Follow My Sinstructions - Step 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What did I tell you about making any fucking noise?" she screamed.

I squeezed my eyes shut and shook my head back and forth, unsure whether I should answer her or stay quiet.

"Come with me slut." She said, pulling the leash.

I took a step towards her and she suddenly stopped and stared at me.

She then pointed to the floor and for a second I was confused, and then she stepped close to me and pushed me down to my knees.

"On your hands and knees cunt." She said. "Crawl for your beloved Mistress."

I followed her on my hands and knees, wondering if she knew exactly how sexually alive and aroused it was to be led through her house and up her stairs on a leash.

How did she know I wanted this?

How did she know I needed this?

What was happening to me?

What else did she know about my sexual needs that I didn't?

At the top of the stairs she kicked the ottoman out in front of me.

"Push that into the bedroom slut." She commanded.

She yanked on the leash and led me down the hall, and once inside her bedroom she pushed the ottoman to the foot of the bed and made me lay across it.

"Raise your ass up in the air slut." She told me.

I did as she told me, and she came over to stand in front of me, putting her black leather boot an inch from my face.

"Are you horny slut?" she asked me.

I looked up at her, and she nodded her head slightly.

"You may answer me now." She told me.

"Yes Mistress." I answered. "I am horny."

"Tell me slut, is your cunt wet?" she asked.

"Yes Mistress. It is." I replied.

"Is your cunt dripping its needy juice?" she asked.

"Yes Mistress." I answered. "I can feel it on my thighs."

"Do you understand that I felt that exact way last night after you left?" she asked. "I was aching for a finger or a tongue to push into my needy cunt and make me cum."

"I understand Mistress." I said.

"Except you didn't do that for me." She said. "You didn't even tease me with your tongue to get me ready to cum."

"I'm very sorry Mistress." I said.

"I accept your apology slut." She said. "You are here to learn. That is why it was so important for me to demonstrate to you how aroused I was. So you understand how important it is to offer release to a sexual partner."

"Thank you Mistress." I said. "I understand that now."

"That's why I tongued your cunt and ass in the dining room." She told me. "I wanted you to feel pleasure started, but not finished."

"Yes Mistress." I said.

"Sometimes it is good to wait." She told me. "Last night your orgasm was much more powerful because I made you wait all day. Just as you are waiting even now."

"Yes Mistress." I said.

"There is something else I want to teach you though." She said.

"Yes Mistress?" I asked.

"I had a plan for us to share some pleasure this morning after our shower." She told me. "But I held off on that because you wanted to see my slave use his cock to pee for you. Did you enjoy that slut?"

"Yes I did Mistress." I said. "I loved it."

"I am glad." Mistress Isabella said. "But when you indulge a sexual partner in something that they want or need, you should be able to then count on them to indulge you in something you want or need. Isn't that a fair way of doing it?"

"Yes Mistress." I said. "That way seems fair to me."

"I put my plans on hold," she said, "to tease you, and then have you pleasure me, so you could see something that you wanted to see. Right slut?"

"Yes you did Mistress." I said.

"So now I should get to do something that I want in exchange." She said. "Before we resume our intended lesson."

"Yes Mistress." I said. "I agree."

She moved away from me, walking over to her closet, and I moved my head to watch her.

"Look at the floor slut." She told me. "I'm not going far. And it is good that you agree. Because I am about to introduce you to one of the things that arouses me the most."

"Yes Mistre..."

SMACK!

"JESUSSHITFUCK!" I suddenly screamed and jumped, as I felt something flat smack into my ass as I lay over the ottoman.

And then she hit me again, in the same place, the pain numbing my ass as it introduced a stinging arousal that shot through my body.

She knelt beside me, and put a hand on my back, gently stroking me.

"This is your paddle Gabriella." She said softly. "But in order for it to be yours you have to experience it."

My ass felt hot where she had paddled me, and the pain was barely registering when she hit me with it again, causing me to scream and jump as the sensation tore through me.

But something was happening inside me.

The pain of the paddle didn't just hurt.

It was fueling my physical need in ways that I couldn't understand.

My nipples suddenly felt stiff and hot against the fabric of the ottoman, and my cunt was literally pulsing, as if its entire purpose was to be licked and touched and probed and filled.

The paddle flashed against my ass again, and the stinging pain caused me to moan in pure pleasure, as my clit twisted with hot need.

"Mistress...Mistress...It's so...so...FUCKSHITGODFUCK!" I shouted.

Another smack of the paddle against my ass, and I grabbed the ottoman and held on for dear life, as my eyes watered and a sinful pleasure took root in my belly.

"You made me wait for my pleasure while you watched that filthy cock piss!" Mistress Isabella shouted, slapping the paddle against my ass again.

"Yes Mistress!" I screamed.

"Did you like watching that cock piss?" Mistress Isabella asked me.

"Fuck yes I did Mistress!" I moaned. "I really fucking did."

She smacked my ass again, and I felt a sharp jolt move through my clit, and I suddenly realized that the spanking was bring me to the point of orgasm.

"Does my filthy mouthed slut want to touch that cock?" Mistress Isabella asked.

"I want to Mistress." I moaned. "I want to so fucking bad."

