Following Her Dream Ch. 08

Story Info
Violet has fun with Rachel before meeting Janet again.
6.1k words
4.41
10.9k
4

Part 8 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shadra
Shadra
158 Followers

Violet's phone chirped softy, alerting her to the start of a new day. As awareness crept in, she found herself holding Rachel against her chest, the both of them lying naked underneath the purple sheet.

"You're still here," she announced quietly, her voice full of astonishment. She gently stroked Rachel's cheek as she stared down at the girl.

Stirring from her sleep, Rachel gently nuzzled against Violet's fingers before tilting her head up to meet her gaze. "Of course I am," she replied lovingly. "I would never leave you." She pressed herself against Violet's thigh.

"Promise?" Violet asked with uncertainty.

"I promise," Rachel proclaimed with full conviction.

Violet smiled warmly at Rachel before reaching up and grabbing her by the hair. With a firm tug, she tilted Rachel's head farther back, eliciting a delightful squeal in response. Grasping her by the back of her neck, Violet then pulled Rachel into a forceful kiss.

Rachel closed her eyes as their lips met, her mouth willingly open to allow Violet's tongue to snake inside. She moaned as their tongues danced, her body shivering.

By the time Violet pulled away, Rachel was panting, a look of hunger in her eyes. She mewled softly at the sense of loss, but knew better than to protest.

"What time will Janet be leaving in the morning?" Violet inquired in a serious tone.

Rachel raised herself onto her elbow as she glanced around the room. She let out a soft gasp when she felt Violet grab her chest while she was distracted. When she found the clock, her nipples were already hard. Returning to her spot, Rachel answered, a whisper of desire in her voice, "she usually leaves in about an hour."

Violet purred. "Marvelous. Well then, are you ready to reintroduce me to your friend?"

"Anything you want, Violet," Rachel happily replied.

"That-a girl," Violet said with a smirk. "I suppose we do have some time to spare, so if you don't mind..." She pressed down on Rachel's shoulders.

Taking the hint, Rachel's eyes went wide with glee. Without a voiced response, she began shimmying down the bed, disappearing into the darkness under the covers. She used her hands to feel her way down Violet's stomach towards her target.

Violet's body tensed in reaction to the delicate touches of Rachel's trailing fingers. She closed her eyes, biting her lip with a wide smile when Rachel reached her destination. Her body thrummed as Rachel began tonguing her, letting out a soft moan.

Spurred on by Violet's pleasured noises, Rachel set about her task with fervent devotion. Her only goal was Violet's satisfaction. Bringing her lover to climax was her intrinsic purpose. It was her duty - her creed.

Rachel's mouth moved on auto-pilot as she she brought one hand up to assist, rubbing at Violet's clit. Her other hand grabbed Violet's ass, kneading the flesh, and offering her some leverage to better press her face against Violet's sex. She didn't need her hands for herself. Her own pleasure was unimportant.

Crying out, Violet grabbed the banister with tremendous force as she rocked her hips against Rachel's face. The bed creaked gently.

With her free hand, she reached over the bed. Her body rotated in the process, but Rachel maneuvered with her as she kept up her care. Violet felt around blindly on the floor, searching for her toy. When her hand grasped the purple dildo, she returned to her original position, Rachel never once allowing herself to be separated.

Violet passed the dildo under the sheets, pressing it against Rachel's face to get her attention.

Rachel pulled away as she accepted the gift. She began sliding the shaft along Violet's dripping cunt, lubricating the toy. After preparing it for as long as her patience would allow, she pressed the tip against Violet's entrance and gave a firm push, the dildo sliding in gradually but fully.

Violet gave a deep guttural moan as her favorite toy spread her so deliciously.

After a short pause, Rachel withdrew the rubber phallus before plunging it right back in. With each cycle, she accelerated the pace of her pumping. Her craving for Violet became too great as she attended to her lover's clit with her tongue once again.

Violet's body was reaching its boiling point as she kept up her cries of encouragement. Rachel's conditioned fidelity to Violet's pleasure sent the green-haired woman into spasms of ecstasy. Her left hand shot under the covers to grab Rachel once again, roughly pressing the girl's head against her as the orgasm tore through her body.

Rachel continued licking as Violet bucked against her face. Even as Violet settled down, Rachel saw no reason to cease. It wasn't until Violet had finally managed to catch her breath and pull Rachel away that she stopped. She slid her head back out from under the covers, her face as joyful and pleased as it was slick.

