Follow My Lead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Feel fantastic after the file. Thank you sooooo much. ;)

Once she hit send, a warm hum fizzed its way through her head. Her nipples stiffened. She felt the urge to take some more pictures, and this time left everything uncovered. She wouldn't send these, but it felt deliciously naughty to think about doing so. A handful of pics into her impromptu photo shoot, Aaron responded to her text.

- Wow! I'll have to make a lot more files if that's my thanks.

Smirking, Lacy answered:

- Sorry, that's all you're getting. A girl can't be too careful, lol

- Aw, don't be a tease ;) You know you want to send me a few more.

He was right, Lacy realized. She did want to share a few more. Knowing he liked her body -- wanted to see more, even -- made her feel amazing. She had the hottest boy in school drooling over her! She sent her latest photos over, waiting with bated breath for his response. She didn't have to wait long

- God those are fantastic. How about a few full-body shots next?

- Nuh uh. This is all you get for free. At least take a girl out before you try to see her naked.

- Then how about today? I'll take you into the city. You know you'd love to.

Lacy couldn't wipe the big, stupid grin on her face. He wanted to take her out! She'd been a little worried he was just looking for an easy lay -- not that she was easy, of course! But if he was taking her on a real date, he clearly wanted to make an honest woman out of her.

- I'd love to! <3

- Great. Text you later w/ details.

- Should I wear anything special ;)

- Just get dolled up like a regular date for now, haha.

- Can do!

- You know you want to wear something sexy underneath, too.

Lacy felt a twinge at that. Underneath? Did she even have any sexy underwear? It wasn't like she was in the habit of dressing up to undress. But Aaron has requested it, and the last thing she wanted was to disappoint...

With a heavy sigh, Lacy realized this called for drastic measures.

* * *

"Terra, I...I need to ask you a favor."

Terra looked up from her phone to see Lacy, wrapped in a towel and fresh out of the shower. Her roommate stood sheepishly in the middle of their dorm. It was a super weird image. Lacy never looked that timid about, well, anything.

"Sure, uh what's up?" Terra asked, standing up and approaching her friend. "Everything okay?"

"Yeah, um, it's fine. I just uh..." Lacy trailed off, not meeting Terra's eyes. "It's a lot to explain but like I...have a...kind of...date. Today."

Okay, that was NOT what she expected. Terra almost gasped out loud, and part of her wanted to play up being shocked or scandalized. But she could sense it was taking all of Lacy's will not to run screaming from the room. Definitely not the time for teasing.

"Oh, that's great! Is it with Aaron?"

"Y-yeah. He texted me this morning and asked me out. We're uh, meeting later. And I was wondering if you had something I could, er, borrow. For ton- today."

"Of course, my closet and jewelry case are always open for you, sweetie -- we're basically the same size anyway. Though I'm sure you've got plenty of outfits that would look great on you. Is there something special you need?"

"Actually, I...I need- See, he asked, I mean, it was a joke, but it got me thinking and I- uh. I need uh..." Lacy trailed off, staring holes in the floor while her hands nervously fidgeted. She muttered something Terra couldn't make out, her face as red as a tomato.

"Sorry, I didn't catch that. Whatever you need, I'm happy sharing."

"I need...Ineedsomesexyunderwear!"

"Oh!" Terra couldn't hold back the surprise on that one. She immediately wanted to ask a million questions about how her stuffy, neurotic, borderline-celibate best friend had fallen for a guy so hard she was planning to lose her v-card after two days. But she could see Lacy was on the verge of tears, and decided all those questions could wait for some other time.

Right now, her friend was putting herself out there, and she needed reassuring.

"I can definitely help you with that, girl," she responded, cupping Lacy's blushing cheeks with both hands and forcing them into eye contact. "In fact, how about we look through my collection together, and pick out something really special?"

"R-really?" Lacy smiled just a little, releasing a breath she probably didn't realize she'd been holding. "Are you sure? It's not weird that I'm, y'know, asking out of the blue? You don't think I'm a...slut?

