Follow My Lead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um, Master, I should probably tell you: I'm on birth control right now," she said, hesitantly, "So if you want to get me pregnant we'll probably have to wait a few weeks."

Master looked dumbfounded for a moment, before laughing. He leaned down and gave her soft, coddling kiss on the forehead.

"Well well, you're quite the forward thinker."

"I told you before, that's just how my brain works. I'm always thinking three steps ahead." Lacy returned his kiss with several of her own, soft pecks up and down his jawline. She was relieved he wasn't upset -- the last thing she ever wanted was to disappoint Master. "Now that I'm yours, all I can think about is what might make you happiest next. I want to be perfect for you."

"I'm certainly not going to complain about a beautiful girl thinking constantly about how to please me," he joked. His hand reached up grasped her right tit, squeezing firmly and making her gasp. She kept up her kisses, inching over his cheek to nibble on his ears. "Don't worry, I don't want kids anytime soon. I've got plenty of other plans for us before that."

Fingers tweaked her nipples. Lacy gasped into his shoulder, moaned when his thumbs began circling her pebbled, pink nubs.

"Wh-what did you have in mind?"

He moved his hands, leaving her chest to grip and spread her thighs. Then, he stood up on his knees, lining up his cock with her drenched pussy, staring down at her with a hungry look in his eye. As he answered her, he slid a finger up and down her slit to tease her.

"Well, once we're at college, we'll be the perfect couple: top of our classes, popular, social, and totally in love for all to see." He found her clit, fluttering his fingers over it just enough to drive her crazy, making her desperate for more contact, for release. "Sophomore or Junior year, we'll get engaged. I'll be sure to get you a nice ring. We can get married the summer after graduation."

While one hand teased her clit relentlessly, the other returned to her breast, groping, squeezing, pinching her rock hard nipple. Lacy panted, mind and body spiraling in delirious pleasure, as she soaked in her Master's plan. He'd planned out their whole lives together, and she couldn't help envisioning it all. She would get to serve him, obey him, and by hypnotized by him forever!

"But the best part is what nobody but us will see. No one will know that behind closed doors, you'll be getting fucked in every position I can think of. You'll greet me every evening naked and kneeling at the door, to welcome me home with your mouth around my cock. You'll sit in class, soaking your panties while you daydream about how to serve me." His hand left her breast to grasp her neck, pressing just hard enough to tell her body it was owned, and under his total command. "Some nights you'll be a dead-eyed fuck doll. Others, a giggling cheerleader bimbo. You'll fulfill every fantasy of mine with a smile on your face, because they're your fantasies now, too."

Master leaned in, the head of his cock pressing just at the entrance of her sopping cunt, and looked deep into her eyes.

"Because you're my perfect, obedient, hypnotized slave."

"I am your perfect, obedient, hypnotized slave."

With that, he entered her, and Lacy's memories blurred into an indecipherable montage of ecstasy. One moment she was on her back, begging Master to fuck her harder. Then she was face down, hear buried in a pillow, while Master plumbed her from behind and his thumb circled her asshole. Next she was riding him cowgirl style, playing with her own breasts while she recited her hypnotic mantra. She didn't know how long they went, or how many positions they tried, or how much of it was real or just a beautiful memory planted in her entranced mind.

The last thing she remembered was just the sensation of Master cumming inside her. He gushed into her cunt, filling her up with his essence, marked her as his, as the first and last man who would ever take her. It was too much. White hot pleasure seared through her, and Lacy succumbed to its bright oblivion.

* * *

The next thing Lacy remembered was waking up the following morning, held tightly in Master's arms, feeling absolutely devastated in the best way. For a while, she stayed there, letting her scattered memories come together, centering herself as she basked in the touch and smell of her owner. When she was finally composed, she softly slipped out of his arms to wake him up with a blowjob. After he woke up there was more fucking, more cumming, and then they took the time to get cleaned up. They kept it to only heavy petting in the shower.

The rest of the morning was spent taking Lacy in and out of trance, with Master teaching her new trigger phrases. Like him leading her here, it wasn't necessary. He already had her undying servitude. But Master had been dreaming about having a hypnotized love slave for so long, and he was impatient to make every last one of those dreams come true. He was like a kid who had finally gotten the toy he always wanted for Christmas, and Lacy was more than happy to let him play to his heart's content. He'd just finished telling her how invisible ropes were binding her arms and legs to the corners of his bed when he remembered something, and began rummaging through the drawers of his dresser.

"Can't believe I forgot about this. I mean, I guess I can -- was kinda distracted last night, y'know?" he said over his shoulder, before an "a-ha!" signaled he'd found whatever he was looking for.

"Alright, come over here, I've got something you're going to love.