Violet crooked her finger, beckoning Rachel closer. Reaching down, Violet pulled the dildo out. She presented the used toy to Rachel, pressing it against her lips.

Wasting no time, Rachel began cleaning it with her tongue, making sure to be as thorough as possible. She wanted to savor every last bit of Violet's pleasure.

When satisfied with Rachel's work, Violet tossed the toy carelessly to the side as she kissed the girl again, tasting her own essence with another moan. With her forehead touching Rachel's, and her eyes closed, Violet spoke, "Wow... even better than last night."

Rachel beamed at the praise, glad she was able to satisfy Violet so sufficiently. The two lay in bed together for a moment longer without saying anything.

Violet took the opportunity to mull over what sort of opportunities were now open to her. Rachel certainly took well to the changes she had made last night. For all intents and purposes, she was a completely different person. The exact person Violet wanted her to be, all because of the program. Rachel had told her about what she had written in her diary - brief mentions of the things that Janet did to Rachel that had Violet curious. "Tell me," she began, studying Rachel's face. "What kind of limits are there with Janet's device? What kind of control does it allow?"

"I'm not sure," Rachel responded. "Janet made me forget everything about it. Other than what I already told you, there isn't really anything I can say." Rachel waited nervously, fearful at the notion that her answer may disappoint Violet.

If Violet was irked by the reply, she didn't show it. Instead, her expression was one of inquisitiveness. "If I were to order you to orgasm, would you?"

"I would happily masturbate for you, if that's what you wanted," Rachel said brazenly.

"That's not what I meant," Violet explained, Rachel recoiling slightly at the rebuke. After a brief pause, Violet shouted out a firm command. "Cum hard, now!"

Rachel flinched at the outburst before her eyes went wide. Her head flew back as her entire body stiffened, the tension causing her limbs to shake uncontrollably. Her mouth was wide open, the only sound coming out being that of a choked scream. As soon as her body would allow, she brought her hand down and plunged her fingers into herself, gyrating against her palm and digits.

Violet roughly slapped the hand away. "No touching," she instructed.

Rachel may not have heard her consciously, but her body obeyed. She clenched her fists, gripping the sheets tightly in both hands. Her face pressed against the bed, a puddle of drool forming around her mouth, as her hips bucked wildly into the air.

With one last grunt, Rachel's body relaxed into the bed. She lay completely still, save for a few sporadic shivers that propagated along her limbs. Rachel let out a shaky but contented sigh, her eyes lidded and a euphoric smile plastered across her face. "Thank you," she gasped out, her body still buzzing.

Violet stared at Rachel in astonishment. "That was... interesting," she uttered. She lay in bed, evaluating what she had just seen.

Catching herself in her thoughts, Violet glanced at the clock. "Well, fun's over," she announced with a start, jumping out of bed. "Time to go reintroduce myself. Come on, Rachel. Let's get ready."

Rachel clambered out of the bed, her muscles still wobbly from the experience. Her face was all grin as she followed dutifully after Violet.

The two showered together, Violet having Rachel do all the work. The obedient girl elatedly washed every part of Violet with meticulous detail, her actions more reverent than practical. When Violet was satisfied, Rachel hastily attended to herself. She did the bare minimum, the idea of making Violet wait seeming abhorrent.

Dried and dressed, with Rachel in her clothes from yesterday, Violet led the way out the door.

***

"Do me a favor, Rachel. We're going to play a little game. When we get inside, just ignore Janet, don't respond to her. If you do well, perhaps I'll let you taste me again. Can you do that for me?" Violet held her finger under Rachel's chin as she spoke with a sultry voice.

Rachel's eyes lit up and she shook her head vigorously.

"Good girl," added Violet, causing Rachel to shiver. "Shall we?"

Rachel opened the door, allowing Violet to enter first. She stood next to her as Violet surveyed the room. She waited patiently, hoping to earn her favor. Before long, they heard Janet approaching.

"Hey Rachel, I didn't hear you come in last night. I actually have someone I want you to... meet..."

"You must be Janet. Rachel here has told me so much about you."

"Um... hi...," Janet nervously greeted, surprised at the stranger in her home. She looked over at Rachel, noticing the strange but vaguely familiar expression on her face.

