Follow Her Lead Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry, Mistress, please forgive me."

The crowd was becoming spellbound, no doubt about it.

"And that day I came home from work and found you in the bedroom sniffing all my dirty panties from the hamper, all spread out on the floor. So disgusting! I could hardly believe what I was seeing, to think you could do something so nasty." This seemed an obvious lie to all those who knew the girls, well-aware that neither of them would find anything objectionable about it at all. But they were impressed by the intensity of their acting and just observed quietly and intently.

If only she could explain to everyone how much she loved the way Anna's dirty panties smelled, especially if there were traces of pee in them. Wouldn't that make the wetness she felt forming between her legs now grow larger! To reveal to all how she would often sneak into her hamper and retrieve a pair, looking for the most soiled of them all, and put them in her jacket pocket or her handbag where she could surreptitiously take them out and sniff them, lick them even, throughout the day before returning them. That's what she was doing the day Anna "caught" her. But she said nothing other than, "I like your pee, Mistress, the smell, the taste."

"You filthy little bitch," Anna yelled at her. "So embarrassing! What must everyone here think of you?"

Tracey just smiled slightly and whispered, barely audible, "I don't care. I love it." Several in the crowd no doubt heard this and thought, Yeah, Tracey. Me, too!

"So, you love to smell and taste my pee? You don't care what other's think? Well, lick my pussy and taste my pee now." She straddled her body and raised her skirt to her waist, exposing her pussy and ass to Tracey and everyone else; she squatted down and rubbed her pussy on her face.

"Stick your tongue out and lick my pussy, girl. Can you taste any of my pee now?"

Tracey eagerly stuck her tongue out and licked Anna's pussy wildly as she rubbed it roughly across her mouth. Then Anna stood up straight again and said, "Well?"

She hesitated, as if afraid to say what she wanted to, only to continue a few seconds later, meekly... "Yes, a little, but I wish there was more."

Some in the crowd who knew them well, including Liz, began whispering, wondering. "Is she going to do what I think she is?" Talia asked of Mildred, who was standing next to her.

"What do you mean?" replied Mildred, who hardly knew Anna and Tracey. "Do what?"

Then Anna straddled her again, standing over her belly facing her, and raised her skirt up to her hips.

"Oh, my God, she is," Talia announced mostly to herself and Mildred. "Oh wow, I don't believe this!"

"You like to taste my pee and wish there was more? Good, because here is more, lots more, just for you." Anna rubbed her pussy a few times and began to pee all over Tracey's body. She hadn't peed since arriving at the party and with all the booze she had, her peeing went on for a long time. Tracey was drenched, head to toe, and was soon swishing the pee on her body with her hands. Tracey was delighted with the golden shower, joyfully spraying the pee all over herself. Anna made sure she aimed quite a lot of it into her mouth, much of it Tracey swallowing. This startled some in the crowd, but many had experience with this act and were not too shocked.

When she finished peeing, Tracey hugged her dripping body, rubbed her face, and said dreamily, "Thank you, Mistress."

"You think that was a wonderful treat from me, wait until you see what I have for you next." Anna took a step forward and squatted down over Tracey's face. "Open your mouth wide, slave."

"Oh fuck, oh fuck," Talia muttered excitedly. "She is! She's going to do it! Watch this!"

"This is what you can expect when you act in such a disgusting manner, this is the kind of punishment you will get always when you behave so repulsively," Anna told her. "Fire will be fought with fire." And then within a few more seconds Anna released a long spiraling dark-brown turd into Tracey's mouth and across her face. Now this was a different kettle of fish altogether, and most in the crowd gasped seeing it, astonished to see Anna do such an abhorrent thing and amazed how calmly Tracey took it all. Anna backed up a short step, squatted again, and a second turd, almost as long, emerged onto Tracey's tits. More gasps from the crowd, with a few people walking away in horror.

Talia and a few others, including Liz, however, yelped in glee and awe at the spectacle ("Amazing! Fucking goddam amazing, those two bitches!" were their comments), as if they had just witnessed a major event that they were somehow in on.

Anna ordered Tracey to rub her shit all over her body and to remove the log from her mouth and spread it on her face, but not on the mask. It was as if a switch had gone off and suddenly the girls were alone and in the throes of an amazing love-making session in their bedroom, massaging each other, covering one another in their soft creamy shit, both in absolute ecstasy. Anna couldn't resist and soon knelt down to help her spread it on her tits and torso as Tracey concentrated on covering her face. The smell wasn't too bad, being outside, but some got whiffs of it and groaned in disgust. Anna and Tracey loved it, of course, and took deep breaths of it as they smeared the shit over Tracey from her neck to her pussy, massaging it thoroughly into her skin until she gleamed.

