Follow Up

Story Info
Sequel/Tie in to "A BLIND DATE".
4.4k words
4
2.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Follow Up - A Strange Tale of Unlikely Circumstance

The other day I met a lovey lady, were we had a fun time together, and then I had some unexpected fun with her roommate, after that.

As unforeseen as that was, I wouldn't ever had expected to receive a message from the Roommate some days later. She had said how much she enjoyed our impromptu meeting and had a favor to ask of me. I had voiced my reluctance at first, but she said it wasn't anything bad, instead, it would be something I'd find quite appealing that called upon my "expertise". I had no idea what she could possibly be talking about, because we had only been together that one night and I had just figured out what she was suggesting. I asked her to go into detail in regards to this "favor" she was asking of me.

She said she had a friend, who hadn't believed her when she had told her about me... and what I had done to her. She asked me if the three of us could meet so she could "experience it for herself, directly". If I was reading in between the lines correctly, the young petite brunette with the Horn-rimed glasses that I had a great, but risky, unprotected sex with was asking to meet up with me again, AND she was going to bring a friend. This would be opportunity not worth missing if this was a legit offer. So I did what all the sleuths do, I asked questions. Was the friend OK with seeing me? Yes, she had told her everything she knew about me and what I did to her the other night. How old is she? Same as me, she messaged to which I responded that I didn't even know how old she was. She asked how old do you think I am? I responded with honesty, saying I would have though you in your teens, hell, even still in high school if it weren't for the fact that you were in your own place with a roomie. She sent a smiley emoji and said that I was not far off. She was in her college years and not even in her twenties yet. She'd met her roomie at college while looking for a place herself as she went to school, and they hit it off, despite the age difference as her roomie had started later in life to go to the local college. I laughed back saying something along the lines of how she must torment the guys with the whole school girl look. She apparently had a great laugh over that from the string of "LOL" that were sent after the joke.

More talking and more joking ensued, to which she found pleasing enough. She seemed like a really nice girl and I agreed to meet up with her and her friend. Then she asked if we could meet at my place. Had it not been for the fact that I knew where she lived already and spent the last forty five minutes talking with her, I would've said no to that proposition. It still sent up warning signs in my head which I didn't voice any of that, but instead, said yes.

We had set up a time later that day, not wanting to wait apparently, and I readied myself. When the knock at the door came, my heart skipped a beat. I may not be a stranger to threesomes as much as I once was when I started this "journey", for lack of a better word, only a year ago, but they weren't so common as to not get me excited about them. Let's hope I never get tired of them.

I open the door and I was stunned. I saw the familiar face of the petite girl with the horn-rimed glassed I had seen the other night except they were missing from her cute face. The other girl was also a petite lady with long wavy red hair pulled back and a shy cute smile as she looked up to me, a bit taller than her friend around the 5'4" mark. The thing that had stunned me as pretty as they were, was the fact that they both wore attire that was making them look a lot younger than college girls. The brunette wore a low cut denim skirt and a top that showed none of her firm midsection as before but left her nice smooth shoulder line naked for all to admire from afar. To top off the look her hair was halved into to tails on the side of her head that would come over her chest, ending around her small perky breasts. Bangs over her forehead and a perky smile completed the look of an innocent bubbly teenager.

Her friend had taken the illusion even further, going for the prep school girl look. Plaid skirt that had be hemmed shorter than would've been allowed in school if not bought outright at that size somewhere else. A white button down skirt that snugged her thin frame and gave you little idea of what size her breasts were underneath it. A matching plaid "tie" went around her collar to complete the look of a good catholic or private school girl. Her thigh high stockings also gave off their allure as the legs that wore them twisted in place with an anxious gesture.

I'm not one to condone anything underage EVER, but play acting the part was another matter and these girls played it well, this from the guy who could still play off the appearance of still being of college age. I have the shocked gasps from many a person who've learned my true age to back that claim up.

"Hello, mister," said the Brunette, rocking me out of what appeared to be a lengthy stare. "We were wondering if you could help us. Can we come in?"

