Followed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy stayed home for the next couple of nights but she had been busy with her emails, web sites visited, and chat rooms. I figured out that she was using a Hotmail account to email George and a couple of other guys that she had met in different chat rooms. The emails with George sounded like two lovers chatting. While with her chat room friends it was much more sexual, crude, and with more than one friend totally kinky. I was shocked that my wife, my very vanilla wife, was so graphic in her chats and emails.

She never let me know about this side of her ever though I had tried to get her to do some of these very things she chatted and emailed about. Every time I read her emails I had to jerk off I was so turned on. More than one chat room friend asked her to get a web cam so they could see her during their chats or at least send them some pictures of herself. I might just have to help them a bit there. I wanted to know what she would do if her friends could see her while they chatted.

As we ate dinner I suggested to Any that after dinner we head to the mall and get some new lap tops seeing as ours were a couple of years old now and a bit too slow. Amy changed out of her old sweats and in to a pair of shapeless jeans and a loose sweater. I couldn't help but wonder if she was wearing a pair of sexy panties or not. I decided that she would be wearing her old "granny" panties while she was with me. I knew now that I didn't rate the sexy panties. They were for George and her other friends. And soon her chat room friends would be able to see her in them, just like they kept asking for.

While we were looking at the lap tops I decided that a nice digital camera might be fun for her to take sexy pictures to send the guys with. We bought two new lap tops and a very nice digital camera with a flash and a couple of extra lenses. I also got a tripod so we could take pictures of us together I told her. Well she would be using it mostly while she was alone taking pictures for her friends. And that was fine by me.

When we got home I set up my lap top first making sure that my tracking program was moved over. Then I transferred all of Amy's files and the spyware program. I then showed Amy all the new features her lap top had. I made sure to show her how the web cam worked. So we could see each other while I was at work I told her. She said that was stupid and something that she would never use. I also showed her how to use the camera and how to transfer the picture from the camera to her lap top. I couldn't wait for her next chat room fling. I wanted to see just what my wife was going to do for the guys she was chatting with.

I didn't have to wait long. The very next day I checked my Gmail account and I saw her chats with a couple of guys. It seems that Amy had been paying attention as I showed her how to use the "stupid" web cam on her new lap top. There was my wife, naked on our bed, fucking herself with a large dildo while she was talking with the guy on the web camera. The detail of Amy fucking her pussy with that dildo was superb. I could see her juices on the dildo and trickling down between the cheeks of her ass.

Then I got clear shots of their faces for a few minutes before they moved their own cameras down to show themselves stroking their hard cocks. My wife was gushing about how big and hard they were and how much she wished that they lived closer so she could fuck them. My "vanilla" wife was now playing with her own tits and pinching and pulling on her own nipples, stretching her titties as she did so. Once again, I had to head to the men's room so I could jerk off in to the toilet.

Next, I read her sexy emails to George planning a date for that night. George told her to wear her "naughty black outfit and ONLY that" when she came over that night. And he wanted her there at 8:30 sharp. I had no idea what that outfit was but I was sure that I could see her in it. Amy complained about being outside in that outfit and she would be taking a huge risk of being seen dressed like that but George insisted on it. I had to be in position to see Amy coming out of the gas station bathroom so I could see just what that "naughty black outfit" was.

I looked at Amy's chat feed and saw that she was online right then so I tapped in to watch. This time my vanilla wife was on her hands and knees with her ass to the web cam as she shoved a fat dildo in and out of her asshole. My wife was fucking her own asshole and she had always told me that it would be way too painful to even try anal sex. I guess she really liked it now. This time I couldn't wait to get to the men's room so I just stroked myself off under my desk as I watched my wife's show for a couple of nameless guys.

