Follow My Sinstructions - Step 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took another deep breath, and Mistress Isabella pushed her head gently against my stomach, and then everything went away as I felt myself explode relief into the diaper.

I could hear my piss hissing into the fabric, as the warmth of my liquid spread around my ass and soaked against my vulva as the diaper did its best to absorb my hot relief.

Mistress Isabella kept her arms held tight around my thighs, and I felt myself trying to rock back and forth with the erotic energy of doing something so fucking nasty in her clean and perfect living room.

"Oh Mistress." I moaned.

"Let it flow piss slut." She whispered against my belly. "Piss for your Mistress."

"It's...it's almost like last night Mistress." I whispered, closing my eyes as waves of relief washed through me.

"I know." She whispered. "It can be so beautiful to share this with someone."

I was certain that the diaper had leaked, because I don't think I had ever expelled that much liquid all at once, but I felt not one drop on my thighs, even when I gave a final push and felt one last gush splash into the drenched mess between my legs.

"Wow piss slut." She said. "You released a real river for me."

"Yes, Mistress." I sighed.

I felt the chain suddenly go slack, and she took my hand and helped me step off the chair. She undid the chain from my collar, and she led me to the shower where we'd taken turns watching each other pee last night.

She unfastened the diaper, and dropped it into a wastebasket by the washing machine. She pushed me one step further into the shower and then undid her robe, letting it fall to the floor of the laundry room.

She stepped into the shower with me, reaching for me with both arms and wrapping them around me. I felt our naked bodies press against each other, and she took a rough handful of my hair in her fist and pushed her face to mine.

Her tongue pushed into my mouth at the same moment I felt hot liquid rush against my thigh and run down my leg. I realized she was peeing on me, and I opened my mouth to hers and moaned.

I felt her pee flood against me, her body pushing against mine as her hot liquid washed down our legs and around our feet.

Long after she finished peeing, we stood there kissing, passionately pawing at one another, and moaning and gasping for breath.

And then she pushed me away and stood there staring at me.

"You look good with my piss all over you piss slut." She said. "Did you enjoy feeling me mark your body as my property?"

"Yes Mistress Isabella." I said. "I loved feeling you pee on my legs. It was so...dirty."

"Did you enjoy peeing into your diaper for me piss slut?" she asked.

"Yes Mistress." I said, feeling myself flush with a combination of excitement and shame. "I liked it. It made me feel so...controlled."

"I liked it too piss slut." She said. "I like controlling you."

She stood looking at me, and I felt a little embarrassed at how aroused I felt standing there with her piss all over my legs and feet.

She stepped close to me and took a fistful of my hair in her hand and pulled my head back.

"In fact, I don't just like controlling you, I fucking love controlling and owning you girl." She hissed. "I own your entire body. Are you ready to take your next step into the world of power, desire, and control?"

"Yes Mistress." I said. "I'm ready. I want to. I need to."

She reached behind me, and the hot water came on as she handed me a bottle of body wash.

"Then wash yourself girl." She told me.

"Yes Mistress." I said, beginning to lather up my skin.

Soon we were facing each other in that big shower while we each scrubbed and cleaned ourselves. Her eyes watched me intently, and I found her stare both intimidating and arousing.

"Clean yourself thoroughly." She said to me. "Like this."

She stepped over to me and turned me around, and I felt her soapy hand push down into my ass crack, her fingers soaping and running back and forth over my anus.

"That feels good Mistress." I groaned.

"Yes." She agreed. "It is always pleasing to have someone else clean your most sensitive places."

She spent a long time back there, her fingers probing and tickling, alternating between firm and gentle, until I was quivering with need.

"Finish up." She said, stepping away from me. "Rinse really good or you will itch."

She turned back to her own showerhead and stood watching me rinse off while she scrubbed herself.

She turned off her water and stepped out onto the plush bathmat and gestured for me to do the same. She handed me a clean towel, and while I dried my face and started to rub my hair with it, she used another towel to dry my legs.

She paused every few seconds to trace her fingers over my thighs, and I felt my insides twist with desire at her touch.

Eventually she stood and stepped away, staring at me again.

"Put your towel into the hamper girl." She said. "And then go and wait for me at the top of the stairs."

"The basement stairs Mistress?" I asked.

"No." she told me. "Go upstairs but wait for me at the top."

"Yes Mistress." I said.

I put my towel away and went into the living room and climbed the stairs, standing at the top of them naked and waiting for her.

The hallway stretched in two directions, each way leading to two bedrooms. Last night I'd been in her bedroom for the first time, but I'd been down in the other wing of the upstairs hundreds of times over the years with Cindy.

At the top of the stairs was a small alcove with an overstuffed chair with a small ottoman, and a window that looked out over the front yard of the house.

After several minutes she joined me, and as I watched her climb the stairs, I noticed that she was wearing only black thigh high boots, and carrying the leather leash from last night. She snapped the end of the leash to my collar.

"Get on the chair girl. Down on your knees facing the window." She said. "Now."

"Yes Mistress." I said, getting down on my hands and knees.

"Lean forward and raise your ass in the air." She told me. "Spread your ass cheeks apart for your mistress."

"Yes Mistress Isabella." I said, doing as she had instructed.

I did as she told me to, feeling self-conscious about being exposed to her in this way.

I held the pose for a long time, wondering if she was just staring at me, when suddenly I felt her tongue push against my anus.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned, jumping at the hot and wet contact.

"What the fuck did you just say Gabriella?" she screamed, grabbing my hair and pulling me almost off the chair.

"I'm sorry Mistress!" I gasped. "I forgot Mistress!"

"Do not disappoint me again." She growled in my ear.

"I won't Mistress." I said. "I don't want to disappoint you."

She pushed me back down on the chair.

"Spread yourself for me Gabriella." She said. "And control yourself."

"Yes Mistress." I said, using my hands to spread my ass and upper thighs once again, exposing my pussy lips and anus to her.

I held myself like that, my vulnerability making me even more aroused, knowing she was behind me, but unsure of what she was doing.

And then I felt a finger move along my cunt lips and I closed my eyes and bit down hard, forcing myself to stay still as an erotic quake of pleasure burst through my pussy.

She moved the finger back and forth, and I felt my own wetness begin to leak out and coat my lips.

"Look out the window girl." She told me. "What do you see?"

I forced my eyes open, concentrating on not moaning as her finger caressed the center of my being.

"I...I...I see a...a man...mowing the grass...Mistress." I forced the words out, one at a time.

"He belongs to me too girl." Mistress Isabella said. "Just like you."

"I can make him do anything I want." She told me, her fingers going still against my hole.

"Yes Mistress." I said.

"I could ask him to come in here and fuck you while I watched." She told me. "Or make him fuck me while you watch. Would you like that."

"I would Mistress." I said.

"I could have him watch you pee if I wanted to." She said. "Or make him pee for you."

"Could you Mistress?" I asked, curious lust tight in my belly.

"Could I what girl?" she asked.

"I've never seen a man pee before Mistress." I said softly.

She started to push her fingers against my hole again, and sparks of lust coursed through my body.

"Do you want to see him piss for you girl?" she asked.

"Y...y...yes Mistress." I said.

I was having a hard time seeing him, because I desperately wanted to close my eyes and scream with pleasure as the heat twisting within me climbed higher and higher.

"Keep yourself still girl." She told me. "Learn to own your pleasure instead of letting it own you."

"Ye...ye...yes Mi...mii...mistress....." I moaned.

"Still." She told me, pulling her fingers from my cunt. "Be still and watch me."

She moved up beside me, standing naked in front of the window. I turned my head to watch her, trying to regain control of my breathing.

She pushed her fingers against her pussy lips and slid them back and forth, before putting them against my nose.

"Smell how horny I am?" she asked. "This is how you left me last night girl."

"Yes Mistress." I answered. "I'm sorry Mistress."

She pressed them against my lips, and I opened my mouth as she pushed them against my tongue.

"Suck my fingers slut." She said. "Can you taste how horny your Mistress is?"

"Yes. Yes. Yes Mistress." I moaned, licking at her delicious arousal.

"Have you ever tasted cunt before?" she asked me.

"Just my own Mistress." I said.

"On your own fingers?" she asked.

"Yes Mistress." I answered. "And on your mouth last night when we were kissing."

She leaned down and put her face close to mine.

"Did you like the taste of your satisfied cunt on my mouth?" she asked.

