Follow His orders Pt. 01

Story Info
I am taken for an adventure I couldn't even imagine.
2.6k words
4.07
8.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A knock on my door disturbed me from cleaning my house in a little slutty maid costume that I was to wear just in case. It was cut low to show off my big tits and super short so if I bent over my ass would be in display for anyone to see. No panties or bra were allowed for the outfit. I was allowed heels as long as they were at least 3 inches. The knock sounded again so I hurried to the door. I unlocked the door and opened it. It was the messenger guy who hand delivered letters to me from my special guy. He held the letter out to me so I could take it. The outside just had my name and address 8n one side and instructions for how to tip the messenger. I let the messenger in as I read the instructions. "Give the man a lap dance naked."

The messenger came in and went to my living room. He knew what to do, he delivered on a regular basis. Before he sat down he unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down along with his boxers before he sat in the middle of my couch. I knew for sure he had read what his tip was.

I stood in front of him taking my maid outfit off slowly. I picked up a remote and turned on some music that would make my hips sway. As my hips swayed I moved closer to him, within reach of him. I rocked my hips back and forth and turned so I could dip my ass near his cock that he had started stroking. I knew what he liked by now. I rubbed my ass along his body as I swayed my hips bumping into him until my ass was at cock level. When I got there I pushed my ass a little closer so it would make him remove his hand so his cock could hit along my juicy butt.

He put his hands on my hips and helped guide them to rub him. I bent at my waist to give him the view of my asshole and pussy lips that were wet. I am a slut when it comes to matters like this. Wanton to the max. When I was sure he was good and hard I turned and straddled his lap and grabbed ahold of his head while shoving his face between my glorious titties. I grinded my wet cunt against him as I breathed hard near his ear. I arched my back to press my cunt further into him.

"Enough foreplay," he told me. He shoved his cock into my pussy. "Ride me whore!"

I bounced on his dick up and down wiping my juices all over his big dick. I went faster as I could feel his cock pulsating inside my pussy hitting my pussy walls. I came all over his cock clenching my pussy on his cock like someone clenching a stress ball. I rode him as hard and as fast as I could. He took a nipple in his mouth and sucked on it as I bounced on his dick. I felt his hands suddenly hold me down hard on his throbbing cock as the warm cum exploded in me.

He grabbed my ass for a brief second before I felt one hand lift up and come back down to spank my ass cheek causing me to erupt again. I sat on his cock as our breathing returned to normal. As soon as his hands loosened on me I stood up and bent to grab the maid outfit off the floor. I heard his zipper go up on his pants and he walked over to me, bent down and smack my ass super hard leaving a red mark.

"See you soon slut," he said as he let himself out, leaving my door opened. I walked to it naked except for my high heels and grabbed the door to shut it.

"Time to open my mail now," I said to myself. Still naked I grabbed the envelope and sat down where I had just fucked the messenger still feeling his cum between my legs. I opened the envelope and pulled the letter out.

"Dear dirty slut, I will be in town tomorrow. I'm staying at the hotel room 223. Wear that see through top and mini skirt with those suspenders. NO PANTIES OR BRA. If you wear those I will cut them off your slutty body and fuck you in front of every guy in the hotel I can find. Maybe even let them have a turn. Dont worry slut, you can wear a jacket to cover up until you reach my door. Before you knock 3 times you will remove the jack and pull the top up so those huge tips of yours are on display then put on the nipple clamps. Until then, Money bags."

I feel my pussy wet again. I pull my wands out and make myself cum all over the couch in excitement. I better finish my chores just in case he pops in to check on the house. I put the maid outfit on and start cleaning.

I was just finishing mopping when I heard the knock on the door. I rush to answer. I open the door to Money Bags right hand man with a bag in his hand.

"HI Bones! What did he send you with?" I ask as Bones hands me the bag. I notice a new mini skirt and see through top as well as some undies and a bra. Well played Money I think. I dig in the bag looking for his instructions for Bones. I finally found the paper.

"Bones needs to eat. Spread them and help him out. Hope you showered SLUT!" I look over at Bones.

"I am on a tight schedule. Let's get to it tramp." I walk towards him and get on the kitchen table with my legs open as wide as I could with my bare pussy on the edge lined up with a chair for Bones to sit in. Bones sits down and looks at my pussy.

"Geez tramp, you already are wetter than a pool. Did the messenger get his take?"

I nodded my head as I said mmmhmmm. I felt his tongue hit my clit as I said it. His hands forced my legs even wider than I had them as he ate my pussy aggressively. I could hear and feel his sounds of approval. They made my clut vibrate and buzz. His tongue jutted into my hole licking even drop up along the way. I feel his finger at my asshoke playing with it. I'm on the edge but I know I can't cum until Bones says so. I hold myself in every way possible, even onto the table edges as I feel like I'm about to explode onto his face from his tongue dancing in and around my cunt.

"CUM YOU DUMB WHORE!" He yells at me. I gush all over him as he laps every last bit up. He stands up out of the chair and climbs above me. He straddles my chest as he pulls his dick out and starts stroking his member. I feel his hot jizz hit my face and chest as he continues stroking his cock. He rubs his cum on my chest into my skin like lotion. "Better go clean up before the boss comes you filthy slut."

He gets up and walks to our while he fiddles with his pants. I rush up to the shower. I clean myself as quickly as I can. I step out of the shower and dry off. I don't bother to put on clothes and waste time. I need to make some food before Money gets there.

