Follow Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course not," I said slowing down my motion to extend my hand out. She smile and came in close enough to bow my head down and kiss her as she embraced me. What I lost in momentum, the Brunette made up with her own vigor behind her strokes. We played with one other over time, me playing with the Redhead's firm cheeks as she played with her friends nipples, giving them a gentle tweak, and the Brunette played with my cock inside her.

As the Brunette cam a few times on my now solid hard on, clamping her inner walls on me when she did, I was ready to do the same. I brought her up against me again, with my hand gently grasping her jaw line, I lowly spoke into her ear "Are you ready for my cum?"

"Yeeeesss," she groaned, her big doe eyes looking up at me, craving this moment.

I took the girls over to the stylized leather couch in the living room that stretched long against the wall and had only one side while the other was left open. I place the Red against the one arm rest and her friend in front of her sweet box, which left me open to come in from behind. I came in hard and without warning and didn't stop, leaving the Brunette with a hard task of pleasing her friend. When she couldn't keep steady using her tongue, she went to her finger and they both moaned loudly. The Redhead later snaked down and was under her friend enjoying the pounding she was getting, only falling silent when they kissed.

My pressure was growing larger again, which prompted the Brunette to call out "Oh, I want to turn around. Ah." Not wanting to loose the build up, I was hesitant at first but stopped long enough for her to make the change. Now both faced me, the Brunette on top of the Redhead, both beckoning me to come into their loving embrace with one reaching out and the other teasing the nipples of the one on top of her. I entered the Brunette and returned my pace now with more stimulation to get me excited as I alternated between making out with the two. I was coming to the climax and my hunger to go deeper inside the brunette was reaching its peak, which she figured out herself and brought me in close again as she talked dirty in my ear as I rammed into her, but this time there was a cute Redhead behind her to make out with as well as an extra pair of hands to grab hold of my butt checks and attempt to add thrust to my own.

The climax that followed was thunderous, originating from my groin and jolting through my body. The legs of the Brunette had gained leverage around my waist allowing her give one big thrust upward in hopes to get my semen in as deep as possible. Though my moans were lovingly muffled by the Redhead I was currently locking lips with, the Brunette's weren't, letting out cries that echo through the apartment. Jolts shot out of me and into her quaking, petite, body, feeling as if I was electrifying her. My stiffness eased as her body ticks died down, letting me move to position that wouldn't have me crushing them with my dead weight. With all three of us on the couch, we took our time recovering as I brought the blanket I had folded over the couch and laid it over out naked bodies so we could all lay there in peace with one another, not saying much as we took in our afterglow.

The rest of our time together... well, I won't get into that. There are somethings I've got to keep to myself.

12