"Where are my manners, of course, please," I said, playing along with the bit, wondering where they got the idea for this. After letting the girls in and shutting the door I turned to them an asked how I could help them.

"Well, mister," said the Redhead, softly and bashfully. "My friend has told me a lot about you. Some things that.." she paused. Was this an act or was she really this shy. She fidgeted a little and brought her eyes up to mine. "She says you were the best she's had."

I turned to the Brunette and saw her biting her lip slightly as we locked eyes, backing up the proclamation she made to her friend. Having been so young, I doubt there were many guys she has been with that did know what they were doing, remembering myself at that age, hell I still didn't have much in the way of "Secret Knowledge" when it came to sex, I just fed off the other person, trying different things, seeing what they liked, and going from there. So, in that mindset I didn't let the claimed of my godliness wonder get to my head. Really.

"Well, that's a tall claim to live up to," I returned. "but I appreciate the compliment." I've got to get better at taking and giving compliments, it still sounds fake to me.

"Thing is," interrupted the Brunette, not shy in the least as she stepped close to her friend, putting and arm affectionately around the Redhead's waist. "My friend was hoping you could show her how good you are, let her judge for herself since she's having such a hard time believing it."

"Is it alright, mister," said the Redhead softly with a little pout at the end and eyes that seemed to really grow larger and glossy. They were really laying it on thick. It was really turning me on.

"If I must prove myself..." I said humorously, getting a cute giggle from the Redhead and a wide smile from the Brunette. I held out a hand for each that they happily accepted and lead them back to my bedroom, feeling naughty and criminal as I did. The free hands they did have were used to affect, the Redhead starting a conversation about each other as she rubbed up along my arm, the Brunette watering her lips as she felt up my torso.

After closing the door to my room, I turned to the Redhead an asked if she was ready? She nodded in silent agreement. I bent my head down slowly for a light kiss, drawing it out with a nuzzle of nose to nose and a brush of my lips to hers. Once we finally did touch, she was comfortable and eager for it by that point and she took it further. Breathing heavier, gasping, as the kissing became more involved, tongues darting out like fencers testing their opponents, then into full on wrestling against the other. They twirled around the insides of our mouths as she reached around my neck to hold on moaning in her throat the whole time.

She broke off after minutes, having gotten some silent cue from her friend because as soon she was gone the Brunette came in, inhaling deeply and giving a long moan of remembrance, as she went straight to our tongues invading each others out of hunger. She upped the ante when she took one hand and started messaging my crotch, which got another deep moan as she did it. Then another hand. I pulled back after minutes and came to realized that the Brunette wasn't using both hands on me. While her free hand had gone up her friends skirt doing something secret and naughty, the Redhead was rubbing me.

"Let's give him some more," said the Brunette, as she went over to kiss her friend deeply. It worked. I grew more in my pants to the point of discomfort, my penis wanted to be freed. The girls stopped there lovely affection toward each other and smiled to each other as they took a breath and put there foreheads together lightly. "Are you ready to see it?"

"...Yes," said the Redhead. They pulled away from one another and began working at my pants, which got me even more aroused. The belt and button undone, the Brunette reached in and put the skin of her fingers around the skin of my worked up penis. Once she found what she was fishing for she smiled seductively. She watered her lips again as she worked my member out of my pants watching for her friends reaction.

"Oh... wow..." said the Redhead, in an believably impressed tone of voice and not in a "OMG" way.

"I know, right?" acknowledge the Brunette, and then turned and swallowed up the head of my penis. She continued what she started the night I met her at her roommates place, sucking and slurping, getting my hard on gooey and wet with her saliva. Going deeper and deeper, and then stopping for a few seconds when she got as deep as she could go, pulling back and off in an inhale of gasping breath leaving a trail of spit as she did.

"You want to try going deeper," I asked. She looked up doe eyes and shook her head yes as see continued breathing heavily. She came back in and I gently pushed the back of her head deeper, her mouth gawked and eyes watered a little but she didn't resist. A muffled cough made me stop, but she didn't pull away until her lip were nearly close to the base, then came back in a gasp of air.

