All Comments on 'Follow the Desires'

by melanie59

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
OK, But...

<br>

...but some of the writing was <i>really</i> bad.

<br><br>

I think if you try running your stories past one of the volunteer Lit editors, there will be a huge impovement.

<br><br>

Super-hot story, though!

<br><br>

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very sensual and erotic...

with lots of loving affection and wonderfully intense sex. The pacing was a bit slow at times, and there were some spelling and grammar errors. But the story was well told and extremely arousing. I look forward to seeing more of your writing.

ChevMan69ChevMan69over 15 years ago
Very Touching

Again, I find a touching of desire in your writing this second story with your brother and adding your sister is amazing! I could care less what other readers say, even when they are negative, I only care of what I feel. Once again the desires and arousal are more so with your second story with your brother. Even if it is declared unacceptable it remains the fact that giving ones self to another is a desire, want, and need to share love and satisfaction with the one you want. Thanks again for sharing this experience and hope to read more and more :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good Story But....

I loved the story, but you should have a proofreader or let it sit for a while and proff it yourself. The spelling and grammer are a bit distracting.

Dirty_Old_Man3Dirty_Old_Man3over 15 years ago
Yummy!

Ditto on the need for an editor. No need to feel embarrassed though, most of the writers could use the help of an editor. The story itself was wonderful! Knowing that you had written it from your brother's point of view probably had a bit to do with the grammar issues as it is easy to forget that you are writing from his perspective and mix yourself up in your story. Keep writing! You have a lot to offer! I enjoyed it 100%!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
To sleep perchance to dream .

I loved reading the story but thought it all went just a little too fast . Perhaps if you had put more detail into earlier parts of the story then it would have been less abrupt .The part when you first said you had tasted Melanie , it was only by putting fingers in your mouth , you never did eat her pussy .A very HOT story .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
thanks

Thanks Melanie59, your great story has strengthened the connection between me and my own sister, Jess.

Me and Jess both watch porn and read porn stories together, and "follow the desires" sparked my sisters curiosity.we were laying on my bed and out of the blue she asked if I could show her my cock, next thing I know, my sister hands were wrapped around my shaft milking my juices into her mouth and down her throat.

Since reading your story we frequently share baths and take turn in each others beds.

My younger sister (who is called Kate) also joins in from time to time and loves to watch me cum in Jess's ass, then suck it all out and share it with her sister. Both enjoy feeling my hard cock stretching their tight assholes and feeling my cum inside them all day, held in with a butt plug as they walk around our parents, who have no idea that their daughters ass is full of her brother cum.

We read your story a few weeks ago and have since found out that Kate is pregnant, with my baby!! We are all so happy and thankful thst we discovered your story :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Sorry I meant the connections between me and my two sisters, Jess and Kaye

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Hello Melanie,

I just read your story Follow the Desires - WOW and thank you. I had a great orgasm as I read and stroked my cock. It's a very erotic story and to think it is based on your experiences - dam hot. Incest is very exciting, isn't it? I've been involved with family members for many years, I love it. Have you continued to be involved with family members since you and your sibling started?

Say hello when you can, my Yahoo address is djp_1951@yahoo.com I look forward to talking to you.

David

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uabout 6 years ago
Amazingly

Erotic from start to finish!

What makes it all the more naughty is that it's based on you're real experience you had with you're brother...Oh man,what a lucky guy he is๐Ÿ˜Š

looking1964looking1964about 4 years ago
I wish I could have had this kind of relationship with my sisters

I have fantasized about having this kind of relationship with my sisters but it was not meant to be.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous