Followed

Story Info
A cheating wife gets caught.
9.6k words
2.37
58.1k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story for Literotica so please give me some feedback. I might write some more stories in the future.

*****

Everything was now in place, the GPS tracking device was well hidden under the hood of my wife, Amy's car and it was working well. As I put my tools away I thought about why I had placed the GPS device in her car in the first place.

It all started a couple of weeks ago when I was looking in the guest room closet for some old clothes to give to Goodwill. There, in the back corner, covered with an old blanket, were a couple of suitcases. When I opened them, I was surprised to see lots of sexy lingerie and clothing in it. Thongs, crotch-less panties, garter belts and stockings, shear lacy bras, and dresses that I'd love to see my wife wearing. The suitcases were full of sexy lingerie and clothing. I even found a couple of pairs of high heels shoes that showed considerable wear on the soles. I knew that they weren't new shoes. I had no idea what was going on. Well, I had some ideas but I had no hard facts. Yet.

I started to look a bit harder in the back of the closets, in the basement, and even in Amy's dresser drawers. In the back of her underwear drawer I found more sexy lingerie hidden under her shapeless cotton "granny" panties and no-nonsense bras. In the basement I found a couple more boxes of sexy clothing hiding in the Christmas things. These boxes were full of fetish lingerie and outfits. I even found a couple of corsets, thigh high boots, and bondage equipment. I looked at these items and started to cry. Everything in the boxes was used and some of them still smelled of my wife's perfume. And these were items that I had begged Amy to wear for me in the past but she had always refused saying that it was uncomfortable to wear or she wasn't in to it at all. As upset as I was I couldn't stop searching. I found a large suitcase that was full of sex toys. When I picked up a large dildo I caught an unmistakable whiff of my wife's pussy. The sight of all of those used sex toys made me even madder. Amy had always said that sex toys were for weirdo's, sluts, and whores. So, which one of those was my wife now? I tossed the dildo back in the case and put everything back in its place. I had to know what my wife was doing.

That's why I placed the GPS unit on my wife's car. I knew that my wife worked out at the gym a few days a week while I was at work and at least twice a week she went out with her girlfriends for drinks. Or at least that's what she said she was doing. Things were starting to look a bit different to me.

I needed answers but I couldn't just come out and ask Amy if she was cheating on me. I wanted to be able to track my wife's movements without her knowing. I wanted to know what the hell was going on. It wasn't hard to find a GPS tracker on eBay and installing it took almost no time at all. Once it was in place I was able to track the movement of her car from my laptop in real time.

I didn't have to wait long that night Amy told me that she was going out to the movies and dinner afterwards with her girlfriend Maggie. While she was in the shower I checked her underwear drawer and I found that her matching red lace bra, panties, and garter belt were missing. Looking at the closed bathroom door I knew just where they were. I returned to the living room where I sat reading the paper.

"Don't wait up Wayne. Maggie and I are going for dinner after the movie and maybe we'll stop off for drinks too." Amy said as she walked out the door.

"Have fun Honey. And say hi to Maggie for me." I called out to my wife as she walked out the door. I noticed that Amy was wearing a knee length denim skirt and a modest white blouse and she had her mid back length hair done up in a ponytail. I was just able to make out a hint of red through the fabric of the blouse. As soon as I heard Amy start her car I booted my lap top up and got the tracking program running. There it was, my wife's car driving down our street.

I gave her a few blocks head start and followed her in my car. I knew where Maggie lived and when I saw that Amy wasn't turning I knew that I had her. I kept a few blocks behind my wife until she pulled in to a gas station on the edge of town where she parked behind the building. I found a spot where I could watch her car in a fast food joints parking lot. As I watched Amy's empty car I started to think that maybe she got in to someone else's car and drove off while I was looking for a place to hide. But then I saw my wife come out of the gas station bathroom. Only this time she was wearing a shear white lace top that clung to her fit body and an equally form fitting black mini skirt that was so short that as she bent to get in the car I could see the tops of her stockings. I was so shocked by Amy's outfit that I almost missed the five-inch stilettos and that her hair was no longer in a ponytail but was flowing free.

Once again, I gave her a bit of a head start before I followed her. This time Amy headed on to the highway and went a couple of exits before she took an exit. I got stopped by a red light but I still was tracking my wife. I saw where she had stopped the car. When I caught up with her I saw that Amy's car was parked in the driveway of a very nice one-story ranch style house next to another car. Now that I knew where my wife was all I needed to find out was what she was doing.

Looking around at the street I saw that all the houses had tall fences and lots of shrubs to hide behind. I looked at the map and saw that there was a shopping center just a few blocks. I could park the car there and if Amy started to drive away she wouldn't see my car in the parking lot.

I walked back to the house where Amy's car was parked like I belonged there. I wasn't trying to sneak around quite yet. That might bring some unwanted attention and maybe a visit from the local police. When I was two houses away I slipped in to the shadows and slipped in to the backyard of the house that Amy was parked in front of. It was a very nicely landscaped back yard with a lit fire pit with a couple of lounge chairs around it. But more important for me there were bushes and deep shadows that I could hide in as I waited. Because the fire pit was lit I knew that someone would be coming out soon.

As I settled in to the shadows behind a bush I heard the backdoor opening and there was my wife walking out with a tall well-built man. I couldn't hear what they were saying but I could tell that Amy was giggling as he wrapped his arms around her and started to kiss her. As their kiss lingered I saw that his hands slide down her back and cup her ass. I almost jumped up then but I saw that my wife's skirt was rising until I could see her red lace panties and the straps of her garter belt holding up her black seamed stockings. The guy slipped his hands inside Amy's panties and all she did was giggle. I don't know why but I stayed in the shadows and watched. As he fondled my wife's ass she pulled him tighter against herself and kissed him again.

Then I noticed that Amy was unbuttoning his shirt and then she started to caress his chest and suck on his nipples. At this point I noticed that my wife's skirt was around her ankles and her panties were being slid down her stocking covered thighs exposing her tight ass cheeks to the world. As her panties joined her skirt around her ankles she delicately stepped out of them and with a light kick they were across the patio. With a giggle Amy led the man over to one of the lounge chairs and playfully pushed him on to it. She stepped back, did a slow spin so he could see her ass and pussy, then she started to slowly remove her blouse and bra freeing her firm C cup titties. Even in the dim lighting I could see that my wife's nipples were now rock hard and sticking out from her titties.

Amy then seductively climbed on to the lounge chair with her lover and undid his belt freeing his cock. Quickly she had his pants off him and she was teasing him by swinging his pants over her head. She released his pants only to have them fly through the air and land at the base of the bush I was hiding behind.

Before the flying pants had even hit the ground, my wife had her head down in his crotch, having swallowed his cock in one swift motion. Her lover wrapped his fingers in her hair and started to thrust his hips up and down face fucking my wife. After my wife had deep throated him for a couple of minutes he drove his hips up violently and I could see the he was driving Amy's head down on to his cock as he let out a low guttural moan. He was cumming down my wife's throat. And she was enjoying it. Amy slowly released his cock from her mouth with a wet "pop" as she licked her lips to get every last drop of his cum. With her hands on his chest she slowly slid up his body and then slowly lowered herself on to his still hard cock. I could see the look of pleasure on my wife's face as he started to fill her pussy with his hard cock. I knew that he would be able to last for a while because he had just cum in my wife's mouth.

His pants, lying at the base of the bush I was hiding behind, caught my eye. Moving slowly, I reached out and grabbed them. I wasn't sure just what I was going to do with them but I had them. I could feel his wallet in the back pocket so I slid it out and shoved it in to my own pocket. Then I replaced his pants to where they were before.

Amy was riding this guy's cock like she was a bare back rodeo rider. Her C cup tits were bouncing around as she whipped her head around in wild abandon. My wife's low moans of lust filled pleasure filled my ears as I watched the two of them fucking. His hands were moving up her taut belly until they were shoved up under Amy's bouncing titties. My wife leaned in to his hands and started to really grind her clit against his pubis bone. This was a sexual position my wife and I had done many, many times together so I knew that this would give my wife a huge orgasm. I wasn't disappointed as I could see my wife shudder as her orgasm over took her and I could hear my wife's low moan changing in to a wail of lust filled passion. I was sure that the people next door could hear my wife cumming.