She paddled me again, smacking my ass again and again as I started to gasp and buck on the ottoman, and I felt the same tingling in my clitoris that I'd felt last night when my orgasm started.

"Don't stop!" I wailed. "I'm going to fucking cum!"

She suddenly laid the paddle on my tailbone and grabbed my hair and jerked my head up.

"Call me Mistress!" she screamed.

"Yes Mistress!" I sobbed, as my entire body shook. "I'm sorry Mistress."

"Do you want to cum?" she snarled. "Does my filthy slut think she deserves to cum?"

"I don't fucking deserve it Mistress." I whimpered. "But I want to. I'm so..."

"You are so what?" she asked. "Enjoying having your Mistress discipline you?"

"Yes!" I sobbed. "Yes Mistress. It's so fucking good."

And then I felt the paddle smash into my ass again, and bolts of electricity seemed to pulse through my clit and nipples as she started paddling me as fast as she could, the pain bringing my orgasm into focus as I felt myself lose control.

"Mistress I'm going to cum!" I wailed.

And then I exploded, my orgasm surging and tingling through my body, making me gasp and shout as I clawed at the floor and bucked up and down on the ottoman, feeling her hand stroke my back and her mouth biting my thigh.

It went on and on, and then I was on my feet, as she pulled me with her to the chair in the corner of the room.

She sat in front of me, spreading her legs and pointing at the floor.

"Kneel down and worship my cunt with your filthy tongue." She told me.

She pulled the leash tight as I knelt in front of her, catching my breath as she used the leash to pull my face up against her swollen pussy.

I could smell her arousal, and suddenly I not only wanted to lick her, I needed to.

I pushed my nose against her clitoris and pushed my tongue against her lips, and she wrapped her hand in my hair to hold my face in place while I started to lick my tongue up and down her salty and feminine opening.

"Good slut." She purred. "Lick your Mistress."

I sucked at her opening, feeling her leaking cunt coat my mouth with its aroused fluid, and I rubbed my nose against her clit and felt her tremble.

"Please slut." She moaned. "Please."

I lifted my hand and pushed two fingers into her hole and moved my mouth to her clit and sucked on it.

"I'm going to cum for you." She said softly. "Make me cum. Turn me into your very own cum slut!"

I caught her clit between my lips and flicked my tongue back and forth, twisting my fingers inside of her, and she used both hands to pull my face against her body.

"I'm going to cum in your mouth!" she told me.

I moaned as if there was nothing in the world I wanted or needed more than her orgasm, and she started to make a high-pitched wailing sound as she shook in the chair.

"Now! Now! NOWSLUT!" she screeched.

I felt her hole clench around my fingers as I sucked and licked at her clit, and she trembled and shook and humped at my face, moaning and panting as her orgasm took over, driving her deeper and deeper into her own pleasure.

I started stroking her cunt lips softly, kissing her inner thighs and savoring the way her body twitched with occasional after pangs of orgasmic tension. I moved my fingers against her hole as slowly as I could, until she was completely still against me.

We went on like that for a while, and then I moved my face back to her hole and licked my tongue up and down, using my slippery fingers to strum back and forth over her clit.

"Oh my fuck." She whispered. "You're going to make me go again!"

"I love your taste Mistress." I moaned against her hole. "I need your cum."

I tried to pinch her clit but my fingers were too slippery with my spit and her juices, so instead I moved them back and forth over her stiff nub as fast as I could, kissing and sucking at her hole as she started to moan louder and louder.

And suddenly her cunt got wetter as her body spasmed, and she reached for my wrist and pulled my fingers away from her clit as another powerful wave of release washed through her.

"NOW!" she screamed.

She was squeezing my fingers and pulling my hair, and without thinking I kept sucking at her wet opening, until she suddenly went limp in the chair and pulled at my leash.

I helped her slide out of the chair and she pushed me to my knees and got on her back, squirming to get herself between my legs.

I felt her arms grab my thighs and she pushed her mouth to my gash, and I groaned.

What happened next was one long wave of orgasmic buildup, her lips and fingers pushing and pulling at my hole and my cunt lips, my body tensing and clenching while I sat on her face, riding back and forth on her greedy mouth.

We were both moaning and crying out as I started to shake with delicious agony.

And then without warning I orgasmed again, my clit against her licking mouth, the pleasure almost painful as it thundered through me, over and over and over until I realized I was on my back on the floor as she put her head on my chest.

"Your Mistress is very pleased." She whispered, kissing my nipple softly. "You are a very special slut."

~~

I sincerely thank anyone who read this far. I know my stories don't appeal to everyone, so I am extra appreciative of those who enjoy the same perverted things that arouse me.

And even though you didn't ask, I'm going to offer this advice anyway:

Please be careful with anal play.

Not only should you never surprise your partner by putting a tongue or finger (or anything else!) in their anus without discussing it first, be very careful about spreading bacteria that can cause unpleasant infections.

Also be careful with leashes and collars and restraints. Not only is consent essential, but safety is also.

If you're reading this in May or June of 2022, please check my profile for details on a summer story contest I'm offering. And no matter when you're reading this, I hope you are experiencing a great season in your life! I appreciate you!

There is more to come for Mistress Isabella and Gabriella, so stay tuned!

IsabellaEmily