"Sweetheart, if anyone here's a slut, it's me. You're at least planning to wear underwear on your date." Terra winked, and they both laughed as the bubbling tension finally released. Terra move her hands to Lacy's shoulders, and looked her dead in the eye. "But for real, don't worry about anything like that. The only thing that matters is you like this guy, and you want to be with him. Don't bother thinking about what other people might think or say about it -- all that matters is what you want. Got it?"

"Got it." Lacy sniffled a little. The pair shared a smile, then a warm hug. "I don't know how, but I promise I'll repay you."

"Well there is one way," Terra said with a coy smile. "Just save one dance for me with Aaron at the gala."

"Deal. So...do you have any ideas for where we should start?"

"Oh I've got plenty of ideas. I've been thinking of ways to get you laid for ages!" Terra looked Lacy up and down, waggling her eyebrows. "Just leave everything to me, and I promise you won't be sleeping in our dorm tonight."

* * *

Lacy could barely contain herself as she made her way through the halls. True to her word, Terra had put together a deceptively sexy look. On the outside, she was wearing a simple summer dress -- something any girl might wear on such a warm day. But the dress was thin and clung to her body in just the right way, and the neckline dipped just enough to draw the eye to her cleavage -- not to mention it only barely hid the tops of her stockings. That was the real thrill: just underneath she was sporting a full lingerie set. Push up bra, g-string, garter belt and stockings, all in virgin white, atop a pair of stiletto heels that made her every step a strut.

Subtle makeup and emerald earrings completed the look of a mature, demure girl who would nonetheless draw the look of every man she passed by. That was definitely the case as she went to meet Aaron at his car. Plenty of students were hanging around campus that morning, and Lacy got a little thrill every time she felt a boy's eyes on her. She knew they must be undressing her in their minds, fantasizing about what was underneath. But only one particular man was going to find out tonight.

That man was waiting by the entrance, leaned up against his convertible, and his jaw dropped as Lacy arrived. Without a second's hesitation she strutted right up to him, wrapped her arms around him, and gave him a nice, deep kiss for all to see. She could feel the eyes of everyone around them directed squarely at her, and it was addictive. For a moment she wondered at that -- normally the thought of drawing any attention was enough to make her quake -- but then Aaron squeezed her ass, and the thought drifted away.

"Like what you see?" Lacy asked some moments later, when she finally let him up for air.

"Oh, 'like' is an understatement," Aaron answered, looking her up and down in a way that set fireworks off inside her chest.

"Well then, you'd better have a very nice date planned, or else you won't get to see what's underneath."

"Let's head out," he said as he opened the door for her.

It took only a minute for Aaron to steer them out of the parking lot and away from the campus. It took far less than that for his hand to find its way to Lacy's thigh, casually groping while he floored it down the highway.

* * *

The couple spent the next few hours simply enjoying themselves. Shopping, sightseeing, lunch at a cozy little restaurant Aaron swore by. It was all simple stuff, but Lacy felt absolutely giddy the whole time. Partly it was how much attention she kept drawing -- she found herself acutely aware of every time a man passing them on the street did a double take at her. She couldn't explain it, but something about catching the eyes of strangers sent a delicious tingle up her spine every time.

Mostly, though, it was just being around Aaron. Lacy had to admit she wasn't just smitten -- she was full-blown in love with this boy. No matter what they talked about, she hung on his every word. When they walked, she had to hold his hand or wrap herself around his arm, to show the world he was hers. Just being around him made everything feel more vibrant, more...perfect. And above it all hung the possibility that he might, at any time, hypnotize her again. He kept mentioning it offhandedly, teasing her with the possibility whenever their eyes made contact for a bit longer than usual, or when he'd lean in to whisper in her ear.

Eventually, they took a long stroll through a nearby park, and found themselves in a secluded clearing a little way off the walking path. It was a quiet, peaceful place, and Lacy knew immediately that this was where he would trance her. She turned to him, staring into her hypnotist's eyes with a look of pure desire. Without a word, Aaron nodded, and gently cupped her chin in his palm. It wasn't forceful, but he held her with enough pressure to know that now she wasn't just looking into his eyes -- he was making her look.

"You've been wonderful company today, Lacy. You've also been very patient. I want you to know I appreciate that," He whispered in the sonorous voice that had lulled her into trance the past two nights. "You're a fantastic hypnotic subject, and I want you to understand that I'll always reward that. You know you can trust me to take care of you."