Lacy tried to rise from the bed, but no matter how hard she struggled, her limbs stayed splayed to the four corners of the bed.

"Oh, whoops. Your uh, arms and legs are now free," he said we a snap of his fingers. Lacy felt the invisible restraints disappear, and quickly stood to join him. "I swear I'll get the hang of that soon."

"You'll certainly have lots of chances to practice," Lacy said with a grin. "Now what is you've got for me?"

"Something to make all this official." He pulled a small box from behind his back, and opened it to reveal a black, lace choker. "I want you to wear this, even out in public. It'll be a nice little sign to the world that you're mine; your secret slave collar."

Lacy was thrilled, overcome with the beauty of the idea. A collar, something that would go unnoticed, but would forever mark her as her Master's property. It was perfect. She looked at him pleadingly, as if to ask "May I?" to which he nodded. She carefully -- so carefully -- took collar out, and slowly ringed it around her neck.

The clasp shut with a loud click, sending a shudder down her spine. It was just the right size: tight enough that, while not uncomfortable, she would always be aware of it. Forever more, she'd have a reminder wrapped around her delicate throat that told her where she belonged. Tears welled up in her eyes, and she stepped into her Master's arms.

"You've just made me that happiest woman in the world. I don't know how I could ever thank you enough."

"I can think of a few ideas." He pulled her closer, locked lips, and they lost themselves in a tender, loving kiss.

Lacy melted into him, but as her consciousness drifted into sweet arousal again, an idea of her own started forming in the back of her mind...

* * *

Aaron couldn't help but marvel at Lacy's beauty as they danced. It wasn't just that she looked gorgeous in her flowing, forest green gown -- though she did. It wasn't that she looked like a glamorous debutante with her hair and makeup done to perfection -- though, again, she did. It wasn't even the image of her slave collar, pulling the whole look together. No, it was the beautifully vacant look she wore, as he lead her through her hypnotically imprinted dance steps, that made it impossible to look away.

He'd been worried that, after over a week of near-constant fucking, sucking, and trancing, that he'd start feeling desensitized to watching the beautiful girl fall under his spell. Yet no matter how many times he saw the light dim from her eyes, her face fall slack, her body loose all tension as her mind shut itself off, it still got him rock hard. It was a good thing he'd worked in some actual practice after he'd taken her; it wouldn't do for him to get distracted and mess up their first real dance.

Thankfully he kept himself in check through the entire song. Under the spotlight of the dance floor the beautiful couple graciously bowed, taking in a generous applause from the rest of the attendees. Only as they stood up straight did Lacy wake up, smiling from ear to ear and tightly gripping his hand to tell him she'd loved her little daydream. It never stopped amazing him how enthusiastically she'd taken to all this. Sure, he'd implanted suggestions that she enjoy hypnosis, and want to experience it whenever she could, but the sheer thrill that seemed to come with it was all on her.

"How did I do?" she whispered as the rest of the couples made their way to the floor.

"You were perfect, love," he answered, leaning down to kiss her cheek. "The actual music should be starting soon. Want to stay for a few more?"

"Actually..." she said with an impish gleam in her eyes. "I have a surprise for you. We can get back to dancing later."

That made him very curious. Lacy had taken to her role with an eagerness as unpredictable as it was delightful. In the short time they'd begin together, Lacy had already given him a few of her "surprises" and each had been wonderful. First was an impromptu fashion show of a whole run of lingerie she'd run out to buy. A day or two later she'd shown off some wonderful tricks she'd learned from watching porn. The most recent was a set of gradated toys she'd ordered to prepare for when he took her "other" cherry, as she'd put it. Whatever she had in store, he couldn't wait,

She guided him off the dance floor, searching the crowd of stragglers before finding who she was looking for. That turned out to be a girl with a stylish bob cut, wearing a formfitting blue dress that stopped precipitously high up on her legs. The two girls briefly hugged, before Lacy introduced her friend.

"Aaron, this is my best friend, Terra."

"Wonderful to meet you. Lacy's told me all about you." He politely took Terra's hand, doing his best not to show his confusion.

"She's told me all about you, too," Terra replied with a wink.

"Good things, I hope."

"Very good." She looked him up and down with smirk on her face. That threw him for a loop. He'd been hit on by cute girls plenty of times, but never by a girlfriend's friend, and certainly not in front of said girlfriend.

"So, you remember that...favor Terra did for me?" Lacy asked, unbothered by her friend's flirtations. "Well I kind of promised her she could have a dance with you tonight."

"Ah, right. So did you want to go now or...?" he looked between the two girls.

"I'm fine waiting a little while. I don't want to get in the way of you lovebirds," Terra protested, before winking at him again. "At least not right away."

"It's fine, it's fine," Lacy insisted, practically pushing the other two back towards the dance floor.