The Redhead was wide eyed after seeing her friend. to which I turned to her and asked if she wanted to try. She eagerly lapped up the mushroom-shaped head of my cock into her mouth and popped back and forth. I turned back to the Brunette as her breathing has gone from gasping to more excited, looking up at me passionately she extends her self up from sitting on her legs as begins kissing me. Grabbing the back of my head she, somewhat zealously, gets in as deeply as she can which causes me to expand down below as the Redhead has me in her mouth. A sweet surprised moan comes from her followed by a longer lower moan as if she had just taken in her favorite food. As I am kissing the Brunette my mind flashes back to the other night with her and I begin thrusting slowly into the mouth of the Redhead out of muscle memory. Not expecting it, the Redhead pulls back, which forces me to break out of the kiss.

"Sorry about that," I said down to her. "She was getting me worked up."

"It's okay, mister," she said innocently enough, her big brown eyes looking up at me. "As long as you can do that to me, too."

"You ready to fuck us dirty school girls, mister?" teased the Brunette.

I didn't say anything but grabbed the Redhead and pulled her up into my arms with little effort. I took her to my bed and gently let her fall into it after a tongue lick or three. She bounced softly and smiled, from the ride or how I was handling her, I couldn't say, but the next thing she knew was my tongue on her slit. A slowly drawn out motion up replaced the funny smile with a look of sheer pleasure. The fact she hadn't been wearing any panties made access to her lovely box hassle free, and began a series of tongue lashings and finger play that elicited a number exclamations from "Oh my God" to "Yes", "More", "Keep going", and "That feels SOOO good." The Brunette had decided to keep herself occupied as she tugged on my dick and licked my sack.

The Redhead's body quaked and shivered as it looked liked an orgasm was incoming, so I stopped. She woke up out of her stupor and looked at me disappointed. "I want us to come together," I said and she seemed to like the idea

"I want to see that," her friend chimed in.

"Please do, mister," she said as I worked the buttons off one at a time. "Just rip it off," she said eagerly, and I obliged. She wore no bra, showing he lovely breast and I went to work giving them all the affection I could as I continued to play with her pussy. Satisfied, I stood up and reached for a condom I had ready to the side.

"Please," the Redhead gasped. "I wanted to feel you inside me."

"I don't think that's a good idea," I said. "I shouldn't have done that with her last time," as I looked at the Brunette who'd come up from her fun playing with my parts. "This is tempting fate."

"I'm clean, and I'm on the pill," she innocently assured me. "Please, mister" The Brunette came in beside her so they could both look up at me with their hands together. "Pleeeeaaase."

I'm going to get in major trouble one of these days.

As both of us were so wet, I answered their plea with the head of my dick going in her. "OOOH..." sounded the Redhead. The next few seconds were used inching into this cute little redhead in front of me. Her brown eyes widen more and more with every movement going deeper, he mouth larger and larger, until I was in as far as I could. He head pulled back as she took the moment to accept this new presence in her.

"I told you he was big, didn't I," said the Brunette.

"Yyyyyeeesss, heee's sooo BIG," said the Redhead, moaning out the agreement.

"How'd you like his fingers," The Brunette kissed her friend. "and his tongue?"

"Thhe beeeessst... Ah!"

I began moving back and forth inside her, going to the edge of exiting her, and then going back in, to which she responded nicely to. I came in close against her body and began making out with her as I thrust my hips. The warmth of her young body against mine, the smooth, sweaty, skin, her small breasts pressed against my bare chest, it drove me to press harder. She was eager for it but wasn't ready, calling out her discomfort with a few thrusts which brought me back to my senses. Pausing for a moment I pulled myself up right and regained more control of my thrusts as I looked down at the young lady in my bed. The moans became pleasurable again, even more so when her friend came in to kiss her, and rub her palm over her bare and vulnerable breast.