The day couldn't end fast enough for me. I needed to get home and get ready to go out to watch my wife with George again. When I got home I told Amy that I was going over to a co-worker's house to watch the game. She was OK with that because she was going to go out with Maggie again for dinner and a movie in a few minutes herself. Amy and I walked to our cars together and with a kiss we went our own ways. I headed in the other direction as Amy headed towards Maggie's house. I was afraid that she was going to go to Maggie's house as I pulled in to the fast food joint so I could watch the gas station's bathroom.

After a quick look at my lap top I saw that Amy was almost here. I saw my wife pull behind the gas station, pull a key out of her purse and open the bathroom door herself. Somehow, she had her own key to that bathroom so she didn't have to get one from the clerk inside. That way no one would see how she was dressed.

It took Amy about thirty minutes in the bathroom before she came out. My eyes almost popped out of their sockets when I saw just what her "naughty black outfit and ONLY that" was. My wife was wearing a tight black under bust corset that brought her already trim waist in to an unbelievable hourglass figure. She had black stockings attached to the corset and sexy platform heels that must have been eight inches high. And to top it off my wife had a black collar wrapped around her neck.

Amy had to take small steps with those heels on as she walked the few feet to her car. I took off as soon as she was in her car and headed towards George's house. I wanted to see my wife get out of the car and walk up to his house in that outfit.

I knew which direction that Amy would be driving up the street so I parked a block or so away and waited. I didn't have to wait more than a couple of minutes before my wife pulled in to George's driveway. I noticed that George parked his car in the spot closest to the front door so Amy would have to walk around his car. It was either that or she had to park on the street and walk across the lawn to get to the front door.

Amy chose to park next to George's car. I could see her get out of her car and walk around George's car. As she passed from behind his car I got a great view of my wife dressed in a corset, stockings, and high heels. And nothing else on! I could plainly see her hard nipples and sweet pussy in the fading light. If anyone chose to look out their window then they would have seen the same wonderful site I was looking at as she walked up to the front door. I watch as Amy tried the door knob and found the door locked. I could sense the panic she was feeling as she rang the doorbell. It seemed like ten minutes before George opened the door for my wife.

He stood there looking my wife over before he allowed her in to his house. He even made her turn around so he could inspect her from all sides. After my wife went inside her lover's house I pulled off and parked in the shopping centers lot again. This time I walked through the park and let myself in to the back yard. Now that it was dark I could move around a bit easier through the shadows.

As I slip in to the back yard I notice that the fire pit is not lit and the back yard is almost totally dark. That works out for me as I notice the only light is coming from the basement window that I couldn't see in to. I almost fell in to the window well in shock as I see my wife on her knees with her hands tied behind her back so tightly it pressed her tits way out. And hanging off each of her nipples were nipple clips now. George was wearing a pair of leather chaps, boots, and a vest that was open. He was standing in front of my wife with his hard cock pointed straight at her face.

I couldn't make out what he was saying to my wife but the meaning was clear when he grabbed her hair and shoved his cock all the way in her mouth. He used his hands to drive my wife's face on and off his cock as he face fucked her. There was nothing sweet or loving in his actions tonight. Not like the other night. Tonight, Amy was going to be used and abused by her lover. And by the look in her eyes I could tell that my wife was more than enjoying herself too.

After George face fucked my wife for a few minutes he pulled out and pulled my wife to her feet. He lowered a chain from the ceiling that he attached Amy's hands to and raised them over her head so she was barely touching the floor. Reaching up George caressed my wife's titties and gently played with the nipple clips hanging from my wife's nipples.

Suddenly he reached back and swung. My wife's lover was smacking her titties causing her firm C cups to bounce around and leaving bright red hand prints on the titties I love.

I was so conflicted as I watched my wife, hanging there, getting abused by her lover. On one hand I wanted to run in and save my wife, but on the other hand my cock was so hard I didn't want her abuse to end. Leaving my wife to her kinky pleasure was all I could do as I pulled my hard cock out of my pants and started to stroke it as I watched her in action.

George stopped smacking my wife's tits and walked towards the window I was looking through. I thought I was busted. He didn't even look at the window as he picked up something and turned back towards my wife. In his hand I saw a thin black riding crop.

With practiced flicks of his wrist the crop struck my wife's bare ass leaving angry red welts. Amy tried to escape the crop but being tied up with her hands over her head all she could do was dance around in a circle. I could see George laugh as the crop continued to reach out for my wife's body. Ass, thighs, tits, and even her arm pits weren't safe from that crop. More and more angry red welts appeared on my wife's pale skin. Amy's lover even took a couple of aimed shots with the crop right to her clamped nipples. Time after time the crop landed on my wife's smooth skin leaving angry red welts all over.

How in the world will Amy explain those welts to me I wondered? I guess that she'll be wearing her long cotton nightgown again for a couple of nights.

I started to stroke my cock faster as I realized that my wife was rubbing her thighs together not to protect herself but to give herself an orgasm. "Come on Amy cum for your Master. Cum for him." I muttered softly as I watched in total disbelief. This was something I has asked Amy to do years ago but she told me that it was sick and depraved and something only whores or battered women did.

As George continued to land the crop all over my wife's beautiful body he started to concentrate on her firm C cup titties and on her clamped nipples. With a brutal flick of his wrist he knocked one of the nipple clamps off her hard nipple. Amy's scream could be heard from my side of the window it was so loud. Liking what he heard and saw George started on the other nipple trying to knock that nipple clamp off. After a couple of vicious blows that one joined the other on the floor.

This time Amy's screams were louder that before but this time it was a mix of pain and orgasmic release. My darling wife had just cum from having her nipple clamps beaten off her titties. At the same time I started to shoot my load of jism all over the side of George's house.

Obviously pleased with himself George tossed the crop aside and lowered my wife down only to toss her across a padded bench. As he moved my wife around I got a clear view of her pussy. It was so wet there was pussy juices running down her thighs soaking her stockings.

I had to get my hands on those stocking so I could savor her scent on them while I jerked off.

Before she could do anything he secured her hands and feet to the legs of the bench. Now she was sideways to me and I could see her titties hanging down as she was bound over the bench.

Her Master stood behind her, this time with a leather paddle in his hand. Quickly he landed twenty solid smacks on Amy's already sore ass cheeks. As each blow landed my wife jerked against her restraints causing her beautiful titties to bounce around. After his last blow landed he grabbed my wife's hair, pulling her head back as he shoved his cock in to her wet pussy in one swift motion. As his cock drove in and out of Amy's pussy he kept smacking her ass with his bare hand. Then he pulled out, stood there for a minute or so as my wife said something to him.

Suddenly he shoved his cock right in to her ass hole. In one swift motion he was all the way in her. I had seen Amy's cam chats with those guys earlier today when she fucked herself in the ass with the dildo so I knew that she really enjoyed anal sex despite what she'd always told me about it being too painful and nasty. George fucked my wife's ass with an almost brutal pounding. Amy was wailing with pleasure, screaming, "Harder!! Faster!! Deeper!! Rape my ass!!", so loud that I was afraid that someone would hear her and call the police or at least come over to see what was going on.

A quick look around showed me that no one had heard anything.

George reared back then rammed his cock deep in my wife's ass hole and with a low growl he started to cum. As Amy felt him cumming deep in her she started to cum also. With a low wailing moan of her own my wife started to cum with him. Once again, I shot another load of my jism on the side of George's house as I stifled a moan of my own.

George pulled out of Amy's ass and walked in front of her. I watched in disbelief as I saw my wife open her mouth and stuck out her tongue willingly started to lick his semi flaccid cock clean after it had just been in her ass. Suddenly George grabbed Amy's hair and started to fuck her face again. Just by her actions I could tell that Amy was gagging on his cock again and her make-up was running down her face from her tears.