"Open your mouth and show me," Anna ordered her. Tracey opened and everyone could see it was empty, though her tongue was all black.

Anna scooped up a swab of poop on her fingertips from Tracey's tits and molded it quickly into a more solid mass. "You like my taste so much, here, put this in your mouth and keep it there." She popped the fragment into her mouth and Tracey held it with her teeth and tongue. Anna went back to coating Tracey's body with the substantial amount of shit that still remained. It was becoming nearly impossible for them to maintain their roles, to stay in character, both wanting to just throw themselves in each other's arms and wallow in their filth. Both girls had by now crossed over into some alternate universe because, though they were well-aware of what was happening, of what they were doing before quite an audience, it was impossible for them to feel, to think, beyond their own existences. There was no "out there" for them; the whole world had been reduced to just their two beating hearts and soaring imaginations.

Then Anna had a brainstorm and hoped Tracey would be all right with it, but didn't think they had much to worry about. Tracey lay there for a few minutes, still rubbing her face with her filthy hands, pushing the piece of poop in her mouth out through her lips before letting it drop back inside again, looking more and more ravishing by the second, at least in Anna's eyes. Most of the people who had assembled remained watching, mesmerized by what they were seeing, wondering what astonishing thing might happen next. Anna then told Tracey to sit up and announced, "Any person, man or woman, who comes up here and gives my slave a passionate kiss on those lovely blackened lips can come home with us and spend the night fucking with us. She will be at your command."

There was some murmuring in the crowd, but no one came forward, pretty much as Anna expected. (She wondered if Liz would, but unfortunately she didn't.) There were some sexually adventurous people there, but nobody she knew who was really into scat. So she wiped her hands on a still-clean part of Tracey's body (her ass and back, mostly), put the leash back onto the dog collar, and led her through the crowd, naked except for her boots, and out to the car. Anna asked a guy standing nearby if he would take the blanket she had folded on the back seat and spread it out on the passenger seat, and then Tracey got in and sat on it. Anna started the car and they drove away.

"Holy fuck, that was amazing!" Tracey yelled a few seconds later in the car. Anna screamed, too, pounding her fists joyfully onto the steering wheel and told Tracey she looked unbelievable, that she couldn't wait to get home and make sublime love to her. Tracey, her hands still covered in shit, began wiping them playfully on Anna's stockinged thigh and on her blouse while reaching for her tits, Anna fighting her off. Tracey needed to make a mad dash from where they had to park at the apartment, naked and shit-covered though wrapped in the blanket, but it just added to the excitement and high old time. When they got inside, they raced to the spare bedroom, which had already been prepared for messy play on the floor, and Anna removed her miniskirt and blouse (but kept her stockings on) and Tracey took off her boots. Tracey said she would stay in her servile role all night, which suited them both perfectly, with Anna taking spirited advantage of her, fucking her in shit to her heart's content. At one point things almost backfired when Anna begged Tracey to shit on her tits, but Tracey refused demurely, saying a slave could never shit on her mistress. Anna had to threaten her with the whip "and no fooling around this time" unless she obeyed her orders, and finally Tracey was squatting over Anna's breasts burying them.

For both of them the Halloween party had been a fabulous adventure, though as Anna said, "After that performance on the patio I don't know if we'll ever be invited to another one." Which was all just silly conjecture, of course, because both of them were invited to a Christmas party at the same location later in the year, and some like Liz and Talia were speculating whether they'd put on another show, maybe as Santa and Rudolph or Mrs. Claus and one of the elves, shitting optional in both cases, but not an absolute no-no, either.

"I wonder if I'll ever get my bikini thongs back," Tracey mused as they observed the dawn's light filter through the bedroom window while they reposed in each other's arms after making love several times.

Anna laughed and replied, "About as likely as getting your virginity back." Then mischievously she added, "Maybe Mitch Russo took them. Why not ask him if he's got them!"

Tracey giggled and put her arm around Anna's shoulders. "He can keep them, then." Feeling sillier by the second, she then said, "I wish I had made a big poop stain in them; I wonder what he would do with them then? Save and cherish them?"

"Mitch the prissy bitch?" Anna bellowed. "No way!"

"Give them back all cleaned and like new?"

"Maybe, with a big glob of cum in them! In remembrance of me." They both howled as they embraced one another, sliding their bodies in the soft shit that still covered them. It was apparent they were in no hurry to end the night's proceedings, and they would continue making love far into the next day.

12