At some point, the Brunette had taken off her short skirt, which allowed he the chance to break from her erotic make out session and straddle her overly wet pussy on her friends face. The strokes delivered to the "schoolgirl" beneath me were raising my pressure levels, and the "young girl" that was bringing me in for more of her sloppy tongue twistings was making me boil over. As I rose internally, so did the speed of my body, moaning louder and louder in the Brunette's mouth than she was in mine. I grabbed hold of the Redhead's thighs and released.

I bulged against her inner walls and sent the flood cascading inside her that caused her to remover her mouth from her sweet treat to cry out in response. I pumped what I had into the Redhead and I breathed long breaths, as the Redhead gasped and the Brunette inhaled sharply, pawing at the spot where we were joined. She wanted what was inside. I removed myself and she took me in her mouth for whatever traces of my semen were left inside and then went to her friend's open hole that followed with slurping, smacking, sounds. I rested off to the side as I watched to two, then when the Brunette was finished, she pulled herself up straight and gave me a look of delight as she sucked up whatever was left on one of her dainty fingers. She crawled over to me and rested on the other side of the cup of my arm, some time later the Redhead joined us on the other side of me. We'd spent the following time enjoying each others presence and pillow talked as we relaxed and caught or breath.

I excused myself politely in order to water my parched mouth, and asked if they needed any, to which they declined. Staggering to the frig and feeling a novel sensation of the unique chill coming over my exposed, naked body, I removed a bottle of water and chugged. Half of it was gone before I came back up to breath. Taking a deep breath, the Brunette came around the corner to face me softly and quietly.

She didn't say anything, but looked up at me as she lovingly went to my forearm and moved it up to my hand to pause at the bottom, waiting for my okay. I gave away and let her take a gulp or two and then she said, "I'd changed my mind."

I looked her over again to appreciate the person in front of me, with her top still on and missing her skirt. "What made you think to show up with the school girl idea," I asked, curiously?

She giggled and it a light sweet thing. "That joke you made about the boys on campus going crazy over us. Thought it wouldn't only be college guys that'd like the idea, and I thought'd be hot to play around with."

"Well, you weren't wrong," I answered. I then asked if her friend was okay, fearing I might have been to rough on her.

"Some bits. but not enough to change her opinion about you." I smiled. "In fact..." she moved in closer to me. "I was hoping that you'd go hard on me, seeing as how I didn't get my fill back there."

I came in closer to her lip and said I could do that before out lips met. She reached up to run her fingers through my hair and take me in like a lost lover. Though weakened, I began to twinge downstairs, sparking back to life as I took her all in. She brought up a leg against my thigh as wrapped my arm around her small frame. Minutes go by and she goes down with her hand to warm up my cock with her back and forth motion.

She pulls back, unusual for her, and walks over to the counter like the cat twitching her tail, giving a seductive look back at me over her shoulder. "Care to take your fill?" she says and bows forward against the kitchen counter extending out her bare bottom in invitation. At this point I'm stiff enough to indulge and slide into her warm pussy with ease, and with a few strokes, I'm able to ascertain the notable difference of being able to go in all the way with this one. She takes in sharp breaths and exhales little sounds as I start moving in and out easily at first, make my cock more fit and firm inside her.

"Oh, I can feel you getting so hard inside me," she says approvingly. In response, I send a signal to my dick and expand inside her that raised her voice in pleasant surprise. I speed up more and more inside her working up her pleasure, changing her playful features as she looks back at me and turning them erotic. I bring he back up against me as I continue to pound her more and more, pulling down her top to her waist to finally release her cute titties to fondle. She reaches back to grab hold of my hair and in between our kissing she speaks to me in a voice loud enough for only me to hear. "Fuck me. Fuck my pussy. Fuuuuck me Hauurderrr."

That familiar hunger from the last time I was with her came alive again inside me. I desperately wanted to go deeper and deeper inside her, and having already cum once, I was going to have to go hard (no pun intended) in order to cum again. And the Brunette not only could take it, but wanted it that way, badly.

"Having fun without me," said the Redhead, who had rounded the corner into the kitchen without us noticing. She still wore her plaid skirt but had ditched the now buttonless white shirt and her hair had come undone, letting her waving red locks to come down over her shoulders to stop just above her perky mounds

12