When George was done with my wife he started to walk away as my wife said something to him. George turned around and smacked my wife's face so hard that I could see a bright red hand print appear on her face as well as hearing the slap and her screams. Then George walked away leaving my wife bound to the padded bench. All I could do was stare at my wife's naked body.

About ten minutes later George returned wearing a pair of shorts and a polo shirt and he started to release Amy. I decided that my time was getting short so I left and headed home where I would wait for Amy's return from the movies.

I got home quickly and got on line so I could watch Amy's trip home. I noticed that she stopped off at the gas station so she could change out of her "naughty black outfit and ONLY that" before she got here. I wondered just how she would explain the red hand print on her face to me. I saw that Amy was almost home so I shut my computer down and headed to bed to wait for my wife.

As soon as Amy got home she went straight to the shower to clean up from her date with George and when she came in to the bedroom I noticed that she was wearing one of her long cotton nightgowns just as I thought she might. As soon as she was in bed I snuggled against her back side, my hard cock pressing against her well used and sore ass. Before she could say anything, I had my hand on her titties and started to play with her sore nipples. I could feel her tense up while I could feel her abused nipple harden. I started to nibble on her neck then she pushed me away.

"Not tonight baby. I'm so tired right now. I need to go to sleep." She said. I had a feeling that something like this would happen so I let it go and rolled over and went to sleep seeing as there were no panties to lick tonight.

The next day I once again looked in to my Gmail to see a note from George telling her that she had better be at his house in two days for his birthday and that he expected something special from her for his birthday. I didn't see a response from Amy yet. Then I saw some of her live chat shows for some of her other friends. I could see faint bruises on her ass and titties that George had left the night before.

While I was watching my copies of her web shows Amy responded to George's email. She told him that she had something very special planned for his birthday and that he would just love it. I rechecked her emails and found nothing that even hinted about what she had planned for him and that she wouldn't tell him what it was. I was more than a bit curious myself.

They sent many emails back and forth over the next two days but Amy wouldn't even give him a hint. All she would say was that he would love it.

Two days later Amy told me that she and Maggie were going out for the usual, dinner, a movie, and maybe some drinks afterwards. I told her that it was OK with me because I was going over to one of my co-worker's house to watch the baseball game and she might just beat me home if it went in to extra innings.

Once again Amy left the house in a plain skirt and blouse. I knew where she changed her clothes so that was OK with me. I left right after her and as I headed towards the gas station so I could see what she would be wearing for George's birthday. This time I had my new digital camera with me so I could take pictures of what my wife was doing with George.

I happened to glance down at my computer and I noticed that Amy was actually going to Maggie's house. Now I was really confused because George told her that she had better be there with something special for his birthday. I headed straight for Maggie's house. Maybe she had a package sent there so I wouldn't see it. When I got there, I saw that her car was parked in the driveway next to Maggie's. I parked a few houses down and waited and watched.

After about thirty minutes I saw Amy and Maggie come out of the house dressed in school girl outfits complete with white over the knee stockings, short skirts that just barely covered their asses, and white blouses unbuttoned but tied just under their titties. Their hair was in pig tails and their makeup made them look just like school girls. To top it off they both were carrying school girl style book bags.

Now I knew just what her special gift to George was. It would be her and Maggie tonight. I headed off to the shopping center so I could get in position to watch the show.

I headed right to George's back yard and hid in the bushes and waited. I didn't know where the three of them would be tonight. I didn't think that they would be in the basement though, not how Amy and Maggie were dressed. But from the windows in the back of the house I could see almost every part of the inside of the house. I slipped through the bushes until I was right by the house and I noticed that George had most of the windows open so he could catch the cool night air. That worked out for me very well. Now not only could I watch I could hear them too.

I could see George sitting in the living room watching the news. He looked like he was dressed like he would at his law firm. Then I heard the doorbell ring.

"Get rid of them George. Your birthday present is on the way." I thought to myself as I watched him open the door.

As the door opened I saw Amy and Maggie standing there looking sheepishly.