"Yes..." Lacy's eyes were already glazing over. Distantly, she felt a hand running through her hair, stroking her scalp and brushing against her sensitive ears. It was so gentle, so caring, like he always was with her."I can trust you to take care of me."

"Of course you can. I'm your dance partner, your tutor, and whenever you follow my instructions, things turn out the way they should. You know that obeying me is always right."

"Obeying you is always right." Lacy's body was on fire. Pinpricks of hot, tingling pleasure sparked across her skin. Aaron's eyes seemed closer, larger, inescapable, and she wanted to fall endlessly into their depths. For a moment, she thought that this seemed different from the last time he'd tranced her, but that thought vanished before it truly formed. She knew he would never lead her astray.

"That's right, you can trust and obey me without worry. That's why I'm your hypnotist -- you even trust me to control your thoughts. You know that you want me to own you."

"I want you to own me." Lacy's legs felt like jelly, ready to give way at any moment. Aaron's hand gently holding her chin, and the knowledge that he wanted her standing and staring, was all that kept her body from collapsing into a puddle of ecstasy as she took in his words. She would do anything he wanted.

"I want that too, and that's why you've come with me, presented yourself for me, and offered up everything that you are to me. You know that I am your master."

"You are my master." Lacy's legs did give out then, but her master was ready to catch her. His arm was around her, holding her body tight to his, keeping her secure and upright even as she went limp. Still, she stared into his eyes, enveloped by her master's control in mind, body, and soul.

"You know that you are my slave."

Lacy sensed a shift in her mind, as if a key that had been sitting in its lock had finally been turned, and the door it had held closed was thrown open. Through that doorway a flood of words poured into her, letting her waking mind finally remember all the sensual words of obedience her master had whispered into her ears. The endless suggestions that had coaxed her entranced mind closer and closer to her ultimate destiny, preparing her for this moment where she would -- at last -- understand her true purpose.

For a moment, time seemed to stop, and some shattered fragment of her old mind tried to object. It told her that this was wrong, that this man wasn't her master, but a manipulative stranger who had tricked and brainwashed her. Nobody would willingly give themselves into slavery. This pleasure was a lie meant to take her control, to steal her life from her in every sense of the word.

Lacy knew that part of her was right, that she shouldn't want this. Anyone would think the same, and they'd call her crazy or stupid for even considering it. Yet through the haze of pleasure and confusion and fear, she knew what she wanted. She wanted this thrill, this blankness, this warmth. She wanted to be free from the anxieties that made her a nerdy loner. She wanted to be his.

Tears of joy rolled down her cheeks, framing the ecstatic smile that graced her lips, just before she answered. Her master was so close, she knew he could feel the heat of her breath on his lips as she said:

"I am your slave."

* * *

Lacy sleepwalked through the halls of the school, eyes closed, a look of placid peace on her face, Master's hands casually guiding her. It wasn't strictly necessary. When she'd given herself over to her hypnotic enslavement, she'd agreed to do whatever Master wished, and that certainly included going to his dorm to be fucked. She could just as easily have walked hand-in-hand with him, or clinging to his arm, appearing to all the world as a girl in love -- which she was.

But she understood it was part of Master's fantasy to lead an entranced beauty back to his lair, helpless to resist as she stepped inexorably towards her own deflowering. He'd explained it all while he drove them back from the city that evening, her dozing in a sort of half-trance and soaking in all he had to tell her. He had rambled on and on about how long he'd daydreamed of hypnotizing and taking a girl like this, speaking with an almost childlike glee. It was cute, and obvious how happy she was making him. So she followed his guidance through a sleepy darkness, moving at his behest, while the echoes of his hypnotic words repeated in her mind.

"Open your eyes, pet," Master commanded, some endless time later. Lacy did as he told her, and found herself in a bedroom, totally unaware of when they'd entered Master's dorm. She was standing in the middle of the room, a few feet away from the bed where Master was lounging, naked.

Lacy couldn't stop from gasping as she saw his rock hard cock. Everything about it was...perfect. Just the right size, the perfect bend; it made her mouth water as she stared, slack-jawed, imagining herself stroking it, licking it, sucking it.

"Like what you see?"