I get the oven turned on and put in a casserole dish I had in the freezer. I wiped down the table where Bones had eaten me. That was when I heard the knock. I rushed to the door for the third time today naked as the day i was born. I swing the door open and there is Money on the other side eying me up and down. He pulls me outside so my chest is facing the road and whispers in my ear, "What has my little slut been up to?"

I can feel the rush knowing someone could walk or drive by and see me naked in all its glory. My heart is slamming inside my chest and Money's hand travels across my bountiful chest and slides between my legs. He kicks my feet apart so he can put his finger in my pussy lips and rubbed against my clit.

"Wet as always slut," he says with a pleased tone. I arch and push my ass into his crotch feeling his hard on against my ass. "What a slut you are! Maybe I should leave you out here for a neighbor to find you and fuck you while I wait inside. How does that sound slut?"

"If that's what you want Sir, I will do it for you," I say back to him. He grabs my hip. I wish he would fuck me right now, our where everyone can see as he marks me as His. My pussy is getting wetter to the thought.

"Go and be on all 4 in the yard for 15 minutes slut," he commands. "I want to watch you be in heat like a bitch. Anyone who walks by you will ask them if they want to use you. If they say yes, you will ask them what they want to do to you and then do it. Do you understand slut?"

I nod my head as I say, "Yes Sir, I understand." I walk out to my front yard and go on all 4s like He told me. I want to touch myself so much. I can feel my pussy is wet as I am exposed to the wind hitting my open pussy and my tits swing between my arms. I hope someone comes by and plays with me.

That's when I saw my hot neighbor shirtless during his run. I know he sees me because he crosses the road and changes paths. "What's up buttercup?" He asks before I could say anything.

"Just hanging outside for a bit. Would you like to do anything to me?" I ask politely. I see him lick his lips as he scans my body. He comes closer to me and reaches out hesitantly while he looks me over like a doctor. I feel his hand touch my wet pussy. I moan in response which encourages him to do more. He goes behind me and starts fingering me. I moan loudly as I know Money is watching. My neighbor starts fingering me for a moment and then I feel a cock rub over my pussy lips. He takes and rubs my moisture up to my asshole and starts putting his finger inside my ass.

I hear his approving groan as he takes his finger out and shoves his cock in my ass. He begins a slow rhythm of fucking my little asshole. One hand is on my hip and the other sneaks around to play with my clit. I'm bucking against him as his rhythm picks up. My tits are swinging aggressively as he fucks me. He pulls me into a position where I'm more sitting upright so he can switch into my pussy.

He puts his dick in my pussy and grabs my tits as he starts fucking me. I came apart and all over him. He bites into my neck as he starts cumming. I scream out my pleasure like a wolf howling at the moon. He removes his dick and shoves me off him. I lay naked on the ground of my front yard as he leaves me in a hot mess.

Money comes out of his hiding spot. "Get inside slut."

I walk inside. I can feel him behind me. I stop realizing I'm not sure where to go. Money senses my confusion. "Take the food from the oven and eat a hit while I draw you a bubble bath."

I took the food out and grabbed a plate. I dug into my food eating fast so I could get to the good part of the evening. I walked upstairs and got into the tub. He was nowhere in sight. I soaked until the water got cold.

I decided to get out and went to my room. I don't know what I expected but when I got there I saw what my near future held. There was rope, lube, 2 men, and a fucking machine in my room. I had a gut feeling that told me I would have a long night ahead of me before going to the hotel tomorrow. He used his finger to motion for me to enter and be on the bed.

I climbed up and rested in a doggy position with the fucking machine between my legs. I felt the rope first around my right leg and then my left. I could feel the tip of the machine's dick just touching my pussy. I hear a bottle open and the squeeze of the bottle. It must be the lube being put on the dildo. I feel the machine closer to my entry and starting to break the barrier.

"Now to be a good little slut, you with be having the pleasure of this machine fucking you whenever Bones decides to turn it on and how fast he wants to set it to. You will take the machine all night until it is time for you to get dressed and come see me," he tells me as he walks towards my top half. He starts attaching nipple clamps to me nipples. Very tightly. He takes and cuffs my hands to the headboard. He walks behind me to what I assume is to readjust the machine as needed.

The motor turns on lightly and I feel the dildo going in and out of my wet pussy. It feels good, like enjoying a good read while naked and the sun lighting touching you. I hear him whispering to Bones who lets out a chuckle. I'm unsure why the chuckle but my gut says it's something devious.

"Are you gonna be a good little slut and take the machine fucking you?" He asks.

"Yes Sir! I will for you,'' I respond. I feel his hands but not sure what he is putting on me. My mouth is open with a gag and a blind fold over my eyes taking away much power. All I can do now is shake or nod my head for answers.

"Bones will keep you lubed up," he turned to Bones. "I will call when you are to get her ready."

Bones nods his head in understanding while he looks at me being fucked by a machine and trying not to moan past the gag.

"See you tomorrow slut," he tells me as he exits. All of a sudden the machine picks up pace. I moan around the gag. It feels amazing but yet not enough to satisfy. The chain between the nipple clamps slingback and forth pulling on my nipples. Bones chuckles at my wantonness. His hand smacks my ass at the same precise moment the fucking machine slams into mt drenching wet pussy. I hear the bottle being squeezed to add more lube. This would be a long night of pain, torture, and of course pleasure.