"Alright then, sweetie. I promise I won't try too hard to steal him," Terra said, taking Aaron's offered arm.

"Sure you won't," Lacy giggled. "Oh, but there is one more thing."

Lacy stepped right next to Terra, leaned in close, and then whispered in her friend's ear.

"Be sure to Follow His Lead."

Aaron's eyes nearly popped out of his head at those words, but what came next shocked him far more. At hearing that phrase, Terra gasped and lost balance for a moment, leaning heavily on his arm. Her eyelids fluttered briefly, before slamming shut. He head dipped down, and for a few lengthy seconds she seemed asleep on her feet. Then she opened her eyes, and turned her glassy, hooded gaze towards Aaron.

"May I please have this dance, Master?"

* * *

Lacy couldn't wipe the smug grin off her face. Master stared at Terra with wide-eyed shock, while his new slave looked up to him with the adoring expression of a devoted, hypnotized thrall. It was all Lacy could have hoped for and more.

"Surprise! I'll explain everything later," she said, tearing Master's gaze away from Terra. "Just know that she'll follow any commands you give her, just as I would. Now get out there, the music's about to start."

Master still looked confused, but Terra took the suggestion immediately. Lacy's roommate wrapped herself around Master's arm, and pulled him pleadingly towards the now-crowded dance floor. A fast, electric song started just as they made it to the floor, and Terra immediately started grinding on him. After a moment, Master got over his confusion brought his hands to her hips, leaning down to whisper in her ear.

Lacy looked upon it all, ecstatic. It had taken a lot of preparation with very little time, but she'd known that this would be the perfect gift for Master. Hypnotizing Terra had proven fairly simple, if a bit risky. Her friend always fell asleep listening to music, and thankfully she stuck with wired headphones. So all Lacy had to do was wait until her roommate was asleep, quietly plug those headphones into a different phone, and let Master's hypnosis file play through the night. With that bit of stealthiness done, everything else fell into place. After a few sessions reinforcing her triggers, a new

thrall for her Master was born.

Of course, Terra wasn't really conscious of any of this, not like Lacy was. She was in a deep, obedient trance that would only end when Lacy or Master released her. While Lacy loved the idea of welcoming her best friend into a life of adoring slavery, she didn't want to set anything in stone without Master's approval. If he decided not to keep Terra, they could simply alter her memories anderase this whole night, or even convince her that she enjoyed a fling to start off college life with a bang.

Another song came on, and Terra turned around, wrapping her arm around Master's neck and pressing her chest tightly against him. Lacy was almost tempted to go take her place -- she'd only promised Terra one dance, after all -- but reconsidered as she saw the hunger in Master's eyes. He was loving this, and it wouldn't do for her to get in the way of what Master wanted.

Instead, she watched with a warm smile as her best friend, her sister in slavery, practically dry humped her boyfriend and master in front of their entire class. By the time the song ended, her panties were sopping, and Lacy couldn't wait for the after party.

* * *

Hours later, all three were back in Aaron's dorm. Aaron sat on the edge of his bed, with Terra kneeling between his legs, mindlessly bobbing her head up and down on his cock. She'd already swallowed one load down her willing throat, and was getting him ready for more. He casually leaned down and played with Terra's breasts. He was fascinated by her nipple piercings, and couldn't resist the way his newest slave moaned around his cock, whenever he toyed with them. Lacy knelt behind him on the bed, arms wrapped around him and gently stroking his chest, occasionally circling his nipples, kissing his shoulders and neck. Wrapped up in the two of them, there was no question he was in heaven.

"I still can't believe this is real," he whispered, signaling Lacy to cease her ministrations and sit next to him. "I'd certainly thought about bringing in another slave some day but...never this soon, and certainly not like this."

"I'm glad you like my present, Master. And just think -- this is only the start."

"The start?"

"Of course!" Lacy answered so casually it took him aback. "Terra was the only girl I could enthrall with so little time, but once we're at college and have our own place, I'll be able to get you any woman you want. It'll be much easier for another woman to approach them first, gain their trust, and eventually hypnotize them. I can even pledge to a sorority and take over the whole house if you'd like."

She said it as if it was a matter of fact, and he knew she meant it. Not for the first time, he looked down at her in awe, amazed by the total, concrete devotion. Two weeks ago she'd been a standoffish valedictorian who blushed when speaking to boys, and now she was promising to seduce and enslave any woman he asked for, as easily as if she was getting a drink from the fridge. He brought her lips to his in a tender, loving kiss that they both basked in for some time.

"I think I've created a monster. Not that I'm complaining."

"You don't need to worry, Master. The only thing I want is to make you as happy as possible, and I swear on my soul that I will.

"All you need to do, is follow my lead."