Having finished dressing, Melanie entered the hallway. Seeing new people in the room, her face brightened. "Hi, I'm Melanie." She began approaching the two by the entrance, holding her hand out to greet them. "Nice to meet-" She was cut off by an arm that grabbed her, holding her back. She turned to Janet, noticing the look of concern on her face.

"Melanie, go wait in my room. Please," she ordered the girl, never taking her eyes off Rachel and the stranger. Janet waited as Melanie did as she was told, the girl returning to the bedroom with mild confusion. "And you are?" Janet finally asked.

"You don't remember me?" Violet pouted. "You were at my store just the other day."

Janet thought back to her weekend. The only store she went to was... the store she took Rachel to - the sex shop. What was the name? She couldn't recall, but she recognized the girl's face now. She was the cashier. What was she doing here, though, and with Rachel no less?

Janet looked over at her friend, studying her face. "Rachel?" she called out, quietly. She received no response. 'She looks like...' A chill went down Janet's spine.

"No...," she muttered, quickly turning and racing down the hallway. She stopped at her doorway, leaning in, her hands bracing against the frame as she scanned the room frantically. Melanie eyed her with worry, and may have said something, but Janet paid her no attention. Her focus was on the item that she swore was on her nightstand. The same nightstand that was currently bare, save for the clock. 'No, no, NO!'

Stomping back into the living room, Janet confronted Violet. "What did you-" she was stopped mid-sentence by the sight before her.

Rachel was on her hands and knees, her side turned towards Janet, with the same dopey expression. Sitting atop her was Violet, her legs stretched forward, putting almost all her weight on Rachel's back. She held her hand up, casually inspecting her nails, before addressing Janet. "Sorry, my legs were getting tired, and Rachel here so graciously offered to help me off my feet."

The girl's demeanor made Janet's skin crawl. "What did you do to her?"

"Please. You're smarter than that. You know exactly what I did." She lowered her hand, resting it on Rachel's arched shoulder, her other hand still on the girl's ass. She gave Rachel's cheek a rough squeeze.

Janet clenched her fists. "Stop. Stop doing that. You can't do that to her. Get off of her!"

"Stop what? I'm just doing what she wanted." She followed it up with a playful smack on Rachel's rear, prompting a tiny yelp.

The statement caught Janet off guard. "I don't... I don't understand." She took a step back.

"Sure you do. You pushed her away, and so she came running to me. You should have seen how much she cried her eyes out over you. 'How could she do this to me?' She was such a mess. Thankfully I was there to help her. Unlike you, though, I didn't hold back. I was able to give her everything she truly wanted. Now she's happy, not a sad thought in her pretty little head. Isn't that right, pet?" Violet patted Rachel on the head to emphasize her point.

"Yes, Violet," Rachel purred, her body lightly trembling at the attention.

"No... that's not... t-that can't be true. You're lying, Rachel would n-never..." Janet stammered. She took another step back. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. There was no way Rachel would have asked for this. How could she have even known? Janet had made her forget everything. None of this was possible. This couldn't be real.

"Oh don't be so dramatic." Violet gestured towards the hallway Melanie went through. "You finally got what you wanted, this should be a time of celebration!" She imitated a party-popper with her hand and a smack of her lips.

Violet gave Janet a moment to respond. When Janet just stood there, Violet huffed, shrugging her shoulders. With an exaggerated imitation of Janet, Violet mockingly asked her: "Well by golly, Violet, whatever are you doing here?" She hopped off Rachel as she continued in her usual voice. "Glad you asked. I'm actually here to thank you for the gift you gave me! ...and~ to ask for the password to your device. You see, the darn thing locked me out," she explained jovially, "if you could believe that. How am I to help other people without it?"

Janet's eyes narrowed at the mention of her tablet. With clenched teeth, she admonished Violet, "give it back, and release Rachel."

Calling over her shoulder, Violet asked, "Rachel, dear, would you like to return with grumpy over here, or would you rather choose to stay with me?"

"I'll always choose you, Violet," Rachel explained matter-of-factly. She remained on her hands and knees, having never been told to move. Violet stayed silent with a simple shrug of her shoulders, leaving the answer at that.

Speaking sternly, Janet inquired, "How is this even possible? I made her forget everything. How could she have known about the device, and how could she get into it to run the program?"

Violet hopped up and down, clapping excitedly. "Oooh, this is the best part! I'm so glad you asked! Rachel, would you mind grabbing your diary for me?" She grinned as she saw Janet's mouth drop in shock, the anger disappearing in an instant.