"I love it, Master. I can't wait to have it in my mouth," Lacy answered, licking her lips. For a second, she was surprised at her response, but realized Master must have instructed her to be honest and flirtatious. As with all things now, she was happy to oblige.

"I can't wait either, but first..." he snapped his fingers. "The dress. Take it off. Now."

"I hear and obey." It was a matter of moments to reach behind her, unzip the clingy summer dress, and let it slip off her shoulders to pool at her feet. Taking the initiative, she sensually stepped out of it, brought her arms up into a pinup pose, and modeled her delicate white lingerie for Master.

"Mmm, you really did take this morning's command seriously," he commented, drinking in every curve of her body.

"Was there ever any doubt?" Lacy winked at him.

"Oh, there was plenty, love. I've been a nervous wreck the past couple days, waiting for you to realize what was happening or snap out of it. Even with how readily you responded to the first file, I didn't dare believe you'd follow all that programming."

"I'm a very good student, Master." Lacy again felt to urge to move without an order. She was beginning to realize that, at least for right now, she had some agency in how she behaved. It seemed for their first time together, Master didn't want her as a mindless sex toy. Reaching behind her, she unhooked her bra, and slowly let the garment fall from her chest. The look of hunger in her master's eyes made her brain melt all on its own. "Though I had to borrow this set from my friend, Terra. I've never worn something like this before."

"I'll have to find a way to thank her, then," he said, while Lacy slipped her fingers under the waistband of her thong, easing it over her hips to join the rest of her clothes. "You look absolutely stunning. You're everything I ever could have wanted."

"You flatter me, sir." Lacy slinked towards him, deciding it would be hotter to leave her stockings and garters on. She gracefully slipped out of her heels as she reached the foot of the bed.

"I mean every word. You're not just a perfect subject -- you'll make an excellent girlfriend to bring home to my parents."

"You'll let me meet your parents?" She was taken aback for a moment, though her body never stopped its sensual journey towards him, crawling on all fours across the bed until her face was inches from his cock. Even as she considered the implication of Master's words, she couldn't draw her senses from his dick, so tantalizingly close.

"I have a lot of plans for you. While I fill you in, why don't get me nice and ready with your mouth?

"Yessssss" Lacy whispered before engulfing his cockhead in her drooling mouth. The taste of his flesh sent her mind spinning. She closed her eyes, lost in the sensation, relishing the thrill of worshiping her master.

"Ahh, that's fantastic. You're practically a natural." Master's compliment scrambled her brain with even more pleasure, and it was all Lacy could manage to keep his voice at the center of her thoughts.

"To answer your question, yeah, I'll be introducing you to my parents this summer, when I bring you to stay at my family's vacation home. They'll be thrilled at me bringing home the smartest girl at the academy; always wanted me to find somebody driven and worthy of the family name. Dad will be more than happy to pull a few strings and get you admitted into my university."

Lacy moaned around his shaft. He was going to keep her! She'd get to stay with him, serve him through college! To show him how grateful she was, she started gently fondling his balls, while gradually taking more of his wonderful cock into her mouth, as she bobbed up and down. It was getting hard to suppress her gag reflex, but she was determined to go as far as she could tonight. Master had called her a natural, after all!

They lost themselves in that sensation, owner and slave circling in the mutual pleasure of control and obedience. At last, Lacy succeeded in taking every last inch of her master's cock into her. She stayed there a long moment, eyes staring obediently up at him, nose buried in his pubic hair, her long hair draped out beautifully over his thighs, the pulse of his heartbeat reverberating in her throat. She felt as one with him; mind, body, and soul.

The moment ended when Master placed a hand on her cheek, wordlessly commanding her back up. With a wet pop, she came up for air. She gasped, gulped for air, sweat glistening down her face and chest.

"Did I do something wrong?" she asked when she'd caught her breath.

"Not at all, love," he comforted her with a soft chuckle. He ran his fingers through her hair, petting away her worry, then pulled her forward to meet him for a searing kiss. "I just want to finish inside you."

His words sent a shiver down her spine. She froze for a moment, just long enough for Master to roll the two of them over, his muscular body pinning her to the bed. The thought of Master cumming inside her was electrifying! But did that mean he wanted...?