As she relaxed in the afterglow of her orgasm her lover wasn't done. He repositioned Amy on the lounge so she was on her hands and knees facing me as I hid in the shadows. I almost panicked and bolted from my hiding spot. My wife's lover slid his cock back in to her pussy from behind and continued fucking her driving her to another orgasm. I could stare at my wife's face as it twisted with pleasure and lust. I didn't have to worry about being seen. Even though Amy was facing right at me her eyes were glazed over with lust and passion. She was being fucked beyond the point of seeing. Low animalistic grunts were coming from her mouth in time with her lover's thrusts. Soon her grunts were changing to wails of orgasmic pleasure as she started to cum again. This time as Amy was cumming her lover thrust all the way in to my wife's pussy and with a low growl of his own he started to cum himself. They collapsed in a tangle of limbs and bodies on to the lounge and held each other as they kissed and caressed each other. Slowly they untangled themselves and I heard my wife's lover say, "How about a soak in the tub Amy?"

"I'd love that." My wife replied.

As they got up I saw that the guy was heading over to get his pants but Amy placed a hand on his arm saying, "It can wait. Who's going to take your pants? I want to get you in that big tub of yours."

Cupping his semi flaccid cock Amy leaned in to him, her breasts pressing against his chest, and kissed him. His hands reached around my naked wife and cupped her ass lifting her to her toes while they kissed for a few minutes.

After they ended their kiss the two of them walked back in to the house with their arms around each other's waist. In the dim light I took his wallet out of my pocket and looked at his driver's license. His name was George Walker and this was the address on his license. As I slipped his license back in to his wallet I spotted a couple of his business cards. I looked one over and saw that he was a lawyer with his own firm. Knowing that George would never miss one business card I slipped it in to my pocket. I slipped the wallet back in to his pants pocket.

When I saw a light appear in one of the windows I figured that they were in that big tub of his fucking again. I slipped out from behind the bush I was hiding behind and took a quick look around the back yard. I saw that there was a hidden gate in the back fence that led to a wooded area. I checked to see if the gate was locked and it opened without a sound. Closing the gate, I quickly headed to my car. I had to get home before Amy did so she wouldn't ask any questions as to where I had been.

As I drove home I thought about what I had just seen. My wife had been fucking another man. And she really enjoyed his cock. Amy had been a much more active lover with George than she ever was with me. I reached down to adjust my hard cock in my pants. I was shocked when I realized that I had a raging hard on. I had been that turned on watching my wife fuck another guy that I still had a hard on. I was so confused. I was mad as Hell that my wife was fucking another guy but at the same time I was so turned on by it. I had to get home and jerk off. Thank God, I was close to home now.

As soon as I got in the house I ran to the bedroom and stripped. Pulling a pair of sexy panties out of the back of Amy's lingerie drawer I wrapped them around my still hard cock and started stroking it. I was still so turned on that it only took me a dozen strokes or so to start shoot my load all over the floor. I replace the panties to their hiding place and cleaned myself up. I dressed for bed and booted up my lap top and saw that Amy was still at George's house. I settled in bed and started to read my book as I waited for Amy to come home.

I was so distracted by my thoughts that I tossed the book aside, turned the light off, and thought about what I was going to do. I could divorce Amy without a problem and probably ruin George at the same time. My hand had found its way down to my cock and I was slowly stroking it again. Or I could just keep spying on my wife while she fucked George. I started to cum again. I got up and changed my shorts and got back in bed. I checked my lap top and I saw that Amy was on her way home. I watched the blip on the screen as she drove home.

Amy stopped at the same gas station where she changed her clothes for George. Now she was stopping there to change her clothes for Wayne. George got the much better outfit in that deal. As I saw her leaving the gas station I knew that she would be home in just a few minutes. I put my lap top away and rolled over to pretend that I was asleep when she came home.

I heard Amy come in the house and head right for the bathroom where she took a shower. No doubt to wash all traces of George off her. I could feel my cock harden yet again.