With a simple verbal acknowledgment, Rachel stood up and proceeded to her room. She walked around Janet, not giving her so much as a glance or consideration. To her, Janet was nothing more than a small obstacle in the path to her objective. Within short order, she returned, diary in hand, as she presented it to Violet. She glowed with gratification at accomplishing her task.

"This," Violet began, holding up the book, "this is what one might call an oversight. Poor Rachel here, so confused to read about things that she didn't even remember." She delicately rubbed Rachel's cheek with her hand, her mouth forming a faux pout. "Imagine finding out that your best friend messed with your mind, leaving you to question your own reality. Imagine finding out she used you for her own gain, for her own pleasure, made you love her."

"I never made her love me," Janet interjected, angry at the baseless assertion. She focused on that truth, doing her best to ignore her guilt over the other claims Violet made.

"Well, maybe not intentionally. Still, that's what happened. Honestly, it's all in here. So I'm told, at least. Let's see..." Violet opened the book, flipping through the pages to find the one she wanted. "Pardon the wait." She continued to scan the entries. "Ah, here we are." With fake theatrics, she began reading from the book. "I wanted her so bad. I think I might love her. But...," Violet clutched the book to her chest as she read the last line, closing her eyes. "She's only doing this for Melanie." She returned her attention to Janet. "They really should make a play out of this, it's that dramatic. I'll let you read it if you'd like, after I'm done with it of course."

Janet couldn't begin to comprehend what Rachel might have gone through if what Violet said was true. Her heart sunk in remorse at the revelation. "Rachel, I..."

Violet cut her off. "That's not even close to the best part. Could you imagine what it must have been like for Rachel to listen to you fucking - Melanie, was it? - in the other room, basically confirming everything she didn't want to believe?" Violet whistled. "That's cruel. Hope she was good in bed, though."

Janet staggered backwards, collapsing into a nearby chair. She stared at Rachel as her eyes began to water. "Rachel... I'm so sorry... I-I didn't mean to..." She began to sob as Rachel ignored her. "Why are you doing this?" she asked of Violet.

Violet shrugged. "Like I said, I'm just here for the password, so..."

Janet steeled herself. "I won't give you the password. You can't just do this to people. It's not right."

"Please, you're one to talk," Violet said, scoffing. "You already did worse to Rachel, and I'd wager that hot piece of ass in your bedroom isn't exactly there of her own free will."

Janet glowered at the accusation. "I'm nothing like you. I'm not the one demeaning people. Say what you want, you're never getting the password." She puffed her chest up, attempting to look intimidating. Inside, though, Violet's words resonated in her mind.

Violet regarded Janet for a moment. Turning around, she approached Rachel, beckoning the girl to stand up. She began whispering in her ear. When she finished, she addressed Janet once again, her voice full of sincerity. "Sorry it had to come to this, but I need you to realize you don't have much in the way of bargaining." With that, she gestured towards Rachel.

On Violet's cue, Rachel glared at Janet, her face full of disgust. "If you don't give her the password, Janet, then I will never see you again. Consider our friendship finished." With that, she returned to fawning over Violet.

Janet's breath caught as she listened to her friend. Her lip trembled as tears stained her cheek. The thought of losing Rachel was too much to bear. She slumped in her chair, the fight leaving her body.

Violet watched on, somewhat dissatisfied at Janet's surrender. She clicked her tongue. "Too far? Sorry." She sighed. "Tell ya what, I'll give you some time alone. When you're ready to give me what I want, you know where to find me. Toodles!" With that, she turned around and made for the door. "Come!" she called out behind her, causing Rachel to scamper after her.

Violet stopped in the doorway as she turned towards Janet one last time, with a solemn look. "One last thing, before I go." Janet continued to stare at the ground. "The things that Rachel described in her diary... can the program really make a person feel like that?" She waited for a reply that never came. Giving up, she proceeded out the door with Rachel in tow.

Janet looked up as they were leaving. "Rachel..." she called out, her arm reaching out. Rachel said nothing as she exited the apartment, the door closing behind her with a thud that was thunderous in Janet's ears.

Janet sat there in shock, unable to believe what had just transpired. None of this was supposed to happen. She just wanted to test her program on Rachel. Once she knew it worked, she could use it on Melanie. That was the plan from the beginning. It was all supposed to be so simple.

Shadra
Shadra
158 Followers
12