"Yes Mistress." I said. "I fucking loved it."

"Good." She said. "Because I want to taste my satisfied cunt on your lips slut."

She jerked the leash and I got to my feet.

"I am going to indulge you girl." She said. "I will let you see what you want to see. And then we will make ourselves even for last night. And this morning."

"Yes, Mistress." I said.

She pulled the leash and led me down to her bedroom, where she got something out of the dresser and then pulled the leash again, getting me to follow her back downstairs into the kitchen.

"Put this on." She told me, handing me what I thought was a blindfold.

However when I put it on, I discovered that it was a domino mask. She stepped behind me and pulled my hair into a ponytail, and then used the tube of lipstick to write on my forehead.

"He will not recognize you." She told me, pointing at a mirror on the wall by the breakfast table. "I trust him completely, just as I trust you, but I don't expect you to trust him without knowing him."

I wasn't recognizable, wearing the mask with my hair pulled back. And the CL that was written on my forehead in lipstick likely would distract from my identity as well.

"I trust you Mistress." I said.

"I know you do slut." She said softly with a smile. "And you are pleasing me a great deal today. Now stay right here until I come and get you."

"Yes Mistress." I said.

She went out onto her back porch, and I heard her call out to the man who was mowing. I couldn't hear what she said exactly, but I was aroused by the boldness she exhibited in going onto the porch naked except for her sexy black boots.

No one could see into her backyard of course, but the man mowing could obviously see her.

She returned and smiled at me.

"He will be in the laundry room in a moment." She told me.

I heard the door between the garage and the laundry room open, and Mistress Isabella went to the laundry room and spoke to him.

"Get undressed and go into the shower. I have someone who wants to take a look at you."

"Yes Mistress." I heard him answer.

She came to where I stood and picked up my leash.

"Come along slut." She told me, yanking the leash hard.

I followed her into the laundry room, and stood next to her as we looked into the shower.

Standing in front of us was a naked man. He was older than I had thought he was from the window, well past college age. He was thin and tan, and what I noticed most was his cock, which was a startling white in contrast to his sun bronzed skin.

"Slut this is my cock holder." She said. "Cock holder, say hello to my slut."

"Hello." He said.

I looked at Mistress Isabella and she nodded at me.

"Hello." I said.

If he thought that standing nude in front of two naked women, while the one wearing a mask was leashed and collared, was unusual, he hid it well.

"She has never seen a cock before." Mistress told him. "And she wants to see one pee. Will you pee for us while she watches?"

"Yes Mistress." He said. "How should I pee?"

"What do you think slut?" Mistress Isabella asked me. "How should he pee for us?"

"How? I...I don't understand Mistress." I said.

"Do you want him to just pee while he stands there?" she asked me. "Or should he aim his cock and show you how far he can pee? Or how high?"

"Far Mistress." I said. "And high."

"A little slut after my own heart." Mistress Isabella laughed. "You heard her cock holder. Far and high."

"Yes Mistress." He said. "My pleasure."

He turned sideways and backed up against the wall of the shower, and took his penis in his hand, aiming at the wall six feet away from him.

"Should I go now Mistress?" he asked.

"She will tell you when to go." Mistress Isabella said, putting her hand on my collar.

I glanced at her and she nodded.

I turned back to the shower, watching the man standing there holding his cock.

"Go." I said. "Go now. We want to see your piss."

Mistress Isabella stroked my neck softly, and I saw him close his eyes, and then he let out a breath and started to pee.

A quick dribble came out and hit the floor, and then a geyser of piss came forth, gaining momentum as it hit the floor and then moved in a trail across the floor to splash against the far wall.

"Wow." I whispered.

"Into the air." Mistress Isabella said.

He thrust his hips out slightly and lifted his cock a bit, and his stream of piss arced up into the air, higher than his head, splashing back down onto the shower floor into the puddle running to the drain from the wall he'd peed all over.

He peed and peed, and the sound of his piss splashing against the tile made me dizzy with lust and I stared at him, trying to memorize every bit of this scene.

Eventually his stream slowed, and he finished by peeing onto the floor of the shower right in front of this feet. He then shook his cock and turned to face us.

"Very good." Mistress Isabella said. "Come here."

"Yes Mistress." He said.

He walked over to us, and she reached out and took his cock in her hand.

She gave it a gentle squeeze and then began to work it back and forth, and it suddenly got thicker and longer, growing and growing in her soft hand as she stroked it back and forth.

After a few more strokes she let go of it, and it stood out away from his body, pointing straight at us.

"Please clean my shower completely, and then you may finish the lawn." She told him. "Lock the garage door as you leave. I will call you if I require you further this weekend."

"Yes Mistress." He said. "Thank you, Mistress."

She reached out and touched my forehead.

"Come along Cunt Licker." She said, pulling my leash. "You also have a task to complete."

"Yes Mistress." I said, following her into the kitchen.

I wondered if I would ever see that man or his fascinating cock again. Mistress Isabella yanked my leash and led me into the dining room.

"I let you observe what you wanted to see." She told me. "Now we must make ourselves even for last night."

"Yes Mistress." I said.

"It is absolutely disgraceful to leave someone sexually frustrated without making them cum." She told me. "Do you understand that?"

"I understand Mistress." I answered.

"Unless you have agreed beforehand that their orgasm needs to be held off." She continued. "Sometimes an orgasm can be made even more delicious by having to wait, but it is selfish to not offer pleasure."

"I am very sorry Mistress." I said. "I want to learn how to make you orgasm. I want to taste your body. And your pleasure."

She stepped close to me and kissed me softly on the cheek, before removing my mask and setting it aside.

"You will learn cunt licker." She said softly. "But first I will even us up for last night. Bend over the table."

I bent forward, feeling the cool surface of the table against my breasts.

"Spread your arms out and put your palms flat against the surface of the table."

I did as she told me and saw her walk into the living room out of my peripheral vision. In a moment she returned, and I felt her hand on my hip.

"Raise your hips cunt licker." She told me.

I felt a pillow push against my lower stomach, and as I lowered myself against the table my ass was elevated slightly.

I heard a chair move against the floor, and then I felt her hot breath against my left ass cheek. At the same moment I felt her fingers against the back of my thighs. They trailed up against my soft skin, causing me to shiver with lust as I felt my needy cunt respond.

She spread my butt apart, and I stared at the wall of Mistress Isabella's formal dining room, feeling completely exposed to her as she sat with her face mere inches from my pussy opening and anus.

I shivered again as I felt her gently blow on me, and then her fingers pulled me even further apart and her tongue touched my opening, probing against my slippery and dripping hole as I gasped.

"Keep quiet cunt licker." She said. "Do not speak. Do not moan. Do not make a fucking sound unless I tell you to."

I closed my eyes and ground my teeth together, as her tongue probed at my opening again.

She pushed deeper this time, and I felt my stomach tighten just as it had last night, and the memory filled me with anticipation of what sort of physical pleasure I was in for.

And then she moved her tongue along my slit, licking up and down as I squeezed my eyes shut as tight as I could and forced myself to stay quiet.

Her tongue moved up and down, and back and forth, pushing deep and then just barely touching me, and I pushed my sweaty palms down against the flat table surface, feeling the pleasure mount inside me.

I wondered what would happen if she made me orgasm this way.

What would she do to me for making noise?

How much would I move?

Would it be possible to stay quiet and still through an orgasm?

And then she pushed one of her fingers against my clit just as her tongue licked higher and higher against me, and then her tongue was licking at my anus, and I bit my cheek as hard as I could as a feeling of total pleasure surged through me.

Mistress Isabella pushed her tongue against my puckered anal opening, and then she pushed it flat and wide against me back there, licking up and down while her fingers pulled at my clitoris.

She caused a deep tension to start building between my belly and clitoris and her hot tongue, and I knew that an orgasm was close. As if able to sense exactly what my body was feeling, she started licking and moving her fingers slower, and I nearly groaned in frustration.

On and on it went, my orgasm so close and yet unable to happen, while she worked her wet mouth against my ass, and touched my clitoris just enough to keep reminding me of the pleasure it was capable of feeling.

I opened my mouth and tried to breathe as deeply as I could while staying quiet, unable to tolerate the idea of disappointing my Mistress by moving, but unable to fathom how I could stay still much longer with each liquid stroke of her hot tongue.

And then she stood up and pulled violently on my leash, and with an uncontrollable yelp I was yanked to my feet as she grabbed a fistful of my hair.