep and then shallow, using her lips as well as her tongue. When she was done doing that, she swung around as if to offer Tracey her asshole to suck. Liz was very anally oriented, and she and Tracey had indulged in anal-oral sex before. "This should be a treat for both of us," she said.

Tracey agreed and reached for her luscious ass with gusto. "Yours is the only ass Mistress has allowed me to service besides her own all night. I really am going to enjoy tonguing you there." Liz spread her legs as far apart as she could which not only opened her up more, but lowered her body farther down onto Tracey's mouth for deeper penetration. Tracey circled her tongue all around her sphincter, drenching it with her saliva, before thrusting it inside her musty dark passageway.

After a short while, Liz smiled and said, "Mmmm, I am one lucky bitch if I've been the only one whose asshole has been pleasured by that gorgeous tongue of yours tonight besides Anna. Don't stop! It feels wonderful, my whole ass feels filled up with your tongue." Tracey responded to this by licking harder and deeper. When Liz finally lifted herself off Tracey's face, it was drenched with Liz's pussy juices.

Before going their separate ways, Liz joked to Anna, "I must say, Anna, you should be ashamed not allowing your slave the opportunity to satisfy the anal cravings of others here. Fortunately, many don't know exactly what they missed or they might be very upset with you."

Anna grinned and replied, "I'm sorry, but she likes doing it too much herself. She knows she's in for a special punishment before the party ends, so it wouldn't be right for her to be having too much fun beforehand." Nothing more was said, but Liz, who knew them fairly well, realized something very interesting would occur later on, something she wouldn't want to miss.

After this encounter another half-hour went by. Anna had been very pleased with the way Tracey had played her part flawlessly, barely talking to anyone all evening, obeying everything Anna had told her to do (except for the bit in the backyard, but she had been punished for that), acting the perfect reticent slave. Finally, Anna asked Tracey if she was ready for the performance they planned on doing. "As ready as ever," she assured her.

In the middle of the living room, Anna got most everybody's attention and said the following: "My slave has been a very bad girl over the last week, and I told her I would punish her at the party tonight, that a very public humiliation was what she needed to put things right. So, if all of you who might be interested in witnessing this would follow us onto the patio, we can begin."

The patio was illuminated by a string of Christmas lights containing white bulbs which provided just enough light to see things, but kept them mostly in shadow. An old plastic tablecloth was laid out on part of the cement patio, and Anna told Tracey to take off her camisole (her thongs were long gone), but keep the mask and boots on. She had her lie on her back on the tablecloth, and then Anna began parading around her, telling her how she had misbehaved.

"I specifically told you to plant the hyacinth bulbs we bought on your day off last week, and did you? No!" Every few seconds she would strike her with the whip, across her breasts and belly and on her hips and ass.

"I'm sorry, Mistress."

"That's all you can say, you're sorry?" She was giving Tracey a chance to say more.

"The ground was just so muddy that day."

"You mean just muddy enough for you to sit there instead with your bare feet buried in it, squishing your toes all through it. That you were very happy to be doing." More hits with the whip.

Tracey thought back to that day, how she sat at the garden's edge, staring at the nearly black mud that had formed after the rainstorm the day before. She couldn't resist, so kicked her sandals off and plopped her bare feet into the muck, sinking them in to above her ankles. It felt so sensuous, so thrilling, and she moved her feet back and forth, squishing the mud with her toes. Her breathing got more intense, and she wished she could just take her cutoffs and tee shirt off and slowly lower her body in as well. Her eyes were closed, her imagination soaring, picturing her naked body sinking into that black luxuriousness, her hands caressing her breasts, palming her nipples, her pussy being engulfed and drowned in the soft gooey mass, when Tracey had come out to "check" on her. Tracey mentioned nothing of this now, knowing it would just mean more strikes with the whip. She only said, "I did plant them, Mistress, eventually."

Anna flared up in anger. "Don't get sassy with me, bitch, or I'll let you have it in front of everyone here!" She hit her again a few times with the whip.

12