As she came in to the bedroom dressed in her normal long flannel nightgown I rolled over and said in a sleepy voice, "Hi Sweetie. Have fun at the movies with Maggie?"

"We had a great time tonight." She said as she climbed in to bed with me.

I snuggled against Amy and started to caress her body through the flannel of her nightgown. I was able to slip the nightgown up her body so I could lightly stroke her well fucked pussy.

"Oooo I can see that you're all ready for me sweetie. You're so hot and wet right now." I said as I leaned in and kissed my wife." I could taste George lingering on her lips. I kissed my way down her body until I was at her well fucked pussy. With wild abandon I started to lick my wife's pussy. I don't know what came over me then but I just had to lick my wife's well fucked pussy. I needed to taste their mingled juices.

After I gave her a small orgasm unlike George would be able to give her I'm sure. I slid up her body and as my hard cock was dancing against her well fucked pussy lips I sucked on her nipples. Slowly I slid my cock in to her loose pussy and fucked my cheating wife. I heard her soft moans as she started to cum and then I shot yet another huge load of cum this time in my cheating wife's well fucked pussy. We snuggled a bit as we drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, while I was in the bathroom getting ready for work, I dug through the hamper and deep in the bottom found my wife's red lace panties, the ones that she had worn for George last night. As I brought them to my nose I could smell their still damp juices on them. Without even thinking about it I started to lick the panties so I could, once again, taste their juices. My pleasure was interrupted by my wife banging on the door telling me to hurry up so she could use the bathroom herself. I stuffed the panties back in the hamper, gathered myself and walked out.

That whole day, while at work, I kept checking my tracking program and I saw that my wife was at home or at the gym. Because I kept thinking about my wife fucking another man and the fact that I had eaten her out when she came home I didn't get much work done. Well that and my many trips to the men's room so I could jerk off. I just couldn't get the picture of my wife with another man out of my head. About noon my boss suggested that I take the rest of the day off because it was obvious that I wasn't feeling well. I thanked my boss and headed home.

On the way home I stopped by George's house. Again, I parked in the same parking lot but this time I headed to the wooded area behind his house. I found that it was a very nice, quiet park. I found the gate and walked up to it. After a quick look around, I opened the gate and walked through. Now I could see the back yard on broad daylight. Just as I thought the yard was very well landscaped with many large shrubs to hide behind. With a bit of care, I should be able to move around the back yard without being seen. To my surprise I saw a good-sized pool in the back yard that I had missed the night before. "Good thing I didn't fall in to it last night." I thought to myself.

Moving closer to the house I saw that there was almost no way anyone would be able to see what was going on in the back yard. Looking at the window that I had seen the light in the night before and peeked in. I could see a huge tub in the bathroom. I can see why my wife wanted George in it last night. Looking in the other windows and back door I could see in to the dining room, a good bit of the living room, what looked like George's home office, and the master bedroom. There were a couple of window wells that looked in to the basement rec. room. There was one room in the basement that was too dark for me to see what it was used for. I decided that I was pushing my luck a bit far so I decided to leave before I was caught snooping around.

When I got back to my car I booted up my lap top to see where Amy was. The dot was right at Maggie's house. I started to wonder if Maggie knew just what my wife was up to. Looking at my watch it was time to head home so it looked like I had worked a whole day. By the time I got home Amy was there cooking dinner. I gave her a kiss hello as I walked in the house.

As Amy finished up dinner I shopped on line for a spyware program that would capture all of Amy's email traffic in and out regardless of what carrier she used and any chat room activity she might be doing. I found one that would even send the emails to another email address. After I purchased the program I opened a Gmail account to receive Amy's emails. Then I looked at the detailed cell phone report with the bill. I saw lots of phone calls to a few numbers that I didn't know. I pulled George's business card out of my wallet and saw that that was one of the numbers my wife called quite a bit. I shut down my lap top and got my wife's lap top and loaded the spyware on to it. It loaded just as easy as they claimed it would. So, all her email and chat room fun would now be sent to me also. Now all I had to do was figure out how I could record her phone calls and text messages. Searching the internet didn't show anything promising. I was going to have to work on that one.