All Comments on 'Follow the Rules Ch. 04'

by MidnightLove123

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
npiccininpicciniover 12 years ago
WOW

It's dark, it's hard to read but... Oh My God is it good. Thank you for not giving up on the story, I just went back and read the first three chapters again before diving into the fourth. I don't favorite many stories but your Chapter 1 made it to my list, I really liked how you just started right into the story without background, I haven't seen that before and I think that's why I liked it so much. I know in some of the previous comments that people have asked for a more physical description of your characters, I'm so glad that you didn't do it. You've given just enough for me to use my imagination, so I can picture them as I want.

I also have to say, with the exception of a few sentences in this chapter where you had “I” and “she” in the same sentence, your grammar and spelling has been spot on. I’m a bit of a grammar snob and I truly appreciate a well written story. Thank you so much for that!

Please, please don’t make us wait another three months for the next chapter! Pretty please?!

LadyPartsLadyPartsover 12 years ago
Oh my gosh!

Please! You must not wait so long before you post again. I had completely forgotten about this and was thrilled that I happened to see it under new submissions. What a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Holding my breath

You absolutely MUST finish this tomorrow! Tomorrow; do you hear me? This story; Rachel and Zachary, did he rape her or save her, does he want her or pity her, will they live or die, is just fabulous!

Please please get to work on the rest?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
pls pls pls let us hv it sooner dis time..

dont keep us begging for it even though i knoe you might just relish all this pleading :D

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous